Okay drumpf said climate change doesnt exists

have you turned pink yet, my white friends

Attached: EAUa-8PX4AYUFn_.jpg (408x425, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

volksverpetzer.de/social-media/afd-cdu-wetterbericht/
tellerreport.com/news/2019-07-04---nucheckt--weather-map-that-would-demonstrate--climate-hysteria--is-misleading-.S1xoP7jer.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Breaking news: weather is hot during summer in Europe

just poop on the sun

A climate change just flew over my house.

Myth: Climate
Reality: Seasons

>boomers: climate change isn't an urgent issue because this winter had cold weather
>millenials" climate change is an urgent issue because this summer had warm weather
American-tier political discussion.

This

Attached: 1563969276494.jpg (501x509, 69K)

Attached: 1500745401978.gif (1080x1080, 504K)

>old dutch: hurr durr I can build things because I have no arab admixture
>young dutch: climate change is real therefore we should increase out proportion of people who live below sea level
>future dutch: bloeb bloeb ik ben vis. only the minarets stick out from the water

Wasn't there reports of high solar activity a week or 2 ago as well.

tomorrow 10 degrees cooler, thank jesus

Attached: 1551730818924.jpg (1005x512, 94K)

help, i am dying of sun

Attached: 0acca653f1cedc776b7a10edb042cc08.png (637x470, 21K)

>another stupid moron
bahaha look at this desperate AfD manipulation
volksverpetzer.de/social-media/afd-cdu-wetterbericht/

Attached: wetterbericht.jpg (1400x730, 99K)

>Summer is hot

Leviticus 26:18-20 King James Version (KJV)
>18 And if ye will not yet for all this hearken unto me, then I will punish you seven times more for your sins.

>19 And I will break the pride of your power; and I will make your heaven as iron, and your earth as brass:

>20 And your strength shall be spent in vain: for your land shall not yield her increase, neither shall the trees of the land yield their fruits.

Deuteronomy 28:15 King James Version (KJV)
>15 But it shall come to pass, if thou wilt not hearken unto the voice of the Lord thy God, to observe to do all his commandments and his statutes which I command thee this day; that all these curses shall come upon thee, and overtake thee:

Deuteronomy 28:23-24 King James Version (KJV)
>23 And thy heaven that is over thy head shall be brass, and the earth that is under thee shall be iron.

>24 The Lord shall make the rain of thy land powder and dust: from heaven shall it come down upon thee, until thou be destroyed.

this 1 day and 3 day forecastmodel exists since colored tv,
> uh red is climate panic on media

Attached: screenshot-https wetter.tagesschau.de deutschland -2019-07-25-22-18-38.png (666x848, 388K)

Attached: Fake.jpg (1400x730, 188K)

Idk, weather is as usual here.

No idea what everyone is talking about. Cant handle a little sun? God i love being Med. Portuguese, Spanish, Italians and Greeks are laughing and going on with their daily lives while the rest of Europe is melting and being unproductive because "muh sun is too hot"
Praise the Sun! \o/

Sunny this morning, raining now.
Climate change! Many such cases!

Climate change and global warming are two different terms you POO in LOO.

Meanwhile, in Tasmania

Attached: winter.png (617x445, 31K)

That's weather not climate you dumbass!

Attached: you dumbass.gif (498x332, 224K)

nah, it's pretty fine here 29 degrees or something. Next week temps will go under 20 degrees and rain though :-(

That’s The Almighty’s wrath against Godless nations.

i feel ya. But still weird that here in Lisbon its around 26 or 27 but in Deutschlandistan and Frankreichistan its over 35c° Those countries have been getting temperatures that even we dont usually get here during summers

The sun aint all that bad. It's just that there is no AC in our houses, and they are made to keep the warmth in the house.

If you don't have any wind drafts in your house it becomes a Sauna.

o no it's cold in winter. Climate catastrophy made by the western subhumans is a lie now.

Yea, we dont usually have AC units in most houses either, but its not because the weather is cold. Its because, well, Poortugal

The heatwave is over, pajeet

It's because of all the niggers, black reflects less of the sunlight, ergo it gets hotter :-P.
Seriously it is probably just because the weather comes from the south east or something. More landmass more hot weather. Coastal region countries such as ours are not hit because of the relatively low water temp.

Someone is playing with their HAARP.

I think i got most of it, but your knowledge of all things Geographical is FAAAAR superior to mine. Sorry for being a brainlet :'D

>idiot
tellerreport.com/news/2019-07-04---nucheckt--weather-map-that-would-demonstrate--climate-hysteria--is-misleading-.S1xoP7jer.html

Two days hot weather. Seriously nothing to see here.

/slide