Texas will eventually turn into a swing state and then blue. Eventually, you guys are fucked

Texas will eventually turn into a swing state and then blue. Eventually, you guys are fucked.

Progress will always win, women's rights, black rights, the end of slavery, gay rights.

You guys might have these short term victories, but progress will always win in the end. Might as well just kill yourselfs

Attached: texasblue2020.jpg (1500x1092, 140K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/type/op/start/2019-07-26/end/2019-07-27/troll_country/dm/
lmgtfy.com/?q=hdi by state
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Keep progressing faggot. Right into my fist

Doubt it

Progress implies movement towards an end goal. What is this end goal? Utopia? Like that has ever happened (see: Communism)

>turn California into a shit hole with homeless people and poo all over the streets
>oh fug let's move to the next state and try it again. Clearly leftist policies will work this time

Might as well just end your life or move to Saudi Arabia because 20 years from now this country will be bluer than it ever was

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/type/op/start/2019-07-26/end/2019-07-27/troll_country/dm/
Stop making threads. Though I'm happy you've only made 11 as opposed to your usual 89.

"end goal" is a strawman since there's always room for improvement, but just to humor you, friendly reminder that blue states INVARIABLY have higher HDI, higher GDP per capita (and in general with the exception of texas which is mostly carried by its liberal enclaves anyway), lowest divorce/abortion rates, lowest STD/HIV rates and so on.

but hey, personally i rejoice at the suffering of rednecks. you reap what you sow, you degenerate rodent.

The republic decays into decadent oligarchy yet again, who could have predicted this

“progress”

Attached: DE23ECF4-F3A5-493F-B44A-3E03F3562CA8.png (1002x1020, 994K)

T R A N N Y
R
A
N
N
Y

>Progress will always win
Change and progress aren't the same thing. Millions of spics pouring in has been objectively bad for the country.

enjoy it while you still have food and police, nigger

I’m moving to Texas from California with fifteen other dudes in 2020 just to vote for Bernie so the state can turn blue.

Scum metastasizing from Democrat shitholes should be shot at the border.

t. Colorado

>lowest STD/HIV rates
you do know that blacks have a 50% rate of genital herpes and combined with the gays ALL of the AIDS? of course not because you are yourself a negroid

i'm not even sure what your point is. institutional collapse would fuck over everyone, especially 98 pound trumploving pantywaists like you.

>Progress will always win, women's rights, black rights, the end of slavery, gay rights.
they already have rights, those fuckers just want preferential treatment.

>Take a nice place.
>Fill it with sub human garbage
>Watch it burn like Caliofrnia

HAHA our ideology is better!
Conservatives BTFO'd X'D

Texas turning blue will be the end of America. Cause it will launch a full on conservative, Nationalist civil war.

But this map looks helladope so whatever.

Attached: USA Balkanized.png (1316x787, 321K)

>Progress will always win
Meanwhile in reality, the Middle East has been in a retrograde slide towards fascism since the 60s, Europe is being colonized by those exact same people, China is becoming an Empire again and every successive generation of white people are more right-wing.

Sorry. But in the real world, what is actually happening is that white progressives decided killing their own kids was progress, so there will never be more of you than there are right now.

proof please, claims like that require evidence.

I agree. Weimar did get very bad. Until it got much better. So... keep pushing?

Cities are productive and dynamic, but degenerate and infertile. The bourgeoisie are also cretins

Nearly happened in 2018.
The Republican margin continues to shrink each election.
TX will be blue within the next two or three election cycles for sure.

the data doesn't lie, kiddo, but i know that "MUH FAKE NEWS" is just your way of rationalizing what nasty, disease-riddled rats you are your family are. i assure you most yankees arent the loud bleeding hearts that Jow Forums obsesses over, most of us would give less of a fuck if you and your cockroach kids starved.

By definition of the word progress, you are implying a frame of reference that involves an end point. And you threw out a whole bunch of straw mans there yourself, but alright. I never made claims about any of those statistics.

