Whats with the hate on CIA ?

Whats with the hate on CIA ?
>are they really that bad ?

Attached: agree.png (607x607, 413K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

they mostly run mossad shit against american citizens for pissrael

complete garbage agency that exists in violation of the constitution and common sense.

Why don't you ask them yourself? You're talking to them right now

CIA are pedo coke heads who hate the president

CIA cares more about British and Israeli interests than U.S. interests

People are just scared of the unknown. The CIA is very powerful and very shadowy, so it makes people uncomfortable that they have no idea what's going on inside an agency with so much information and influence.

Where can I get the hat?

Tbf the british where the ones that helped usa and israel to start their intelligence services.

>Tbf the british where the ones that helped usa and israel
Yes, fuck Britain and their bullshit legacy. We don't need a secret imperial police.

Snazzy pistol there OP

same

Based C I A

Depends. Is fucking kids bad?

>unaccountable secret society with unrestrained power
has that ever been good for anyone ever

Is smuggling drugs into your own country bad?
Is starting wars based on lies bad?
IIs being a glownigger bad?

Where to buy hat please

Attached: aebcba4c7840411e24664f8af9209f9bb828041e6d06caac4fe73be7f05439e7.jpg (802x854, 203K)

So, are we all going to ignore the fact that he has a Temple OS hat?

Yep
They threatened to kill me
They might threaten to kill you too

W2c hat

>They threatened to kill me
>They might threaten to kill you too
Sauce?

>15 y/o adolescents
>a thinking adult
Know the difference

Attached: 1501136733891.jpg (367x332, 22K)

Attached: 52e8062556375a80fed3903c44cc370a183246266bd9d718343919a651319c1d.jpg (300x300, 33K)

Attached: 1561673730936.jpg (400x523, 13K)

Attached: 1534221678581.jpg (822x1101, 399K)

This

>This post

Attached: 1555187619224.jpg (374x503, 51K)

Anybody who thinks the CIA is real, and not a fucking facade, is retarded.
Change my mind.

>muh intelligence
its not a fucking pedophile. using the word pedophile on people who fucking watch girls 13 year old nude and shit isnt pedophile and lets the real under four years of age pedophile fuckers get away with it.

Attached: dgbprofile.png (1450x835, 332K)

Attached: chrishansonhi.jpg (964x45, 23K)

based

nah a lot of bad shit gets done by other folks who then blame it on them,

but nobody is perfect, read their world fact manual available on amazon, buy some t shirts and visit the free library on their web site

also it's mostly women and run by women and they just look after rich people's money mostly

thats because they did some shady bullshit after the war of 1812 they replaced all our constitutional laws and declared the people as European property

I duno google it

NEED THAT HAT

you're pratically glowing

>Change my mind.
the first director made billions off genocide in India

Where can I buy that Temple OS hat?

cia.gov

No, Rethuglicans didn't hate the CIA until they elected a criminal traitor to be president.

Could you be any more obvious?

Attached: fbi_is_better.jpg (1024x1024, 129K)

>Alphabet nigger high on his own farts

oh shit, Agency dudes are getting messed up on pure concentrated jenkane? fucked up shit bro

dont you dare research the finders, user

Attached: 1504452635316.jpg (1276x3412, 1.32M)

No they're sniffing the coke they help the cartel orcs smuggle over.

Attached: 1562036811017.jpg (540x532, 45K)

I have that hat!

Google temple os hat ?

>>a thinking adult
>Know the difference
>you're a 15 y/o HUR DURR

Yes, you're not an idiot at all.

>but nobody is perfect, read their world fact manual available on amazon, buy some t shirts and visit the free library on their web site
Are you fucking serious? Literally advertising CIA swag on this thread. The absolute state of glowniggers nowadays.

