Vegans are right

please logically explain why you eat meat. give me your best logical reasoning why you eat meat and drink milk

animals such as pigs and cows are intelligent animals who can suffer deeply and have a unique personality, they are different individuals just like dogs or humans are. they dont enjoy being kept in a cage, being castrated, being raped, having their kids taken away from them, and being killed against their will. they dont want to die for your taste pleasure

all real robots should go vegan, because its hypocritical of your to complain about the suffering you endure in life, yet inflict much more suffering unto innocent animals for your taste pleasure and "yummy in my tummy tum tum"

youtube.com/watch?list=PLtc3iQTP5EZ8zZ4IG1kNzvF9X9lj-8eZl&v=eTYjuZzuzNg
youtube.com/watch?v=KezHKbUzy0A
youtube.com/watch?v=LQRAfJyEsko
youtube.com/watch?v=0VbTT5GUqBk

its unethical for you to kill animals for your tastebuds. you dont need to eat any animal products to survive, humans can have perfect health on a vegan diet. the picture is of a unborn baby cow removes from its pregnant mother, after the mother was killed. it was a dairy cow who got too old (4 years) to make adequate milk and make a profit for the dairy industry, so they kill her and throw away her unborn children into the trashcan. this routinely happens in all western countries, video was france

eating meat is hypocritical of you, go vegan

Attached: unborn baby cows.jpg (1920x1079, 386K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=PJnPZgLHHWQ
youtube.com/watch?v=j_wSgJK69PA
yourveganfallacyis.com/en/top-of-food-chain
youtube.com/watch?v=bcN2HjOutEk
journals.plos.org/plosmedicine/article?id=10.1371/journal.pmed.1001878
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3151731/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It taste good

Because it's delicious and nutritious and I'm not a faggot fainting violet.

Almost all of the organisms on the planet do so. Even cows eat bugs.

>please logically explain why you eat meat. give me your best logical reasoning why you eat meat and drink milk
taste
>animals such as pigs and cows are intelligent animals who can suffer deeply and have a unique personality, they are different individuals just like dogs or humans are. they dont enjoy being kept in a cage, being castrated, being raped, having their kids taken away from them, and being killed against their will. they dont want to die for your taste pleasure
if those animals dont like it they can try and rise on top of the food chain
>all real robots should go vegan, because its hypocritical of your to complain about the suffering you endure in life, yet inflict much more suffering unto innocent animals for your taste pleasure and "yummy in my tummy tum tum"
lets kill all tigers and lions?
>humans can have perfect health on a vegan diet
flat out lie
>eating meat is hypocritical of you, go vegan
no and never

i dont care. i eat them. i you feel better, i thank the steak for allowing me to take his energy

Fuck you
m.youtube.com/watch?v=PJnPZgLHHWQ

Attached: 4D101C92-46D9-4D95-8A8F-0D05652239CA.jpg (866x1024, 78K)

oh Christ! Leaf! Again!

humans have been eating meat for 400K+ years
veganism is a 70 year old ideology and a total scam

not only do vegans get WAY more animals killed
LITERALLY ALL vegans develop serious medical problems after 4-10 years because plant protein is not the same

Tastes great

I one day discovered that morality and ethics were all lies.

Because I can't function without it and you faggots never invented a proper replacement.

> inb4 waste 10 hours a day tweaking your diet and eating boring food

I've killed. I've butchered. In my opinion in this slide thread is that you faggots should be vegans if you haven't taken a life with your bare hands and only have eaten prepackaged tendies. And to ops cuntery. Nutrition and taste.

just by your meat from a quality source the raises their beef on pastures. there is nothing inhumane about shooting a cow, who has lived a healthy life, in the back of the head to feed your family. factory farming is unhealthy meat anyways.

doctors dont recomend going vegan because it has adverse effects, you can actually go vegetarian and actually you still need animal products to survive

O lift weights. Im a gym bro. Protein shakes dont satisfy my muscles hunger alone. Meat does. Chicken. So i eat the chicken. Get muscle. Idgaf if the chicken was sad when it died by decapitation.
Vegans are like most people in the world. Little bitchs. Do something vegan. Show us youll die for your beliefs and ill stop eating meat. And i dont mean accidentally like vegan asian guy at the processing plant. Think if a animal life = a human life. And you kys ill stop eating meat. Im 30. So if i live to be 60 thats 30 years of animals youll save. So so many lives.

First, it tastes good.
I don't need a second reason, fuck you.

