Behold the Germanic race

Behold the Germanic race.

Attached: germanic-race.jpg (700x394, 49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B-m9A8mY-U0&
vimeo.com/65792595
bitchute.com/video/p6ANm8yZUyB0/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sad to see these degenerates. They ought to /sig/

Attached: 1561460785591.jpg (489x315, 64K)

Wow they look like Poles.

Attached: 1516053478990.jpg (900x450, 80K)

JUST

Attached: 1561517307622s.jpg (125x121, 2K)

Do Germans like this even exist anymore?

Attached: 30CC908F-8CE1-476D-934C-265DA6574F2B.jpg (236x359, 24K)

Ok. And?

I /sig/ heil and look like this. But I won't dox myself on here.

clean toilet

I have to be honest here, Hans, I never see this level of leftist propaganda even in the UK.
Don't worry though, we're all gonna make it. Maybe.

d(e)ut(s)ch people like to touch little children too much.

Attached: german-intellectualists.jpg (1280x720, 249K)

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-25 German White Woman Completes Her ‘Transition’ Into a Black Woman.png (903x624, 568K)

Attached: db018a704bdc60eb1d5286a0144141e9.jpg (1080x1920, 231K)

Why do kikes get so upset at the sight of just normal white people walking around with flags?
I see this type of propaganda pushed all the time, and it makes no sense for people who don't hate whites.
>heh, look!!! white people with flags, and see?? this one has his mouth open
Complete nonsense. These are normal people you would see at a grocery store. I've been to Germany and these are just normal people who blend into the crowd. What actually was disgusting when I went to Germany was all the muslims and blacks. A fucking gypsy approached me and tried to scam me.

Everyone calls us mutts but I swear to god actual white people in America look more white than most people in Europe.

Keep fighting Hans we can win this war, we just have to stay strong.

KEK

Attached: europe_map_large.jpg (940x657, 79K)

could be any trailer park in america

BLEACHED.COM

Thanks Russia for keeping Poland free from German degeneracy.

Attached: antivaxxers.jpg (620x468, 42K)

Are those CNT-FAI flags?

polaks are russian and german rapebabies

Yeah, niggers would be too busy shooting each other

Big fucking signs saying "Typical Germans" with pictures of non-Germans.
The fucking sign designer specifically picked non-Germans to put on the signs.

There are 4 lights.

thank god for russia keeping the jews save ok you are a kike fuck off

What about the rest of your people?

Attached: 4A913132-3A6C-4773-B408-1FD712F93624.jpg (236x319, 15K)

German are mongol rapebabies.

Attached: germans=asians.jpg (1948x1169, 723K)

All these people have been raped by Muslim refugees.

The problem is that is is "normal" to be a denerate piece of shit that doesn't care to work on himself, doesn't have the decency to dress up in public etc.

Compare Berlin with the Berlin of 1900
youtube.com/watch?v=B-m9A8mY-U0&

See a diference?

Godspeed and Sieg Heil

You are a brainwashed mutt. You see a picture of normal people with not defects, nothing strange about them, and you shit on them. Why? Just because they are white and the flags next to their faces trigger a negative reaction in you, you automatically hate them.
''People'' like you need to put out of their misery.

Poor Russian rape babies.

Skinheads from Eastern Germany.

FUCK

Attached: csm_alterspyramide_2009_nach_Migrationshintergrund_engl_01_dee5c0187d.jpg (530x750, 54K)

(((white)))

The rest of my people are filfthy pieces of shit and mutts. Walking down the street in any major german city and seeing the crowd is painful.

I can only imagine what the poles are at this point. You’ve been invaded, and raped by just about everyone, not to mention your large kike population although the Germans at least cleaned that up for you.

Attached: 211743A4-BBD6-4C02-B024-DEE067405FD2.jpg (460x304, 38K)

You are a closeted homosexual

Lipka tatars literally polish mongolians still living in poland fuck off

Attached: 044.jpg (700x467, 109K)

>pic
Oh fuck that's just mean. Hilarious. But mean.

same here

this world is already gone

Attached: 1562731344339.jpg (960x858, 28K)

I understand Hans. I hate everyone in Muttistan too.

Cope harder, germanic subhuman.

Isolated community of 600 people.

Attached: british-family.jpg (558x600, 71K)

hsahaha what the fuck

Attached: 1562528860065.jpg (677x907, 104K)

thanks to crushing third impact with CLOWN WORLD

Attached: 1552851188442.png (220x220, 40K)

Post war Slavic-mongoloid rape baby generation

I don't leave the house without a comfy Hitler speech on my earbuds.

vimeo.com/65792595

600 more than in germany faggot

I hear cities especially in mainland Europe are the last places you should look for pure examples of Europeans, subhumans tend to congregate in, and around them for some reason.

Attached: 3AF93050-6C8F-40D7-BF0D-C945A8611B57.jpg (530x600, 43K)

God I wish that was me

Let’s make it official.

Attached: F6A7FA38-4ACF-44DB-9EFD-BA9CB4FAA5F7.gif (636x288, 1.8M)

Be glad you arent six feet under still breathing and have germanic blood in you be proud keep living have children be proud of your heritage and a new day will come brother

Germany is itself mongoloid. Half of you are literal rapebabies.

Bull shit. That’s a high school football game in Arkansas.

I’m not Germanic you toilet cleaning subhuman.

Behold the brand new flags.
I wonder who could be behind that gathering?

Attached: 1430987758184.jpg (255x239, 19K)

dude wtf, your image

ykes

Implying yours isnt!??? RUSSIANS/GERMANS RAPED AND DESTROYED YOU FOR CENTURIES GO ATTACK SOME MORE TANKS WITH HUSSARS RETARDS

You are germnigger, cope. I know it's hard to accept it but that's life.

