Attached: fet.png (791x604, 701K)

Other urls found in this thread:

codoh.com/
phdn.org/archives/holocaust-history.org/auschwitz/chemistry/iffr/report.shtml
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Welteislehre
suninfo.dk/index.php?lang=en
dizzib.github.io/earth/curve-calc/?d0=45&h0=50&unit=imperial
twitter.com/AnonBabble

why are flat earthers considered harmless morons while holocaust deniers are considered dangerous criminals?

flat earth garbage has enraged me ever since I heard that people actually believe the nonsense. its a theory set forth by the kikes to pit the goys against each other

reddit is a google search away fag why post here

Canadian guy from the other thread, if you see this:

Your question:

Yes indeed, but what barrier exists which prevents the vacuum stripping the atmosphere off the earth? Gravity has a subtle effect on tiny things like molecules, so you'd think it wouldn't take much suction to move them

My answer:

But the torus is just a simulation within a computer.. An algoritm. If we are, which I suspect, living in a simulation, then why wouldn't there be an infinite amount of dimensions? It's just a matter of code, really. And since it's an AI simulation, which I think is rather obvious since intelligence exists to begin with, then why wouldn't it give itself max freedom to explore itself and its boundaries?
Why make an AI and give it (non-physical) boundaries? That would only retard it.

A scientific experiment showing repeatable conclusions should easily put flattards in thier place..
Post scientific proofs my globefreinds

Attached: 776B8446-63E8-47D6-9335-A7BDCE3416DD.jpg (600x452, 27K)

Because Flat earthers are unlikely to ever pose a real threat and are patently absurd.

Holocaust deniers aren't dangerous because they actually don't believe the holocaust happened; I'm pretty sure most of them know it did but are trying to rile people up to murder jews again and the only way to do that in a post-holocaust world is to deny it ever happened the first time and blame even that itself on the jews.

Basically flat earthers will never plausibly get their way, and to do any real damage would have to be in massive numbers, while even a small group of holocaust deniers is sufficient for acts of domestic terrorism as we've seen.

The sun just crashed into the flat earth!

Attached: the sun is below the mountain.jpg (640x480, 71K)

OH NOOOESSS!!

Unironically, that's a fucking awesome picture.

How big is the fleet guarding Antarctica if the earth is indeed flat?

Attached: 5c6d34a794726fa3b845b68f66444181.jpg (1024x1487, 180K)

I agree on the FE part, but it's just as stupid to believe in the holocoaster as it is to believe in the flat earth theory.

Both things have been completely and utterly debunked a million fucking times. Don't think I'm a flat earth cunt because I started this thread. It was only because I had rather intelligent discussions with other non-Flat earthers in the old debate, which got archived.

Couldn't tell you, cause I'm 100% sure that this planet is spherical. This is just a continuation from another debate which got archived.

The only truly "questionable" aspects of the holocaust as far as I can see are the efficacy of the operation of the gas chambers, which even taking everything deniers say as true doesn't come close to establishing the holocaust is a falsehood. The vast majority of those killed, jews and nonjews alike, were shot and burned to death in eastern europe in Einsatzgruppe actions and are the subject of well-recorded fact. There are books full of the hundreds of thousands of named dead in Ukraine alone.

You'll probably just call me a jew so I'm wasting my time but the point regardless is that the reason deniers are a threat is because they're much more likely to act violently on the basis of their beliefs and it doesn't take many of them for that to be a problem.

Wait!... Are there scientific experiments that prove earth is a globe? I’m searching and can’t find one... Anyone else finding postable sources on this? Holy shit! There should be literally dozens of these!

If gravity is real, how does it come that my cock is as small as my brain? Checkmate libtard

Attached: yellow.png (800x800, 63K)

You can measure the size of the continents and distances between them.
You can record the movement of stars rotating around the south celestial pole.
You can measure the constant angular size of the sun and moon as they travel towards and away from the viewer.

Attached: 1498191691519.jpg (554x720, 93K)

show your flag straya

Lurk moar on:

codoh.com/

I’m not sure any of those would scientifically show that. But, Ok post those please..
I’m having an existential crisis

How are flat earthers retarded for believing that earth is flat? We have never seen a picture of the earth that is real so how could we know? How can we trust the schoolbooks that spaceships work in space? Why is it illegal/"impossible" to go around Antarctica? You guys really gonna believe (((NASA))) and just believe in everything they say?

Attached: 1564010979531s.jpg (120x125, 2K)

There's much more to this earth than we know. But no, get rekt flat-earthers because Elon Musk sent a tesla up in space! so epic bro get rekt!

