Atheists HATE this guy!!!

Premise 1: everything that begins to exist has a cause
Premise 2: the universe began to exist

Therefore, the universe has a cause

Attached: EA1AE9BD-F3A1-440E-A070-FE32A84B331E.jpg (710x823, 90K)

Self bump

Secondary self bump

Bring it on r/atheism!!!!!!!

Self bump

Bring it atheifags

yes. the universe has a cause, a ruleset, which it exists by. that cause and ruleset precludes the existence of god within the universe.
but not outside the universe, since we have no possible knowledge or interaction with that.

so it would be more accurate to say atheists do not believe there is a god within the universe.

they are agnostic about a possible god or gods outside the universe, or anything which can experience / interact / influence us

Based Aquinas

But we know the universe emerged from nothing, thus we know there is something outside the universe.

Gottem. BTFO

yes. but there is no interaction between this universe and another, because the ruleset (cause) of reality is different.

everyone and everything outside this universe potentially could be a god, but the ruleset of this universe is that there is no god.

You posted a bait with some nonsense, therefore you should die for Israel and the bible is true.

There is no evidence of “another” universe but there is evidence for interaction between our universe and. As beyond our universe. BTFO’d again

Logiclet detected

*and a cause beyond our universe

Phonefagging yet still BTFO’ing

>atheists hate something that's been picked apart a thousand times
Premise 1 is unjustified.

>but not outside the universe,
So there could exist a god in the gap of our knowledge of what we can't know to exist? Then how can they pretend to know something so absolutely unknowable? This is the most intellectually dishonest claim imaginable.

For all we know it's his colon extending up into his head feeding his brain actual shit.

>die for Israel
It's a Russian meme force-shilled by jewish putinbots.

Wrong. It’s filly justified by all scientific and experiential knowledge EVER

>god of the gaps argument

Opinion discarded

>god of the gaps argument
Bingo!. Btw, congratulations, best gap ever!

It's not though. First there's the issue of not really observing things "beginning to exist" so much as observing things changing from one thing to another. Second, the things we observe are part of the universe. Using inductive reasoning we can say that everything within the universe has a cause, but to try to extend that to the universe itself is a fallacy of composition.

Wrong. We witness things beginning to exist all the time (I.e. living creatures). They all have a cause. Small brained bugman

There is no gap, retard.

>We witness things beginning to exist all the time (I.e. living creatures)
We witness other things changing and combining to form things like living creatures. Again, even if you want to ignore that wrinkle, the fallacy of composition issue remains.

OP, I don't think Atheists think that the Universe has no cause.

And that cause's name? Allah, and Muhammad(pbuh) was His prophet.

We witness things beginning constantly. Utter retard. Cosmology has shown the universe itself began.

UTTER RETARD

Irrelevant. Utter retard

>I don’t think

Clearly.

>the Truth is irrelevant
You're right to shit on atheists but then again, as blasphemer you're going the same place as them.

You haven't presented any sort of counterargument. All you are doing is repeating your assertions and namecalling.

>Kalam cosmological argument

3) Conclusion: Therefore, the Universe has a cause.

=/=

3) Conclusion: Therefore the cause behind the existence of the Universe was God

What has this to do with atheists?

You’re literally just making an assertion. I provided a counter argument - cosmology shows the universe had a beginning.

Fuck off back to r/atheism and r/cuckoldtales

Actually it does equal that the cause is God, effectively. Stupid fag

And the cause was the big bang.
Next?

>You’re literally just making an assertion
I'm not though. I'm showing why your premise is fallacious.
>cosmology shows the universe had a beginning
I'm not disputing that. What I'm disputing is that the universe having a beginning necessarily means it has a cause. Either show how I'm wrong or admit that you can't.

The Big Bang is a part of the universe you utter fucking German retard

Everything that begins to exist has a cause. The law of cause and effect is well established and accepted

Just admit you’re wrong and it can all stop

Imagine not being able to go 10 minutes without contradicting yourself
and then having the gall to call other people stupid and retarded.

>Everything that begins to exist has a cause.
Everything within the universe that begins to exist has a cause.
>The law of cause and effect is well established and accepted
Scientific laws can only be applied where they have been shown to apply.

How do you go from the universe has a cause to that cause being god?

The universe itself began to exist you fucking dolt. Keep denying science, it gives me power

The cause has to be outside the universe, dirt fag

>The universe itself began to exist you fucking dolt.
I don't dispute that. Prove that it had a cause.
>Keep denying science
I don't deny science. You simply don't understand science.

That’s not contradictory. Your comment was irrelevant because I never mentioned God in my argument.

RETATD

Cosmology has shown the universe began.

