Am I paranoid or is this really weird ?

tiktogram.com/user/apple_carr

Am I paranoid or is this really weird ?

Attached: chance pour - Copie.png (2524x1492, 2.86M)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Cute boy, I would totally fuck him too and I’m not even gay.

yeah it looks pretty creepy. Why does the bald guy in the top right have that black smudge behind him in 3 of the 4 pics?

good question

>tiktogram.com/user/apple_carr

WTF

an why is it that theirs a large majority of Muslims on IG they always send me requests to follow i had to put my shit on private

muslims have a lot of repressed homosexuality

I put a pic with gay hashtags on IG for lulz and suddenly a fucking torrent of arabs follow me

I liked some car photos posted by muslims one time and shit like this started popping up from muslims in my feed so I quit instagram. I'm sure it goes much deeper than this.

well it's not common homosexuality, most of the boys in the pics are prepubescent, and the ppl who comment are full grown men. it's clearly pedophilia

faggot, arab, pedo, tomato, potato

They're looking at boys without shirts on what the fuck DO SOMETHING

Attached: pepe_angry_sad_gun.jpg (400x388, 19K)

>thinking that liking boys = liking men
those mongoloid genes are showing bjorn

degenerates have some weird logic
just own up to what you are, it's easier

unironically i'm into cuteboys but i'm not attracted to OPs pic for some reason, i guess i'm not a pedo
then atleast

Attached: 7.gif (400x300, 137K)

A small boy has a better body than me
Why even live

>I'm into women but I'm not attracted to this woman so I guess I'm not heterosexual

>i'm into women but i'm not attracted to this woman that most normal heterosexuals are attracted to so i'm probably not a heterosexual
ftfy

on all social media website there are hidden havens of pedo degeneracy like what OP uncovered just now. Certain hashtags, letter combinations, and search criteria will reveal hidden sections with graphic illegal content. An example of such a hidden area is the monkey hate/killing videos all over youtube. They get millions of views and suggested videos lead to children in promiscuous clothes. Its very disturbing.

Well, with all the sarcastic and edgy posts I start wondering if I was paranoid or making a fuss for nothing

>pedophilia
>not common homosexuality

link

Attached: 1434248441088.jpg (350x416, 18K)

bump

youre not paranoid user, this is fucking disgusing

b + m = disgusting
Especially if it involves brown people.

b + b is the only acceptable option. OP needs to find that durka and stick a shiv in his carotid.

>why wall lol