Brit/pol/ - Preuße Worship Edition

>Second hottest day on record leads to travel chaos
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-49106092

>Boris Johnson's first statement as PM to the House of Commons – video highlights
theguardian.com/politics/video/2019/jul/25/boris-johnson-first-statement-as-pm-to-the-house-of-commons-video-highlights

>The baby-faced teenage crimewave whose charge sheet was so long it shocked a magistrate
grimsbytelegraph.co.uk/news/grimsby-news/baby-faced-teenage-crimewave-whose-3136593

>‘It Doesn’t Just Go Away’: Grooming Gang Victims On Life A Decade After Abuse
huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/bradford-grooming-gang-abuse_uk_5d163124e4b03d61163ac825

>Billy Bragg says he's 'heartbroken' for fans of The Smiths after latest Morrissey outburst
independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/music/news/morrissey-race-comments-billy-bragg-the-smiths-johnny-marr-nigel-farage-a8978706.html

Attached: 1555880072206.jpg (640x595, 69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7285507/Disgraceful-moment-crowd-rampaging-teenagers-storm-ALDI-supermarket-smashing-stealing.html
bbc.co.uk/bbcthree/article/45bdcd7a-1cb1-4ad1-a3e0-ebc2a05243ac
youtube.com/watch?v=Up5iMftO67I
bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-49125465
youtube.com/watch?v=be7rBgc-OEE
youtube.com/watch?v=s7DqwRKqyMk
youtube.com/watch?v=cyVMQ-1lJ6c
youtube.com/watch?v=Wn9E5i7l-Eg
youtube.com/watch?v=zQiQVfI4E6Q
change.org/p/donald-trump-make-timothy-byrne-a-us-citizen
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Janis main Lui Kang lmfao

i've pulled a virgin (stunt on you)

Based junkie Chad vs the sober nice guy virgin.

You lads seen this from yesterday?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7285507/Disgraceful-moment-crowd-rampaging-teenagers-storm-ALDI-supermarket-smashing-stealing.html

thanks

you seen this bbc.co.uk/bbcthree/article/45bdcd7a-1cb1-4ad1-a3e0-ebc2a05243ac

>>‘It Doesn’t Just Go Away’:
not according to the government, councils, police and social workers
they can't help but conspire to make it go away asap

You can’t even pull a three hit combo

oy fucking vey

Attached: are you jewish.jpg (1125x1686, 309K)

what the typical virgin patter of i hit you, you hit the floor and the ambulance hits 90mph?

nah but why is your thread deleted if not for my virgin stunt lmfao janis on point hahaha

no impulse control and low iq

Because the Janis main Lui Kang obviously

Attached: 713A220C-CCB2-4CEA-8373-6E425A2BB380.gif (220x220, 112K)

Acceleration is palpable.
Start buying guns.

Attached: brown_cabinet_01.jpg (225x225, 5K)

You’ve never even been in a heated argument you cringemong

ffs its so hot and im high and pished and theres still like 7h30m to go according to gps

save me x

fuck off you sad faggot

>faggot

>tfw no heroine addicted junkie gf to scratch the imaginary bugs that are making your entire body itch

Attached: earth-wind-and-fire.jpg (480x360, 10K)

Attached: brown_cabinet_02.jpg (238x212, 6K)

mandem finna wantin play pingpong baka...

slept on the way down so i cant even get a quick nap now ffs im so mad

Now why would Brits worship Preußen?

Attached: jksdw.jpg (240x213, 11K)

Attached: herr juncker.png (318x203, 36K)

Do you even remember Glasgow?

Pruße turned up in a sweet yellow Lambo Spyder (custom license plate said "007"). He was wearing a cool tuxedo, and there was a hugely freak-titted slut on his arm. She was at least 10/10, at least. Anyway, so he gets out of his car, and he's got dual akimbo miniguns in each arm.

But there's no one there. So he drops his cigar, and he mutters "Heh, figures... pussies". He turns back and starts walking towards his car. And that's when it started.

