Why are right-wing whites so much more prone to commit crimes than Muslims?

Why are right-wing whites so much more prone to commit crimes than Muslims?

Cognitive dissonance right here:

>Stella is accused of stealing 279 items valued at $2,327.97 from a Target store in Edina, to the south-west of Minneapolis, on 8 January this year. She was arrested for the alleged theft after security staff called the police.

>Officers in nearby Bloomington then arrested Stella on 28 April after she was allegedly seen by security staff at a Cub Foods grocery store stealing a bottle of tick spray for cats, and placing other items “under her purse so that they could not be seen”.

>When they checked her identification, police officers discovered the open warrant for Stella’s arrest over her failure to appear in court for the earlier alleged shoplifting, their incident report said.

>She has accused Omar of being a criminal for advising immigrants how to avoid agents from US immigration and customs enforcement. She said in a tweet that any representatives who fail to “uphold the rule of law” should be ejected from office.

theguardian.com/us-news/2019/jul/25/danielle-stella-republican-ilhan-omar-charged-felony-qanon-trump

Attached: t.jpg (1080x767, 382K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7MoePkq2FC0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

why don't you read the catalog before you post your garbage you stupid nigger

Seems suspicious, did anyone actually check if she was Republican? She probably worked on the Hillary campaign

There's nothing in the catalog about this

No surprise, every roastie I've ever met from Minnesota steals from stores like this. Would still vote for her over that retarded nigger Omar.

I would vote for her over that somalian nigger.

They're not. Look at europol stats on terrorism for the last five years. Literally grow half a brain and you will figure it out, nigger.

>implying Qboomers are part of us

These are puppet hoax candidates. Same goes with the same district as Cortez. Literally control ops actors hired on Craigslist pretend be candidates against the Dems.

YouTube Danielle Stella, she sounds like a dopey meth addict.

Reminds me of the "republican" that split Paul Nehlan's voteshare when he contested Paul Ryan's seat in Wisconsin.

youtu.be/7MoePkq2FC0

Attached: ED8985DE-98A8-4B77-95DF-2AD25059E7D2.png (1334x750, 784K)

> stealing 279 items

That's impressive.

Attached: not bad.jpg (968x544, 84K)

This was interviewed a month ago on YouTube and was arrested today.

>just

Attached: 9565326F-C824-4062-B675-E591616CD5D1.jpg (1056x1430, 97K)

>take money from GoP
>register as democrat
>make a fetlife account
>have some of the kinkiest hottest piss/shit sex out there
>video tape it
>run for congress as a Dem
>OH NOOOOO you found out im a degenrate pervert, who could of thought that me a lifelong democrat is a filthy pervert
>retire from politics with 100K
>keep having hot af fet life sex

profit?

You should do some homework user. You sound lazy and shiftless.

See ... our criminal is less of a criminal than your criminal!

NO EVIL WHITE WITCH CAN DETHRONE MY QUEEN

Attached: 123123123.jpg (800x450, 24K)

Did she fuck her own brother and defraud immigration though?

Are you talking about that puffheadded mud skeleton wearing the diaper on her head?

they don't have a lot of control over their emotions and lash out in irresponsible and illegal ways. it's actually pretty sad. i'm willing to have my taxes raised to support better mental health care for republicans. defending pedophiles too. shit is gross.