Hey Pennsylvania anons we all know we are the master race. That we are the greatest state in the entire union...

Hey Pennsylvania anons we all know we are the master race. That we are the greatest state in the entire union. There is no debate on this. I saw a nice PA thread yesterday and wanted to start one today.
>Support local Pennsylvania groups
>Always respond to Pennsylvania threads
>Also check out the network PA
thenetworkpa.wordpress.com

Attached: 1564104709294.png (919x737, 340K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thenetworkpa.wordpress.com
thenetworkpa.wordpress.com/2019/03/06/the-journey-begins/
thenetworkpa.wordpress.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=jR0eBWDVAtw
google.com/amp/s/www.cbsnews.com/amp/news/worthington-sunoco-station-sunoco-cuts-ties-with-pennsylvania-gas-station-owner-over-racist-billboard/
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

FUCK OFF NIGGER. NEW ENGLAND MASTER RACE.
THIS IS NOW A NEW ENGLANDER THREAD PLEASE REPORT.

t. GREENWICH, CT

>thenetworkpa.wordpress.com
Why is it that PA has such shit-tier websites tho?

Lancaster County representing

Sorry but California is better

T. Jewish Californian vacationing in Israel

CT is a shit state and you should feel bad.

You must be from either Thousand Oaks, Brentwood, Westwood, Bel-Air, or Malibu.
t. UCLA alum

Yale brought too many niggers to New Haven so yeah desu

Stay there.

Nah Costa Mesa

No one outside of PA ever says anything good about PA. Literally nigger-tier state.

nice

>Philadelphia’s Jewish Voice Kvetches over Far Left Conferences Attacks on Zionism and Israel
>(((Daniel Loeb))) head heeb behind The Philadelphia Jewish Voice had to face the tough reality last week at the Netroots conference in Philadelphia that even low-IQ, progressive minorities are waking up to the Jewish question.

keystonereport could take a few lessons from this caliber of content

Slippery Rock checking in
also, stop making these gays threads boasting about how white our state is, or 56% el goblinos from Texas will start coming here.

FUCK OFF, WE'RE FULL

Fuck captcha and fuck jannies

Wtf does your state have faggot?

Erie PA reporting.

No Canadian warships spotted on the lake yet.

Kinda digging all this fresh new sand though.

Precious, precious sand.

Attached: Pennsylvania.jpg (552x524, 51K)

Fuck off commie

Mercer County checking in.

What Slippery Rock user said. Fuck off we're full.

In my area, we are already seeing tons of goblinos and pajeets. Like, everywhere. I'm not far from you, by the way.

Cranberry? Wexford?

>
Check us out, anons. We only want PA anons in our group bc PA will lead the white race into the future.
thenetworkpa.wordpress.com/2019/03/06/the-journey-begins/

Attached: Adobe_20190726_121958.png (805x800, 206K)

blessed PA thread.

Attached: 1537259087838.png (992x900, 193K)

It really is true. I tried to go for a stroll through some of the local innawoods and there way to make it more than a few feet in. That's not even enough room to piss in the woods discretely as God himself intended.

Thanks for the love user, keep up to date with my blog if you want more quality content like this in the future.

coal region reporting in. best state in the union. if only we could get rid of philly and harrisburg tho.

Shit-tier websites, fellow commoner.

Illinoisian here. Is Pennsylvania a good state to live in? Illinois is getting shittier and more expensive to live in and I'm considering leaving due to fat fucking governor and the strangle Chicago and the Democrats have on us.

So many digits. Kek blesses thenetworkpa.wordpress.com

If you want to build me a better one my emails on the site. Shoot me one and we will talk if not fuck off nigger faggot.

I just moved to PA from MD for the sole reason of helping Trump get re-elected in 2020.

I'm perfectly fine with you having a shit website, my original question was more to figure out if it was a cultural thing or something they just don't teach in school.

>Good
Depends on what you are looking for. Rural areas are nice and private but not much in the way of employment opportunities. No matter where you go be prepared to be taxed to filth.

PA checking in. Hate it.

That's it? You're not even going to bask in the glory of how much better our gun laws are?

Thank you

Go live in another state and I promise you will be homesick after a year or so. I hated it in PA growing up (Reading area) but as an adult I can’t imagine leaving again. Fuck Reading, though, that city needs a purge.

