Mbti threat? Mbti threat!

Mbti threat? Mbti threat!
What's your type?

Attached: 1499053740892.jpg (769x767, 179K)

Other urls found in this thread:

16personalities.com/pl/darmowy-test-osobowosci
archive.org/details/JohnnyRebel-TheCompleteJohnnyRebelCollection2003/03-Nigger Hatin Me.mp3
personalityclub.com/blog/famous-intj/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hello fellow Mossad, i'm a ISTP

Attached: 16personalities Avril 2k19.png (1853x956, 91K)

Intj autistic fuck reporting in

I don't get this

I don't trust these as the questions are based on feelings, which can change at any moment.
Intp-a btw

>are based on feelings
THose questions are just restrospective question about how you behave in general. So it is not feeling related, of course if you are a woman you don't need to do the test because you are fucking retarded.

The majority of people on this board are INTJ and INTP.

ESTP

here

Attached: 1562697068189.png (1426x7040, 3.49M)

Attached: 1351378643527.jpg (600x480, 33K)

16personalities.com/pl/darmowy-test-osobowosci

INTP A/T

Its a lonely world.

INTP

Attached: 1558792042508.jpg (556x702, 75K)

Psychology is Jewish bullshit

*looks at flag*

Attached: 1563920593594.png (296x210, 139K)

Attached: intp.jpg (1024x933, 197K)

Personnage non-joueur détecté.

Attached: 6cac384de5548cf3154396bd5d8fb7b0.png (697x902, 42K)

I always get IxTx
Usually ISTP

Hello fellow INTJ

lmao, i'm not sure about that.
>Pic related

Attached: 16 personalities pol description ISTP.jpg (859x953, 131K)

current year astrology for roasties

ISTP is the manliest type by ratio of male to female. I'd say it feels good if I wasn't a robot.

Même l'éternel anglo est d'accord avec moi.

Here, for your datamining purposes.

Attached: personalitybullcrap.png (1621x1030, 114K)

Half of the question ask how you would act in certain scenarios and the other how you have acted. And I stand by my statement that emotions can change the results of the test.

INTP and I wish I was dead.

How thing that is true is that you really need focus. In a time of my life i didn't know what to do about it so a was a lazy piece of shit and one day i start working (physically) really hard and everything was fine, i'm still an asshole with people, i got like 2 close friends who are Jow Forumsacks tier people. but i love life, and hate niggers.

Attached: 16 personalities pol description 2.jpg (1280x1720, 864K)

You need to be over 18 to post.

Attached: 16 personalities pol description.png (1484x2152, 371K)

>Implying that you are a psychopath or a madman who is not constant in his actions.

I normally come up as INTP but depending on my mood I can any of the INxx personalities. I’m pretty much 50/50 between T and F and between P and J.

INTP-T, I guess I'm a nuerotic pussy. Must be the .02% Ashkenazi kike I have polluting my blood.

Attached: sneaktree.jpg (99x125, 2K)

Write your own descriptions of those characters. Let's see how creative you can be

Attached: MBTI types.png (1484x2152, 316K)

How the hell did you come to that conclusion?

ENTJ asshole here.

I mean is not like your feeling play a big role at what your doing in general. If you are well minded you are doing same things over and over again, of course their is specific situations, but in general you will have the same reactions.

I will do one. Wait a little.

INFJ here

I'm two years into a STEM degree, doing well but it is hard to focus on all the abstract aspects. I'm never happier with work than when it is heavy physical stuff though, you have a point. We can all agree on hating niggers though.
archive.org/details/JohnnyRebel-TheCompleteJohnnyRebelCollection2003/03-Nigger Hatin Me.mp3

Attached: mbti.jpg (1667x2056, 1.03M)

ENTJ asshole as well. Fuck you with the utmost respect.

Mind reading INFJ masterace reporting In.

Hello rare fren

>ENTP
>They love nothing more than saying, "I told you so" after perfectly preventable tragedies occur.

but of course. we told you so, you did the stupid thing, and we will consequently mock your failure to heed our warnings.

INTJ GANG
INTJ GANG
INTJ GANG
INTJ GANG

Attached: 1538955027910.png (1920x1080, 456K)

INTP. What is the best woman for me? Certainly not INTP as well.

Greeting INTJ bros.

INFP?

I like this version better

Attached: 1539726835410m.jpg (729x1024, 100K)

INTJ-A here, guess who else is on the list?
personalityclub.com/blog/famous-intj/

Attached: 2B35DCDF-6147-4251-8B36-8F4ECE5C61CF.jpg (750x746, 497K)

Attached: 1564021304900.jpg (639x794, 129K)

I once got INTJ but also INTP on these tests and legit always play mage or asassins in games.

ENFJ or ENFP, by far.

I go for Paladins and got INFJ

Did it once got ENFP
Then another time ENTP
This time I got INTP

Conclusion? I am a lying inconsistent retard who can't even be truthful with himself

i dont get it

The only ENFJ signing up.

AMA.

this is okay, but disagree with at least one of them.
INTJ strikes me more as a warlock type, less as an assassin/rogue type.

Or I'm influenced by my subconscious to try to be someone I'm not based on the OP's pic and several memes about this bullshit.

Fellow INFJ-A over here

More a schemer so maybe a merchant?

So this is the infamous Pol.

I look around and all I see are sad, lonely young men that are angry because girls won't talk to you. Ever pause to wonder why that is?

Even as a woman of color, I am not the least bit offended, but morbidly dismayed by your lack of self-reflection and basic humility toward yourself and peoplekind. Pathetic, really.

INTJ’s usually don’t desire the spotlight, but would rather control things from the shadows, accurate in my mind.

Alright Abraham, I'll bite.

Attached: Kek.png (1270x918, 103K)

ENTP masterrace kikeslayer here

Attached: 1554329227165.jpg (1024x834, 134K)

Actual INTJ, sup idiots.

Pol is not a person. I rejected 11 women and am not angry I am at relative peace. I come here to expose things not even hateful. Also nice pasta.

Holy shit I just read this. Maybe it's just a general description of the average 4channer but it describes me with 100% accuracy. So I'm truly INTP

what is trump

how can intp pretend to be normie

merchants just care about money, while an INTJ is more about using money to further their plans.
so, yes, an INTJ could very well be a merchant in real life, but again, it's not because they love money but more because money is such a useful tool.
INTJs seem more about an obsession with ruling over others, and arrogant.
which says "warlock" (WoW terminology, which is all i'm really familiar with). Controlling minions, arrogant, intelligent, immoral/amoral. Obsessed with power.

INTJ SQUAD LET'S NEVER MEET NIGGAZ

Damn it, had an ENFJ once but broke up.

Afaik INTPs are compatible with most types. If she sees value in your autistic intellect, she is a keeper.

They are not really similar, read the descriptions and look up their entirely different cognitive functions and how they work.

Wrong quote.