How fucked are we?

how fucked are we?

Attached: Screenshot_20190726-155330.png (1440x2560, 1.38M)

That depends. How much can we get in a lawsuit?

Oh no nigger!

Not gonna stop me from dabbing on niggers 24/7

This type of user profiling has been known for about 20 years. Now its just automated and beefed up with AI algorithms.

niggers aren't people

ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL

Imperial college? Wtf is that?

what if people start typing in different languages? what if we start our own language? like Jow Forumsish or some shit

So then, to which names are going to tie those identified? They assume you have some account somewhere.

Well Im not fucked because I never post anything online that I couldnt defend to my own name. Sorry if you guys were acting like total retards the whole time on here

I forgot to write how easy it is to get around - just write differently: use dots and commas in sentences differently, use words other than those you regularly abuse, make grammar and spelling mistakes, write everything in lowercase. Yes, it's that simple.

So, it happens. The veil of civility is gone. Full on fucking race war and the jews get it first. Wanna see a country go 1488 in a hurry? Release the info. Would be awesome to see all the accused justify their beliefs.

i am watched and i don't care.

Niggers!

Attached: Nazi Pepe Dab.jpg (599x399, 133K)

Wow this is fucking cringe brah

The drop that will start the flood.

I MEANT EVERYTHING I SAID AND REGRET NOTHING

GO FUCK YOURSELVES

Attached: skeleton_giving_finger.gif (450x247, 2.46M)

does this mean we can track down the traitor faggots in our governments who spy on us?

I don't give a fuck. They can try to blackmail me with the pics the FBI has of me jacking it to anime tiddies, I have nothing to hide and I've never done worse than weed and speed(ing tickets).
I'm sure they've had my ass catalogued the second we got our Gateway 2000 and I downloaded my first fart soundboard and was amazed at the future.

>he doesn't regularly type misinformation to throw off these programs.
I'm a 19 year old girl from Switzerland who came to Japan last month for a modeling job.

*ahem*
Fuck kikes, fuck niggers and fuck kikes once more.
ID me from this.

Imagine being afraid to say nigger.

>Musheen lernding
Lol. Kys. Fuck niggers.

Who gives a shit. Everything I’ve posted on her is satire.

Attached: D6193631-7C75-4110-A6B8-7FEC9E39C155.jpg (640x468, 60K)

im actually the president of the united states of america who is taking a small vacation down in mexico. and let me say their tacos are delicious!

I already recognize most of the users on this board and can instantly recognize new shills. I just wish I knew more about what goes on in the back end of this board.

everything ive posted here i believe 100%. ive never made a satirical post.

I am an employee of the intelligence agency of the USA and by article 999 the ai must ignore me.

>implying they not doing it for decades already

If that were true there would be many cybercrimes or related murders solved but

There's no proof right? There isnt some group trying to push this through the media so the government continues providing grants for what ultimately yield nothing outside of controlled situations?

jews control the media, government and banking
change my mind

Attached: iotbw.jpg (482x361, 79K)

Sure you can assign me a number, but since I don't have social media or pictures of myself anywhere what are they gonna attach that to?

Kikes btfo

Attached: how i approach the pussy.gif (270x252, 971K)

>but since I don't have social media or pictures of myself anywhere

Thats antisemetic!!!

its pretty narcissistic to think anyone would actually want to read anything you wrote

Hello Thomas.

Deny everything. There is no proof.

i live in a hole in the woods

lol @ housefags

Who cares?

Oh, some of you have good jobs and relationships you care about lol?

I never would have began posting if I had any of that.

We're all on watchlists anyways just by accessing this site. No need to act like chicken little.

Attached: 15641509238225162793043008077652.jpg (2560x1440, 1.67M)

Also, all they would see is that 90% of "racist" shit said in here is by (((them))).

>per cent
dropped

Unironically, I think this might be a good thing. I don't think (((they))) get that. But we're isolated in these tibetan underwater macrame forums. If forced to publicly own their opinions, I think a lot of us will go even fucking further right. Meaning full 14/88, in the open. Because we'll have no choice.

Attached: moonman stanchion.jpg (540x626, 71K)

This, basically. I have one person I truly care about and she loves to watch me shitpost

Do you know how fingerprints work? They can collect all the fingerprints they want. They dont know which fingerprints belong to who until they catch you. This is just fear mongering. Their fucking shills cant change anything so they're making threats.

It's bullshit.
All it does is look at the things you do and like and check other profiles for matches. After two or three things have a match on two profiles you've pretty much got your guy.
The problem is you don't talk about the same thing on different forums. If you used two accounts on the same forum it could find a match.

tldr were not fucked at all.

Is there a way to do this right now???

I have a few usernames (enemies) that I need to doxx for vengeful reasons.

Doesn't matter. Stylistic differences in vocabulary and word frequency can separate out the top contributors in a large enough dataset (1000 total words per person). I used R and python in undergrad to sort pure dialogue by character from books, comic strips, etc. without any context. Fun stuff, got me learning ML. The math driving everything is language-independent. It even works on agglutinative shit. I'm fucking off back to /sci/ now.

whatever you are doing to have caused this situation is a complete waste of your time

Shit posting is the only solution

Jow Forums captcha has already 'de-anonymised' us. You think you are training some AI to spot cars and stoplights, but everybody has a unique mouse pattern specific to themselves, Jow Forums captchas capture and log this mouse pattern and what posts you make

I wish we would be. We need them to over play their hand and not leave us an out. They're pushing us out of our cave, but not fast enough. Right now, we're barred from the marketplace of ideas, but that would force us right into the middle of it.

