Getting sick and tired of rush wasting airtime about tshirts. Half an hour about fucking tshirts just now

Getting sick and tired of rush wasting airtime about tshirts. Half an hour about fucking tshirts just now

Attached: Rush_Limbaugh_Headshot.jpg (1440x1800, 1.33M)

Buy a 100% legal low-power FM transmitter and hook it in to an old laptop or whatever else so you and your local community can listen to your favorite internet streams in the car.

At least he's stopped shilling the Iphone for 30 minutes of every hour. I just wish there was a talk radio host who wasn't jewish or Rush.

so go listen to NPR, commie faggot.

So i guess you love Kapernigg and Nike.

who else is actually doing something about these america hating scum?

I had to turn it off. Open line fridays are usually a wash anyway.

That's actually not a bad idea.

This, also any time Buttsex is the host.

Hey, it’s for a charity so bear with it.

I muted it

It's a great cause; Mark Levin is far worse they way he hijacks his show to sell his books.

>This is my new book, Americanism is not Racism. It is dedicated to my father and Ronald Reagan. The two greatest conservative men I have ever known. THAT'S RIGHT I SAID IT!

Liberty and tyranny!

Thank me for your call!

Buy one I did

imagine unironically consuming boomer controlled op

why are you listening to this opiate addicted child fucking civic nationalist boomer? what the fuck is wrong with you?

He doesn’t even like kids. He is a genetic dead end.

>shills are actually mad about boomer radio
yikes

who the fuck listens to rush limbaugh in 2019?

Yeah it is.

This is the real question?
Fucking drugged up MIGA shill

It’s entertaining to know what the mainstream thinks.

Kek

>wasting airtime
Are you paid to listen? Non NPC's can listen to something else.

I am listening to Mark in Kentucky RIGHT FUCKING NOW who always wanders off into curious directions when he calls in and has time to ramble.