ITS FUCKING HAPPENING ILLHAN OMAR CAUGH ON INTERNATIONAL CONSPIRACY SCHEME WITH QATAR HAHAGAHA

ITS FUCKING HAPPENING ILLHAN OMAR CAUGH ON INTERNATIONAL CONSPIRACY SCHEME WITH QATAR HAHAGAHA

archive.is/P9J35

Attached: Screenshot_20190726_162800.jpg (1080x1372, 309K)

Other urls found in this thread:

zoa.org/2018/06/10378144-zoa-qatars-giant-steps-backwards-to-becoming-a-member-of-the-family-of-civilized-nations/
aljazeera.com/investigations/thelobby/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: Screenshot_20190726_163139_com.twitter.android.jpg (1080x2244, 681K)

Attached: Screenshot_20190726_163213_com.twitter.android.jpg (1080x2244, 786K)

Attached: Screenshot_20190726_163246_com.twitter.android.jpg (1080x2244, 733K)

Attached: Screenshot_20190726_163317_com.twitter.android.jpg (1080x2244, 665K)

Attached: Screenshot_20190726_163403_com.twitter.android.jpg (1080x2244, 858K)

Oh look it’s FUCKING NOTHING you filthy kike

Attached: Screenshot_20190726_163437_com.twitter.android.jpg (1080x2244, 825K)

Attached: Screenshot_20190726_163506_com.twitter.android.jpg (1080x2244, 641K)

Cope Mohammed

I heard user say this was to shit on Qatar. All Jazeera is Qatari, and they published the lobby UK and the lobby usa

Attached: Screenshot_20190726_163550_com.twitter.android.jpg (1080x2244, 746K)

Attached: Screenshot_20190726_163632_com.twitter.android.jpg (1080x2244, 778K)

Attached: Screenshot_20190726_163708_com.twitter.android.jpg (1080x2244, 686K)

Attached: Screenshot_20190726_163733_com.twitter.android.jpg (1080x2244, 595K)

What you mean lobby uk and US

Why are shills so easy to spot??

Bump

Based raghead

>the russians are meddling in our elections RIGHT NOW
except it's actually the qataris and the saudis and the israelis

He is a counter shill, obviously trolling for a cheap kek

This also

Even if you had mountains of corroborating evidence, Trump's DoJ is more concerned with hateful nazi comments on facebook than they are with Democrats committing crimes.

It may be the case with small national case, this is a complete case of international conspiracy, treason etc, it will be on fox news today

I've never seen an up-and-coming politician get this much resistance against them. Even with Trump's rise, people were mostly taking the piss until he actually won, then they worried.

This women isn't even a tenth as powerful as Trump and people in both parties are pissing themselves with fear at her meteoric rise in politics. They know the very clear threat she represents, not only to R's but D's, too. Nancy Pelosi hates her.

Naturally, Ilhan is trash but it's pretty funny witnessing what is essentially the left eating itself. The monster it created is growing too strong and out of control. It's nearly time.

Attached: 1231432662.jpg (600x600, 33K)

Lolllll

This (((Imam))), like Mike Cernovich and all the other random fucking retards who just "popped off" during 2016, are all stooge for the zionist organisation for america (ZOA) which is funded by many people notably Sheldon Adelson.

The ZOA are greater Israel fanatics and they hate Quatar because Quatar made a documentary exposing the Israel lobby in the US.

Remember when we suddenly and instantaneously almost went to war with Quatar in 2017? Yea, that was because the Mossad found out Quatar was making that documentary and the ZOA wanted it shut down.

zoa.org/2018/06/10378144-zoa-qatars-giant-steps-backwards-to-becoming-a-member-of-the-family-of-civilized-nations/

Attached: 64776740trump.qatar.tweets.jpg (503x616, 50K)

Maybe importing niggers and letting them serve in government is a bad idea? Also, Israelis.

Are you joking? Trump gets 100 times the resistance as her.

why do you keep spamming this canned response everywhere, shill?

making the hours for your $$?

>one side is good
They all need to be glassed

Where's that "Who's Jewing who?" meme when you need it? Some people think this is a Mossad operation. It's a valid theory, the Mossad and all of Israel must hate Omar, certainly.

Learn to read you illiterate redneck.

>INTERNATIONAL CONSPIRACY SCHEME WITH QATAR
isn't that where the Clintons sent all their money when they knew they were being pushed out?

excellent

>Trump gets 100 times the resistance as her.
only because it sells papers

our voting machines are made in Israel, we need to do a paper ballot hand count only election to show who is actually voting

sloppy job mossad

Attached: RabbiTahwidi.jpg (251x201, 7K)

Bump because important

Omar is a fucking Muslim and Muslims deserve nothing less than to shot at sunup

Oh, influence peddlers, look at what you’ve done to the new world: you’ve turned it into a tawdry economic zone.

Leafses, post in-store prices on pork products.

Sources familiar with WaPos thinking say they would probably step up and print some fake news if their Qatar money man hadn't gotten the axe.