Yeah, can't do better yourself so you just complain on the internet trying to act like a hard ass. Fuck off back to discord, tranny.

Attached: 1550703280135.jpg (1600x1144, 1.21M)

Come Home to Paradise Anons

Added bonus, cant wait to duel weld open carry.

>PA anons check us out. You might be interested.
thenetworkpa.wordpress.com/

secede, annex new jersey and upstate new york, and start teaching pennsylvania german as a second language

Pittsburgh PA checking in.
Nice site user I didn't know a group like this existed in PA.

Penisvania Lol

Then you will be banished and thrown over our future wall, left to wander forever in exile....

In CLEVELAND.

Which in Erie, is the equivalent of looking west and seeing Mordor. An army is rising there, a dark horde of orcs that grow ever restless and keep making raids over here.

Prolly trying to get our sand.

Attached: Mordor_.png (683x365, 444K)

PA went to war with CT before and we will go again

I've had to go to Cleveland twice this year and it was like going to hell. I saw black Israelites preaching outside of a mall. Fucking awful.

And we won the war. Thanks for the land CT faggots.

It was always our country. CT stepford wives are eternally pissed by it. Insignificant yankee-tier trash. Their state motto: He Who Transplanted Still Sustains. Whatta bunch of douchebags.

If rust were dollars, the whole state of Penn would be worth billions and billions

Quit driving through WV in the left lane doing the speed limit. Inconsiderate assholes.

We have Wawas opening up all over Florida. I never knew gas stations could be that good.

Briddy gud stuff, briddy gud. You guys are alright.

Tyrants get the gas.

>complaining about iron oxide on a planet made mostly of oxidized iron
Don't make a mockery of Southern education. There are lots of good people and good history in the South.

Did you bring your wife Shlomo? Is she enjoying the Palestinian cock?

Fuck off Dixie trash. Appalachian masterrace.

We have all the racism and none of the niggers. Get bent, memeflag faggot.

I like rural areas and smaller towns/cities. I grew up on the outskirts of a city of like 70,000 or so. Currently I live in said city but went to school in a rural district. There's no way the taxes can be worse than here. Plus with Chicago having so much of the population our elected officials can basically just say stuff to piss them off and that's about it. Was pretty funny until all the new taxes started effecting my wallet.

Attached: 1562653285314.jpg (818x864, 74K)

PA anons, if you haven't checked thenetworkpa.wordpress.com/ out yet you need to! Send the site to your friends and family. We are going to take back our state and make sure that Kike AG Shapiro gets thrown in jail where he belongs.

>Philadelphia Jewish Voice
Why is Philly so fucked and filled with niggers and kikes?

Attached: IMG_20190726_134831_238.jpg (640x668, 49K)

Neat. I might have to get my boys on board, we can be the Chester County cell.

Would you look at that. That's not your state's Militia.

Attached: 1_6DMxe65ybE-hNfVtn6TTJw.jpg (2048x1536, 510K)

Nice. My emails on the contact portion of the website. Just shoot me one.

Armstrong county checking in.

Lehigh Co checking in. Lock and load... lets go.

>We are a group of Patriotic Americans operating in the Appalachian region of the United States. We focus primarily on raising awareness through activism, outreach, flyering, and stickering that advocates for pride in our very strong European Identity. We celebrate our rich history, and explore what it means to be a European man
>We celebrate our rich history, and explore what it means to be a European man
> European man

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 85K)

Woah, based. We have an Armstrong county chapter user. Check out thenetworkpa.wordpress.com for contact info and more details! Hope to hear from you and other PA anons!

PA is 79% white faggot. Get bent.

>Armstrong county checking in.

Right across the river from you in Westmoreland

>Always respond politely to PA Posters.
Watch me shit on this narrative.
>WAWA IS SUPERIOR TO SHEETZ!

Tell me about this. What are your stated goals? Are you half assed conservatarding this? Or are we going 14 and *maybe* a little 88? I'm down for North Western Alliance in PA, but we don't need anymore conservative groups. It's failed.

Attached: Rockwell conservatives.jpg (1920x1080, 1.11M)

I will fucking cut you, you eastern pa nigger. This is Sheetz country.

Attached: 1529630355101.jpg (600x598, 54K)

Call yourselves white then. You have literally nothing to do with Europe. Probably haven't even set foot on the continent.

