Climate change is a JEWISH HOAX!

>climate change is a JEWISH HOAX!

Yeah, please tell me more about that, given the recent weather in Europe.

Attached: climate.png (640x640, 67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

climate.copernicus.eu/surface-air-temperature-june-2019
globalwarmingsolved.com/2013/11/summary-has-poor-station-quality-biased-u-s-temperature-trend-estimates/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aerial_work_platform
forbes.com/sites/alexepstein/2015/01/06/97-of-climate-scientists-agree-is-100-wrong/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greenhouse_gas
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Weather is not climate!

man made global warming is a hoax

we just coming out of the ice age is all fucking pleb

>Summer is hot

>caring about the planet when it's gonna be blacked by 2050

China and India yet we have to pick up the tab. fuck off

Attached: 1542319170182.png (709x720, 262K)

Yeah, earth is just randomly warming for no reason. It has nothing to do with the billions of tonnes of methane, water vapour and CO2 human activity pumps into the atmosphere

Really? Because the clock indicates that were about to go into one.

Fuck yeah i am saving so much on vacation. Bring on the sea level rise too and flood all the savages who can't into poldering.

>Summer is hot
>Winter is cold
>Weather is climate
congratulation.

President Trump used weather control weapons to put pressure in the EU trade deals.
I can prove it.

Attached: C8F14DAB-DCD3-4F27-B361-8DE903CCCE79.jpg (819x1024, 69K)

So when its hot outside its proof of global warming but when its cold outside it is also proof of global warming.
So for you to disbelieve global warming the weather would have to stay exactly the same at all times?
Sounds like you just hate bad weather

>what is the sun?
Moran

Attached: 10k_years.png (785x492, 122K)

Hasn't your location changed climate since you were a child? I am not saying anything about the cause, but here it has certainly become warmer since, say, 20 years ago. We used to have pretty thick snow at least a few days every winter, i haven't seen that in years. Also we had hot days in the summer, but not nearly as many as we do now.

It is obvious that they are the perpetrators, they should be the ones to pay to combat global warming

prove that a trace gas can cause a greenhouse effect
I'll be waiting

miel lapin if anyone asks

Attached: 1561887981753.jpg (3648x2432, 621K)

Climate is average weather and the average weather is getting hotter.

is this a trap?

THAT'S WHAT LIBERALS WANTED RIGHT?? PROGRESS
we are beating record after record

yes it get hot in the summer

Just get to the part where you tell us how many straight white men need to die to fix it.

ice age inc

>it's getting hotter = it's hot
>t. an idiot

climate changes. has throughout history. humans have no control over climate. every summer you idiots post the same shit. hopefully you suffer from a heat stroke so we won’t need to read these retarded posts anymore.

the same human activity that allowed viking to cultivate crops in greenland 1000 years ago?
it's actually colder now that it was in the viking era, did human activity cause this?

>hot summer day: climate change
>comfortable summer day: weather isn't climate, educate yourself science denying bigot. Here listen to this autistic teenager.

>Harsh winter
HURR republicans think weather is climate
>Harsh summer
HURR this proves globuhl warming!

The real story is that Europe will learn to buy ACs just like the lizardpeople across the Atlantic.

you forgot:
>colder winter: weather isn't climate

>humans have no control over climate
Moving the goalposts. Nobody is saying humans have "control" over climate, but people are saying that the aggregate of humans releasing shitloads of trash into the atmosphere DOES affect it in the long term. If you can't see how this would be true you are a deluded moron.

Are you advocating for the culling of the entirety of the third world?

>harsh summer
HURR libruls think weather is climate
>harsh winter
HURR this proves global warming is a hoax

Attached: sen-inhofe-snowball.png (1600x1200, 749K)

Proving only that both sides are fucking retards and we should gas everyone.

So when Canada had its coldest winter in a hundred years does that prove the opposite? One of the hottest days in the last century was 50 degrees Celsius in South Africa, November 3, 1918. Many heat records over 50 or 100 years old remain unbroken.

why? its the first world that is over consuming, we need less whites and they have to go back

>moving the goal posts
didn’t you dipshits need to rename “global warming” to “climate change”? that’s called moving the goal posts. doesn’t really matter - you people lost badly. next time you try to con-people with your bullshit; should consider deeper study into propaganda strategies.

If you europeans had any intelligence you would get an HVAC license and start selling air conditioning to people rather than makes posts complaining that it's a little hot on a siberian smoke signal chain.