But considering that you seem to be an insecure shitskin attempting to take credit for other people's accomplishments to feel better about yourself, I'll also remind you that the vast majority of the wealth of blue states come from corporations that tend to be fiscally conservative anyway and don't give a shit about you Tyrone.
Niggers are the main reason for all of the problems of Red states anyway.

>blue states are overwhelmingly white
Yeah... no shit. Weird how being around niggers makes you go full 1488...

>progress will always win in the end
You're not wrong, but what you call "progress" is actually decay. Literally every element of the "progressive" agenda is mental, physical, societal, and, ultimately, spiritual poison, resultant from our abandonment of the Lord.

We live in a fallen world under the thrall of Satan, so yes, the "progressive" agenda will continue to advance until the Day of the Lord, when this world and all its evil is wiped away.

So it is written, so shall it be.

Attached: The Great Day of His Wrath by John Martin.jpg (1280x826, 276K)

Don't cut yourself on that edge, reddit

it would take you less than 60 seconds to google whatever set of metrics you want, but ill humor you with a quick one.

lmgtfy.com/?q=hdi by state

>"progress" always wins

there's a lot of brainlets that unironically believe this lol

Look here you faggot-fucking cocksucker. I will deport you, your family, and everyone you've ever loved. Then we will build a wall around Mexico AND California to make sure you spics never have access to our land again.

Don't leave out your tranny and fag boyfriends.

Attached: Dummies.jpg (3864x3072, 3.06M)

Also, stop trying to take back "degenerate", Vaush. You literally fuck children.

>accuses me of strawmen
>MUH NIGGERS
whew boy, enjoy your sad little $6.75 an hour cletus. it always cracks me up that not only do most of you red state maggots work for peanuts, you actually enjoy and defend your masters' right to force you to do so. sad.

Hey, welcome neighbor! What neighborhood are you moving into so I can burn the whole thing to the ground?

Why do american left say this then in public get their Ass beat and revealed to be either far neck beard with gender problems that they die from cardiac arrests or so malnourished one punch either kills them or knocks them out

i would qualify degeneracy as HIV-riddled, STD-riddled, divorce-prone, abortion-prone, infant mortality-prone, etc.

these are all measurements that are substantially higher in socially conservative states than their liberal counterparts. arent you conservafags the ones that like to say "facts don't care about your feelings"?

>Mississippi
>Filled to the brim with supid niggers
>Red state

(You) hahaha stupid fucking White people X'D

>Maschettusets
>White as fuck
>High everything because White people are awesome

(You) See? WE NEED more 3rd world shit tier humans in our countries! Because Blue places are the best!

No you silly Jew; WHITE places are the best.

they don't, you just spend too much time internalizing crappy memes and webms you see on Jow Forums. PROTIP: go outside.

Do you experience any cognitive dissonance from on the one hand claiming to have achieved some transcendental synthesis of technocracy and morality, while on the other hand dripping with sociopathic vitriol for the (perceived, white) poor

That's when we break up California and new york.

massachusetts is only about 83% white. if you're going to go that road, why dont you tell me where on the list you see west virginia (95% white), kentucky (89% white) and tennessee (88% white)?

Attached: 25442866_1761147133895800_8080331278687580132_n.jpg (640x853, 83K)

I would include all of those, and the fact that you fuck kids.
Interestingly enough, niggers do all the things you listed, AND share your penchant for raping children.

