What’s the most powerful country your country could fuck up?

What’s the most powerful country your country could fuck up?

Attached: 3E64CAB1-7368-4D72-8B70-BD05AEB9CC73.jpg (1024x576, 173K)

haiti

>countries are powerful

ok buddy name ONE with real borders and real rules people really follow.

Attached: 1558456526172.gif (400x302, 1.41M)

You would believe it if you saw it

Attached: C3C6A887-BFCE-4091-B93D-385A1C536090.jpg (1024x681, 202K)

USA

Any country

Germany. Superior Polish willpower would prevail over cucked g*rm mentality.

Attached: 13424533.jpg (360x360, 16K)

>Jewish willpower
FTFY

We will send our immigrants as cannonfooder and also muslim self-bombers

You are still too old fashioned, German tactics stay superior

Just fucking lol letting your own ethnicity die in a sensless war which gets decided by atomic bombs anyway

Kek

the eu

>German tactics stay superior
Pffwwa hahahahahahaha

Attached: map 4.jpg (1340x1140, 330K)

Israel is going to be nuked within the next 5 years. Your people are so decrepit and weak that it is physically painful for me to look at your kind.

The US.

Attached: 3F68C21F-C99D-4475-B6E2-3B3E7882404E.jpg (912x1024, 71K)

Germany, in fact we did it several times now

I’m not proud of it but, any of them. China would be a bitch for sure

Poland attacking would possibly unite this deeply divided country but I would prefer a country like Turkey declaring war. The Polish are actually quite similar to us though a bit to eastern for my taste (little sense for beauty and high culture).

Are those your cavalry attack routes?

Attached: 1544454647847.jpg (1896x1864, 312K)

China

USA

Attached: 1562637380206.jpg (300x277, 25K)

Canada

China (without nukes) would be fascinating indeed. Would it be worse than WWII Germany or Japan though?

whoever israel says we should

it would be so easy for you platanoniggers to ethnically cleanse that island but most of you are half niggers yourselves so you dont have to nerve to delete your black brothers.

Much much worse. The death toll would be unlike anything we’ve ever seen on earth

Attached: 1420780470691.jpg (600x800, 60K)

Just about any country could fuck up Israel I guess

Na. They would give up pretty quick. US would have allied support. Basically use japan as an airstrip and bomb the holy fuck shit out of em till they wave the white flag.

But realistically, armed war would pro ably never happen. I think china and US could get into more of an economic cold war. Never before has there been two large superpowers who both need shit tons of resources.

All of them.

China.

luxembourg jews

Canada is isolated enough that engagement from all countries barring the US would have a hard time really taking it and if the US threatened invasion Canada could threaten to poison or irradiate the great lakes in a kamikaze standoff.

Given enough warning, most modernized nations can mobilize enough resources to put a nuclear program together and turn a conflict into a standoff.

Idk, seeing how we have a big population yet very little manufacturing capability. A bloated military but much of it is outdated and/or scam contracts (f35) and the ranks are being filled by "diverse" women of color etc.

Not to mention the US is socially fragile, it would not even take a land invasion to cause it to collapse. All an opposing nation would have to do is bomb supplies and crops until niggers cant buy their pizza rolls with their ebt anymore. Once niggers start starving they will chimp out against the rest of the US which will collapse every major city into a civil war thus collapsing the United States.

Id wager the US is such a paper tiger at this point that it could only defeat countries which have only defensive armies and no projection of power. Against any country with a real army, and air force; id wager the US would lose.

Germany

Attached: aya-dirndl.jpg (878x1240, 191K)

Every other country on Earth combined to form a megacountry.

USA

Sweden

Australia

Attached: 011_1.jpg (1200x900, 298K)

Israel.

South Africa, I hear that they used to be the most powerful country in Africa and now they're just another shit hole lol

not without nukes

Australia

?

argentina

Attached: 1561488049649.jpg (500x667, 106K)

>What’s the most powerful country your country could fuck up?

We are USA, we do not fuck up countries we fuck up continents!

Attached: Awoo_Desert_Combat.jpg (924x972, 179K)

Army: literally no one

Hezbollah is a different story though. It has the strength of a medium sized army.

America. Not even being ironic. We own them and use Jews as scapegoats.

Teutonic order

Attached: Flag_of_grand_duchy_of_lithuania.png (480x480, 48K)

why dont you? serious, you guys could steamroller those niggers into oblivion. by doubling your area you could quadruple (or more) your economy

Argentina.

Israel

itself

Attached: ThisTriggersTheYanks.jpg (275x183, 9K)

UK

Itself and Israel which is the same thing.

Attached: 1552596670923.jpg (584x819, 129K)

USA

Kek

Imagine attacking USSR but they have twice manpower and unlimited supply of arms

Denmark... currently...

Rule Hibernia!

We’re basically your attack dog so unfortunately you are correct

Russia

itself

USA

Attached: 9fafqYN.jpg (1024x659, 669K)

Not in a million years. And even if you could we would just turn Madrid to dust.

I wonder if its gonna be the niggers or the beaners that rip Mutterica apart first.

>your soldiers prepare to go to war
>get acid attacked by immigrants on the way to the battlefield

> literal who country
> one of the few global military powers with mountains of recent combat experience

Fooken kek

America's navy would absolutely pummel China though. China sucks ass at naval warfare, Japan in WW2 was a more equal opponent to the US.

Turkey and probably Germany.

Always known you were kikes.

Attached: irishflag.jpg (1920x1080, 144K)

You pick

Attached: 1562718608792.png (686x891, 141K)

OH SHIT SHOTS FIRED

>all of them.

That's pretty bold coming from Israel's piggy bank

>tfw don't know anything about Slovakia to insult back

Sucks man

I think we could take Italy.

Here's the question that will really fuck with your mind, if there's still one in there..

Who the fuck cares?

;)

Itself

That's actually Slovenia.

Although it's ultimately impossible to conquer china unless you mass genocide their population.

God I wish this wasn't true. You disgusting savages destroyed this country.

That's the most European photo I've ever seen.

Attached: brexit-expectations-at-last-no-eu-tyranny-wonder-no-job-18137652.png (500x772, 168K)

Thing is naval dominance matters less and less as airfighters are doing most of the job. Jet marks the ship and a second later a shitton of long range missiles makes it a swiss cheese

They were already conquered by England and Japan, two way smaller countries.

Sure you didn't destroy it yourself by importing ten million niggers?
Cause sure as hell that's what we did...

Beaners. Tens of thousands per month come illegally. They shit out a bean and continue to shit them out, taking our gibs. Niggers shit out kids too but negresses usually abort their kids at a higher rate than the las creaturas. Whites are too selfish to have children and we are dying out.

Anyone, if only the norf and souf would unite again we’d conquer the world

England never really conquered china. And japs they were close but ping-pong economy was shitty back then Nowadays is fucking industrial monster with population brainwashed to be patriotic af

Greenland

But that's the thing, they never "conquered" it.
It is way to big to conquer although many have tried. Fe Britain colonized small coastal cities and Japan invaded deep into chinese territory.

China.

Why would we invade ourself?

>Gets conquered by Mongoria, Engrand and the Japranese

Attached: thisfuckinguy5.jpg (526x614, 33K)

Ya we fucked up there, but they kill each other as fast as they breed so it was a manageable cancer. These spics though...

You need aircraft carriers or nearby air force bases to maintain air superiority over another continent. And China could never do that over American airspace.

America could starve out China by cutting off trade ships and economic sanctions.

America
t. our words are backed with nuclear weapons

France

Never listen to a leaf

FUCK YOU

Attached: 1564005147939.jpg (591x511, 101K)