More likely, increasing extremes proves increasing instability. Instability tends to indicate a surplus of energy in the system as hotter water gives stronger and more numerous hurricanes for example.
Hopefully it all explodes and millennials and zoomers get fucked.

climate change/global warming is 100% real but that doesn't mean you have to care about it

>you would get an HVAC license

>be american
>need a licence for ventilation

kek

isn’t it amazing everybody is predicting rapid population growth in africa, asia, etc when we’re all supposed to be dead from climate change in a couple decades? weird how the population is predicted to increase in areas that should be devastated by climate change. really tosses a thoughtrocket through thee ole mind loop.

>HVAC license
You need a loicense?

>the climate is static
heres your (You) you baitposting immigrant nigger

Man made climate change is indeed a hoax.

Is no one here interested in the truth and data? the temperature anomaly this year is lower then 1990-2018 how can people still believe all those records get broken. 2003 for example was way hotter then this year. They just measure like retards atm.

They dont measure in the shade and change temp. records in the past.

climate.copernicus.eu/surface-air-temperature-june-2019

globalwarmingsolved.com/2013/11/summary-has-poor-station-quality-biased-u-s-temperature-trend-estimates/

Maybe meteorologists and climate scientists should communicate more with the mathematicians and human geographers who calculate population projections.

>implying you don't

Human activity also ended the ice age, don't forget

It's quite easy to creat such hot air bubbles.
Look at the chemtrails activity and you will find lots of patterns.

We should start a Kickstarter/similar-free-jew-stuff, so people could buy cheap climate stations 100 to 200 USD with cam, so the chemtrails are tracked as well as the air opacity.
But it won't happen.

Just nuke Earth a few times somewhere in Siberia or Sahara desert and you will cause nuclear winter. Let's see how you will grow your crops then faggots.

This. Nobody gets off this rock alive.

Nothing from South West Europe, nor the armpit european countries.

Maybe... just maybe, it was a heat system which rose from Africa and went over Western Europe

Attached: 64713512_891968381169501_5471658386573492224_n.jpg (583x528, 24K)

>"The jew will never stop lying."
That is what my great grandfather said to me shortly before he died.

Attached: tktl,l8l6.png (829x493, 134K)

i’ve seen the same organizations that warn about climate change predict massive population growth in africa, etc. perhaps, these organizations need to figure out how propaganda works in the 21st century.

I drove one of these today without a loicense or any training.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aerial_work_platform
I think I am supposed to have a loicence, but I am not sure, and i dont give a fuck. user made a good point, i think i will learn how to install airco units.

>weather is excessively hot in summer
Must be global warming
>weather is excessively cold in winter
Fucking science deniers it’s CLIMATE change not weather change, retards!!

Attached: ThisDefeatsGlobalWarmingtards.jpg (300x245, 14K)

Any respectable trade for contracting work in the US requires a license. It is how you filter out people who are conning you. This applies to multiple industries like plumbing, construction, etc

>needs tv license to watch B B C

What you need the license for here is buying the refrigerant in bulk.

>more black color densely localized in an areas that previously were not
>it's hotter now

What is the sun faggot?

In fact Ice creates a bigger area compared to water.

AFAIK this is the only property which expands when turning into a solid (im basing this on my science education from school)

Climate change isn't the hoax. The hoax is that it's our fault and we have to give billions of dollars away to stop it.

You do realise most of earth's ice is on land, not floating like an icecube in a glass? Oh wait you don't because you've a mental age of 9.
The excess area is above water level though, that's how flotation works.

It's alright, just wait a couple more weeks, we won't even see "Fall". Winterchan is returning early to smother us in her snowy white bossom. I, for one, can't wait to suckle on her icy teet. Gonna be a cold one this year, good thing I'm pic related (no, not a poo).
Hotter, shorter summers, and longer, colder winters. Little bitty Spring, not much Fall. BRING ON THE SUPER GRAND SOLAR MINIMUM

Attached: mybody.jpg (1280x720, 72K)

It's been nice in the US. Actually kind of cool today for late July. God is cursing the lands that accept Islam. You'll be a desert soon.