Very sad indeed they are shilling for shekels

(((The Central Israel Agency)))

Attached: CB54CAC8-9E82-407A-B9E2-D6D68FC7D61C.jpg (680x384, 59K)

>Very sad indeed they are shilling for shekels
I don't know if this guy wasn't just an elaborate troll. If so I give him mad props. Casually throwing in an advertisement for CIA swag, now that's how you know this troll is a true master of his craft. Attention to detail folks.

Attached: cianigger glow monkeys.jpg (570x856, 66K)

The CIA has fucked with my family countless times. Fuck you, glowniggers.

Is that a 3d printed Glock? wtf is going on with that frame, cerakote?

they are not big guys

CIA is a necessary "evil".

When Zed is fucking Wallace in the ass and stabbed in the stomach by Butch he says something to the effect of: I'm going to call me a couple of hard pipe hittin' niggaz to go to work on the holmes here with a pair of pliers and a blowtorch.

The CIA is the hardhitting niggaz. If the CIA did not exist, then countries such as Iran could push in the shit of the US, without fear of reprocussion. Good and bad is relative: it is good that you are capable of doing downright bad shit, so nobody will mess with you like a bitch, like Russia did to mindfuck millions of Americans.

>then countries such as Iran could push in the shit of the US
[*] meme flag
[*] kike propaganda
checks out

I say Iran and not Israel, because the Isrealis are not to be triffled with.

If the Mossad wants you, you are going to get Mossaded upon. Even the US can't do shit about that, so they try to stay out of another's turf and work together when beneficial to both.

>If the Mossad wants you, you are going to get Mossaded upon. Even the US can't do shit about that
Spoken like a true kike. No, Mossad is full of whiney, entitled, faggots and they aren't that scary.

they run the drug and human trafficking trades around the world. you tell me.

It makes sense for the Russian bots that inhabit this board to hate the #1 entity stopping them from making the internet their eternal mass propaganda tool.

The men and women of the Central Intelligence Agency work 24/7 to thwart the plans of Vodka Niggers, Chinks, and "Persian" mudslimes.

You will never win.

Attached: basedglowies.jpg (600x391, 212K)

So are we just supposed to have faith that everything they do is for the greater good? More likely is that they are just as corrupt and pedophile ridden as the rest of our government, except they have unchecked power to do what they want

Basically, you’re either dealing with Mossad or not-Mossad. If your adversary is not-Mossad, then you’ll probably be fine if you pick a good pass-word and don’t respond to emails from [email protected]. If your adversary is the Mossad, YOU’RE GONNA DIE AND THERE’S NOTHING THAT YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT. The Mossad is not intimidated by the fact that you employ . If the Mossad wants your data, they’re going to use a drone to replace your cellphone with a piece of uranium that’s shaped like a cellphone, and when you die of tumors filled with tumors, they’re going to hold a press conference and say “It wasn’t us” as they wear t-shirts that say “IT WAS DEFI-NITELY US,” and then they’re going to buy all of your stuff at your estate sale so that they can directly look at the photos of your vacation instead of reading your insipid emails about them. In summary, https:// and two dollars will get you a bus ticket to nowhere. Also, SANTA CLAUS ISN’T REAL. When it rains, it pours.

Same..must have hat

Pro-tip: don’t use pedowood reaction pics unless you want people to know that you are an agent/shill. Avoid the caved-head retarded wojaks, too.

>It makes sense for the Russian bots that inhabit this board to hate the #1 entity stopping them from making the internet their eternal mass propaganda tool.
Troll harder faggot.

CIA = unelected Democrats
FBI = unelected Republicans

You're literally a kike.

And unfortunately we lost the balls that the original founders had. We should have revolted when JFK got whacked. Fuck these secret agencies us plebs don't deserve to know how they're fucking us

Whatever Andrei. 10 posts made now. Time to exchange them for a potatoe.

I bet you expected more from your intelligence and computer skills than posting disinfo on some underwater basking weaving forum. Sanctions suck. Hope your real non-VPN country ball gets out of the slums.