Suddenly, about 150-200 guys come wading out of the river. They're dressed up like the SAS, wearing those ghilliee suits. Neck deep in the water, assault rifles in hand. They've been waiting there for hours, but that's what they trained for. They're ready.
So they pounce on Pruße while his back is turned. All I heard was gunfire, endless gunfire. And his girl screaming.

I was running away, see. I didn't want to actually fight him. It was all a prank. I wanted to take his picture and post it on Brit/pol/. It was just a prank, just to humiliate him. I never thought this would happen.

I crouched down behind a letter boxed and watched him fight. He didn't blink a single time.
Not a single one of those SAS brutes walked away alive. Not a single one. There was at least 300-400 of them. But he just kept fighting.

Of course, yeah, he ran out of bullets. Are you kidding me? Of course he did. Not even Pruße walks around with that much ammo. But he didn't care. This is what he trained for. He had the blade stashed in his trouser leg.
And he used it... Oh, he used it. It was like nothing I've ever seen. He did thinks that even my sensei said were impossible. It was a maelstrom of gore, blood, and serenity. I swear, in the middle of the blood bath... For a second it looked like he was in the lotus position, just meditating.

Suffice to say, Pruße won't be posting here again. He's in ultra-mega-government lockdown in a secret prison that you've probably never heard of. Heh..

I didn’t call you a faggot? But your interpretation of my post obviously shows you are one

Preuße in this case is a wise, mysterious character who posts in Brit/pol/ and a few other generals.

Attached: brown_cabinet_03.jpg (225x225, 4K)

Outsiders trying to interpret Britpol is hilarious

>no you
Why even hude it anymore? Just spread those cheeks and let it happen.

driver wont give me access to the aux cord wtf please back me

>be northern irish
>grow up LOYAL
>I love England so much
>great grandad fought in ww2
>grandad served in the falklands with the navy
>dad fought in Iraq & Afghan
>join the army
>nothing happens but I stil lcount myself a vet
>leave asap
>still love Britain though
>vote leave for queen and country
>"haha fuck northern ireland who cares, Ireland can have them let's just leave without a deal"

Attached: 1478078029998.jpg (435x339, 14K)

Give him the aux, driver.

What are you gonna play?

Attached: brown_cabinet_04.jpg (269x187, 6K)

Can we please discuss what food we'll be having for dinner tonight please?

the gayest shit i can find now if i ever get the aux

>be a good goy cuck
>get shafted
many such cases

probably a pack of cheese and onion crisps and that'll be my belly for the day

what are we doing on this friday night? anyone going out, watching films?

This is why populaces turn violent. There’s no reasoning with someone who talks this much shit. This Jew is so remote from reality, all that can be done is to violently burst whatever bubble he/she has surrounded themselves in.

Attached: brown_cabinet_05.jpg (225x225, 6K)

not s&v? what are you a faggot or something?

What are you up to?

Will probably get a Chinese takeaway and then cycle home to read Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep.

I mean, are those the people you want to find? It's not the fault of druggy chads that women have no deterministic or self agency qualities.

Why can't we handle hot or cold weather in this country? I never see other countries shut down entire airports and rail networks just because it was too hot or there was some snow.

t. Flight at Gatwick got cancelled and absolutely seething

drivers being a dick so we're listening to radio 1 ffs and no one is enjoying themselves

Attached: brown_cabinet_06.jpg (237x213, 6K)

s&v is shit and petrol station sandwiches are rank

He's posted 85 times in the last thread.

Attached: WojakWew.png (645x773, 11K)

chilling tonight, might watch tdk later or this 9/11 tv show. you? might get takeaway also, or cook some spag bol if mince is defrosted.
yoink the aux
shitting up the thread more than the other individual ffs

just been to aldi and it was appalling
so that's how the other half live
never going anywhere but waitrose ever again

The elites are trying to hack Timothy's piano videos.
youtube.com/watch?v=Up5iMftO67I

Attached: 1172707_1980826.jpg (576x720, 31K)

this trip has been a disaster i've only had like a quarter gram of coke on me but no ones caught on i think and a bottle of rum

but im a backseat rider???

Attached: brown_cabinet_07.jpg (225x225, 4K)

Based, fuck German companies anyway. Scrapped my 4 year old VW Golf the other day and bought a new Mini to stick it to the krauts

I don't want the Irish to have you, fren.

