We must Wake Up Women and Protect Them from Corruption

The attack upon civilization is an attack on women. The constant messages to women that they MUST have an advanced degree, they MUST have a career, they MUST be sexually active is all an attack upon families, the bedrock of society.
But women only have as much power as we give them - feminists' only real weapon is shame and gossip, like cheerleaders.
Mock the SJWs, don't cower. Ignore the attempts to shame. Ostracize the "male" "feminists". Ignore the sluts.
The only power women have over men is what we allow them to have - stop allowing them to destroy themselves.

Attached: couple.jpg (900x666, 259K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VWe0TB6pH2w
youtube.com/watch?v=X76KE7LWocI
youtube.com/watch?v=65GNSDDnh_8
youtube.com/watch?v=TVPxYXc6Cbo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Most people don't listen though. Even Jow Forums ignores topics like this or rejects conclusions certain people reach that makes them uncomfortable.
The concept of guiding/controlling women or just shedding all the degeneracy and living your best life translates in most people's minds to "men oppressing women" or other such garbage.
Don't you see, that most people are brainwashed, and all hatches are sabotaged by the enemy?

Attached: 439CBB1C-1C16-4DA0-8E19-F105EC2C3DCB.jpg (720x624, 56K)

Men need to lead by example and stop being degenerate whoremongers

youtube.com/watch?v=VWe0TB6pH2w

More defeatism; lead a life of example. When people see how happy you and your wife are, they will awake a little.
Keep talking, too

Yes - If you want a better world? A good wife? A healthy family?
Start with *yourself*.

>sorry but no sex before marriage
great, so you're a virgin?
>no
bye

Fuck women.

Agreed (unless she is a widow)

TLDR: Stop giving women attention. Men can start to deploy, and Ignore Women. Make them feel lost. At first they will embrace it, "great, we never needed men" but it will soon show its power. and Women will get scared and come crying for help and attention.

...only within the bounds of marriage
(Yes, I know how you meant it)

Close enough.
Even better is being polite (not a doormat, not a prince charming, a very much 'Good morning, miss', 'go ahead, ma'am' sort of thing).
It is full acknowledgement that you see them, there is nothing even approaching rude OR obsequious, and it allows you to live easily.
A good, decent woman? She'll just see you as polite.
A woman neck-deep in feminism?
It'll drive her totally insane

You are dodging everything I said.
People react by default negatively to what you and I say. They think that leading a life of example and rejecting degeneracy means you are oppressing women.
They loathe the very idea of any men controlling women.
Don't you see how this is set up against us from the beginning?
People need to change the way they think instead of automatically rejecting what we say. Westerners are retarded. Jow Forums tries to larp about how society is becoming more traditional (reddit thinks it already is traditional) but people are disgusted by simply things such as what we are talking about in this thread.

I actually meant it as a double entendre.

>People react by default negatively to what you and I say
Good. That identifies the ones (not a totality) that need talking to
>They think that leading a life of example and rejecting degeneracy means you are oppressing women.
Yes, feminists and idiots believe a lot of nonsense
>They loathe the very idea of any men controlling women.
And? They can loathe gravity all day, but they still fall down.
>
Don't you see how this is set up against us from the beginning?
Defeatist stupidity. The women who self-identify as feminist is a minority, and not a strong one.
You write a if there are only 2 non-SJWs on the planet.
You're weak-willed, frightened, and soft

...I know.
Like I wrote

You seemed to be implying I only meant it one way.

Faggot. stop using the term defeatist because it's Jow Forums go-to term when someone points something out they don't like.
I'm saying that fixing your shit only goes a certain way. Western society really is degenerate, all the people who have said that over the many decades, many years, the past 100+ years were all correct. The west is morally repugnant beyond human description.
You can only do so much when the masses are addicted to degeneracy. And identifying as feminist or not is meaningless, what matters is the degeneracy in society and how it manifests on every level.
So people need to change the way they think. People wonder why so many other people don't become these paragons of virtue anymore, why the "good old days" are gone, when they are oblivious to the fact that the west is set up so degeneracy only pushes us forward with no brakes on the train.

You
>People need to change the way they thing
Also you
>They loathe us
Then go out and change minds and stop caringif it makes them call you mean names - they'll hate you whether you try or not

>We must Wake Up Women and Protect Them from Corruption

good fucking luck.

red pillled female here. just saying theres a lot of male sjw feminists. its a two gender issue

Agreed, but they give up their power on their own.

I stopped being able to sympathize with women about a year ago. I just don't care anymore, the Devil can come take them, I don't care.

I used to care so much, but now I just can't. I just cannot force myself to pretend to care anymore.

youtube.com/watch?v=X76KE7LWocI

If you care about the future of your people, you care about your women. And many other factors of your survival and future existence. If not, what are you doing here?
KYS already, and get the fuck outta the way.
Take this faggot with you

this
Take control of yourself and drag the world along with you.

women are the only part of "Your people" you give a shit about.

This is why we need more white women with our beliefs in the media like Lacey Lynn, A mother with a purpose or RedIceTv. I know there are some autistic retards who think women shouldn't be on youtube but you retards don't get it, they convert other women to our side, it's one of our most powerful weapons. We need more women with our beliefs in media. Just don't give them money.

>stop allowing them
if i could beat these women i would. fortunately enough mine is not one of them, but i would gladly pay if forward for the next man and beat his woman to be back into submission

youtube.com/watch?v=65GNSDDnh_8
youtube.com/watch?v=TVPxYXc6Cbo

Attached: 001.jpg (1024x768, 189K)

Attached: 15620763551540.jpg (1600x1066, 295K)

This is the most Reddit thread of the day.

Attached: 1564068806113.jpg (480x640, 47K)

Exactly.

>But women only have as much power as we give them
you are a peon incel piece of shit with no power to give to women or anyone

The answer, as ever, is within the Scripture

Attached: Mary, Mother of Jesus.jpg (1600x1200, 249K)

lads, I found a unicorn

they still exist and they can be redpilled, but you cannot be a blackpiller because girls get serious anxiety hearing about all this unpleasant shit. she has to feel like you cna navigate these waters, and not think you are totally lost as wlel. this is IMPORTANT. you also can't dilly dally. love can still bloom but you have to put in effort. drop your faggoty videogames as I have and keep the fire lit.