How do I redpill my boomer parents about race

They've fallen for the lie that we're "all one race" and that they belong to the "human race". They have no white pride whatsoever and put the global community over their own country and people. How do I wake them up Jow Forums?

Attached: we-only-have-one-race-the-human-race.jpg (630x440, 250K)

Other urls found in this thread:

magaimg.net/img/7gtv.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7gp8.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7gtw.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7gtx.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7gtz.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7gu0.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7gu2.jpg
magaimg.net/img/2ck3.png
magaimg.net/img/7ew1.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7i3f.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7i6z.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7gjj.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7i72.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7i75.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7i76.png
magaimg.net/img/7i7b.png
youtu.be/TYIh4MkcfJA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Drop them off in the middle of Detroit.
They'll either learn or be kicked to death

nigger violence stories and gifs. recently a sheboon dropped her 3 month old on pavement in order to fight another sheboon and it killed the baby. shit is actually pretty common. any intelligent sentient being naturally comes to hate niggers when exposed to their raw subhuman actions

They're aware of the dangers of cities and how multiculturalism has plagued them but since we have a lot of white crackheads and dumbasses here they can't connect the dots to niggers and mudslimes being more violent

I've showed them tons of these stories to the point where they don't want to hear about it anymore because it's too negative and they know my agenda and feel that I'm trying to vilify dindus

You can't. Boomer brains have been too pozzed by 60 years of Zog programming

Print it out in A3 and give it to them.

Did wonders for my sister.

Attached: race.gif (2970x2483, 1.06M)

Human isn't a "race". That's not what a race is. "Human" is a species. "Race" is just the socially acceptable taxonomic designation for "subspecies".

As for how you can deal with the problem: I don't know if you can.

theres a south african saying, whats the difference between a tourist and racist? 2 days

That's what I'm starting to think. Rather than actual arguing it's turned into an act of "no, YOU'RE the brainwashed one"

Thanks user, I've seen this been spread around a bit so I'll give it a good read

I've tried to explain this but they just laugh in my face and ask me if I know how ridiculous I sound

kek'd

Well you ARE trying to vilify dindus. Own it. You can't convince someone by being a timid cuck. Flop your upside-down cock in the table and drill it in. Just keep the barrage going, they may SAY they don't want to hear it but that by no means implies that they aren't THINKING about it.

That cursed image

Attached: 1554336617324.jpg (420x408, 31K)

Thats now it works kid.
Bluepilled cucked whites DO NOT LEARN when they are csught in nigger violence.
In fact, they double down to show everyone what good whites they are.

Attached: SmartSelect_20190706-153652_Gallery.png (863x1136, 596K)

Give 'em redpills.

Attached: Race skin color IQ by nation.png (1317x1598, 611K)

All they have to do is look at the facts, the statistics from around the world.

Attached: Race black crime rates outside of USA.png (960x846, 46K)

Look at the signs they put up in African nations, they have to tell blacks not to rape their own kids.

Attached: Race signs in Africa to protect children.jpg (400x255, 40K)

Liberia is a great example of what happens when blacks run a country full of resources, not to mention a fucking coastline, right into the ground.

Attached: Race Liberia utopia.jpg (1024x820, 183K)

Attached: basedb.png (809x730, 1019K)

They're more related to great apes than they are white apes.

Attached: Race apes and monkeys on GEDMatch.png (580x5424, 1.85M)

Very different genetics. Very different brains.

Attached: Race DNA studies African genetics different 2.jpg (853x1024, 184K)

They're not even nice to each other.

Attached: Race black deaths 2016.jpg (750x499, 52K)

Also a fucking stupid idea. Muh Colonialism means the shitsandwich of Africa is NOT AFRICANS FAULT.
So much fucking naivete here. This is whh we cant into nuce nice things

Attached: a9.png (306x306, 113K)

this. say it loud and proud like that boomer lady in Raleigh, NC.

