This angers and confuses the globetard

Don’t worry pol one day you will grow out of this faux redpilled state and truly be enlightened

Attached: DD091639-6B1A-4208-8023-05DCCBBD7435.jpg (1080x1080, 247K)

Other urls found in this thread:

suninfo.dk/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Damn is pol so stupid they can’t even TRY to debunk this sad!

You're obviously joking. The phenomenon of varying moon phase would only be possible if the moon was close to earth. You're describing an argument in favor of the current astronomical model.

Listen up. NO other shape than spherical makes a constant 50/50 distribution of light/shadow, in accordance with geographical observations, possible. It's really that simple. That's all you need to know. You only need ONE solid piece of evidence (pic related), and then all the rest of the FE talk is just stupid nonsense.

It's just like if someone films your gf fucking another guy (pre-deep fakes).. No matter what she says, you know it's a fucking lie, cause you
got it on film.

There is no working and meaningful model of FE. But there are countless of almanacs that prove the spherical shaped planet to be true.

This is the only argument I'll come with, cause if you do not understand this, everything else will fall short. I don't need to explain your OP pic, cause it's much more complicated than what I've just proven to you.

Attached: fedeb.png (710x464, 13K)

It seems obvious to me that our 3D world would be comprised of 3D shapes...That's why I found the whole Flat Earth thing so interesting in the first place. There are some really interesting phenomena you uncover when you're investigating it. My favorite is the tiny shadow cast on the earth from the moon. The invention of the concept of an "Umbra," doesn't satisfy me. I think the earth is 3D, but that's not where the story ends.

A Flat Earth person would scoff at your picture, though. They seem to assert that the moon is some kind of non-solid hologram. Your picture is dealing in solid shapes, so it doesn't "disprove," their idea.

3D is technically speaking comprised of 2D. 3D is just 2D with depth added to it.

I'm not talking about the moon. Maybe I should have clarified it a bit better. The illustation is meant to depict earth - and the light distribution.

I assume they don't think Earth is a hologram too?

It all comes down to shape vs. a 50/50 light distribution in accordance with the observable suntimes on Earth. It's all you need to prove, beyond doubt, that Earth is indeed spherical.

Yes, but I'm saying the Flat earth concept is that the moon has no substance. It's simply a manifestation of light that appears in a pattern that we know as the moon. Same with the stars and planets.

Ah, I understand now. I agree with your logic.

Yes, but I haven't mentioned the moon at all. In retrospect, I understand your confusion, since my illustration looks more like the moon than earth. But couldn't fucking be bothered to draw oceans and landmasses. I just wanted to depict light and shadow. My bad.

Cool.

Then how does the moon block the sun?

Honestly, though, I think all of reality may be holographic. That falls in line pretty well with simulation theory.

All these threads. Not one picture of the edge of the earth. Not one.

They claim it's just a hologram, and in that case, it wouldn't matter. In their deranged heads, it's just a big projector, a simulation, kek.

Yeah, I too think we're living in a self-learning AI simulation. Think about it.. All intelligence ever does is to research the universe. The big bang was probably just the initiation of the algorithm.

It wouldn't seem to be able to... I think the earth, moon and stars DO have substance. I'm truly perplexed by the idea of an "umbra," making the moon's shadow a tiny fraction of what one would expect from a 3D object casting a shadow, though.

How does this possibly debunk the flat earth theory?
I'm NOT a flat earther but this is fucking retarded.
This is like saying hey you can SEE the sky at all times all across the world that proves the earth is a globe !
If the earth was flat everyone could see the moon anywhere on earth as well.
Like what fucking brainlet wrote this shit and though that it made sense?

I don't see the problem, though. Photons behave weird. Just like the doppler effect for instance. Not that it's got much to do with this, but still goes to show how weird light can behave. Or the double slit experiment as well.

Attached: total-solar-eclipse-com.png (750x500, 16K)

Nice scale on the drawing, Cletus. Also why the eclipses appear in a different way each place you look at it?

Bonus:
Flat earth is a cover up for fringe science to poison the well with rednecks, morons and jewshit.

>There is no working and meaningful model of FE
>there are countless alamanacs.

You can't even spell almanacs.

But no.. Find me one fucking almanac that supports the FE theory. Here's an almanac for you:

suninfo.dk/

Brainlets need visual confirmation, which is why they're easy to mislead. This thread is about thinking.

no, you're dumb and brainwashed... look at this self righteous loser ..he thinks he knows how light travels because his satanic jesuit books told him so....

Indeed. The "Big bang," is retarded, but not so if it's simply the designer pressing the "on," button.

I rest my case.

Attached: fleturth.jpg (700x602, 37K)

Does an umbra appear in any other circumstance? From what I understand, this phenomenon is unique to planetary interactions.

