Niggers and Euroniggers

If it's not Europeans, it's the niggers.
Why can't you just fuckin stay in your fucking continents with your pests/plagues ?

washingtonpost.com/world/the_americas/hundreds-of-africans-tried-to-reach-the-united-states-now-theyre-stuck-in-mexico/2019/04/16/6ebb7b48-5fa4-11e9-bf24-db4b9fb62aa2_story.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.12664b9313c4

Attached: 2019-07-26 07_48_57-African migrants tried to reach the United States. Now they're stuck in Mex (1592x968, 1.44M)

Attached: superwhite.png (1919x1277, 3.46M)

You are half white, Paco. Spaniards had lot of fun with brown women and here you are, an angry manlet.

oh noooo.. that sucks.. The best part is... once you contract the nigger menace.. you will never, ever get rid of it. Welcome to "club of the damned" mexico. Enjoy your eternal parasite, the nigger.

May their numbers swell as they usurp and destroy, making a mockery out of your very existence and everything you love about your country and culture as its turn to shreds, stomped and shit on. Enjoy!

What Europeans are running away to fucking Mexico?

At least they're not trying to reach Germany.

lol I'd love it if fifty million shit smelling niggers started shitting up mexico at once. then perhaps spicville would get a taste of the shit they've been shoveling our way for years.

god look at them. just the utter state of blacks. fucking worthless. getting handouts even in mexico. would ever a race die off as fast as them if whites stopped supporting them entirely? they have to be the most worthless of all

let me remind you that this happened.

Attached: 99udlwr7g62z.png (669x353, 120K)

Niggers these days carry 3 different STD's and sometimes ebola just for laughs. Cling to any delusional fantasy that comforts you, you're already fucked.

Have you ever thought. "Well, at least things can't get any worse." Guess what. YOU'RE WRONG!

Stop. You loved it when Espana was inside you and thrusting.

To be fair the Euros didn't know you were there and just settling new lands. It just so happens you were there so you had to go.

The real question, we all know the answer, is how did these nogs get across the ocean?

I fear it's only going to get much worse before it gets better. Now juan pablo and little pepe jalapeno will have niggers crying beside them at the next caravan

Sorry beaners. I wouldn't wish niggers upon my worst enemy

Yay! No Mexico gets to experience DIVERSITY!!! Hooray, hooray! Y'all are so lucky!

>Niggers these days carry 3 different STD's and sometimes ebola just for laughs
The last time we were spained.com, now this time we are gonna be blacked.com

Attached: pepejico.png (215x235, 8K)

>LET EBOLA INTO YOUR NATION ALREADY RACISTS!!!

jews

Who's giving them food?

Europeans caught syphilis from indigenous Americans. The illness didn't exist in Europe until 1492.

The thing is you just know even the Mexicans trying to sneak into the U.S. must be pissed at the nigs sneaking into Mexico.

How long before all the Mexicans turn the United States into Mexico and all the Africans turn Mexico into Africa? The future is a bunch of Mexicans in the United States getting pissed at nigs crossing the Southern border. Maybe then we'll finally get a wall.

Attached: ee3fb29b9c8e07c375bbb4211dac2c42e87ade59.png (575x446, 169K)

what's leprosy?

before you get too carried away with that wall talk, make sure you apologize to Israel

Mexico will have a race war before us if enough blacks get imported there. Imagine Africans forming gangs and trying to muscle in on drug trafficking. Exciting af

You are Spain's little bastard kid, at least you're not a full indian.

Gee maybe Mexico should stop letting these people in