DNA testing

Anons, have any of you done it? If so, was it worth it? Who did you get the testing done with?

I’m curious to see my exact ethnic breakdown

Attached: CAC3FDA4-7EC7-4B20-8AD9-1F4D8B8B8542.png (500x484, 112K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/VoJpDTHgFqg/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I got one for Christmas from my family. It was a waste of money because it told me nothing new since I knew I’m a Pole going back 400 years, but it was still interesting. I managed to find a long lost cousin that was the result of my great grandpa being a chad and knocking up some Swedish woman

Attached: 7D9233DF-5639-479E-BC27-0971EEB96272.jpg (750x796, 241K)

All of those companies have questionable privacy policy.

DNA testing has no science behind it. At best they can tell what continent you are from. When they narrow it down to specific regions or ethnicities its all based off of pseudoscience for entertainment purposes only. Unless you are looking for future medical conditions in your dna the only thing you are doing is paying a company to collect your most personal data and whore it out while you wont see a dirty cent.

How so?

I know I have mostly polish and German ancestry too. How much did you drop for your testing?

Attached: 1508600977978.jpg (1067x1128, 181K)

Am i white?

Attached: map.png (696x524, 213K)

No, go back to Africa

I also wouldn't lern anything new. My family goes back 300 years in southern italy and we think we had a random ancestor from Southern Spain 400 years ago. I wouldnt really learn anything new so why bother giving my DNA and identity to ZuckerJew's wife

Sorry for the late response I was busy at work, I believe ancestry costs around $100 but it’s frequently on sale for $60
Mine was extremely accurate. My entire mom’s side of the family were poles from Lithuania and I got literally 50% Baltic and 50% Eastern European with markers in my fathers village, it’s real

Save your money, they are very general. Two identical twins sent for tests to several different ancestry companies and got various results that should have been, well, identical.

I used ancestry. Because at least they are not owned by google. And the results were exactly as I expected

Attached: D39985C4-ED63-4BE6-9782-FCD16B4F7D81.jpg (586x313, 35K)

>meme flag
You are a spic or pajeet

Fuck off glownigger. You will never get my DNA for your shady business. Fucking shills.

lmao

Hello fellow natsees!
Have you paid to give your DNA to, I mean checked your white % today?

I did mine with (((23&Me))). I purchased it on Father’s Day for about half off and although most of my results were things that I already knew, I found out that in spite of my uncle constantly LARPing that we our family was of Irish descent, we ended up being mostly Anglo.

It was extremely accurate and through the DNA relatives I found out my great grandfather was someone else entirely.

*that our

I've done it with several outfits. It's over, they know who I am.

I don't really care though. I am a genealogist and this is one of the things we do these days.

Mine have all be pretty good--ethnicity results are similar and fit my background pretty (old-stock Yank of English/Scottish/Dutch heritage).

>DNA testing
>ever
All the DNA labs are kike owned. Go ahead, give schlomo your biometrics. What could go wrong?

bah! get on my level faggots!

Attached: DNA test.png (673x882, 43K)

>I’m curious to see my exact ethnic breakdown
It's not exact in the fucking slightest. They look for genetic markers that maybe associate you with a large group from a vague area and they can't get any more exact than that. It's the genetic equivalent of "we found a plant fiber in the suspect's shit which is native to Asia, meaning he's either Asian or he ate Chinese food recently."
These companies have also been found to manipulate the results to fuck with people, literally just for laughs, because they're all liberal cunts who don't respect science and think it would be funny if a 100% white guy found out he had 2% nigger genes, or a neo-nazi found out he had Jew blood.
And finally, you're giving up your specific DNA information to be added to the Big Info cloud, forever to be traded back and forth in transactions you won't profit from, if nothing worse. And YOU PAID THEM for this.

How fucking retarded are you not to be able to do your own geneological research? Your physical traits, family traditions and culture and surname ought to be more than sufficient to figure out your ancestry. Donating your genetic blueprint to a fucking private corporation is just stupid.

try this: why does google want your DNA? bitchute.com/video/VoJpDTHgFqg/

>tfw have absolute immunity to racial profiling.

Your DNA test is bullshit. Lithuanians are genetically different from West Slavs and Hungarians should be in green with the West Slavs

I went with ansestory.com and they sorta fucked up. we have lots of our familys documentation from where they came from and It said I was 41%irish, 30something %english and only 2% german. idk though, unless I dobt ubderstand genetics at all but there should be sweedish and more german in there. Oh well, close enough haha

My 23andme test results destroyed my sense of identity. 1% black .8% jew. I have blue eyes red hair but I feel like a liar to say I'm white after my results. 1 drop rule right. Even if god was real I was never eligible for heaven anyway.

Ayy.

Attached: 1564074961194.gif (200x200, 335K)

Ayyyyy LMAO

Could be berber?

Typical Kike, go back to Israel.

Sometimes there might be some nasty surprises and you never know what the females have.

It can be cool. Most American families have an idea of where they're from, but don't know exactly. My dad always told us we were Irish, Norwegian and French Canadian on his side, but only Norwegian showed up on mine.
If anything, I was just glad it showed me I'm not Jewish, because I'm helplessly attracted to Jewish girls hahaha

Attached: iwuzvikings.jpg (750x707, 49K)