Facts

Most African nations have an average IQ lower than gorrillas.
magaimg.net/img/7gtv.jpg

Global consensus is that Africa was better off during colonial times when whites were managing countries.
magaimg.net/img/7gp8.jpg

The Fixation Index shows very clearly that there are numerous different human subspecies.
magaimg.net/img/7gtw.jpg

There are numerous different subspecies of crow but only one subspecies of human...
magaimg.net/img/7gtx.jpg

The Human Genome Project initially denied that race was genetic but now strongly advocates for its importance.
magaimg.net/img/7gtz.jpg

Genetic racial distance between the English, Japanese, and Nigerian populations.
magaimg.net/img/7gu0.jpg

The vast majority of scientific achievement and technological breakthrough happened in white nations by white scientists.
magaimg.net/img/7gu2.jpg

Lifetime per capita contributions to the US tax pool is overwhelmingly differentiated by race. Whites are the only net contributors.
magaimg.net/img/2ck3.png

Blacks perpetrate significantly more violent crime than whites because they are genetically predisposed to it. The MAOA gene predisposes those with it to violence.
magaimg.net/img/7ew1.jpg

The Kansas City Experiment proved that the IQ differences between whites and blacks are genetic and not environmental.
magaimg.net/img/7i3f.jpg

Muslim historic opinions and treatment of Africans are far worse than the Jewish slave trade or European colonization.
magaimg.net/img/7i6z.jpg

Africans have the lowest IQ, highest birth rates, and most poverty of any people in the world.
magaimg.net/img/7gjj.jpg

The relationship between race and socio-economic class to LSAT and GPA scores
magaimg.net/img/7i72.jpg

The Minnesota Trans-racial Adoption study found that socio-economic background has no impact on IQ by race.
magaimg.net/img/7i75.jpg

Attached: 15281958597761934404679.png (1056x927, 197K)

Mega list of mainstream studies proving there is a difference between races with regard to IQ
magaimg.net/img/7i76.png

Harvard racial bias by student population.
magaimg.net/img/7i7b.png

Attached: Baltimore riots who is responsible.jpg (230x1024, 70K)

Foreign aid to Africa should cease. China should back off from African colonization.

Deport all blacks to Africa. Leave them alone for 100 years. No economic trade. No travel. They can have Internet access to the rest of the world for educational purposes.

Then let's see if they're even around in 100 years of non-interference. Treat them the same way we treat the Sentinel Islanders.

Attached: Race genetic reality.jpg (572x532, 51K)

They are already. You just have to give them a safe space where they can muster those opinions they have. They need to feel safe.

Attached: interracialdivorcerates.png (557x266, 67K)

If they can tell straight away that I'm trying to vilify niggers they immedietly stop listening and everything I say goes in one ear and out the other because they know what the point of the conversation is. If I'm not careful a good point or bit of evidence would be lost. Maybe I do need to be more assertive but they can only take so much before losing it

Any redpill I give them is rejected because they know I get them from Jow Forums and they know this place's agenda.

Had there even been an attempt to refute or even discuss this?

Attached: 1564148425868.png (2480x3508, 168K)

f

Attached: 1563586612318.jpg (640x800, 115K)

you dont. you can try, and maybe be successful, but as a macrocosm of society? you dont. so youd be wasting your time, for only if a movement happened from speech and diplomacy alone would any speech or diplomacy be worth it. learn the history of man, your history, and you should see that this never happens. so you dont.

wrong redpill, sorry about that

Attached: 1563309688465.png (1058x1447, 146K)

Ask them what part of human DNA (the entire body is a result of DNA including the brain so even when standardizng everything else it will end up being the sole variable, no matter how "small") is exempt from divergent evolution and at what point in aggregation it stops being relevant.

They won't have an answer to this. To put it bluntly of they accept evolutionary reality they have to accept evolution does not stop at the neck and if two individuals differ then aggregates of more or less interrelated individuals will also differ .

All they will do then is either give up or argue over pilpul and categorisation semantics.

>TFW the boomer realizes

The end.

Attached: tenor.gif (220x165, 431K)

Well don't go on a long tirade. You need to ambush them with well timed quips so they don't have time to activate their boomer mental airlock. When something happens, make a single comment and leave it at that. Do this repeatedly, they may get salty but it will be in their minds. Minds are like gardens user, you can't whip plants at the ground and hope they grow. Plant seeds and tend to the land.

