Muisc is a big infulence to politics prove me wrong

youtube.com/watch?v=aS4UrDTmTrk

Sorry I did not see an appropriate place to post this thread. I feel that modern music is affecting our youth and we need to talk about it, you are welcome to post our music lost and forgotten.

Attached: today.jpg (701x403, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LpWBNL9xCRc
bitchute.com/video/OIxv2AZDshbg/
youtube.com/watch?v=kIA2fFiy9ac
youtu.be/E6CYI3Xb1tQ
youtube.com/watch?v=6YeieYXcfJw
youtu.be/yjR7_U2u3sM
youtube.com/watch?v=_dx0qWHL7dc
songlyrics.com/johnny-rebel/nigger-hatin-me-lyrics/
youtu.be/RGM3fLg9Bcc
discogs.com/sell/list?audio=1
tastekid.com/
rateyourmusic.com/misc/random
rateyourmusic.com/recs/auto/USERNAME
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i already have the code to automate this freedom of speech, fuck you...

failure to comply will ensure i meme it.

youtube.com/watch?v=LpWBNL9xCRc

Estuera ft. Re:Locate - Palma Solane

i am so drunk yet you sih to mess with me, images have been sent.

i hve a cam that is not connected to my pc thank god...

you are fucked

Bump
bitchute.com/video/OIxv2AZDshbg/

so come kill me, ahaha you can try....

i biat you i fucking bait you i bait you cucks so fucking hard you will never know how ahahahahahahahhdsa asdfdjishfadfkjiguqh tuih59njbvhe aitucva
dfkfgjp aidg

ummmmmmm
dfigkhau fgity74ubgi57uw v
uixdhfauib94ew

fuck you

there is nothing, nothing we cannot do

youtube.com/watch?v=kIA2fFiy9ac

they are actively shutting it down, tracks are now heavily stuttering even if fully buffered.

i will be unable to complete this they are doing this on any track, they are inter fearing with the data packets to prevent me auditing tracks.

i consider asking for me money back, if they are dong this i have a good case.

yup just checked song fuilly buffered its all shit, tbhey are wating my banwidth, anons take up arms!

btw phoning my isp because i don't cqare about me, i care about all others.

brb

It seems fucking obvious that you people just don't like conservative people, you or some other cunt goes out of their way to interrupt my fucking service. A fully buffered youtube video does not just go bad for no reason, i requested a fucking refund and a subject access request twat...

no it is time to fuck these people over so here i will document

Our expert agents are currently casting their eyes over your query and will be in touch soon. We’ll notify you by SMS/email once a response has been sent.

among other curiosities of none cryptic shit of we don't fucking give a shit really..

and totally fucking irrelevant oh my fucking life, there was no option to express my fucking disgust and nore was there a fucking option to talk to a human on a phone, this is giffgaff, fucking avoid this shit company forever.

"Laurel Canyon"

The effect of pop culture on politics, and vice versa, is kind of given....

Attached: photostudio_1564153131623.png (1440x1044, 1.07M)

ok update and i have to own up to my rants as being false, i needed to charge my specker, i'm not use to using it, my head phones broke, i am sorry for misleading though i did not intend.

with that said giffgaff is actually ok, pardon my autistic paranoia it can't be helped...

music is the same thing as drugs, nonsense to distract your mind from important things

get fucked tavistock

god spoke... too see the awesome power in the sky, he could have destroyed me in any second, i have to admit i was a little fearful.

thunderstorms are a amazing.

oil is needed to cook eggs, water does not do it.

i hate everything

how can i stop hating everyrthing?

i want all to die, everyone sucks, everything sucks, social media sucks, everything sucks fuck you all and i hope you all die...

i want to program a simple ai that kills everything; i think it not giving a fuck will make it super efficient

kill everything buuuuu fuckjing buuuuu

I don't know. I haven't paid attention to music since it all went auto-tune to the same beat like 20 years ago. I couldn't even tell you who is active today.

rwarrrr fuck everything die die media hello media everythig is die shy cannot you see? google censorship of memes we lost all doom paul...

you can read? fucking kill your self.