Well in Poland yesterday a left wing journalist got his head kicked in hahaha. But in USA I follow the news and leftist have yet to win a fight even in Charlottesville where police protected them. As for go outside I watched last night a leftist named Vaughn I think and he was a very obese neck beard with a shitty haircut. I think this incel thing is a projection from left wing guys who are consistently freaks lol. I mean their vision for society is some mixed hyper consumer Marxist communne its bizarr

Nah the OP is like most democrats a dick sucking democrat faggot dying of aids and an ebola infection he got from fucking monkeys. Once ebola and aids wipe out the democrat party things will be ok. Also all the Taco`s and blacks will become Republican because they hate fags and your dick sucking ways. Even the muslims will hate your pedophile wing of the democrat party. fuck you.

every southern state is worth than California with your opioids, blighted towns, high crime, high poverty, high obesity, low literacy, dirty water, polluted air, shitty infrastructure, shitty schools, ghost towns with no future, etc.

not at all, as i said earlier the "bleeding heart" is just a straw man perpetuated by Jow Forums so you fags can talk out of both sides of your mouth. in either case i have no vitriol for the poor (or white people, i'm as pasty as they come); i do have DISGUST for nasty little conservative hypocrites. to be clear once again though i dont really care whether they are running their own communities into the ground, its only when their local failures end up bleeding over into national politics that it matters (mitch mcconnell is a prime example but most republishits from these hellholes are equally useless).

This. I don't care for my liberal countrymen. All we need is antifa to bring a gun to a demonstration and be dumb enough to shoot someone. Then it begins.

Progress always reduces civilizations to rubble lmao

Attached: plop3303.jpg (817x427, 37K)

You're throwing out a lot of emotionally charged accusations here. It's almost like you painted a picture in your head of what looks like a leftist's caricature of the right-wing and have a need to believe that this is reality. Is this a coping mechanism due to getting perma butthurt by having your face clocked in by the proud boys or something?

i cited data points while you frothed at the mouth like a child. that's some nice pedophilic projection you got going there though. stay away from school properties, i imagine you're already on a sex offender registry or 2.

Based and redpilled.

there are 300 million people in the US. charlottesville made national headlines but there were what, a couple thousand people there tops? what kind of inbred imbecile do you have to be to think that anyone at that rally (left OR right) accurately represents a country as massive as the US?

no it wont your just a jew in denial

Try harder, ya' filthy try hard.

God why do american politics so fucking shit?

"democats stupid lol
"republicans literally hitler!!!!!!"

Why are american politics so retarded? All of you sound like dogs with rabies. Mainly the democrats.

>tennessee (88% white)
>west virginia (95% white)
PFFT That would be nice...

Those days are long since gone though :L

I'm not saying Appalachia has a high standard of living; I'm just saying "BLUE IS BEST" is retarded because all Blue states are essentially all White people.

>Muh California power house.

Muh 30M people can always kick the crap out of say Idaho population 1M.

But hey; when you silly democrats turn the USA into Brazil I'm sure all will be well right?

Brazil never had any massive crime problems, corruption, debt, stupid people, class divisions, bad GDP per capita, low HDI, nah... It will be awesome. OO and then we can go full South Africa :D

It will begin when it is Impossible demographically to win the White house.

i've given you enough data/metrics to research, it's not my fault if you choose to conveniently ignore them. like i said, this kind of behavior is exactly why there is an enormous prosperity gap between red and blue states. i'm not here to change your mind really; that gap actually works out very much in my and my family's favor. it's just fun to point it out to worthless animals like you.

All the brown invaders you dumb asses are importing are from a catholic culture. Not only that but Latinos are equally as racist or worse than the most ardent ethnostate larper on this board sans the white guilt.

You regressives and your pet blacks are going to miss the white cucks when this is all done and said. The rest of us will just learn Spanish and move on.

So, is Beto a senator? Did he beat Ted Cruz?

Seethe moar.

are you denying demographic data?

You just sound like a shitty, hateful person tbqh. I believe people naturally inclined towards sadism are attracted to becoming zealots of the prevailing civic theology (progressivism in this case) since it gives them maximum cover to be as cruel as possible without being censured because it's directed against "the right target"

What is the endgame of progress? What will be your country's identity once you make everything progressive? This is why the right is superior. We are not trying to go towards a final goal. We just want to make better countries for our people.