They are your parents and you feel the need to help them out of their willfull ignorance and teach them basic shit they should have realized before you were even born?
Forget it OP, they will never listen. The most compassionate thing to do for them is to put them down like a sick pet, behind the shed with two barrels to the back of the head.

My father has no time to learn about this due to overworking and my mother is a bleeding heart who refuses to read anything from Jow Forums. A bit difficult to spring some of this stuff on them without sitting down and going through it properly

Thanks guys, I'll give these a try

Mate are you fucking psycho

well we are better beliving we are all one race than beliving in ethnocentrism.
There can be an unlimited number of human ethnic groups and cultures. do we really want a world where every little human ethnic group is fighting with each other?

The main problem we face is a lack of intelligence. Low IQ is a health issue. But there is a cure for low intelligence - genius sperm donation therapy.

>and they know this place's agenda.
Doesn't mean it's not true.
Forget the in-your-face approach and act more subtle. Make them read academically accepted books. Start with "War and Peace and War: The Rise and Fall of Empires" and then go further to "The Bell Curve"

I redpilled my mom on race recently. I started with crime statistics and how the idea of a multicultural society is a relatively new idea (for burgers at least, with the immigration reform in 1965). Couple that with copious amount of stories of blacks committing violence against whites and moving patterns of whites and it adds up (she grew up in Maryland during the time it was starting to become more and "diverse" so she saw these moving patterns for herself). I introduced her to Jared Taylor as a starting point, and while there was some hesitation, she was eventually open to the idea of balkanization. I taught her to just look at the little details too, subliminal marketed advertising, movie roles, etc. The first time she popped off was when she found out that the Little Mermaid live action film was going to be played by a nigger. It is definitely possible to redpill Gen X, not too sure about boomers but there is hope.

Attached: 1563289202233.jpg (640x642, 49K)

Hi OP. I think I can help.
I'm the kind of person that loves more than anything to learn new things and talk about what I've learned with my friends and family. The problem is, I've learned through years of experience --like you-- that the vast majority of people simply have no desire to learn anything, or take in any information whatsoever, that disturbs their set beliefs about the world. People like you, me, and the rest of the 4channers on this board fucking love bringing our mindset more into line with reality, and so we have a very hard time understanding that almost everyone else alive feels the complete opposite-- they fucking HATE having to think hard about anything, let alone QUESTION something they thought they already had settled. Even otherwise intelligent people are like this. I have very intelligent relatives who are religious, who have doctorates from ivy league schools, and can't wrap their brain around the fact that there's no evidence moses parted the red sea. They can't understand why there's as much evidence that Hindu gods exist compared to their gods, let alone question the deeply, shamefully rooted belief that all human beings are equal. It's simply too much cognitive dissonance, and they don't have the brainpower or the inclination. My mom, who went to Yale, has recently started telling me that she "just wants to live in a happy bubble" and "doesn't care if it [Christianity] doesn't make any sense, I still believe it."

So my advice to you is to leave your parents alone. Go out and save the white race with your life, but don't try to disrupt your parents' thoughts too much. They have carefully cultivated bubbles that make them feel safe, and if you try to get them to question it you will either alienate yourself from them or they will suffer a severe existential crisis that they don't have the brainpower or the willpower to come out of.

Here's what I told my parents:
"I do not say these things because I WISH them to be true,
I say these things because I have OBSERVED them to be true,
And all empirical data supports my observations."
This shut them up and gave them pause to think.

Also it helps to discuss things in terms of the Pareto Principle. Say: "Heritage America had a Pareto ratio of 40/60, that is, 40% of the people being virtuous, hardworking and pulling the rest along. Current America has about a 25/75 Pareto ratio. Given current levels of immigration, that will shift further. Do you want your grandchildren to live in a world where 10% of the people are responsible for keeping the other 90% afloat? And oh by the way, they will also be a HATED minority by the 90% and will be killed without recourse?"

Attached: 1476733521852.png (866x878, 290K)

Attached: 1502748544902.png (697x8275, 1.87M)

>I say these things because I have OBSERVED them to be true,

Tell them that there is no such thing as racism. It's just pattern recognition.