>Hope your real non-VPN country ball gets out of the slums.
You just spent the last 30 minutes slobbering over Mossad's nuts, and for noticing that I'm a VPN hopping Russian.

You're a shit shill.

Genocide in India? They did a poor job of it.

it is easier for me to accept that you are a foreign shill, than that you are a legit America-luvin' Ameritard Christian Soccer Mom Trump Support Hashtag MAGA. Hashtag bluelivesmatter.

America would go to the shitter fast when the number of unwitting agents reaches a critical mass. I have higher hopes than that. Else the entire world is properly fucked with no Butch in sight, just NPC gimps like you.

>yer usang VPN hurrr
t. memeflag

Kys you fucking Jew rat

>just NPC gimps like you.
Hurr durr Mossad is so amazing bro, they can get you anywhere and do anything. So amazing, let me get that Mossad dick into my mouth farther. *SLURP* *SLURP* *SLURP*

Oh Mossad, your cum tastes so good. *SLURP* *SLURP* *SLURP*

I never was interested in "gucci glocks" but that is very aesthetically pleasing. Too bad for the cheap mos

Why do the Russians and other semi-slavs hate the Israelis? They must have done something amazing to piss you guys off so much.

You gon' cry?

Attached: fucking lmao.jpg (399x385, 44K)

Attached: 1553818604824.jpg (1146x1148, 89K)

>Why do the Russians and other semi-slavs hate the Israelis?
Please Mossad, I noticed that you have quite a bulge in your pants. Can I just, you know, take a loot at your fat cock please?

Oh, that's one nice circumcised schlong you have mossad. A little on the small side, but I like my dicks small. Can I put your cock in my mouth mossad?

*slurp* *slurp* *slurp*

Oh, that's nice, but maybe I can slip it in my ass now.

*groooooaaaaaaaaaaaaan*

Oh mossad, you really know how to ass fuck me properly.

>When you don't even try to hide how much you glow
Fuck off glownigger.

Attached: glownigger.jpg (250x250, 12K)

you are acting strange dude this is Jow Forums so this sex shame tactic does not work here i put on my robe and wizard hat now what big boi?

I put on my robe and wizard hat.

Is the cia really that bad?
>purchased enough lsd to dose america
>performed experiments on peoplr with lsd.
Yes the cia is bad retard.

>sex shame tactic does not work here
Uh huh. Sure. Yup.

Have fun getting the Operation Northwoods treatment in the future.

>Have fun getting the Operation Northwoods treatment in the future.
Pfft, that glownigger is probably part of the plan.

how do i delete posts on this website?

Attached: template5.22694[CHANGE-NAME-BEFORE-POSTING].jpg (959x940, 95K)

It’s a Terry A Davis meme

glownigger

Please

>It’s a Terry A Davis meme
The CIA is a huge waste of taxpayer money. There's literally nothing you can point to that the CIA has done that's been a long term benefit for the U.S.

Attached: f3d9446600f2392f45acb491c680e907987ec480a7728037b6b6c429773693c2.png (480x466, 139K)

lurk more kid

>Why the hate on the CIA
>t. CIA.

Ok pedo

They're crack-dealing, child raping, shadow war causing, scum. That's why.

Attached: images(7).jpg (225x225, 9K)

Reports were coming out that TempleOS was used by the North-Koreans for secure communications and TempleOS is the only secure operating system left remaining on the market. That's what did him in.

"CIA documents suggest that they investigated "chemical, biological, and radiological" methods of mind control as part of MKUltra. They spent an estimated $10 million or more, roughly $87.5 million adjusted for inflation."

"That year, the government admitted that Olson had been dosed with LSD, without his knowledge, nine days before his death. After the family announced they planned to sue the Agency over Olson's "wrongful death," the government offered them an out-of-court settlement of $1,250,000, later reduced to $750,000, which they accepted."

Lmao imagine living in Israel and being this in love with your government. Stupid fucking kike