Look dude... I know you're ass blasted that Faulk embarrassed you recently, but coming here and making an ass of yourself isn't going to make you look less retarded.
And if you don't want people calling you a child rapist, you should stop bragging about raping children.

are you sure you replied to the right person?

go back to bill clinton for the best fuck you ever had.

Go back

>but progress will always win in the end
Yes everything deteriorates. I've noticed that about life.

nobody remembers facts anymore so they just regurgitate their own ideas of whats in front of them

"Progress" is double think for "Regress"

Keep pushing your Clown World propaganda and then one day you will be pushing up daisies.

Pseudo-religious hatred of each other due to lack of unity

i'm of the opinion that most conservacucks perpetuate policies that hurt themselves and their communities (once again look at ANY metric of human developement in red vs blue states) and i think 2016 proved that they are beyond saving. you can call me hateful if you want, that just seems like a funny position to take on Jow Forums of all places.

Attached: 1561853098750.jpg (600x600, 45K)

For Tennessee for example.

The 2010 census put it at 77.6% White; I'm assuming some of that is Hispanic since they didn't actually have their own spot.

So how you came up with 88% White Tennesse is amusing to me, and I doubt the rest of your findings now aswell.

if non-whites ever amass large scale political power in this country, why would you assume that we'll look like sweden and not south africa? whites will absolutely see the worst of it, but if you think gays or women will be celebrating their "progressive utopia", you're delusional

The people you're importing can't vote. The only way Texas is turning blue is if they reject our voter ID laws.

Attached: tex.jpg (550x487, 25K)

Sorry, you are right, my bad.

more "progress"

Attached: drag queen.png (804x1134, 1.24M)

>yourselfs
top dollar liberal education

Attached: citation needed.jpg (819x1428, 239K)

>i've given you enough data/metrics to research
Nope. You've given assertions, as is your want. This is why you end up making retarded assertions like "Poles are more genetically similar to niggers than other Poles." You're simply not as smart as you believe yourself to be.

at least he has rights to bear arms if he gets naturalized

Their kids, born on your soil can; and they've been pumping out shit since Reagan.

A strong country needs unified people. You are just asking for a civil war if your country's politics are literally split 50/50

>implying democracy will still exist by then
>implying we won't be in full blown civil war

More like an undertow
Rising tide of mongrel race freaks poisoning the nation. Ultimately another dark age before a rebirth.

You've explicitly called for genocide. Seems pretty hateful...

Progress towards what?

Progressivism always fails when it meets reality. Will be the complete collapse of the US.

Doubt it

>this entire thread spent humoring some communist retard

Okay fags i know you could be training for whats coming right now instead of posting

i haven't, but even hypothetically if i had, it's pretty funny to see someone suggest genocide is a bad thing on this board.

Higher HDI, and GDP per capita I already refuted. That's because of the power of a select few industries/corporations in urban areas who don't align with leftist politics like the rest of marxifornia. This is also the only reason leftist economics work to a certain degree there and would dry up without them.
The lower standard of living/IQ etc. in the Deep South is because 33-37% of them are niggers - as I explained above.
As for the northeast, that is because they are white, not blue. You'll find that the more niggers and spics one is around, the more conservative the whites tend to be. I wonder why that is?

Also Brésil going full fascist, more government going to the right in South America. Not speaking of Philippines and Asian country. The world is going full faschist sadly white refuse to follow them and their would be their doom.

>Republicans open border to bring in cheap beaner workers for their corporate donors
>The border states are all solid red states at the time
>over the decades NM goes blues and TX and AZ are getting more purple by the day
>Republicans still want to import endless beaners
Are these the most retarded faggots who ever existed? I would all kind of make sense if Texas, New Mexico and Arizona were blue states to begin with, but do they not see that Texas WILL go blue in a few cycles?

You sound angry at the fact left wing cannot fight and routinely lose and expose themselves as very unhealthy people. It's of no concern to me

*loads shotgun with regressive intent*