Trump decriminalizing homosexuality worldwide

BASED AND REDPILLED, RIGHT MY FELLOW MAGAPEDES?

twitter.com/RichardGrenell/status/1154813189332307971

twitter.com/WhiteHouse/status/1154815565011312642

Attached: trump decriminalized homos.png (612x486, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

jbs.org/jbs-news/news/item/19335-usmca-advances-the-globalist-agenda
huffpost.com/entry/black-gays-lgbt-community_n_1989859
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

wtf i hate trump now, especially since there's NO WAY that he's just distracting the fake news media with a juicy story while he actually gets shit done. faggot

Don't like Blumpf but why should it be illegal?

>I care what people do in their bedrooms. How dare they

Attached: 1258338715473.gif (492x376, 337K)

Yes. Decriminalizing it worldwide means America doesn't have to take on "lgbt refugees"

Attached: 4d chess.jpg (544x609, 33K)

Because homosexual couples undermine the concept of what a family should be.
Also, it is heavily linked to paraphilia which is itself linked to pedophilia.

fuck off secularist

this, another asap rocky story for the lefty media to stay busy with. he definitely knows how to play them.

blasiert und analgepillt

Attached: product_detailed_image_32531_124.jpg (780x904, 83K)

>america isn’t the most evil country in the world

oh and faggots still deserve the cross

Attached: 1560177654613.jpg (792x1024, 201K)

An individual's sexuality goes far beyond merely affecting their bedroom behavior.

trust the plan goys! real stuff is definitely getting done, we just won’t know about it unless we elect him again in 2020.

But we don't stand in solidarity with people (like Palestinians) in (((countries))) worldwide that punish, imprison, or even execute individuals on the basis of their national origin.

Attached: IMG_0557.jpg (960x534, 145K)

They said he was Orange Hitler.
Now I wish he was...

>j-just a distraction gais!
migacucks SEETHING

Attached: 1541560514544.png (1330x946, 395K)

America has got to be the gayest empire ever holy fuck.

Attached: 1421704037875.jpg (540x720, 83K)

>no wall
>no deportations
>no swamp drained
>no criminals locked up
Yes, he's definitely accomplishing a lot of shit

How can you jusify turning fags who haven't done anything wrong into criminals though? It's equally as illogical to ban all knives because they COULD be used to stab people.

Well duh, It's one of the pillars of the USMCA he's trying to push. But no body gives a fuck about anything that matters anymore. Just the DOSSIER saga bullshit.
Baffle them with bullshit as they say.
You know what..I'm just wasting my fucking time posting this shit.
" the USMCA would integrate the U.S. economy, Canadian economy, and the Mexican economy into a single North American economy. Not only that but it would also force workplace “gender-identity” laws upon us, increase support for illegal immigration, create an international bureaucracy through the Free Trade Commission, subordinate the U.S. to foreign organizations such as the United Nations, and make many other freedom-stripping implications a reality as well."
jbs.org/jbs-news/news/item/19335-usmca-advances-the-globalist-agenda

This.
We just have to trust that trump is doing stuff, and we have to re-elect him or the Democrats will be able to stop it and we won't even know all the good things trump was doing

Trump 2020, because...I mean, just look at the dems!

They should be considered mentally ill and should be helped, not enabled.

Fuckin saved. One of the gayest fully-clothed pics I've ever seen

Who cares, I don't think they should be killed either, we just shouldn't promote it and give them special privileges. I support decriminalization.

>today is my birthday
>tweet from Trump about spreading the globo homo agenda Worldwide
Fuck you Trump

why does this make you so umcomfortable? are you afraid of male ass and penis?

Attached: 0f18e4b2699610386127af9a5b308bdd_large.jpg (480x480, 20K)

Conservatives proving once again that they're just liberals from 15/20 years ago.

Attached: temp.png (790x590, 461K)

>(((JBS)))

Attached: 36lcyq.jpg (500x666, 123K)

Don’t you dare make Beavis look bad with your shitty post.

Attached: C9C541FB-D7E9-48F2-BA4E-C4FC1F23E860.jpg (773x1059, 242K)

that needs to be in one of his campaign ads

Fuck you dickhole. If It's got the CFR's Presidents stamp of approval then you know it's a piece of shit. Straight from the donkey's mouth. 2/3rds of it was written by Obama holdovers.

President of the Council on Foreign Relations (CFR) Richard Haass tweeted “The USMCA looks to be the trade pact formerly known as NAFTA plus 10-20% …USMCA is NAFTA plus TPP plus a few tweaks.” Bruce Heyman, board member of the Chicago Council on Global Affairs (an affiliate of the CFR), also praised the agreement saying it was “welcome news for North America” and bragged that much of it followed along the same guidelines of the TPP. And Chrystia Freeland, Canadian Foreign Affairs Minister, called the USMCA “a very progressive trade agreement.”

You've lost 2 of your last 3 wars, have little left of your culture and now you drool over poop. The Jews really did win Hitler's war.

>Yes. Decriminalizing it worldwide means America doesn't have to take on "lgbt refugees"
Yeah, it means fags can’t claim asylum based on these claims. I’m sorry OP and the other kikes are too retard and dumb to realize this.

On the bright side this will make non white birthrates in other countries drop like a stone

Attached: 45DDF190-13E0-46CF-A4AD-5725251A67D4.jpg (547x307, 25K)

Forgot my link non whites especially blacks have the highest incidence of homosexuality in america huffpost.com/entry/black-gays-lgbt-community_n_1989859

100% this.
Whatever liberals support that Republicans denounce, will be what Republicans support 15-20 years later. Shit hasn't fucking changed.

Just post the non-hispanic white population statistics

Trust trump.
Trust the plan

it's not the state's business to use force to punish fags. society needs to do it via ostracism, but the state punishes us for doing that instead

Just another excuse to put pressure on Iran where sex between same gender people is illegal.

and let's not talk about that crypto thing..

>Trump doesn't want to murder all gays

WTF I'M VOTING DEMOCRAT FROM NOW ON!

Attached: 1544657477633.jpg (652x786, 96K)

fuck off back to the donald you retarded nigger

>1990s
>"We just want equal rights"
>2010s
>"WAX MY FEMININE BALLS AND GIVE ME YOUR DAUGHTER BEFORE I BRING YOU BEFORE A HUMAN RIGHTS COURT"
They had a chance, time to go back to shaming and beating degenerates

the state shouldn't execute people for consensual buttfucking.

you have to go back

There's so few of them that it really doesn't do that.

>BUT MUH BASED AND REDPILLED TRUMP AMIRITE GUYSE? XD

Attached: 1511251940634.jpg (632x632, 231K)

It’s currently illegal in most spic countries retard

This attitude is why your nation is drowning in degeneracy

Seriously how are there still full blown trump supporters on Jow Forums? Is it too hard for them to admit he's just another cucked politician like all the rest?

it's 4D chess

They're becoming more and more widespread though. No pun intended, Christ.

I think western leaders see supporting LGBTQP as a legitimate way to protest muslims.

Just bought a house in Juan Dolio and I'm looking for a sitter/cleaner. It's in Metro to be specific.
You wanna get paid?

You should be gassed

Isn't he doing this just to have an excuse to fuck with places Iran and Venezuela while letting the Saudis do whatever the fuck they want as usual?

>. Decriminalizing it worldwide means America doesn't have to take on "lgbt refugees"
Enjoy decriminalizing pedophilia then so you don't have to take in pedophile refugees.

>the state shouldn't execute people for consensual buttfucking.

Attached: 1514606054911.jpg (642x880, 135K)