Hol-LY Shit! I can’t find one scientific paper on the shape of the earth using scientific method.
What the fuck?

Attached: FFB6E2BF-EBFC-46F2-90F3-0951A643D310.gif (480x270, 3.01M)

>do youz havez sienzes?
>yes
>yourz sienzes isn't goodz enoughz

Every fucking time.

they're dumb don't worry about it
globes in classrooms made them go HMM YEAH
and then Elon Musk can laugh in their face saying "you know it's real because it looks so fake"
nasa astronauts in front of chromakey screens, blatant fakery and lying. grabbing invisble tethers, etc.
so much evidence space is fake and space agencies are lying. so much. they're just not curious people
they don't care to actually question what they believe they just wanna whack off to their own goodthink

Attached: wow much real.jpg (616x347, 40K)

If the earth were flat? EXPLAIN THIS.
Protip: You can't unless the earth is globular

Attached: mt-ranier-casting-a-shadow-upward-to-clouds-sky-tacoma-washington.jpg (800x451, 99K)

Earth is actually a hollow sphere facing inward. The sun is in the middle of the sphere and the land is along the inside of the sphere. Space is just the distance in the middle

Reminder that Flat Earthers are just kike shills who just want to mud the waters of ''conspiracy theories'' by acting like retards and discourage people from looking into other conspiracy theories.

Attached: 1559346559777.jpg (745x716, 95K)

Dumb enough to know science, based on the same fucking principles that made the computer you're sperging from possible. Let that sink in.

Hey faggot what about

Then why isn't it day 24/7?

Agreed man. Jow Forums is a strange board, they hate NPCs/sheeps but once someone mentions that the everything we know about the earth and space is a LIE, their circuits crash.

It isn't day 24/7 because the flat earth model is impossible.

>Every fucking time.
Anons ask questions every time?
Wtf, dick?
Or, is this one of those threads to make yourself feel superior by shiting on anons?

phdn.org/archives/holocaust-history.org/auschwitz/chemistry/iffr/report.shtml

No, you can't see that you're the one who acts like a kike here. We all know how much the Jews and the "elites" control politics and can easily manipulate history and other things, so why is it so hard to believe they will lie about the earth/space?

Attached: 1553392581478.jpg (149x143, 7K)

that's the most retarded "argument" ever. chemistry, empirical physics, engineering, these are not the same category as astronomy, geology, evolutionary biology. just because many things are called "science" doesn't mean they have anything to do with each other.

oh my god. "let that sink in". grow up. classic reddit argument. fuckin a

FUck forgot to turn off my name from a previous thread, sorry OP

I was answering a sperg who claimed the hollow earth theory, though.

I'm sane. I'm a "globalist", not a fucking flattard or a hollow head. So easy now.

Serious question about something i noticed:
>Most Flat Earthers are American
>Most Believers are American
Don't get me wrong, we also have our kind of Conspiracy Theorists and their own topics that are not popular in the USA
But how come Flat Earth and similar Conspiracy Theories are so prelevant in the USA?
What makes Americans more likely to believe something like this compared to others?
Is it because many Americans never travel outside of the USA so their Worldview is kinda skewered?
Are Americans simply more gullible which would also explain how the US Government and Media didn't have a hard time to be believed until recently?
Here is an Earth-related conspiracy theory that is very common in Germany:
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Welteislehre
>pic related
Having read all about the Welteislehre Theory, it still makes more sense than Flat Earth

Attached: IMG_0003.jpg (747x500, 83K)

Yes they are, cause they're all based on the same principles - math. Math isn't a human invention. Math is just signs communicating what's already there.

Flat earthers aren't kike shills.. They're victims of kike shilling. A bit the same, but not the same.

no they are not. holy fuck. they're not based on the same things. they're not all equally empirical. fucking shit you literally said
>Dumb enough to know science
do you have facebook page with "I FUCKING LOVE SCIENCE" liked on it? look at this guy, he KNOWS SCIENCE. jesus h
talk about ignorant

Math is a language, dipshit. And, it was invented by man.
Are you serious?

>we also have our kind of Conspiracy Theorists and their own topics that are not popular in the USA

I'm unironically interesting in hearing what these conspiracies are.

I don't have facebook, so that's simple enough.

Riddle me this: What other object, other than spherical, can allow for a 50/50 light/shadow distribution at any given point, any given time?

