WAX THE SCROTE BIGOT

>WAX THE SCROTE BIGOT
Have we considered the possibility that this dude is a master troll hellbent on destroying trans ideology and activism once and for all? Is he secretly /ourguy/?

Attached: 63DBB590-C63B-4C93-8A32-66DE94E5DAC4.jpg (810x500, 26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/DanDicksPFT/status/1154779615346302976
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

you're playing yourself

That's literally what's going on. He's an insincere piece of shit.

Mabe if he was Australian, but since hes Canadian im 100% sure he's doing this because of mental illness

Nah he is just an activist pushing the agenda, he may be gay but I doubt he is a genuine tranny. Just playing the part to carry out his teams evil plan.

Jews are never /ourguy/.

He's a mentally ill Jew

Attached: highres_279389046.jpg (457x457, 32K)

he has force an endgame that is now is either full on clown world where women have to wax a mans bollox by law, or trans madness is BTFO for ever

I'm going to go with a huge NOPE! He is a child in an adult's body who is seeing how far he can push a crazy idea before someone will stop him. If no one stops him, he will get ever and ever crazier until he eventually kills himself because nobody loved him enough to make him stop being mean. (This is what Trannies actually think.)

This

No

No, he's actually just a degenerate and a pedo.

wax my feminine ball bag you fucking nazi shit

He wants to tug on women's tampon strings and get small Asian women to fondle his balls.

Yaniv just sperged out on a journalist taking his picture prior to going into faggot court to extort poor immigrant women.

twitter.com/DanDicksPFT/status/1154779615346302976

they live in the elevator? this is American Horror Story level shit

Attached: what the holy fuck.png (506x263, 161K)

This dude is doing us all a big favour with his retardedness:
- making the victimhood bandwagon ever closer to collapsing by throwing his fat ass on it
- turning women against trannies and other LGBT faggots
- throwing a wrench into the feminists works by showing men & women ARE different and should be treated differently

If somebody isn't experienced with scrote-waxing, don't they stand a decent chance of like....ripping that fucking ballbag open? Why would you even want somebody who clearly doesn't know what they're doing to literally tear a strip off your nuts?

Attached: 1562103963075.jpg (506x316, 41K)

what a disgusting face

checked, 20lbs of pressure is all it takes to rip them off too

He’s literally exactly what you’ve all been saying was going to happen, a pedophile who dresses like a girl to get girls alone in the bathroom.

And you STILL insist on imagining it’s a conspiracy or a 4D chess or whatever.
Why are you like this? Why must you imagine he’s on “your side” when he’s so clearly what you’ve been calling the enemy for years?

Well, he wanted to make topless party for underage girls without parents. I say chances are high.

This what happens here. There is no resolution. For example, Soros...no Soros is not the master jew he’s just a puppet of the real cabal. ...