Exactly. It would make so much more sense. Evolution also makes me think that it's all about AI. Evolution is nature itself learning how to adapt.. To itself. Self-learning.

plebbit r notaglobe

you're welcome. and yes, it's not a fucking globe. Thats the final red pill. That you're on something called earth, and you have no fucking clue what it is! it's a very strange feeling.

I'm no expert on light, but I'm sure that vacuum and scale plays a role too.

The absolute state of leaf education

>I'm no expert on light,

is light a wave or a particle?

Both, as far as I can remember.

That's just Spiral Energy at work. It's one of the most critical programs coded into our reality.

Attached: 1529627581588.jpg (721x721, 250K)

Ummmmmbruh
>What black people say
>Settled science

wavicle

great parroting. now, waves of what?

That's the double slit experiment in a nutshell btw. If you don't know about it, you should look it up. Very interesting stuff.

Yes, and that's exactly why I'm skeptical. I wish these things could be explored by regular people. Until it's replicated, I'm comfortable being unsure of its validity.

If so, our universe and everything in it is a 3D hologram projected through time, the flat earthers seem to think the moon is an actual 2D hologram projected by jews

I just said I'm not a fucking expert on light, so no need to interrogate me, Chikun.

Skeptical towards what, exactly? What does it make you doubt?

Kek'd
I wouldn't be surprised if Flat Earth was revamped specifically to distract people from coming to that conclusion.

Attached: 1527108985603.png (210x195, 101K)

debunk what?
>this rules put the possibility of a flat earth
they accidentally debunked themselves, and they will have to propose some nonsense like hologram moon to make their retarded model work
flattards literally cant explain sunsets and sunrise

It makes me skeptical that we know the actual nature of our solar system. I can't say in which way, exactly. It just leaves a lot of room for doubt.

The Flat Earth theory is a psy-op meant to discredit other conspiracies.

>Conspiracy realists: "9/11 was an inside job"
>Normies: "Ahahaha, so you also believe the Earth is flat? What a retard!"

It's very effective.

neither, it is a perturbation of the ether; photons are einsteinian talmudic schizo nonsense

>flattards literally cant explain sunsets and sunrise
You just haven't met one powerful enough to. One beautiful feature of the human mind is the ability to justify any action or belief.

There are a lot of things we humans still don't know. I tend to laugh at people who think we're peak intelligence. We're not even a fucking cockroach compared to the intelligence of civilizations out there.

They probably view us as spaceniggers or even sub.

yikes

(((scientists))) dont understand anything whatsoever; they abadoned natural philosophy for their new ZOGGED POZZED system of forced paradigms, however the ancient understanding of a spherical earth is not a part of modernist scientism

imagine actually unironically holding standard models in physics as even aspects of truth relative to reality, einstein was literally a schizophrenic jew that spouted pages of schizo math gibberish and was propped up as the standard model over the genius of Steinmetz, Heaviside, Tesla, etc

but what the fuck do you know, let alone understand, about anything whatsoever

Spaceniggers... So disrespectful. Don't they know we wuz space kangs?

100% this
Absolutely spot on son

The beauty of science is that if it's wrong, it can be disproven. Just because kikes got an iron grip on this world, doesn't mean they can manipulate science on the very fundamental levels. If you believe that, you're in too deep, user.

Here's a shovel. Try to dig your way a bit through the surface again. Just a little bit.

Attached: shovel_PNG7604.png (522x760, 223K)

That idea, while probably true.... it's so disappointing.

Continental drift was incorrect, that is why people are so confused, when we apply what we know about the earth now it can only have been global expansion, at some point in time the earth picked up a large mass of water, likely from passing through the frozen tail of Halley's comet.

Attached: expanding earth slow.gif (250x188, 1.94M)

>The beauty of science is that if it's wrong, it can be disproven.
Unless the means of collecting the data is monopolized by a small number of people... like.....NASA? Just an example.

What if the earth is really flat but space is bent and spherical?

Kek.

>travels to other galaxy
>where my gibs at
>dey rayciss

Attached: Nigglien.jpg (492x720, 60K)

I studied science as a major and history as a minor with focus on scientific revolution and enlightenment era and have worked in laboratories with actual scientists, and I hate to break it to you but you are completely wrong.

This could be the case.

Attached: wojac silver.jpg (618x494, 55K)

But it's not. Everyone can fucking peer review fundamental science, such as how the solar system works, or how light travels.

The Earth is concave. The Earth is round exactly as the globetards claim, we are all just living on the inside.

Peer review is basically just editing by other people with acceptable credentials. It doesn't necessarily mean the reviewed data is correct.

If the earth is flat how come you can fly in one direction and come back to the original destination?

Then why isn't there a break-away scientific community calling out all the alleged fake bs?