Have a look at every thread that can be considered a ''conspiracy theory'' thread that isn't related to the Holocaust. A flat earther will show up within the first 5 posts and start to try and derail the thread

what's your favorite neil degrasse tyson video? is it the one where he drops a microphone to prove "gravity"?
is it the one where you don't think at all about how "dark matter" is proof the theory of gravity has been falsified? it's literally an example of religious adherence to a theory ahead of empirical observation of facts.
>hmm our equations don't work, they don't explain how the universe appears to move above our heads at night
>well what if there's a bunch of unobservable invisible matter applying gravitation force to pull everything where we see it?
>hooray, equation saved! COUNTER TO THE SCIENTIFIC METHOD!

>Calls Hollow Earthers spergs
>Is a Flat Earther
confirmed kike

That's what I'm saying. But you're so fucking schizophrenic you can't even fucking read and understand simple things.

Yeah, it's fucking retarded. If I were dictator, they'd all end up in a fucking flat camp.

Will someone please just post the irrefutable evidence based on scientific method, and using scientific principles, that prove earth is a globe?

Attached: C09F4B90-1505-4D90-928A-212A41C10870.jpg (480x360, 43K)

I'm not a flat earther, you moron. Learn to read. "Globalist" means that I'm, no.. Not a nigger loving Lefitst, but a science trusting person who KNOWS that the earth is SPHERICAL.

Too much vodka tonight, Krzsyszcyf?

what 50/50 light/shadow distribution? they turn off the cameras at their "south pole" base so you can't see all day.

you never get an all day sun in the southern hemisphere but you do in the northern.

The 50/50 distribution you can observe with your fucking eyes, and your fucking friends around the planet.

Do you know what triangulation means?

Pic related is the 50/50 dist of shadow/light on Earth. The flat earth model is a fucking joke. In fact, it's beyond a fucking joke.

Here's a 100% precise fully working almanac of the "globe" model.

Show me a 100% precise and working almanac of the Flat Earth, and I'll believe you.

Yeah, you can't.. And there's a reason.

Attached: fedeb.png (710x464, 13K)

the globe doesn't work. there is no all day sun in the southern hemisphere.
curvature does not exist.
you can see the chicago skyline across lake michigan. among many other things. there is no observable curve at all.
we were lied to as kids that ships going over the horizon is them going "around the curve" but that is admitted now to not be true, and that would make telescopes useless at sea. you can see over the horizon.

i don't have to defend some gay model you want me to defend. the globe doesn't work, it doesn't work with all the facts at all. i don't claim to know what the sun is, or the moon. i don't have to defend them to see that explanations for those things on a globe are retarded too.

btw you never answered my point about dark matter you dumbfuck faggot, completely falsifying the occult nonsense of gravity

But Shlomo, the kikes are the ones who want you to believe the earth is round because NASA and the schoolbooks said so. Back to r eddit you go

I’m convinced now, that earth is no a globe... Thanks Jow Forums

Attached: 8C6D19EE-2E25-4657-8DAA-083AFB6D16D8.gif (498x238, 792K)

Read the rest of my post, Welteislehre is one of them that is very popular.
Others are related to Ariosophy from the direction of Karl Maria Willigut and Guido von List
pic related

Attached: IMG_0004.jpg (1170x1600, 391K)

at the point where you accept pic related as evidence what the fuck won't you believe

Attached: holy mackerel so real.jpg (225x225, 3K)

If the globe doesn't work, then how do you get the mountain shadows?

>there is no all day sun in the southern hemisphere.
>pic related you fucking retard

>skyline = mirage
>ships not going below horizon = mirage and/or bullshit

Attached: ant.png (732x536, 51K)

hm well pic related i guess i'm a meaningless speck of dust now because of this picture
btw that's really cool how SCIENCE lets this ancient probe send a picture that far back with exact precision and we actually receive the signal
I FARKING LUV SCIENCE!!!!

Attached: pale blue derp.jpg (239x211, 2K)

LOL YOU ARE USING ANTARCTICA. DUMB
FUCKING
RETARD
YOU CAN'T EVEN GO THERE. THAT'S EQUIVALENT TO USING NASA "DATA"

skyline is NOT a mirage, THAT'S NOT HOW MIRAGES LOOK. they're not RIGHT SIDE UP AND SOLID. DUMBASS.
and ships not going below the horizon? ARE YOU RETARDED? literally your own idols would call you a fucking idiot now, look it up, the horizon is no longer considered evidence of the curve you fucking retard.

Fact is, if you go for instance 3000 km south of equator on the 21st of Dec, you will have the same length of the day, as you have 3000 km north of equator on the 21st of June.. How does that match up with your stupid FE theory? Let me see a fucking model of it, you brainlets.

It's because the "regular" landmass on the southern hemisphere isn't south enough, compared to the landmass north. You are the idiot here. You don't know simple geography, nor geometry.

btw it's so telling how much of what i say you just blatantly ignore. pathetic little goodthink faggot
you can't even question your beliefs. you know how many of your own idols would laugh in your face if they heard you say you "know science"?