The weak should fear the strong.

literally /thread

every veggie burger is intentionally made to taste like complete garbage. i swear they get off on it.

tasty

Attached: EF1A51B6-EB5A-4735-B64A-8DA8411FF376.jpg (1600x2400, 414K)

this is such a dumb adhom video. yes, there are vegans who are malnourished, but the guy is just cherry picking examples

look, i can cherry pick examples too. kawhi leonard, the NBA mvp, is a vegan, and hes more physically fit and athetic and just about anyone on the planet. vegans are skinnier and are less prone to disease than any other dietary group

the people who the guy is making vids of are FRUTARIANS. frutarians are malnourished, 100%. but doctors dont recommend frutarian diets, they recommend a "whole foods plant based diet"

heres kawhi leonard, the weak malnurished vegan

youtube.com/watch?v=j_wSgJK69PA

Attached: bmi vegansz.jpg (960x902, 187K)

Fpbp /thread

Vegans enjoy the taste of suffering

Watch the nature channel for an hour, you fucking pussy. kill or be killed. That's the natural model. No one cares what you kind of tissues you wipe your vagina with.

What is the food chain

I eat what my ancestors did.

meat tasty make me go yum tyom

Protein shakes are a scam your body cant use most of that artificial protein just stick to grass fed beef for the best gains

look up the carnivore diet if you want the fastest healthiest way to build muscle plus people have cured tons of diseases on it

PETA stands for People Eating Tasty Animals.

OP is technically correct.

God put the animals on earth for us to eat. Why would I refuse this gift.

Attached: Elk 2010 020.jpg (2048x1536, 636K)

After the flood, the Lord God Almighty, who btw is not a sniveling wimp like yourself, commanded mankind to thenceforth eat meat. then Christ came and told the Apostles that all meats, clean and unclean, are perfectly kosher for Christians to eat. When He gives a command to stop then I will but until then go eat a steak wrapped in bacon halleluja amen!

a brain-dead dumb logical fallacy used to justify unethical behavior

you can use the same shit fallacious argument to justify slavery of anyone weaker than you

"its okay to enslave other people because im stronger than them, so that makes me the top dog in the food chain"

but you obviously wouldn't accept such behavior towards yourself you fucking hypocrite

yourveganfallacyis.com/en/top-of-food-chain

Attached: 1563702487032.jpg (719x654, 79K)

PETA stands for Poop Eaters Take Action

meat does not make people fat sugar carbs and man made food does

i eat ATLEAST 3 steaks a day since i started the carnivore diet and im losing weight

yeah, let's eat the only living thing on this planet that doesn't consume other living things to survive. that's really morally superior.

Vegans are homosexuals.

Raise your own food.

I'm not gonna waste my time and read your retarded essay, I'm just gonna give my thoughts. First of all. Humans are animals. It's natural for humans to eat animals because ANIMALS THEMSELVES eat other animals. And second. Why is veganism healthy exactly? I can easily fuck up a vegan with one punch lmao. And third. You don't have morals. You're giving emotional reason to not eat meat. I honestly could give less fuck if you don't eat meat.

Even if we produce perfect animal tissue without involving animals there always be psychopats who like their meat killed.

Fuck off you absolute faggot. Inbreeding seems rife in Canada. We're made of meat, you eat meat to replenish, simple az. Sage this shit

Attached: 1560112488480.jpg (700x516, 28K)

That picture is only true in the west, since Chinks eat dogs too

HUMANS LITERALLY CANT BE HEALTHY ON A VEGAN DIET

ALL LONG TERM VEGANS PROVE THIS BECAUSE THEY ALL DEVELOP SERIOUS MEDICAL ISSUES AFTER A FEW YEARS

YES ALL OF THEM

Attached: 1happy cat.jpg (758x462, 70K)

Biological imperative.

It tastes good.
It's healthy.

How about we grind vegans into mince, make burgers from thwir entrails and serve them to other vegans as "vegan burgers"? Fucking poetry

I agree that mass producing animals is bad. But here we disagree, humans need meat and we should eat it. We should either raise cattle In open lands that it has a good life, or acquire our meat by hunting. I cannot support my large body with solely eating vegetables. Have you seen vegan YouTubers and how malnourished they are??

Because eating the flesh of my prey is alpha and based.

