Jow Forums is dead

What are you doing here, user? Don’t you know Jow Forums died 5 years ago? Read some books, get a job, lift some weights, and don’t come here ever again.

Attached: ArchlinuxIsSuperior.jpg (1700x1133, 74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/cFa6x8M8
100777.com/nwo/barbarians
discogs.com/sell/list?audio=1
tastekid.com/
rateyourmusic.com/misc/random
rateyourmusic.com/recs/auto/USERNAME
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Lurk moar newfag

cool, see you tomorrow

Attached: 1557707287566.jpg (645x363, 151K)

no u

>Read some books
i do
>get a job
i got one
>lift some weights
i lift my fat blob everytime i stand up in the morning

Been here since 2004, wouldn’t consider myself a newfag

Typical Boomer.
Imagine unironically being this retarded.

Agreed. Jow Forums became shit during gamergate and then got so much worse during the Trump campaign.

>Boomer
Fuck off amerimutt, that doesn’t exist in Austria

>boomers don't exist outside the US
that's called 'deflection' boomer. cope harder.

you said that yesterday last week
deja-vu

They don’t, generational booming years are different in different countries retard

the fb instagram normies had floaded this shithole and basically all internet

Thanks leaf user, even besides Jow Forums, there are no bearable boards. Jow Forums is okay sometimes, but pretty much gamergate and trump ruined this website.

a especial kind of retard , we don't even have to speak to him , just ignore

I think it’s mostly those people who think that Jow Forums is some sort of hacker incel nazi kekistan heaven and come here and ruin things

>memeflag

been here since 09 and can confirm this place is now a shithole. just the way i like it

Attached: 434567890-.jpg (820x759, 153K)

He's right, actually.

How do they ruin things?

Post oldest meme with unix filename.

I have my "own reality" don't care what others think or stupid internet culture , i run from them like plague

As if she still has the same box since 15 years. I always get a new computer every year and throw the old one away, poorfag.

Jow Forums was never good.

We come here to call people niggers wothout being banned you dumb nigger

I have realized that it doesn't matter how shit Jow Forums gets, it can become utterly shit and I would still be unable to leave.

Imageboards are the alcohol of 21st century.

>she

You too fag.

truth hurts :(

Haven’t you noticed how every single thread from Catholicism to fucking Assad descends into the same madness? There is no discussion here, no one’s minds have been changed going to Jow Forums except for edgy teens who get mini brainwashed into becoming nazis. It just becomes intense name-calling with trolls in the mix.

>she doesn’t backup her meme folder

You’re not wrong, but I question your seniority.

oh boy we are a organized army you fool, you know well we are going prepared to a civil war been predict by the ancestors
it's gonna happen it's gonna be world wide and the normies will panic and kill each other in most grotesque ways

As in, being an oldfag?

Only after you stop sucking cock faggot. Sage

This is pretty much the prime example of what I’m talking about.

this is a gossip website right?

Youd expect a newfsg to say this.
>It isnt fair. Jow Forums cant be dead. I ONLY JUST GOT HERE
Thats how newfags think.

Jow Forums is a magnet for the deepest thinkers on the planet..

and none of its content comes from paid hacks

Attached: polAutoreplyV02.jpg (594x807, 99K)

oh jesus deepest thinkers lolololololol

My thinking of the day :

Everything in life was great except niggers

will faggot jannies ban you ?
jannies, you are some kike faggots if you read this

Natzism is an eruption of power, strength, beauty & glory it doesn't take brainwashing for a non pussybitch European to "get it"

Fuck off
All your Jow Forums are belong to us now

good riddance

t. only browsed for 4 years

>wtf i'm leaving Jow Forums forever now

Attached: 1519673449896.png (403x448, 53K)

>oh jesus deepest thinkers lolololololol
>fails to read post with context provided by image

ur not my mom

Attached: E8420FB6-D19E-4C79-B439-09164439EF08.png (600x583, 340K)

Memeflaggots always have the worst reading comprehension.

