Fuck this country

fuck this country

Attached: 1920px-Flag_of_Iran.svg[1].png (1920x1097, 29K)

you're a fucking exile probably a gay or a criminal sweden HATES you don't go home go drown yourself in a lake I know your breed can't fukken float

Nuke that shithole, especially tehran

Attached: IMG_0475.png (508x865, 55K)

Attached: fuck-islam.jpg (450x374, 38K)

Attached: Palestine.jpg (700x1250, 99K)

Then nuke Venezuela too, in case the snakes didn't get the message.

Attached: IMG_0476.png (459x850, 54K)

Sweden: Lol ye let’s fuck a country who stands against isis and killing them, while my country bring all the isis refugees to my home country

Maybe if Europe weren’t too stupid, they wouldn’t let isis refugees to get to their homeland.
Other Muslim countries such as Iran are based, since they actually start killing them, instead of fag Europe who literally invited isis extremist families to Europe.

Nice one.

and what do you think of Saudi arabia?

no.
Sweden
NO.

this one is great

Burning holy books isnt going to save your Sodom, Babylonic whore.

Yeah, fuck (((them))). Hopefully those Palestinians rise up and cut their throats after the plague they are hiding removes the strength of their young.

I wonder if there has ever been a Iran flag on Jow Forums before

I know really like, c’mon. Any native Swede that’s knows what’s going on in the world would never say this.

It’s because they put their head up in their ass, thinking any Muslim refugee is just some poor peaceful person who looks to have a peaceful life.
They don’t look at middle eastern news to see that the people who migrated to Europe are actual Syrian rebels(isis) who iran and Syria beat the shit out off.
They became migrants because Syria bombed their rebel cities and they have to leave , not because they were in a middle of a war and innocent, but because they were gonna get persecuted for revealing against govenrnment.
And now Europe have Isis members in the row cities.
I mean if Europe hate Islam so much, why they let literal isis members in their own cities? It’s as if elf’s in lord of the rings let goblins and orcs in their forests.

Burning the Quran isnt a sin

t.achmed living off welfare

Damn look at all those antifa members in this topic

Iranians or jews -> no difference : both semites

Attached: ahmed_be__like_img14.jpg (520x390, 44K)

Get out of Sweden, Jew.

Attached: Fixed It-156060.jpg (900x655, 122K)

>t. GLOW IN THE DARK

Hi Muhammad

We will fight you kike.

lol fuck off oblast 27

Iran is the only country that refuses to allow Jews to take over.

Ever notice how countries that don't bow down to israel always get shit by the mainstream

Attached: embraceautism.jpg (225x225, 5K)