Attached: breaking-norf-middul-will-neva-scrap-again-peace-treaty-between.jpg (480x640, 76K)

Left does this all the time. They'll say how looks don't matter and it's ad hominem, etc but then they'll look at wignats and go "wow, far right ideology attracts complete freaks, it must be flawed because of this". It's a typical mindset white, middle-class liberals have, I should know because I thought like this. Of course the people who attend these rallies just aren't very smart, but they are passionate. They know something is wrong and aren't afraid to express it because they have little to lose. Try expressing far right sentiment when you are in a good career path or attending uni and watch all your years spent working pissed down the drain.

Well there's your problem right there. Cities attract and create mentally ill people and undesirables. I don't think any major city in Western Europe can still be seen as representative of its native people.

Erich Hartmann, greatest fighter pilot of all time with 352 confirmed aerial victories.

>RUSSIANS/GERMANS RAPED
they didn't. Unlike you. The rapes were most prevalent in 1944/45 Germany.

go read some history books and cope harder faggot

Not at all. We’re a bit swarthier.

MY

Attached: disabled_antifa.jpg (3264x2448, 840K)

Wtf negroplasty is real?!

I’m not English you retard, this place is called the United Kingdom because it includes more than just England including several Celtic nations.

We’re not inbred and sickly milky pale pigskins like you at least

Less than 2k Tatars live in Poland today

Daily reminder that the Pole who makes this thread is this guy.

Attached: Untermensch.jpg (812x1106, 378K)

The Germans occupied Poland for years, and wasted millions of your men, just imagine how much pussy those Germans were getting? They didn’t even have to rape you all, your women probably threw themselves at the invaders.

This isn't a much better take. You see a bunch of white people walking around with flags and you just called them dumb and ''far right.'' Just because some white people dared to walk around with flags of their country in their hand, you called them dumb and far right.
You've fallen for the programming so hard that there is nothing anyone can tell you to save you. It takes nothing to convince people like you to call just regular normal white people ugly, dumb, freaks and far right, all because they dared to have a flag of their country next to their face in a picture.
Jesus fucking Christ.

Thank you. I will find an aryan cutie and have as many kids as possible. Godspeed brother.

Attached: 1564012588980.jpg (960x730, 44K)

don't be a liar, this is the white race of germany hahahahah

Attached: MMD_887041_dc95f152e9004f4eab590cd4f5c6271e_futbol_los_verdaderos_aficionados_alemanes.jpg (550x897, 124K)

Considering the examples of your race that clean toilets here, I can tell your people are far worse.

Cope harder, historylet. Even genes prove you're inferior.

>its another butthurt polack episode
yawn....

>a new day will come
If only you knew how bad things really are.

What's left of the "Germanic" people doesn't have a chance. We're fucked. Eternal anglos and french gay baguette niggers have been doing nothing but dismantling the European world hegemony since the 19th century.

Best case situation: Enough pockets of Germanic whites are spared from being muttified and pozzed and live on as the social elite in the new, postmodern world order Britain spent the last 200 years building.

Attached: Dutch-SS.jpg (750x1001, 204K)

This is the member of the german minority in Poland you cen smell FAS combined with bashkorstani genes.

Attached: joanna-scheuring-wielgus.jpg (600x400, 24K)

Attached: 1563973339884.jpg (866x772, 250K)

You've been taking turk cock for too long, and it shows.

>He doesn't know

Attached: thenewawakening.png (200x252, 10K)

Kek, when Euro-Mexicans talk shit about spics

History tells a different story, but tell me how many times Poland has been invaded? Your the punching bag of Europe, a nation of rape babies, and invaders.

Attached: 768FB744-2605-4609-8619-B186ADCE4F15.jpg (2517x1249, 371K)

Are those the descendants of the rape of Berlin?

Me too, sadly I'm a mutt but the majority of my DNA is West German. I too have these features, & I don't even live in Deutschland. I'm sorry that Eisenhower, the Jews, & Russians have killed off our people. It's sad that I'm a mutt, but it's not my fault, nor is it my family's fault.

They do look very similar to the dudes in OP only with nicer haircuts, lower bodyfat and SS uniforms. So, yeah.

Looks like a kike, and you must also be incapable of reading, but I will say again, I’m not German.

>Oh shit I'm retarded
Like most if not all germs you included.

Attached: germ-doctor.png (753x649, 383K)

>being proud of conquering ooga boogas and cross-breeding with them

British level of cope.

You're an emotional wreck, child and likely the kind of person who is in that picture. Being white isn't enough, being far right isn't enough. There is no point saving the white race if were to consist solely of chavs, or low IQ criminals of any sort. One of the defining merits of white society is that it was hierarchical, it rewarded the strongest and smartest amongst us.
Those in the picture are not smart and it is well known amongst the intellectual far right that they are bad in terms of optics. Johnathan Bowden has talked about this extensively with our own BNP. Your own idiotic, borderline Marxist mindset will only lead to failure.

germans didn't rape polish women or at least it wasn't common. If there was contact it was rather like with french women and Wehrmacht.
Polish women often engage with black men today, so why not with Germans back then?

I'm sorry too, man. But that won't help us now.

bitchute.com/video/p6ANm8yZUyB0/

Attached: 1563996543518.jpg (1010x1024, 80K)

those are not SS uniforms retard

Attached: 1563968699722.png (483x417, 92K)

Not him but you're a retard the SS had to wear the eagle on the Arm while the Wehrmacht had it on the Chest....

And I suppose you are proud of being invaded by everyone, and raped constantly? Or perhaps it’s your massive inferiority complex that rivals India.