I agree, there is fake science. Just like gender studies and what not. But the most fundamental science, such as laws of nature is not fucking faked. Same with astronomy. Anyone with a telescope can see how things work for instance. Of course they can't see nebulas and all that shit, but get my point.

If science was fake, how come it makes 100% sense mathematically? And how come they for instance don't just pull a big fat lie on how gravity works, instead of just saying that they don't know, like it's the case?

Yeah, because in order to fully understand it, you need to know your shit. You could start peer reviewing right now, if you had the knowledge. You could literally debunk everything, provided it was fake and you had the proof.

Earth is a torus anyway.

Attached: KOR-SplitGlobeModel-park.jpg (520x390, 36K)

Mathematics can be used to model anything, whether real or purely theoretical.

>my face when the sun and the moon are out at the same time and equally high in the sky and the shadow on the moon is still there

THIS doesnt make sense.

Attached: planets 1.jpg (960x761, 122K)

Attached: stars different.jpg (584x728, 64K)

There is, but the scientific community is a massive dogmatic conglomerate backed by the full power of global jewry so the gentile resistance to the standard models and paradigms is overwhelmingly crushed by slander and severance from grant money. Do you even know what the overrepresentation of khazars in science and nobel prize winners is?

Attached: space 1.jpg (960x712, 43K)

>You could start peer reviewing right now, if you had the knowledge.
You mean if I had the credentials. Countless numbers of bogus studies have been peer reviewed by people who satisfy your criteria. I'm just saying it isn't a silver bullet for discerning the good from the bad.

Attached: planes 1.jpg (564x752, 90K)

Yes, but the numbers won't add up if it's fakery.

You have to remember that math isn't a human invention. Math is the language of the universe. Humans just use signs to describe and thus understand it.

4 is 4.. It can't be five. Take 4 ( I I I I ) rocks and see if I'm not right. Then take 3 ( I I I ) rocks and add them to the equation, and you will have 7 ( I I I I I I I ) (not using roman numerals).

1 stick + one stick makes 2 sticks. I + I = II

The plus sign etc. is man made, but the nature of it is adherent to the universe.

Then show me the big communities of scientist who disagree with the fundamentals of natural laws etc. Give me links.

Imagine being either side that tries to argue the validity of a holograph.
One trying to prove that a singular god created their little fishbowl while the other is trying to prove how insignificant we all are.
You're both wrong. And retarded.

Attached: stars 1.jpg (736x736, 173K)

Your peer reviewing wouldn't be published, true. But if you had knowledgde, you could still peer review it and tell if it's bullshit or not.

Yes, but there are many ways to make numbers add up to the target you have as the theoretical physicist.

Yes, you are clearly the superior being.

Obvious faggot post.

Space doesn’t exist. We are not on a disc floating in a vacuum. And edge isn’t required.

Attached: earth fakes 1.png (650x707, 419K)

Could you tell, though? That's a serious question. Could a group of intelligent people who were all taught wrong information recognize a wrong conclusion?

If you're a big shot scientist your peer reviews are light critiques. If you're a nobody scientist you have to justify everything you say twice over.
Remember: absolute power corrupts absolutely.

True, then we're talking Pemdas and shit like that. But it all has to come together in a meaningful sense.

Look at it like this.. If science was bullshit, then how is it possible to make computers using scientific knowledge? If it's all fakery, then how come you can actually end up with a working product?

A lot of math goes into for instance making a computer. If it was fake, they would never work, and they'd be left with a lot of loose ends.

Attached: real earth 1.png (720x720, 831K)

Technology is made with/from that science. So I believe it to be true.

Sun Venus
>space
>space
>space
Earthdark dark dark
fucktard, draw a line

The sun moves toward you and then away from you, and your perspective is that it vanishes over the horizon because that is what fundamentally happens to things as they get further away. That is how vision works. It’s called a point of convergence.

Attached: 44103858-0459-4BFF-9F5E-B8820DA45A8A.jpg (720x720, 81K)

It is still round. Do some basic bitch research before you post shit like this. Compasses prove Earth is flat.

Gravity, you rart. It's a gradient, not a forcefield.

>how come it makes 100% sense mathematically?
Modern theoretical physicists put random numbers in between their formulas to make sure they get the answer they want. It doesn't mean that everything from the 'scientific' community is genuine and believable without question.

Attached: Nikola Tesla.jpg (850x400, 69K)

So do flat Earthers universally have trouble grasping the concept of focal length?

If math and science is fake, then how come they could build the computer you're using right now, using that math and science? Please elaborate.

It's gotta be the perfect fucking hoax if you're right. So fucking perfect it tricks the universe itself.

Both of you are referring to Engineering; applied science that you can use to create solutions to problems. It would be insane to deny the validity of such science. The entire space-science arena is subject to suspicion, though, due to the concentrated few who have access to the instruments used to gain the data and create the theories. Most science is not the same as that which allows us to create flying craft or computers, though.