STOP DRINKING COFFEE

user... you don't drink coffee, r-right? This psychoactive drug is great for making goyim perfect work slaves. Did you ever ask yourself why is coffee so popular, despite being such a strong drug (yes it is a drug - tolerance, addiction, side effects, abstinence crysis...)? It makes you think you are very smart and focuses you on work so you can make money for your (((boss))), but it makes you an NPC that cannot question anything as well. Stop consuming the caffeine Jew, goy.

>inb4 "I am not addicted/ it has no effect on me

Shut the fuck up and try to go a week without it. Remember, you build up tolerance to this shit and you have to drink more and more for the same effect. You have to stop eventually. Regain your fucking life.

Attached: cofffecup.jpg (2560x1600, 664K)

go a week without posting on here or else you're addicted

Attached: 7c833788e26596a366bfdace468d93f9.png (702x238, 14K)

It's always some new jew mind control shit with you retards live your life, be an individual, shut the fuck up because no one cares

Scbp

Jow Forums is more addicting than coffee.

/thread

The reason why I know you're full of shit OP is because you could replace the word "coffee" with anything and the message would remain the same - a whole lot of shitposting that ultimately says nothing, and does nothing.

This. Fuck this retarded schizo faggot OP and his faggot thread.
I just came in here to insult you and look at the beautiful picture of delicious coffee, kind of like the dumb hoe pictures people constantly post to bait replies.

Oh I'm sure your IQ is so high, mutt. That's just the average IQ, it doesn't mean that individuals can't be intelligent.
>not addressing the point

Based horvat is right.
Coffee makes you wired and tunnel visiony.
Kicked that shit a month ago, never felt more alive.

FPBP WE ARE ALL ADDICTED

Are you implying that not one self employed person drinks coffee? Lol.

Caffeine addiction isn't that bad,you just need to take painkillers for a week without it and it's gone

Good post. Stop consuming the liquid Jew

what if i work for myself and coffee makes me more productive FAGGOT
wagies be out here

I am addicted though, I admit it, I can't stop going here, but we were talking about coffee and I didn't say anything about Jow Forums.

>somehow we were able to ask every person in croatia what their IQ was or give them a test
love it when niggers reference shit like this, you have no evidence to back it up

I was once comped a coffee
C O M P E D
I a big man.

user... you don't drink water, r-right? This psychoactive drug is great for making goyim perfect work slaves. Did you ever ask yourself why is water so popular, despite being such a strong drug (yes it is a drug - tolerance, addiction, side effects, abstinence crysis...)? It makes you think you are very smart and focuses you on work so you can make money for your (((boss))), but it makes you an NPC that cannot question anything as well. Stop consuming the water Jew, goy.

>what is a random sample

C O M P E D

Are you a fucking retard? Is it possible to live without water? No.

not insulting croatia, lest i receive a cro cop high kick

This is why I use a memeflag. People here can't stop talking about my fucking flag. On the other hand, then I get called a kike.

Can you post proof, please
This same conversation is regularly had on Jow Forums
General consesus is that coffee is a psychostimulant, with very little negative effect.