Attached: ApuSharingDrink.jpg (1418x644, 87K)

>Mini (stylised as MINI)[1] is a British automotive marque, owned by BMW since 2000

Morrissey is so based.

Also.
bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-49125465
Where they white?

Attached: peteeyes.png (220x100, 25K)

give me some songs to play as soon as i get the aux

the gayer the better

Attached: 1534459838004.png (260x237, 66K)

Attached: brown_cabinet_08.jpg (194x259, 6K)

stir fry and profiteroles for pudding

Chad the junkie here, can confirm. Doing lines of heroin is fun and makes you care even less about shit which in turn makes you more attractive. Women have given me their life savings.

Attached: 1558690838823.gif (635x640, 3.28M)

youtube.com/watch?v=be7rBgc-OEE

You'll regret this.

>lines of heroin
nice larp

youtube.com/watch?v=s7DqwRKqyMk

>bought a new mini to stick it to the krauts
either high quality satire or you're just a retard

Attached: 8d6.jpg (645x729, 48K)

>nice larp
OK wax bags of china white. A bun at a time. How is that faggot?

>faggot
fuck off yank

There's not many things better than a kitchen full of fresh produce after a shop.

Attached: IMG_0858(1).jpg (653x490, 71K)

Attached: brown_cabinet_09.jpg (232x218, 8K)

you've never so much as tickled a werther's original you pathetic LARPcel

update:

getting aux cord

youtube.com/watch?v=cyVMQ-1lJ6c
kino

update:

sticking on dj badboy friday nite

youtube.com/watch?v=Wn9E5i7l-Eg

Found the virgin

Got a Cooper S which comes with Union Jack taillights fitted as standard. If there's a car more British than mine Id like to hear about it.

Attached: p90289424_highres_mini-cooper-s-3-door.jpg (1280x720, 90K)

We were loyal to England, not our fault England is loyal to Israel.

Attached: brown_cabinet_10.jpg (275x183, 8K)

youtube.com/watch?v=zQiQVfI4E6Q

> Brit/pol/ - Preuße Worship Edition
just when you thought this general couldn't get any worse

Attached: 1564004272576.jpg (459x968, 78K)

>you've never so much as tickled a werther's original you pathetic LARPcel

I wish this was true. I regret much when sober. Lost a few really quality white women after some time. I never go out with drug users. Another always steps up though to "fix you".

Stop posting Brown cabinets you fuck

Attached: gettyimages-805858636-1024x1024.jpg (1024x681, 341K)

Their account is gone. Apparently they also posted about their boyfriend not engaging in racial humiliation fetish?!

Formidable rack.

Attached: 6EB3D926-671E-4D7B-AC6A-7BA262750F80.jpg (681x682, 410K)

Attached: brown_cabinet_11.jpg (225x225, 9K)

which one of you made this?

change.org/p/donald-trump-make-timothy-byrne-a-us-citizen

Attached: file.png (225x225, 96K)

Yeah I saw it the other day when it was first posted. Said 23f and 29m, my bf cried when i asked him to racially humiliate me. And it is a jew....

Attached: brown_cabinet_12.jpg (225x225, 5K)

When I was 15 or so I decided I wanted to try heroin so went down to the local dealers and told him what I wanted, he was extremely reluctant to serve me any up but after an hour or so of bothering him he decided to give me a small amount to see if I like it. "How should I take it?" I asked, "Snort it" he said chuckling, so I did. I spent four hours up a back alley puking my guts up, never went near it again.

The US give even fewer shits about mental health than we do. Let's make it happen.

Attached: 1560260865296.jpg (355x397, 34K)

Yeah that puking shit goes away after the 2nd time and never comes back. Don't do it again though fren. You don't even need a dealers here. Just be white and drive in certain cities and they will yell to sell to you.

update:

they took the aux off us

It feels too much of a perfect Jew stereotype to be real.

user from yesterday, if you're here can you post the Sainsburys man video again please?

they've turned the weans against us

Attached: brown_cabinet_13.jpg (275x183, 8K)

Lovely, enjoy.