Very good question. Ted bundy had a same question in an interview he asked why people are ok with killing and eating animals, but not people. And I came to the same conclusion as him, because we want it. I, you and all the others. Everything moral comes from the individual who decides for him whats morally right and wrong. We don‘t eat meat in our western world because of the need but because it tasts good. And now comes my simple answer I eat meat, because I want to eat meat. But on the other side I don‘t dislike people who decided for them to not eat meat, but now I have a question. Do you not eat meat because you really have empathy for the animals, or so that you feel morally superior? Pointing at the other bad humans for their morally flaws so that can see your self as a higher human?

first off, i buy my meat from farmers who have grazinf cows that grow up with their mothers. not everything is disgusting factory shit, you idiot. Also I hunt in the fall.
>meat and organs contains all nutrients humans need in the most bioavailable form, except for vitamin C, which is offset by eating some berries once a week

this is pretty much the simplest and most obvious argument. don't even need to go into the long term health problems veganism causes.
get your meat from good sources, dont disrespect nature.

simple as that

Not eating meat insults the struggle of your ancestors to rise to the top of the food chain and develop our species to the point that human life has complete control over the planet. Veganism is the ultimate cuck, you literally put animals above you.

soilent green is vegans

I eat meat because I want to. It has the additional benefit of upsetting retards that don't eat meat, and this pleases me.

Also, animals are fags and I have no feelings for them one way or another. People who keep pets and allow animals to live in their homes are fucking weird. The only animals I allow in my home have already been killed, or are about to be killed. All of them are destined to be eaten.

The only thing I don't understand is why people keep dogs, cats, etc when literally the only purpose for animals to exist is to be killed and eaten. I don't grow wheat or corn in my living room, why do people raise meat indoors?

neither is aboge or below the other in animals and people. we live together. we hunt them, sometimes they hunt us

im pretty sure beef liver is the best source of vitamin C you can get
no one on the carnivore diet needs to eat fruits or vegetables

The white ethnostate will be vegan, just so you know. We will all be eating plant-based, söybeans, onion juice and Beyond Meat. Anyone caught eating real meat will be strung up on a light pole.

Just giving you guys a heads up before you come here.

Attached: 1563593357060.png (572x649, 644K)

theres a thing called bonding you sociopathic sperg.

are you a christian by chance?

What if you ate an animal that died of natural causes and not put through so much pain? for example old age (not sure if it would taste that good ) would that be ok with you??

Only niggers and chinks hate dogs and cats

The only animals that hunt humans are in places where humans aren't often enough to keep them in line. 99% of the species on this planet know better than to fuck with humans.

That's not an unborn cow, it's a clump of cells.
Checkmate, leftists.

Fuck you leaf, fuck you.

Attached: download.jpg (253x199, 12K)

Whats wrong with alphas enslaving lower tier faggots? You sound envious of the superior Chad carnivore. Only bent, weak, on i on boys talk like you, seethe more about your pathetic inferiority complex you dog fucking, maple enema bitch. I would literally eat you alive whilst mustering a raging hard on

I eat meat because I want to, fuck you and fuck your tedious cause. I’d say good luck trying to change any minds here, but I won’t because fuck you.

But IS is okay to enslave and utilize the weak. It's better to enslave the strong though, as they last longer and are a better investment.

Do you even capitalize, bro?

Humans need meat and milk to be healthy and strong. The alternatives make people weak, that's why any vegan or vegetarian is literally a stick you can just push over without resistance.

I like your open mind by saying what you think. I have the same legitimation as you for eating meat of course there are also beneficial like nutritions but i the end I do this because i want to do it

why would anyone join a nation of malnourished idiots who dont even understand basic human biology and the fact that HUMANS LITERALLY CANT BE HEALTHY WITHOUT MEAT OR EGGS

all long term vegans prove this because they ALL look terrible and develop serious medical problems after a few years without meat literally all of them

>220748774
>Abhorrent Leaf thread again
Ban him already

it literally does you FUCKING APE. heres the science that shown this

youtube.com/watch?v=bcN2HjOutEk

Attached: Untitleddd.png (681x901, 158K)

I'd eat you without giving a shit if you weren't a fucking leaf, kill yourself

Nothing wrong with eating chicken or fish. But beef and pork are shit for your body and the world. That’s why American culture is centered on burgers, beer, and bacon- because it’s poison.

the focus should be animals hunted in the wild, or grass fed etc, and killed ethically. halal and kosher shit should be banned in the white man's land.

I haven't eaten fruit or vegetables for at least a decade. I have no health problems, I'm 6ft and 80kg. You replenish your body with the matter it's made of, you wouldn't weld metal with wood, you use metal

fuck now I got hungry again well seems like i will have a barbecue this evening

leaf, the entire planet is a violent shithole. go tell a lion to become vegan and leave the zebras alone. it's shit but that's how it is.