>Being this infantilized by your govt
Do they chew your food for you as well, holy shit.

it is a hoax, though
even obama is a climate change hoaxer citing fake statistics to push the hoax
forbes.com/sites/alexepstein/2015/01/06/97-of-climate-scientists-agree-is-100-wrong/
if it wasn’t a hoax then there would be no need to use doctored statistics
i am pro-environmental stewardship but i want climate hoaxers fuck off and take their ugly swedish child with them so the rest of us can have a normal and factual discussion about the environment

Attached: FA05D976-321F-4D1D-8EBD-FC652E930CDF.jpg (367x401, 32K)

OK and how the fuck do those gases work as greenhouse gases?

Yeah sure scientists and shills can parrot that shit all day long but I want to know what makes those gases "greenhouse gases"

Please tell me how raising taxes and paying extra fees to thinktanks and experts will change anything?

Yellowstone can erupt in a moment's notice and you couldn't do shit about it

You cant prove anything.

>I want to know what makes those gases "greenhouse gases"
Not going to spoon feed you something you should've learned aged 14 in Chemistry. Or is American education that bad?

Like license is not the norm for every industry there is everywhere except where your installed production are made.

>lol i don't know but it is so tho

Melting icecaps are bad because they accelerate climate change. The white snow covered ice sheets reflect the vast majority of the visible light spectrum, while oceans absorb most of it and then radiate it back as infrared. No one suggests that the north pole melting is going to increase sea levels, but a lot of people point to the rapidly melting glaciers over Greenland and the Antarctic. the total amount of ice over land equates to a 70 metre rise in sea level globally if it were to 100% melt. Even a 2 metre rise would cause most coastal cities to see severe flooding.

Climate change is really simple, the planet is gaining more energy than it's losing because while most of the energy entering the planet is of the visual spectrum, most of it gets converted to infrared when it gets absorbed by the planet surface and radiated back out. the CO2 in the atmosphere works like a one way filter. The visual spectrum light can enter, gets converted to infrared and then can't escape.

All of the energy in the oceans eventually travels to the poles because of the thermohaline circulation essentially being a massive convection current bringing regions of low density to regions of high density, where it accelerates the melting of the poles from underneath.

I have a general ideas of it but I want to hear it from a climate shill like yourself.
Why is CO2 a greenhouse gas?

"hurr durr im retarded and because i dont understand very easy to understand basics, it means it's fake"

>you should type out paragraphs of information and diagrams to explain this phenomenon I don't understand because I told you to

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greenhouse_gas

Weather changes

> we’re all going to die inside two years

Please remake the graphic with real temperatures instead of the homosexual metric system

>Winterchan
I, for one, welcome sucking on Hulda's big tiddies

Attached: frau-holle-4508ca1f-a480-46a0-9300-cd4488a3c3b1.jpg (764x1080, 583K)

1) Prove that it is primarily driven by humans
2) prove that it is automatically a bad thing
3) Explain to me how "getting rid of White privilege" and "the patriarchy" and "hetro-normativity" and private property, will somehow contribute to saving the climate.

>memeflag

this proves the third world is a direct correlation to worse living conditions

taking both sides of the argument, the conclusion is: hoax

>DOES affect it in the long term
define long term

fuck off eurofaggot, get some energy and master ac, you people are fucking embarrassing.

t.lizardperson living in a shithole not fit for natural human habitation

Ever looked up to see planes seeding clouds? Ever used the search engine for "patents on weather manipulation"?

Maybe it has to do with the massive influx of niggers.
>Record number of niggers
>Record high temperatures

Attached: someniggerfishpicturefrom4chan.jpg (125x125, 2K)

It's pretty funny how before Brits would make fun of others for climate change but then when their country got a bit warm they've become the biggest shills for it.

>Melting icecaps are bad because they accelerate climate change

More water means higher heat capacity and therefore slower warming, asshole.

It's 23 C in Curitiba. It's the dead of winter.

Climate changes all the time, faggot. You're posing the wrong questions.
Pose this question instead:
To what percentage is human activity responsible for recent changes in overall climate?

The orb spins, everything is dynamic. And then there's the sun going through cycles as well, where we don't know shit about...

Attached: 5582dfd0-05a6-11e8-b51c-735acaa77c31_web_scale_0.3517588_0.3517588__.jpg (638x369, 56K)

>OMG ITS A CRISIS AND ONLY GIVING MONEY TO YOUR GOVERNMENT WILL STOP IT!
Fucking retards.

weather != climate change

heat capacity, my amerimutt friend
Bigger matter density allows for more heat capacity and CO2 is heavier than air.