What does Jow Forums think of RV life?

Me and the wife and kid are looking into it. We make enough residual income from VA disability that it pays our bills as is. But we want more for our life, and want our kid to see more of America.

Is anyone here doing this, or done it, or think its fucking gay, or what?

Attached: 0922rv.jpg (630x414, 102K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Pyq80HtFQDA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump

We have entire city blocks of drug addicts living in the things. They run them into the ground and then they dump them someplace because it turns out towing RVs is really expensive, so they know they can just occupy the shit heaps and live in front of the house I pay $1500 a month to occupy. I hope you fucking die, OP.

i live in a van down by the river
it's a 40' diesel pusher Dutch Star

> disability
men work you faggot, even if it """hurts"""
we both know you're now too fat to ever work again
just die

I wouldn't mind living and traveling in one of those. Get to get away from most places and still lay my weary head upon at night.

>and want our kid to see more of America.

There is almost nothing to see in America. Every town has a McDonalds, Taco Bell, WalMart, and AutoZone. After you see a few State Parks, they all look the same, no difference between a tree or pond in Maine or a tree or pond in Oregon. Especially with the browning and blacking of America, Somalis are walking around in Maine, Somalis are walking around the Mall of America in Minnesota, Providence, Rhode Island is full of Puerto Ricans... Alabama and Mississippi are Western Africa, New Mexico and Arizona are just extensions of Mexico... as you travel around more - you will become more depressed, that is what happened to me.

An RV is nowhere to raise a child, people need space for healthy relationships. Find a white town, purchase the cheapest house in that town (in the $150,000 range). Buy a used Toyota Prius, you'll be far happier.

This so much

Do it. I've been through 37 states and it was worth it. Great food, great experiences, and culture.
Be it chesapeake bay, Miami style, Mississippi mud, or black hills. It's all great just avoid California it's a rude awakening.

G-Guy Fieri?

Nomadic Fanatic on YouTube. Seems like a grifter, though. youtube.com/watch?v=Pyq80HtFQDA

Do it. You’re not gonna get a real answer here.

You can rv park it in any Wal-mart and stay free while traveling. Gas is very expensive but they seem like a really fun adventure.

Just stay in your fucking lane
t. Trucker

Been doing it for almost a year now and I have no regrets. It got me out of Cali and I'll be settling down soon here in the Midwest. It's a great ife if you've got that income and you stay away from the riff raff. Check out the 1000 yrails system on YouTube, it might be just what you're looking for. Escapees also. With those clibs you can make connections with like minded people your age and the riff raff are not welcome in those groups. Bob Wells is the pied piper of the commie riff raff so be aware of that and take his videos with a grain of salt as he's often wrong and his friends that work on RVs are grifters. Good luck.

Take your own fucking advice.
t. everyone else

He's a multiple felon. Ignore him. Youtube used to push his vids on people which is why he has so many subs, then his prison shit was outed and an rv show that hired him with no background check dumped him.

Not anymore, that was abused by losers so many are cracking down. Check the parking apps for neat places

*1000 Trails

KOA are great for kids, lots of activities. Scumbags hate KOA

>VA disability
nigger

well first off a forest in Maine would have a lot of Oaks, and a forest in oregon is gonna be pines.

bullshit post city, I know every city in the US and not one allows a block full of RV's on a residential street

>I know every city in the US
bold statement user

That's why I said it, I've been all over. On the west coast where they do have entire blocks of RVs, they're located in industrial areas and they will absolutely come harass you if you're parked outside someone's house. If the guy isn't lying, he lives in a shitheap industrial zone in some studio above a business and in no way lives in a house with a front yard.

Boondocking in urban areas is only for those that have no other options. Btw san diego recently made it legal to park on city streets overnight. People with some money boondock in ltva's or other blm land in the southwest mainly.