Attached: tumblr_nm03cwpUQd1t5cfoto6_500.jpg (500x351, 86K)

>but now i see the payoffs everywhere i look
>who do you trust when everyone's a crook?
Queensryche-Revolution Calling

>Be me
>Listen to popular music from the 60's to the 90's
>Listen to Irish folk music
>MFW that faggot OP suggests music has any influence on my politics in 2019

Attached: 1544652251153.jpg (285x279, 17K)

bnuuuu ruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmuuuuuugh mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm gughghghghhghdrsfjhadf hfuck ruihgauighiruegh irhugidgh iughaiguhdighjdfioghaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahpaoiegu09e56540w t9ihjbojibr905tqui htgfihju o90i5oitjgtkgjorstij2p35RI3#I T0EOGIRAOTGJPTIRGHKIAEI0PT9GHIA0T9IIAER[OGIJFBNKLMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM AOERI POGIP0OR9IAP0OGHIKOBHJSLFKGHJSFLGKHJOSLKIOPGH TYO99999999999999999999999999999 V
ALL CHANS ARE COMP

DID NOT READ

you're correct but also late to the party. Modern music is just like television was and how internet currently is.

There is a message, repeating tones to make you remember the message "the hook" which literally hooks you on the song.

music is used to reinforce societal change and to make you susceptible to suggestion. It can tell you what to think, how to act, and how to behave. Its all propaganda, and a offshoot of the original mind control program MKultra.

DID NOT READ

MUSIC IS FOR FAGS, IN CASE YOU DIDN'T LEARN THAT YET

WHY WASTE MY FUCKING TIME?

I AND PEOPLE OF SERIOUS BUSINESS WILL KILL YOU BEFOR YOU CAN EVEN ANSWER ME THAT QUESTION, WHY YOU WASTE OUR FUCKING TIME CUNT? WE DO NOT CARE ABOUT MUSIC THIS FUCKING SHIT YOU CALL ENTERTAINING ITS FUCKING RUBBISH...

IT AKLWAYS FUCKING WAS YOU PISS ANT I'M TAKING THE FUCKING PISS OUT OF YOU CUNT...

NOW WHAT EH? NOW WHAT EH NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW OFDHJFGKIASGHYQU09PE5TWRF2Y4FUY7G69TVWEBT78 FUCK OFPO GKJNSKLIBP987QUFUCKL P0[DFGK M;LDIWRGJB940[T7QPVTY4589TY 4YQKYS CUNT

NOTHING, NOTHING AT ALL, SEE INSIDE ;-)

Of course I read. Doesn't change the fact that OP is a child who still views music as part of his faggy identity. Cock sucker probably isn't old enough to vote.
youtu.be/E6CYI3Xb1tQ

Attached: 1541087353848.jpg (558x750, 31K)

WHY WATSE MY TIME?

WHY EVEN BOTHER?

You need to go bach

youtube.com/watch?v=6YeieYXcfJw

SORRY DID JUST DEPROGRAM YOU?

DID I ASK FOR YOU APPROVAL?

youtu.be/yjR7_U2u3sM

DO I NEED AN EXCUSE? DO I LOOK LIKE I EVER NEEDED A REASON user TO POST WHAT EVER I WANTED BECAUSE BEFORE YOUR TIME I DID NOT, YOU CAN SHOVE YOUR FUCKING REDDIT FAGGOT CUNT SHIT UP YOUR ASS, DO NOT MAKE ME POST ON YOUR SHIT HOLE PLACE EVER BECAUSE IF I DO AND IF WE ARE FORCE TOO WE WILL DESTROY REDDIT WITHIN HOURS NO JOKE

DO I LOOK LIKE A FUCKING BITCH CUNT? EH?

hmm

youtube.com/watch?v=_dx0qWHL7dc

WITH IN HOURS OF Jow Forums NO BEING Jow Forums NO MORE WITH IN FUCKING HOURS I WILL HAVE POTED THE MOST GRAPHIC SHIT I AM ALLOWED UNDER LAW AND THIS WILL BE CONSTANT BY MILLIONS OF ANONS REDDIT WOULD BE TOAST NEXT WILL BE TWATTER AND AFTER THAT IT WOULD BE FACEBOOK AND EVERYTHING ELSE, NOW YOU KNOW WHY Jow Forums EXITS I HOPE YOU SLEEP WELL TONIGHT... THE ATTACK WOULD BE NONE STOP, THE ATTACK WOULD COULD MASS PANIC THE ATTACK WOULD CAUSE THE FIRST TIME EVER USE OF POWERS AND ABUSE OF POWERS JUST TO CONTAIN IT...