Catalonia you fool!
That's kitchener Leslie's
Girlfriend!

bye

Attached: 91A0E78E-37A0-4E5B-9AA2-6030576840B6.png (680x515, 26K)

Been here since 07. Shits a fucking ride
Its impossible to leave

I'm here bcuz range banned in /sp/hoc/...
Fug kneegar juice jannies.

why are you a cray machine?

Attached: CrayXT4_Datasheet.jpg (1275x1650, 385K)

to make this at all convincing, you'd have to at least explain why you're here. But you didn't think that far.

Ontario fag?

Attached: 07-15 blocked.jpg (1080x2220, 407K)

SHILLS I HAVE SOMETHING FOR YOU, YES FOR YOU, THIS POST IS NOT FOR OTHER USERS:

THE ONES THAT PAY YOU, AREN'T TELLING YOU (YES, YOU, THE SHILL, NOT TALKING ABOUT ANYONE ELSE AT THIS THREAD) EVERYTHING

TEST IF THEY ARE LYING TO YOU WITH A SIMPLE STEP

pastebin.com/cFa6x8M8
OR
100777.com/nwo/barbarians

1-If you are a shill, open this link, there is the pastebin choice if you are afraid of someone logging you.
1.1-If they dont allow you there is something shady going on and you should be afraid of it.
1.2-The text is called new order of barbarians, if they tell you the site have virus, ip logging or something like that, search at your prefered web search site and read it at another site, there are more than one with the text. There is also the pastebin, I posted before.
2-Read the entire text.
3-The text is not so huge, this was not made to make sure you read something and stop working while doing it, you can do both at the same time.
3.1-If they dont allow you yo read the text saying you can't read external links at work time, read at home, remember the text is called new order of barbarians, again, new order of barbarians.

If they aren't telling you everything they wont allow you to read the text.
If somehow not even them, know everything, and allow you to read it, then read it anyway, the way you act will be influenced by the text and they will force you to quit or whateaver and you will see they werent telling you everything.

POSTING GOOD INFORMATION AT A SHITTY THREAD TO MAKE SURE IS NOT 100% USELESS
WAYS OF DISCOVERING MUSIC
FIRST, download soulseek.com

1-discogs.com/sell/list?audio=1
1.1-Discogs site list albums and artists, like a imdb for albums. They also allow you to sell used (or not) records, while selling an album you can include a sample of the audio. Go to this link, pick a genre (or not) and try the album samples listed there. Its a easy and quick method. Then download at soulseek or if you want buy it.

2-tastekid.com/
2.1-Add some movie, game, tv show, book (but NOT music, I wont tell the reason why SPECIFICALLY YOU READING THIS TEXT shouldnt add music, would make the text too long) and click to get music recommendations based at that, try the artist at youtube or try to find his site and try his songs. If you like download it at soulseek.

3-rateyourmusic.com/misc/random
3.1-This site is another imdb for music. Create an account at the site (you dont need to use it) and open the link (need an account to do that) you will get an random musical release, if you dont know the release try it at youtube and if you like download soulseek. Do this as much as you want.

4-rateyourmusic.com/recs/auto/USERNAME
4.1-Create an account and download and rate alot of albums using step 3, after some amount of albums the link 4 will give you recommendations. Download the ones you can find at soulseek and rate them, after rating them open the link at 4 and do it again as much as wanted. If link 4 dont give you recommendation, open link 3 and rate stuff you receive, until link 4 give you recommendations you can find at soulseek.
4.1.1- Try to not RATE stuff you already know, wont give the entire detail it to not create a HUGE text, but try to not do it, if you DO it, counterbalance by rating alot of albums from link 3.

what a terrible bot, it doesnt even B&R post.
you should put into a gaschamber for bots.

Attached: 1440536046571-0.jpg (491x491, 42K)

Jow Forums didn't die 5 years ago.
I did.

Attached: wojack_scramble.jpg (480x480, 86K)

>5 years ago
Dahw, thats cute. Remember, you're here forever.

Attached: SgmsjRIj_400x400.jpg (400x400, 19K)

This is good advice that I'm not going to follow.

You're new, we know. How about YOU go workout, get a job, etc