YOUUU'VE NEVER DOOOONE THAAAT

THERE IS NO EVIDENCE OF THAT

THAT IS LITERALLY JUST AN ASSERTION YOU'RE MAKING WITH NO EVIDENCE YOU FULL RETARD

Then why can't I see NY from Denmark. Denmark is flat as fuck, and I can't even see Copenhagen from 60 miles away, but there is a tower on Southern Zealand, which is 45 m, and when I'm on top of that, I can easily see Copenhagen..

Attached: 5413574.jpg (1280x720, 63K)

bump

Attached: zoom.gif (320x180, 961K)

You're the faggot here.

Why don't you debunk this:

these are my favorite epic science facts!!! look how true and real they are! you can just tell because they're so awesome!

Attached: no stars because of cameras huehue.jpg (1920x1080, 248K)

there's nothing to debunk you utter mongrel
you're literally just asserting it

WOW LOOKS FLAT BUT THAT'S ACTUALLY NOT TRUE BECAUSE SCIENCE RULES AND IS REALLY COOL AND ALSO YOU'RE USING A COMPUTER SO THEREFORE NASA IS INCAPABLE OF LYING

Attached: OH BOY SCIENCE.jpg (640x480, 218K)

Because the state of Isreal is only legitimate in the eyes of Jewish law if the Holocaust happened.

Nothing to debunk? I've just proven that the fucking length of the day 3000 km south of equator on the 21st of Dec is EXACTLY the same as the length of the day is north of equator on the 21st of Jun.. It just goes to show that the Earth is spherical, and if that doesn't compute in your cockroach brain, then fucking disprove me.. Show me a fucking FE almanac. Here's a fully working global almanac:

Still waiting.. No FE'er has ever shown me one. Ever, haha. You people are a fucking joke.

why can't you see new york from denmark? there's a haze in the atmosphere from water vapor, it's not PERFECTLY CLEAR

btw assuming your tower is 50 feet tall, you just proved there's no curvature.
dizzib.github.io/earth/curve-calc/?d0=45&h0=50&unit=imperial

Attached: which is the real curve .jpg (960x880, 109K)

YOU'RE JUST ASSERTING DUMBASS
YOU'RE JUST SAYING IT HOLY FUCK
THERE'S NOTHING TO DEBUNK THERE

lmao ikr
>GoPros PROVE we live on a globe FLAT TARDS!!!

Attached: 1544669821368.png (2519x1030, 329K)

Discuss pls

Attached: 7656547.jpg (736x736, 98K)

Okay, you lost the debate, fucking idiot. Capsing is losing.

Flat earth is just as censored as holocaust denial online. Youtube purges most flat earth content. If you google flat earth the results you get are fake "flat earth society" controlled op bullshit and debunking videos. You really have to know what to search to find real info now.
If flat earth or space is fake conspiracies were just stupid theories why censor it so much? Every other crazy theory is openly promoted like hollow earth or government aliens shit, but flat earth info is censored.

pro flat earth gets banned immediately but this shit stays... just think about it faggot

Attached: l.webm (1280x720, 555K)

>I've just proven
Ummmmmmmm, user..
That’s not how that works.

Attached: D67C4F14-F579-4614-AF60-58D594032F4D.gif (240x180, 1.63M)

LOL
Your fucking nigger ass doesn't understand the difference between evidence and assertions. there, i just whispered it for your thoroughly washed and scrubbed brain

This. Its quite reassuring how many like minded individuals come out of the woodwork now adays. This time a couiple of years back you can tell the movement was really in its infancy.

Evidence is when you can skype with a fucking friend in Brazil x amount of km from equator and have him tell that the sun just went down at a certain time, and then have a Japanese friend do the same.. And then you can match it up with your own position and triangulate.

You are the nigger here.

Attached: o.webm (1280x720, 507K)

And it will never grow from here, cause there aren't many

Attached: 1562024726712.jpg (480x480, 32K)

>Goes out of sight at a certain time

FTFY

Where’s The Fucking Science?!

Attached: 8C35021B-C369-41FA-B4CA-7CE968D49CCF.gif (436x216, 1023K)

Flat earth is just a recruiting technique for holocaust deniers

oh well um maybe that's just for training

because you know how training in a medium like water makes a lot of sense for training in a vacuum? so maybe that's it.

can't argue with this

I think that's their intention, to trigger everyone.

And what exactly do you mean by that?

Everytime people like I corner you up, you start acting like mysterious cat ladies..

Fucking elaborate. ELABORATE.