If A$AP were a Muslim who had been harassed by a Sven on the street...

If A$AP were a Muslim who had been harassed by a Sven on the street, rather than a prominent American rapper harassed by a lighter colored shitskin, he’d have never had been arrested. On the slim chance he was taken into custody/questioned by police, he’d have been cleared of all chargers due to cultural differences.

Attached: 7F496EB7-08D5-4ADA-864A-E0885FA69E0F.jpg (768x638, 48K)

He beat up another nig? Why are people crying racism for him being prosecuted for a black on black violent incident?

I’m not claiming racism, I’m claiming that Sweden is so cucked by Islam that had A$AP been a Muslim this entire situation would have been overlooked and he’d have been exonerated while the harassers would have been jailed instead.

Not you, media niggos and average ghetto niggos are screeching on Twitter about Sweden putting a fellow dindu away because the Swedish government, of all fucking people, discriminate against blacks.

people are crying rasism because an american shit kicked a Tanned Swede

B R E A K I N G N E W S
nobody cares

fuck islamist pigs

Go get em dindus!!

Oh, as far as Silicon Valley social media’s concerned, anything bad that happens to a black man is the result of some racist act in one way or another.

Its because Sweden is arab territory, they aid blacks when they fuck over whites but if they dare touch the arab master race its prison time.

He would have been exonerated, made a hero by the left.

If they let this nigger go, the goatfuckers will go full Ferguson with grenades and cars on fire.

Good. Sweden could use fire.

I never imagined the day where Americans criticize Sweden for jailing degenerate negro rappers. What happened to USA?

Attached: 1561653085091.jpg (768x768, 62K)

I’ll take a dumb nigger who wants to smoke marijuana all day over a sharia Muslim who wants to fundamentally change our culture, judiciary, and systems of governance.

If only I cared about stupid niggers

Also nice trips Sven.

Here's a revelation for you; both want to change society to suit their lifestyles. Why do you think blacks consistently vote for people who will offer gibs and take away from white people?

There is an angle here that you are all not noticing. The reason Sweden is not releasing him is not because they are upholding the law. It's because Sweden is truly excited that they have yet another nigger and they don't want to let him go.

Blacks hardly go out and vote you moron. The vast majority of them straight up do not give a fuck. Muslims are actually organized, and have a gameplan. Look at what they’ve done to the great UK, after all. Have you named your son Muhammad?

Trudeau is already sending JTF2 to repatriate the nigger and rapefugee to Canada

Attached: 1564155802763m.jpg (1024x720, 116K)

Justin got tired of cultural cosplay so now he’s dressing up like a soldier? How adorable, his photo OPs really are the best,

I hope in Trumps second term he declares war on Sweden.

>If A$AP were a Muslim
Mayer (A$AP) is Jewish though, and deserves incarceration for that alone.

Attached: Gestapo.jpg (528x360, 55K)