>they just laugh in my face and ask me if I know how ridiculous I sound
"Do you find the language of science ridiculous, Mom and Dad?"

Attached: 1473570338779.jpg (780x6662, 1.28M)

You live in Australia, just take them on a trip to Abo land. No denying reality when its mumbling and huffing gas five feet away.

Attached: Abo stick.jpg (407x405, 87K)

We already are fighting and it's only going to get a whole lot worse. Our people have the right to know the truth

Everything here is either uncreditable, propaganda or a conspiracy theory according to them. I will try to get them to read more academically accepted books though, they are somewhat open to that idea

That's right, the problem is most people are just unwilling to learn. I don't want to radicalize them or turn them into hateful people like me, I'd just like them to acknowledge that these facts are out there. If it would only bring them pain and nothing but suffering then maybe I should reconsider

They're strange as they're very caring and kind people, yet when I tell them what will happen they show no remorse as they selfishly claim that they'll be dead before it happens

Attached: this.png (1422x842, 14K)

Have them ruled mentally incompetent by a judge and stick them in an old folks home that employs a bunch of niggers. Then move on with your life before they poison the minds of their grandchildren with their zogged out horseshit.

Point out the Chinese colonisation of Australia.

>They're strange as they're very caring and kind people, yet when I tell them what will happen they show no remorse as they selfishly claim that they'll be dead before it happens
And this is the real problem with being a goy.
We have no sense of LEGACY
This must be addressed.

Tell them you agree and therefore have no preference for helping them over anyone else when they get older.

Tell them they can pay someone diverse to to keep them company at the nursing home.

You're too open minded to believe they have any special right to your company on account of a mere biological accident. You wish to show your wokeness by taking care of elderly Somali immigrants.

This whole boomer boogeyman is leddit-tier.

You can't. You should kill them.

Most boomers wake up when the Nigger moves in the neighborhood and property value drops by 1/3 instantly

>Tell them you agree and therefore have no preference for helping them over anyone else when they get older.
>Tell them they can pay someone diverse to to keep them company at the nursing home.
>You're too open minded to believe they have any special right to your company on account of a mere biological accident. You wish to show your wokeness by taking care of elderly Somali immigrants.
This is a genius plan.

Attached: Honker.png (367x362, 159K)

Your parents know, they are just keeping their head down and their mouth shut so they can keep their job, house and retirement nest egg.

Drop the race issue and make sure they have a will and an advanced directive. Also remember any gift you get them will be yours when they kick the bucket and you have to clean out their house.

>Most boomers wake up when the Nigger moves in the neighborhood and property value drops by 1/3 instantly
Good point. Boomers tend to think with their wallets.

Just show them stats and /gif/ rekt threads, they'll understand. If they don't, they're retarded old faggots, are you really that surprised?

>Listen I'm a Boomer
>We all know there's no God, because some fucking retard in a wheelchair told me with his robot voice

>Hi OP my name is Helpie Helperton McFaggot
>*Wall of text*
>Do nothing :^)

K I L L
Y O U R S E L F
P L E A S E , P L E A S E
K I L L
Y O U R S E L F

The type of nigger this sign is aimed towards can't even read

Attached: 1476812217910.jpg (932x1024, 99K)

They did ok for a while. Their downfall should be familiar to us today: Their relative prosperity attracted illiterate unskilled "migrants" who quickly outbred the ruling class and then replaced them.

Attached: IMG_20190724_061059.png (1000x1000, 110K)

It's almost like white women are the problem....