IDIOT

>Please define...
Everything
The Universe
You cannot even imagine it. On a macro scale, you as an individual have seen perhaps 0.0000001% of it.
Extracting tangible causes is impossible from a current human perspective.
You waste your time pondering such things, if you want to know, build some more fucking space-ships and telescopes because on a species level we are still staring out of a keyhole and driving a Skoda m8.
When you finally get to the far side of the universe and see what's there, whatever it is, it's going to be pissed at you religious types for taking so much shit about it.
Like you fucking know lol. Like anyone does.

Attached: 1533045160665.jpg (750x1024, 148K)

>RETATD
no u

How do you go from the cause being outside of the universe to the cause being god?

“We can’t know anything”

Fix your teeth

No... u

Because it has characteristics commonly associated with god you fucktard

It’s self evident. See premise 1

YOU STUPID ASS

Premise 1 is unjustified, committing a fallacy of composition.

No, premise 1 is fully justified as the basis for all understand ever. You aren’t going to “win” this argument, manlet

How exactly do the laws of physics make god impossible? There is evidence that the rules can be broken or bent (more matter than antimatter)

>premise 1 is fully justified as the basis for all understand ever.
False. You can assert this as much as you like, but it won't make it true.
>You aren’t going to “win” this argument
I already have. You're unable to defend yourself.

Premise 1 is the basis for all understand ever. You lose, manlet

How many planets have you visited ? How many star system have you personally overseen colonisation and settlement of ? How many asteroids have you worked a mining concern on ? How many wars of alien genocide have you served in ?
We know nothing, we are very small, we are very young, and we have thousands of years of hard frontier work ahead of us before anyone can claim to know fucking anything.
You are simply staring into your own navel and pondering how the lint glistens. When i see you return from your first extraplanetary trading excursion bearing strange new wonders from across the galaxy, i may listen to you speak of what is out there.
Until then, you know fucking nothing, you peer from a keyhole at flickers of dead light and guess, pontificate and proselytise of that which it is impossible for you to know.
We can barely leave our own atmosphere safely, would die many lifetimes before reaching the next habitable refuge, and this barely sentient ape speaks of knowledge of the far side of the void with a confident tone.

Attached: 1553143026223.png (1000x955, 441K)

False. You can assert this as much as you like, but it won't make it true.

I've already won.

How do you measure the characteristics of something outside of the universe?

Ok science disagrees. But you can crap on the board and declare yourself the winner, loser

By using logic, which is independent of the universe

Fix your teeth

>Ok science disagrees.
It doesn't though, and you've failed to show that it does.

It does though. Causality is the basis for scientific understanding.

Wow you’re dumb. I just rekt u

So the cause of the universe is god because the cause has to be outside of the universe and being outside of the universe is a logically deduced characteristics of god?

Something like that but much smarter and better stated than you are capable of, you ESL retard

>Causality is the basis for scientific understanding.
The basis for scientific understanding is independently testable predictions. We observe causality within the universe, but to apply it to the universe itself is a fallacy of composition.

Wow you are stupid

The basis for testing is causality you FUCKTARD

I'm just summing up what you said so far, don't be so harsh on yourself.

If we were to observe something occurring without cause and could test the prediction that it would occur again without cause, that would be science.

But everything science tests is based on causation.

YOU UTTER IMBECILE

I emerge victorious

Big brainlet detected

Because we observe the things within the universe to have causes.
>pigeon pooping on chessboard and declaring victory

The universe itself began to exist according to modern cosmology, logiclet readlet manlet

I’m a big dicklet and you’re a fag

M8 only thing going into my ass is my wife's strapon. Have fun getting aids from fucking your twink ass boyfriend

>The universe itself began to exist

both premises are dogmatic.
The universe could literally have no begining.
I am not an atheist by any means, anyone who tries to justify their core belief with logic is a naive moron and will allways be wrong.

See premise 1 and all scientific knowledge ever.

You sound like an idiot right now

Do you know your IQ?

No, it couldn’t have no beginning because cosmology has shown it does have a beginning.

Idiot Europoor detected

Premise 1 is unjustified, committing a fallacy of composition.

Premise 1 is justified based on all observational data ever.

Bye nerd

Yes it’s Yours + 100, so around 140

It isn't though. You are trying to apply what is observed of parts of the universe to the universe itself, which is a fallacy of composition.

No it didnt faggot. We only have experimental assumptions about the state of the universe some ps after the "big bang". Potentialy there is no 0 second.

It actually is though.

Not an argument.

No, the universe has a beginning and cosmology has proven it.

Sorry you’re wrong, Nazi.

Yes an argument

I am serious user.
I am legit around 0.5%-1.5% of the population.
What about you?

Literally just an assertion.

>no explanation
>you wrong
>nazi
are you baiting?
I have acctually visited a seminar of one of the leading particle physicists.

I am very very smart and you are a Europoor

Nope. All science ever agrees with me

>particle physicists
>cosmologists

Pick one. Nazi