AND THEN THE BOMBS WOULD GO OFF... (IN MINECRAFT) MAKE YOUR TIME FAGGOT..

"when you're going through hell, keep going" - churchill

these days I think that means escaping the UK, for starters

get out while you still can

ITT: spergs first VPN.

Paki fag. Shouldn't you be watching the register at you uncles corner store instead of shitposting on Jow Forums? Better get back to work before all the niggers rob you blind.

BUT CAN YOU IMAGINE Jow Forums IS KILL?

THESE CUNTS HAVE NO IDEA AT ALL....

This is a schizo thread

THEY DON'T FUCKING KNOW ITS ORIGINS OR ITS PURPOSE

THEY COME HERE EVER SUMMER LITTLE DO THEY KNOW...

KEK

FUCKING GREEN FROG SHIT? ITS REAL I SAW WITH MY OWN FUCKING EYES, YOU SUMMER FAGS BEST LEAVE NOW....

don't say that we didn't warn you

you come here and decide to stay, your life is our life, your time is our time, no exceptions to this rule, and once the process is complete you can never leave because you won't find another place like this, it will consume your soul indefinitely and that is a promise.

Modern music always affected youth.

songlyrics.com/johnny-rebel/nigger-hatin-me-lyrics/

be silent faggot you help no one, you talk like a schizo in a land of neurodiversity you are soon to be consumed, and you will stfu, you will conform

soon the entire world will be controlled by diversity, you have no chance to survive we ensured that, only logical thinking will be allowed.

any thinking outside of logic will be considered a direct threat to our peace.

days of story telling will be over, compulsive liers will be killed in a single day, i fucking hate people that lie and bullshit, no more will be a problem when they are gone.

no more problems with people deceiving, such a sin would mean instant death, no more women acting like sluts, all would be killed in a single day.

a single day of reckoning will bring great peace like near seen before it. people will be given one chance, the earth will be so great most will learn to love it.

for those that do not, they will experience the final death in the lake of fire.

now call me what you fucking want, what they told you to call me... call me what you want it makes no difference, you are all going to die soon.

less talking, more music

Top notch autism

you can never hide from what is a part of you, all a long the signs are pointing, all along you mocked us, all along you fate was already decided, you cannot change, if you could you already did...

Yes destroy reddit please

no user i said what i wanted to say and cunts are going to pay, autism is a label a cruel label for critical thinking people... bullied every where we go, harassed every were we go, they still wonder why kids shot up a fucking school go figure...

no i have no interest.

youtu.be/RGM3fLg9Bcc

Damn user got me excited. Well carry on don’t let me interrupt

jesus is the path, beyond that its your mission, you have limited time...

discard the bible, it would slow you down, learn astral projection, then learn how everything manifests based on faith/belief it takes a lot of fath, so you ready?

But the Bible is fake and gay

Attached: 1539970586948.gif (500x375, 963K)

and may failures will happen, you have to take things literal, hello autism, but at the same have a faith that is absolute or you will fail, but do not cry on Jow Forums no one cares, i care...

you could not do it, ever hear that?

you could not do it even if you wanted user, what makes you think you could ever project outside this space? That is insane, that is impossible, no one can do it, you are stupid, wow you are a retard wtf, omg user get real, why are you such a twat?

look into my world and see why it i possible...

I fully agree with you, there is a balance between the literal and metaphysical that must be understood.
And yes a man must be a rock, must stand resolute.

>84
when i was young i tried to tell people... They don't want to know even what is going on in the main stream media i gave up

wake up morning stay up 45 minutes go back to bed, journal everything. fucking simple instruction user nothing hard.

simple instruction as guided by elite astral travelers, it works.

