What are the many things the USA are doing for Sweden?

What are the many things the USA are doing for Sweden?

Attached: trumpasaprocky.png (2000x1000, 2.26M)

NATO

Nato

Attached: D00EE693-8B84-4FB9-89C8-3E25C7BB20ED.jpg (615x257, 23K)

Attached: 1562148658658.png (1343x403, 150K)

Pay for your military security.

>Nato
>many things

So that's it?

Also Swedens "refugee problem" is a direct result of the USA's fuck-up in the middle east. In my opinion the USA actually owe them.

At the end of the day it's just Trump's idiotic believe that the hood will vote for him.

Attached: Trump hood.jpg (1400x788, 240K)

Ya know......stuff and NATO or whatever. We also buy IKEA furniture.

>Pay for your military security.

How much?

Attached: 1559940073432.png (645x729, 75K)

>We also buy IKEA furniture.

Which are made in China. IKEA just poorly designs them and slaps their badge on them.

Also, visiting IKEA on a weekend should get them charged with crimes against humanity.

Attached: wut dog.jpg (300x300, 65K)

LEL! Sweden and the rest of western Europe's refugee problem is the direct result of leting those shitskins in to begin with. I don't see Poland having a similar problem.

USA is Sweden's direct protection against Russia. Swedekikes are jerking themself off shitting on Russian rejection of globohomo. Without USA, Stockholm is toast. Death to Sweden and Sw*des, a shitstain on Western Europe to be eradicated

So this is the political board??? Sweden is not in NATO you dumb fucks.

doesn't matter, they're in EU and American sphere of interest. USA is their only guardian with sufficient military strength to deter Russia

Did he just hashtaged #freeRocky! Fucking hell! What a timeline to be alive man

What's the going rate for fucking one of you're beautiful young ladies? I'm looking at visiting your country soon and I plan on doing a bit of whoremongering.

>one of you're beautiful young ladies
>one of you're

They don't accept refugees from Alabama.

Attached: 1560543659719.jpg (500x375, 82K)

>Intelligence info
>Military (usa, Finland and sweden has a military deal)
>basically all the same things as every european cunts get from the burgers

Muttmerica doesn't do anything good for anybody.

You're the reason why the day is fast approaching when Russia is going to put your tiny islamic republic in it's place, and America isn't going to lift a finger to stop them. European countries are the spoiled children of the world, who don't know how much they depend on Daddy America for their protection.

Sweden, Norway, Estonia, and Ukraine only exist because the USA allows them to.
Actually every country in the world only exists because the USA allows them to.

Providing military support and protection so they can put huge sums of money into their (((social welfare))) - aka Muzzie coddling programs - instead of focusing on defense of their citizens.
>many things
=
>many shekels.

Attached: 4732E1E4-3611-408E-B78D-00451FD0CAFA.jpg (711x885, 134K)

1) Not knowing how to find it on a map
2) Thinking Swedes are anyone blonde who isn't French, German, or English.
3) Our women bought a shit ton of Stieg Larsen books they never read.
4) We gave you Crips, Hells Angels and Bandidos.
5) A$AP Mob is yours to keep.

I'm really sorry, Sweden. Can we forgive it to the times we live in and reconvene once the niggers are all gone?
5)

Din horunge

No it is not. Sweden is to blame for their liberal policies basically paying refuguees for doing nothing.

jag ska knulla dig i fittan svennehora och din mamma wallah

I'm from Missouri, but whatever. Grammar nazi.

I never understood that European reasoning for blaming us because their leaders don't give a fuck about their safety or quality of living. Just because we blew shit up in a sandbox doesn't mean your countries have to be bleeding heart faggots and take in the trash. You really have no one to blame but your own leaders.

We send Sweden rap musicians.

selling them sea radars to detect Russian subs that are constantly in Swedish waters ready to launch a missile strike