Debbie Wasserman-Schultz threatens police chief with budget cuts if he doesn't return evidence to her

m.youtube.com/watch?v=IAHGsyt2kZA
>Debbie Wasserman-Schultz threatens police chief with budget cuts if he doesn't return evidence to her

I memba

Attached: maxresdefault(43).jpg (1280x720, 90K)

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtontimes.com/news/2017/jul/26/wasserman-schultzs-pakistani-it-guy-arrested-airpo/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

One of many strange things that for some pure coincidence keep happening in Broward County.

she also employed a bunch of spies from pakistan, and nothing is going to happen to her.

I remember this and I remember thinking OH SHIT IT IS SURELY HAPPENING THIS TIME

and then it didn't happen.

it's been like this for about 12 years now

what happened with her paki IT guy that was caught stealing all the dnc computers?

And Trump hasn't done shit about this either. Unreal.

Beats the hell out of me. You never know what that's just going to pop up again out of nowhere. What was the Seth Rich stuff about just recently, and now where did it go? It's like the spooks don't even know what games to play anymore.

niggers in sweden is about all he's good for, also Israel

washingtontimes.com/news/2017/jul/26/wasserman-schultzs-pakistani-it-guy-arrested-airpo/

this shit just disappeared

imagine the smell

Jewess demanding how police focus on "improving diversity".

Honk Honk

One day the backlash will come

Notie they have a "diversity officer" but it's not enough to satisfy her

Suurely the backlash will come sooner or later

REMINDER: TRUMP HAS REFUSED TO MAKE HIS DOJ ENFORCE THE LAW

TRUMP'S DOJ GIVES FREE PASSES TO DEMOCRATS AND GOES AFTER REPUBLICANS

His case was dismissed.

Awan got away with everything, and so did DWS.

Everyone on the left got free passes

srsly what are the options here? Being a Qtard? Even the people I usually keep tabs on to try to sniff out the relevant threads are just sort of in
>well whatever
mode. It's like the most encouraging thing around is watching the patterns of how hysterical the demoralization trolls get over things you didn't know people were so worried about.

To be fair, he can't get that done either. It's always, "Well, I tried but they won't let me. Guess my hands are tied."

>just disappeared
No, Trump's pick for US attorney kept dropping all cases.

Jessie Liu dropped all cases against Democrats

I memba

Attached: Screenshot_20190726-133452_Gallery.jpg (1080x957, 797K)

I memba this too

Attached: Screenshot_20190726-133837_Gallery.jpg (1080x961, 756K)

Hah. There really is no stopping Florida Man.

It never is truly habbening

>increase your diversity of niggers and spics so we can be more crooked and get away with it.
>displace yourselves bigots!

>diversity
Keep asking these people to clarify what they mean until they admit they want people of a certain skin color to be fired to make space for people of another skin color in their Orwellian quest to "fight racism".

the police chief had the paki's laptop which had another copy of the Blackberry Enterprise server emails which were also on Weiner's laptop. Having both machines made investigating far easier because they wouldn't need the NSA's unconstitutionally captured data to corroborate the evidence.
Should also mention that the paki is a freemason faggot and got off scott free because of that fact

Trumps US attorney for DC, Jessie Liu, has dismissed all cases against Democrats.
Literally just ONE of trump's hires has covered up all these crimes

>reeeeee glomft
>listen to meeeeeeee

Jesus we really are fucked aren't we?

Yes, we are.
I've been telling people for 2 years that trump is hiring cover up artists, and faggits like the person who posted above you just can't handle the truth.

These aren't Obama's people covering up crimes. These are trump's people covering up their crimes.

How the fuck is trump going to fix anything when he hires the deepstate?

Good lord that, thing, doesnt even look human. Kill it with fire!!