THIS IS EASY AS HELL TO COUNTER AND 99.95%+ OF POPULATION IS INFLUENCED, INCLUDING YOU

WAYS OF DISCOVERING MUSIC
FIRST, download soulseek.com

1-discogs.com/sell/list?audio=1
1.1-Discogs site list albums and artists, like a imdb for albums. They also allow you to sell used (or not) records, while selling an album you can include a sample of the audio. Go to this link, pick a genre (or not) and try the album samples listed there. Its a easy and quick method. Then download at soulseek or if you want buy it.

2-tastekid.com/
2.1-Add some movie, game, tv show, book (but NOT music, I wont tell the reason why SPECIFICALLY YOU READING THIS TEXT shouldnt add music, would make the text too long) and click to get music recommendations based at that, try the artist at youtube or try to find his site and try his songs. If you like download it at soulseek.

3-rateyourmusic.com/misc/random
3.1-This site is another imdb for music. Create an account at the site (you dont need to use it) and open the link (need an account to do that) you will get an random musical release, if you dont know the release try it at youtube and if you like download soulseek. Do this as much as you want.

4-rateyourmusic.com/recs/auto/USERNAME
4.1-Create an account and download and rate alot of albums using step 3, after some amount of albums the link 4 will give you recommendations. Download the ones you can find at soulseek and rate them, after rating them open the link at 4 and do it again as much as wanted. If link 4 dont give you recommendation, open link 3 and rate stuff you receive, until link 4 give you recommendations you can find at soulseek.
4.1.1- Try to not RATE stuff you already know, wont give the entire detail it to not create a HUGE text, but try to not do it, if you DO it, counterbalance by rating alot of albums from link 3.

Attached: GO.png (1544x745, 116K)

Come Home to Paradise Anons

it will not work first time, unless you are me and had out of body most of your life and just wanted to control it.

reality checked might seem retarded but they are not, check your light switch physically, if you serious you do it no questions. Are you awake now? Check your lights, check your phone time and your computer time, is text changing? Its not going to fucking make any sense to you right now, but it will if you are serious, is this day normal? Do you feel like its repeating?

will check in soon but i got this user wanting more... i have to impart my skills, god it seems made this a day to be remembered...

there is only one other person that asked he was doing what you want to do within 1 week.

"Tenshi Eating a Corndog" is a much discussed concept on /jp/. The significance of it is disputed, so I will focus on one core concept: the symbolism behind it. But first we must identify and explore the key components of it.
Hinanawi Tenshi is a human child that has ascended to become a celestial being. In Hinduism, she would be called a Siddha or a Deva. In Chinese, it would be refered to as a Tian Xian, or heavenly immortal. In Japanese, it would be using the same kanji characters as in Chinese, being called a Tennin. She is also refered to as an angel, although the role of a heavenly messenger is better suited to her companion Nagae Iku. Regardless of which Oriental cosmology she claims the greatest influence from, Hinanawi Tenshi in Touhou: Scarlet Weather Rhapsody is presented as a roving celestial being that decides to cause mayhem out of childish boredom.

Attached: b9e.png (500x500, 376K)

>prove me wrong
Prove yourself right without a YouTube video, for once maybe

Attached: 1553674796263.png (434x521, 43K)

A corndog on the other hand is simply a sausage coated in a thick layer of cornmeal batter on a stick. It is considered a quintessential part of the American diet, being a cheap combination between convenience and an arguably delicious meal of protein and carbohydrates. It is not a new concept by any means, but it is something that is also unmistakably modern and mundane.
Thus this is why "Tenshi Eating a Corndog" is so intriguing. Why exactly is a celestial being consuming a corndog, despite having access to the Jade Wine Waterfalls and Immortal Peach Orchards of Heaven? The earthly and celestial is contrasted in an oustanding way.

Attached: 01dd216f94a7961ef45cf8a6a06a8df4db3a4861.jpg (500x500, 123K)

in the realm of sleep or between sleep and wakefulness there is a place that could be called a holding dimension, this is going to get a bit too deep but bare with me, it is important that you understand it because that is where the glowies reside, expect that glowies become dark entities, they exist purely to prevent you from exiting.