Close enough lol
Any closer and I'd think you were a glownigger

Does this confuse the message or clarify it? I don't really pay attention to optics anymore, so I sincerely don't even know at this point. The answer is we're better and we know it. I'm tired of mincing words. Leave that to the jews.

Bwahaha. Pennsyltucky red necks get mad as fuck when you remind them that their microwave operated gas station is, in reality, the inferior brand.

Our goal is pretty simple. Generate media coverage for pro-white views through flyers, stickering, edgy blog posts, etc... This isn't a conservative group, it's a group of fashy goys that want to cause kikes like Shapiro to panic. Read the blog post I submitted today and you'll get the vibe. I think this might be what you're looking for. We have chapters in Armstrong county, Allegheny county, Erie, and Tyrone. Our symbol is A Gadsden snake around a fasces. Mostly 14 but a hint of 88 to top it all off.

Attached: 1512503686276.jpg (450x518, 55K)

Honeypot

Keep coping faggot. You won't be saying this when I we succeed from the US and become Pennsreich.

>1 post by this ID
Fuck off mossad you can't stop us from organizing locally.

>thenetworkpa.wordpress.com
Thanks for the link fren idk if I like the cookies policy tho.

I’m from NY originally and I moved to bellefonte. The missus is a psu grad and professor and I got a job in public service. The job opportunities are less than in New York but in a place like Pittsburgh or philly there are still plenty of possibilities. As of right now I make about 20% less than I did if I stayed in Queens but it’s still enough to pay the bills and work off my student debt and I have enough left over to treat my girl once and a while. The key though is you need to be willing to relocate and have a plan, and be accepting of taking a slightly lower salary and living a little more modestly. But once you break even, it’s nice living. Comfortable. I like PA.

In all seriousness, they used to suck. They've kinda gotten it together lately with the food, beer cave, and ice cream machines. My fat redneck ass loves me some soft serve. They're basically edging out everything else. The gas is shit, though. I get like 2/3rds the mileage when I have to fill up at fucking sheetz.

Kentucky master race checking in

Attached: 1563742976459.png (1000x647, 474K)

>Are you a gamer? Do you like edgy memes? Do you like to trigger libtards epic style? Are you a straight white male?
It’s stupid as shit you won’t do shit either

youtube.com/watch?v=jR0eBWDVAtw

Huh. I've never really noticed an obvious difference in gas brands, although I pretty much never use Sheetz anyway. Any other ones obnoxiously good or bad to look out for in your experience?

>Don't Target the youth, goy, it's stupid as shit
Lmao we already do shit faggot, keep coping.
google.com/amp/s/www.cbsnews.com/amp/news/worthington-sunoco-station-sunoco-cuts-ties-with-pennsylvania-gas-station-owner-over-racist-billboard/

Pittsburgh checking in. Originally from Westmoreland County right along the Yough River.

Welp. You have my attention. I will read the post. If it's a honeypot, I'm willing to get my hand stuck.
If you get out of the city though, cost of living is substantially lower. My town has 3-4k people. 97.9 percent white. And I live comfortably on 60k.

Attached: us civil war 2 map.jpg (959x593, 134K)

I do BP a lot. That's the best mileage. And get go, when I have fuel perks. It's meh, but the fuel perks stuff makes it worth it like once or twice a month.

Sup Mercer anons, Grove City reporting in!

You'll feel more secure about it once we start talking about the way we operate. Looking forward to hearing from you!

Attached: IMG_20190723_193525.jpg (1080x763, 175K)

this was an accurate photo representation prior to the eagles winning the super bowl. now that little guy is nicely dressed, cleaned up, and happy.

is there anything to do in grove city besides that mall?

>is there anything else to do in Grove City
Yeah, go to Slippery Rock.

grew up in PA and was a loser. Moved out and saw small towns dont have to be dead, oppurtunities can exist, and life can be good. Im never moving back to PA.

Philly, Pa. we’re not really part of the rest of pennsylvania...

Erie PA is Ohio Clay. we will no longer be denied our rightful land bridge to NY.

>tfw moved back to LA from Lancaster, PA
I thought it was what I wanted my whole life. I miss PA so much bros.
based

Attached: sad food helper.png (619x453, 5K)