>What you mean lobby uk and US
"the lobby" is a documentary about AIPAC controlling america

there are 10 slaves in Quatar for every citizen

Trump gets 100 times the attention. The only reason people even talk about her is she is islamo communism cancer. Trump is rubbing her int he face of the Dem party and Pelosi is trying to avoid the taint.

literally a twitter nobody LARPing

The lobby (UK)
aljazeera.com/investigations/thelobby/

The lobby (USA)
youtube.com/watch?v=3lSjXhMUVKE

These are 3 hour long documentaries into the workings of the Israeli lobby in the respective Western governments. I imagine Israel and Qatar govts hate eachother

Please no don't touch my zion

>Trump
>Prosecuting anyone
Lol. He'll call her a terrorist in a tweet or something and we will listen to the media bitch about the tweet, and that will be the end of it

fuck this australian jew who larps as a muslim

fuck you for sharing a tweet by him

At least learn the flags, theyre paying you good money to be here

>solid rock authentic
what did he mean by this?

TAWL HEDI
Doesn't sound real.

Kek (

He means you could throw it at a rape victim.

The politicians look at them as usurping their royal system. So civil war 2 is going to actually be a French Revolution against illegal royals.

Gona give it a watch

Nothing sounds real in arabic, just a bunch of gargling noise and ducks fucking

very (((convenient)))

That’s accurate.

This seems more like an anti-Qatar operation by the Saudis/Israel.

that guy is fake from the beginning , he lives i think in australia , he is mossad bitch.

>666
>6166 likes

I want to like Tawhidi, but He's basically a PragerU tier Muslim. I'm not going to say he's wrong about this, he may very well be right. But, I will say that he's a zionist piece of shit who only wants to shock people with how contrarian he is. Tawhidi has absolutely no conviction.

Attached: Greeks knew what was up.jpg (669x1080, 179K)

They also own AJ+ and it's generally understood they have strong ties to NOWTHIS news

Bump

Perhaps, but there are alot of Muslims on this board that are literally the easiest shills in the world to spot if you use the proper techniques.

why does the far right fall for this grift over and over and over and over and over and over and over

Why not, though? Qatar is NEVER called out for influencing our politics and society.

Exactly, easy to find Israeli or Saudi ties on things, not so easy to find Qatar ties

bump for kek

Based Imam Bro, bought his book a few weeks ago, haven’t touched it, but I figured the sale would help motivate him to do more shit like this.

How many threads like this have we seen over the last two years? Let me know when something actually happens.

WOW IT'S LITERALLY NOTHING! neck yourself, pleb

>grift
I assure you the 'far right' aren't the folks being repeatedly swindled.

Take the L , kid

I really like Tawhidi. I watched a lot of interviews with him. I don't like how he praises Jews but I understand why.

Holy fuck, is he dare I say /ourImam/?

Attached: 1563368821820.gif (320x184, 2.79M)

Give me a summary.

No nothing ever happens with the Democrats. They are literally untouchable

Checked.

Attached: 1561929397782.gif (480x480, 1.07M)

and nothing will come of it. democrats are above the law apparently.

Nothing is happening.

Kek

I'm not gonna read all that towel head babble.

Ilhan Omar insider leaked her ties to Qatar and her entire plan to meddle the ongoing investigation against her

DAT NIGGA JAMAL BE GLOWIN N SHEEIT

Attached: whobejamalnigga..png (1264x842, 421K)

I have sources for what I say and they are rock solid authentic

Only the dark side uses such language

Attached: Screenshot_20190315-225446.jpg (720x1480, 512K)

He is, with some exceptions. Everything that he says about Islam is true. He is trying to lead a reformation of Islam but it's not going great.
He is looking for someone that can protect him. The fun catch 22 is that Fatwas can't be called on his head because he is an imams. Smart dude too.

Keked

But she calls out Israel. She's pretty based. Kill yourself, zionist scum.

Attached: 891.jpg (640x640, 103K)

it probably falls under the treason category but let's be real, nothing will happen

Who cares user, as long as the world is burning and shitskins are proved to be what they always have been, don't shoot tge messenger

> some conjecture
he released nothing

wow I thought the whole "USA is ruled by Israel" was just a joke

Attached: g3nf6x62-1390527767.jpg (1000x1416, 137K)

>Qatar, UAE
OH LOOK ITS ANOTHER TWEET WHO DOESNT NAME ISRAEL HOW CONVENIENT

Who jews who situation

The fact that she calls out Israel doesn't make her based.
She shits on the US every chance she gets and as such acts as a 5th column, a traitor.
She is calling out Israel only because she is a brainwashed Muslim, so as such she hates them. That's the ONLY good thing about her and it doesn't outweigh her sympathies towards the enemies of the US in the muslim community.
Muslims AND jews are our enemies. The fact that she is an enemy of other enemy doesn't make her a friend.

user is right, meme flags are for laffs, real shills get a VPN.

Thanks. Why would Qatar do this?