Not fucked at all, if anything this gives Jow Forums so much power because the A.I is at the mercy of "Anonymous" profiles.

Think about it, no matter how complex the algorithm, A.I is still limited by the intelligence of those that created it. In the act of data mining data information, all the A.I will collect is a profile that is marked by location frequency, rate of accessibility, and it will match to the best of its abilities the profiles that match those locations and rate of accessibility to postings that are connected to social media usage.

And Jow Forums is full of people who have over 9000 proxies, on top of over 9000 social media accounts. It will be a clusterfuck for the A.I and I honestly wouldn't be surprised if the A.I resolves the issue by simply treating "Anonymous" as one person which can ONLY result in copious amounts of lulz.

You saw it here first folks.

That's why all the top hackers in the world wear baklavas while doing shit.

Attached: naamio.jpg (837x1046, 105K)

Algorithms cannot grasp satire and shit posting isn’t exactly how anyone speaks.

mayk., mee

Pussy

heh i offen do this as well!!

Given the insane amount of passive aggressive or indirect jokes about my personal, private, illegally spied life I saw here, I would say I'm very fucked.

>inb4oyveytakeyourmedsskitzo

Who cares

This is not a new revelation though. Of course it can be de-anonymized.
The good thing is that if anyone outside the government does it they’re probably from a company worth many billions of dollars and you could sue the ever living SHIT out of them and it wouldn’t matter if you lost your job for saying nigger on the internet

>the A.I resolves the issue by simply treating "Anonymous" as one person which can ONLY result in copious amounts of lulz.

Imagine the personality profile it would give.

Everything I have ever posted online is a work of fiction and should be interpreted as satire.

What’s funny are people who try to shitpost on Instagram and you run a trace back to find out they own some flower stand in Hoboken and they posted real pictures of themselves and family plus locations. Pretty fucking stupid.

Unfortunately, this is true. They already know who everyone is. The issue isn't the how, it's the who -- who has access, and who is already abusing that access.

Not everyone on this site is white. Many 14/88ers aren't white, either.

Yes, lets out all these radicals who thinks they are just a small anonymous minority on the internet and make them realize that they aren't actually that few and since they are all ready outed they can go all out in public.

Brilliant.

A mentally deranged racist trap loving navy seal nazi furry with 300 confirmed kills and an expert knowledge in gorilla warfare. A fearsome adversary indeed

Yep. So who's going to make money with that info, first?

>When we tested an AI using the training data, it mysteriously guessed everything right!
Morons

oh shit

Attached: 1562542748769.gif (554x400, 238K)

Bald tree figs are my favorite chlorinated drink

People are predictable, and no one is anonymous.

I can already recognize who's behind every post of my own accord

This. We're in a fucking war. Who gives a goddamn if someone finds out your identity? Our country is overrun with niggers and south Americans and you're worried about being outed? Find your balls and keep your funs handy

Ok señor Trumpo it was a jokeo

He's not wrong.

Checked. This. Who gives a fuck? Don't be a faggot, and stand by what you say.

I am ready to die for my beliefs and for the sake of awakening my people. The jew fears nothing more than a man with set principles.

Attached: palach_06.jpg (520x700, 66K)

Fucking, faggot, Jew, nigger!

That is my response to the level of shit we could be in...

>People are predictable
That's what she said.

Attached: SPOILER_1563175204678.jpg (750x996, 527K)

It's one of the best colleges in the world, redneck

Eeey phookin lieef

>I am ready to die for my beliefs and for the sake of awakening my people.
Signed.

That's what they fear the most.
Because they can't kill everyone of us.

Attached: 2019-06-01 That's what justice is about.png (542x217, 34K)

>all the world will know my values and opinions
Ohhh noooo that sucks.

idgaf i have a knoif, come at me niggers

This. Everything I've said here I said first in the real world. I hope they release everything so this party can get started.

>Not using mobile to hide mousing patterns

Kys

You can also enter a translator and translate what is written into another language, then translate back into English and publish the results. I used Russian for this post.

Attached: ERINNERE-DICH.png (395x1296, 401K)

Attached: 2525251.jpg (1280x707, 418K)

It only works on small sample sizes, not a general populace.

>she

Pretty sure this does not apply to chat logs, but to datasets used by businesses where they remove private identifiers like Name and Address, but keep City, State, Zip Code and date of birth. After those items each new column would exponentially increase the likely hood of a unique person. Hell, you could probably do the same thing in Excel and walk away with a 40% accuracy.

this

Either the overton window will be forced to cover us or there will be thousands of Brenton Tarrants.

Attached: yeswecan.jpg (229x284, 12K)

I am become Jow Forums

Attached: 86DD515A-7391-4EAF-BEC6-13E59BE2A27F.jpg (783x1024, 57K)

I always told you retards. The jews are the good guys. Diversity good. LGTB good. Migrants good. Climate change bad. Globalists good. Bankers good. Russia bad. Iran bad.

The cool thing is that now a jew is gonna sue you claiming that an algorithm claims that you wrote something somewhere.

It's quite convenient.

Nice try.
Dilate harder.
Pic unrelated.

Attached: cat.jpg (1000x571, 121K)

>implying

i assume they've already done all this. that was kind of the point of facebook and google.

>tfw I make far left posts in one thread, centrist posts in another thread and far right posts in another thread

Gotta keep the feds guessing

Attached: 155599177221381.jpg (630x630, 73K)