Attached: F9736616-B806-4A06-B122-1C2BE7CB896A.jpg (1000x1000, 68K)

bc i ts fucking delicious bitch i bet ur all for abortion you fag

Attached: 1562247083897.png (756x736, 736K)

Only faggots that don't have an already full life require the company of a literal animal that is incapable of love. Be aware that in the context of human / animal relationships, "bonding" can be directly translated to "harmful, unnatural hierarchy based on fear and potential withholding of food and attention." Your dog doesn't give a fuck about you; it cares only about what it gets from you.

Have get married, have children. Don't waste your life feeding a creature that will die long before you, and that doesn't care about you.

100 bucks say you never actually looked into and understood details, studies etc. yourself
it takes a lot of knowledge to understand all these things, most of all because we constantly learn new things about the human metabolism

bc they have no soul and therefore are put here by God for our consumption it simple when ur not a shit skin hindu

you don't get it, it's fine. don't be all up in your own ass about it, it makes you look idiotic.

t. guy with pregnant wife, a child and a dog

we should eat niggers and jews because the are inferior

mmmm lamb chops

I don‘t understand your problem is it that
>mass production of meat is immoral
or
>eating meat is immoral
because by the first you can still eat hunted and bio cattle

I've asked severy vegans about roadkill venison before. I always get some variation of "that's not unethical but I find it disgusting so you still shouldn't do it."

Tastes good and I don't care about the animals or their intelligence.

Ultimately it comes down to: "I'll do what I want, Fuck you for thinking I should change"

journals.plos.org/plosmedicine/article?id=10.1371/journal.pmed.1001878

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3151731/

ive read this entire paper and ones similar to it, and have watched and listened to many vegan videos about health and vegan debates

ill take my 100 red cross dollars

Attached: factory-farming-3-1024.jpg (1024x768, 274K)

Clearly you don't care about your family. Who wastes money on a hair cover flesh bag when you could save for your children's future?

Jow Forums WORSHIPS DEMONS, THEY WILL COME UP WITH ALL SORT OF LIES TO DEFEND THEIR ENDLESS SLAUGHTER TO FEED UPON DEAD FLESH

You are completely wrong.
Dogs empathize heavily with humans as they literally co-evolved with us. Your statements have zero scientific backing.

because vegetarian health is fake news, after 20 years eating a well rounded vegetarian diet with complete amino acids my body started to shut down and im not the only one. only hamburgers saved my life and stopped the pain of my intestines imploding.

this is satans world and the only way to live in it is to participate in acts of horror

we are all monsters and fuck this entire universe. heat death cant come soon enough. we should just stop breeding and let the species die off and fucking bail on this shit show

>not trying to understand and read up on both sides of the discussion to form your opinon
>being dogmatic about it
uh oh
post more seething replies trying to put someone down who lives a life that makes him happy. Again, I understand not understanding all that, but being so hateful about it.. did a girl cheat on you with a dog or something?
how's your family?

i mean eating meat. even hunting its still murder

would you be okay with people eating wild hunted monkeys?

how about wild hunted niggers?

would you be okay with people killing and eating wild tribesman who dont speak english and live in the jungle?

Attached: 1560399683888.jpg (640x898, 123K)

Vegetarians don’t exist. The reason we know this is because third world vegetarians moved to England and became seriously ill quickly. Turns out they were feasting on bugs and other animal nutrients on their grains and vegetables back home. England’s food processing was so efficient that these nutrients were washed away. The immigrants were given animal sourced vitamins and their health returned. All “healthy” vegetarians eat animal products whether they know it or not, at the micro nutrient level. Modern agriculture is the root cause of slavery, imperialism, militarism, chronic hunger and disease. It allowed the Earths population to explode to hundreds, if not thousands of times its natural limit. I speak as a former vegetarian and fruitarian who was healthy in the tropics and sickly back in civilization.

Attached: AC130499-EFA9-42ED-AE02-420CA8179010.jpg (334x499, 39K)

to all the meat eaters in this thread:

>would you eat chimps, apes, and gorillas?

>what do you think about dog fighting? do you think it should be allowed?

>do you think its okay to legalize farming, killing and eating dogs or cats?

>what do you think about hunting? do you think its okay to hunt for sport? do you think its okay to hunt grizzlies or exotic birds or exotic animals for sport?

>why only stop at pigs cows and chickens? would you eat humans or niggers if you woudln't get sick from it?

Attached: what is human.jpg (1000x780, 179K)

several*

its not acts of horror, you edgy "totally not christian". killing animals for food in a non cruel way is natural and okay