Chief Keef expecting tenth baby from the tenth different baby momma

hotnewhiphop.com/chief-keef-rumored-to-be-expecting-10th-child-with-10th-baby-mama-news.86530.html

This Chicago nigger has 10 kids from 10 different women. Nigger hate thread.

Attached: 1BC2760A-A388-498B-B7F8-0C00972DFE53.gif (500x275, 964K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/I8ci2qi-Iys
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This is normal and expected. Every single slaver in the fucking universe warned American Jews to cut the nuts off the slave men. But the jews thought it was just a scam to make money and believed it was cheaper to breed them.

Thousands of years of slavekeeping. Fucking ruined by idiot american jews.

One of his ‘baby mamas’ was bitching at him for money on Instagram and was told by his older ‘baby mama’ to wait in line behind her.
Fucking insane.

Source??

whats your excuse wh*Toids?

It's time to neuter a nigger.

meanwhile, Jow Forums can't even have eye contact with women

nothing to see here

Attached: false-fag.jpg (640x663, 84K)

how is he not broke yet?

I hate nigs but you have to respect chief keef. He is a talented person and probably one of the greatest musicians in American history.
youtu.be/I8ci2qi-Iys

Man get a grip. American loser wanting a source on that. Do something with your life you weak cuckold

Meanwhile you’re the same level. Classic dip shit self righteous Canadian nigger

Kief was handsome when he was younger

Attached: Keef.gif (176x239, 485K)

he's like literally retarded
at least the last 6 should be charged with a crime

Niggers, niggers everywhere. They build nothing and they destroy everything. Whites are agents of order. Niggers are agents of chaos.

and i don't even have one kid.

For not behaving like an animal? I know slavs are barely better than sand niggers but shit.

He looks like he’s 40 now

im gonna impregnate many german women and there is nothing you can do to stop it wh*Te dog

BASED! How can wh*te bois compete?

God niggers are hideous.

Attached: 1552843322320.png (610x320, 219K)

you write and then what?
you expect some crazy retard will go and cut his balls?

what are you doing in that website? are you a nigger?

there's a Black customer that comes to my work that has 15 kids with 9 different women. That was 10 yrs ago he probably has more by now.

i think any one here could get higher score with negress, that pussy is as cheap as it gets.
even an ugly 400lb neckbeard could get double that, but for what purpose? your kids will all end up retarded and violent, none of them will achieve anything in his life. is it really the legacy you want to leave behind.

if white men were like this the white race wouldnt be in danger, i guess its natural selection that white people are going extinct

millions of educated and successful black and half black people prove you wrong

In Wakanda?

And at least a billion proves him right

More violent nigs to ensure cultural instability and dangerous communities and areas. Like that one user said:
>Niggers are agents of chaos.

Attached: 1564004268648.jpg (400x400, 16K)

This, arabs have been doing it the right way for hundreds of years

Says a fucking Must...

successful male. his lineage will go on forever.

keep on LARPin'

shut the heck up honky