It might be better that way so I can just move on with my life, but they're all I have and I don't think I should repay them for everything by doing this

When we visited Sydney they did notice how it was entirely Chinese which made them feel unsettled and awkward, to be a minority in their own country. They got over it though

Our people have become so selfish. Only doing what makes them happy with our one life but having no desire to leave anything behind or care for the future generations

My mom was harassed by an abbo that used to be their neigbhour, but of course she blames the behaviour on the individual and not the race

My dad has started to notice the influx of migrants taking the positions at his job. They're even flying them and their families in because they'll work for less money than the people here. He'll just call them cunts and forget about it instead of actually questioning anything though.
My mom on the other hand is a housewife so she doesn't have that concern. She grew up in a very racist household but instead of learning from my grandpa she came to resent him and his beliefs instead, so she grew up to be a humanist empath

If that's the case, clue them in on the subtleties of race. How humans have been a tribal species for thousands of years and to mix everyone together creates a conflict of culture and interest. This example isn't about race in particular but the principle still applies. You'll find that most oblivious people in an older age group actually detest degeneracy of any kind, and it's natural to point it out, but one must be subtle in doing so. Show them shit like this and ask for their opinion. They may tell you they approve, but you need to observe body language. Even if they don't approve of something degenerate like race mixing or faggot shit, they will say they approve due to years of social conditioning against natural instinct. Look into the Asch conformity experiments if you're into looking at experiments done on the matter. The results were that even if an individual knew his answer was right, going with the group answer - albeit incorrect - was the "safer" option to avoid conflict. However, if just one other person states the correct answer, the subject will, 95% of the time, state the answer they know is correct. Sometimes you just need to be that one other person to make them comfortable. Long story short, be a leader. Here's the video evidence of that experiment by the way.
youtu.be/TYIh4MkcfJA

Attached: 82E4C23D-0D19-4086-B6A4-A634294FC897.jpg (503x755, 37K)

Ay Tone, How do you have last month's pizza if they were supposed to have been eaten?

Attached: tone.jpg (800x450, 57K)

We Are one race. This doesnt mean there is no difference between ethnic groups, but biologically speaking its one race.

Attached: 1517464924504.webm (480x720, 2.78M)

Attached: 1477304692599.webm (400x326, 2.99M)

Came here to post this. Thank you Mr. Hitler.

Attached: 1488123315606.webm (718x404, 1.95M)

Attached: 1490549897725.webm (526x360, 2.96M)

Attached: 1535276749201.webm (202x360, 1.8M)

Attached: 1534953308265.webm (852x480, 2.94M)

Attached: 1537023320697.webm (1000x562, 1.94M)

Attached: 1539268775528.webm (1280x720, 2.13M)

Attached: 1-minute-of-black-masculinity.webm (202x360, 1.77M)

Attached: 1449518754564.webm (480x480, 2.18M)

Attached: 1441751247562.webm (1280x720, 1.56M)

lol the lady moneky comes over to try to get her to leave

Attached: 1432213163751.webm (480x480, 679K)

>white supremacist
>saves image as a gif

you feed them the lead pill

based and redpilled

Attached: 1562651836765.webm (480x882, 2.77M)

kill them

Attached: 1423654409601.webm (400x224, 1.02M)

Attached: 1424273521939.webm (1280x720, 1.53M)

Attached: 1417675445702.webm (800x600, 2.34M)

Just be honest with them and tell them what other races think about their own kind, and how you're not permitted to speak about it because "muh holocaust". Literally everything comes down to "muh holocaust". Tell them about the voting blocks. Tell them about how they look after their own. Tell them about how you want to do the same and want a deeper connection with something, because you don't have that. Mention that you are incomplete because of that. Tell them that you want more in common with people than whatever consumerist bullshit that is substituting actual culture and community. Fuck now I'm getting emotional again like when I first brought it up. It sounds super gay but idfc: if you project from your heart and what you know is right, then you can connect to boomers, especially if they are your own parents. Shit like this is how leaders gain traction. You have to get across how you feel. You have to be able to express your feelings properly. Facts come second to that no matter how many preach about wanting facts over feelings. Feelings are how you win people over, and facts will only cement that. Literally text them a graph or video or whatever later and they will have something more to think about.

Attached: 1531309773973.gif (443x300, 1.02M)

why do insects have the most intelligence and humanity?

Attached: 1543224281139.webm (226x400, 2.98M)

Attached: 1553479508334.webm (400x240, 567K)

Attached: 1557012374566.webm (640x350, 360K)

Attached: 1559031043825.webm (316x316, 1.92M)

Attached: 1515024470463.webm (256x224, 1.55M)

Attached: 1523008801995.webm (480x600, 657K)