Tim Pool freakout

Rants about "frail, effeminate, small, male feminists with no confidence" and "tiny, tiny balls"

youtube.com/watch?v=NWFcHqvl81A

Around 3:00

Attached: smol.png (253x297, 93K)

In a recent video he mis-read Fox as Vox and then said "I helped found those guys". Like he does with every Vox article.

IT'S OVER TIM, IT'S OVER!

Attached: 0dc1dd1558ebfaeae9dfa7f8a9b00f3d_original.png (1024x576, 994K)

THE DAILY TIMMY THREAD IS SO FUCKING BASED GOYS

I think he's going crazy

I feel like this guy bounces back and forth pandering to the left and the right. I have no idea what his actual beliefs are.

How's that Chicago summer heat going, Tim?

Attached: TimPoolSummerHeat.png (900x900, 478K)

>83

Boy howdy he needs a parka.

Its 92 in Texas

But are you wearing a beanie?

Attached: timm.jpg (215x200, 12K)

i haven’t been able to make it through more than a third of any of his videos for a week. i don’t know if something changed but he’s got styx disease, repeating exactly the same stock phrases again and again in every single video, i get a headache from how much eyerolling they induce

Yeah, I used to leave his videos as background noise when doing other things, but lately they've been irritating me.

Stop making threads about yourself, Tim.

Attached: 1548903055161.jpg (1234x924, 249K)

I just read the titles now desu. At least Sargon has an appealing "radio voice".

Spending too much time hanging out with and talking to woke libs will do that.

Report all offtopic eceleb spam theads

He’s going to wait and see which side actually wins like the scum fence-sitter he is

tim is a small fleshy soiboi though. wonder hwne the last time he didnt eat something with estrogen or pesticides in it.

>skullet
man just shave it all off, nobody looks good with a skullet

He is going to go full Nazi soon
Maybe after YouTube deletes his gay little channel he will snap and go full punished mode

This. It’s the same thing over and over. At least the Styx limited himself to 4 videos max which makes his somewhat tolerable during the off season before the elections.

You know this guy is a fucking incel.

the world is going crazy...people just want to fit in but the polarized left vs right has created a paradigm that almost no one actually feels like they belong with either side.

Tim’s grifter. He’s a leftist NPC that’s just smart enough to know he can make a living pandering to conservatives on YouTube. It’s kind of funny tho when the reality of the shit he’s reporting on slaps him across the face.

So I was at the skatepark the other day...

isn't this guy a lib? what does a lib know about masculinity?

>He doesn't feel at home with the hawkish right
Get out you globohomo faggot.

his snapping massive shooting at youtube soon
gets in your seats , our exclusive chimpout reporter
is about to reveal himself a Hitler

...and I was talking to these skater guys that aren’t your typical conservatives. They look more liberal, ya know. They were telling me about AOC and her crazy conspiracy ranting and how crazy she is. Look. Now I don’t know if they will vote for Trump, but the democrats are looking weaker and weaker by the day. I can’t support trump because I will never be a republican. I for one welcome our new beaner overlords because I’m MIXED RACEDx1000. Tulsi has some great points and so does Andrew yang. Look. There are extremists on both sides and if we don’t elect a democrat then they will take over the country and we will all die in the inevitable civil conflict that may or may not happen it depends on the day if I really think it is going to happen.

Lol

Watching Tim Pool over the last few months has been amazing
It’s literally a time lapse of the red pill process happening before our very eyes
The denial, anger, bargaining, depression and eventual acceptance can literally be seen happening in real time
Tim still hasn’t quite figured out that he’s right wing yet, but eventually he’ll be forced to accept the fact that it doesn’t matter what he thinks of himself anymore
The leftist have labeled him
He doesn’t get to choose
That decision has been made by others for him
Acceptance is closing in on Tim, whether he wants it or not

Attached: 780C56F1-788B-46F2-BE87-54A8DC4706EE.jpg (350x350, 63K)

men spend thousands of years creating useful and practical objects for both men and women to use
Woman designs chair to be uncomfortable for men, gets given an award

when that part of your head is never exposed to sunlight for many years this is what happens

Never really watched one of his videos but it just seems like he goes and finds things online then explains the article in even more simple-speak for mouth breathers. Also why are all the people that talk about weak and feminine men just fat or equally weak?