Negro Fatigue

Is everyone feeling it these days?

Attached: watermelon.jpg (828x680, 85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vdare.com/posts/annals-of-projection-turns-out-erica-told-eric-not-the-other-way-around-to-go-back-where-you-came-from
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I don't get that meme?

It will be the next 50 years too as they bitch at the last white man

Is she blessed by the god of anger?

nigs just bitching and moaning about everything being raysis

When everyone shits on white people, the natural reaction is to not give a fuck about everyone else's "problems." It's a great feeling when you stop giving a fuck.

Attached: mall-waifu.jpg (2561x1689, 864K)

If you move out of the city and avoid mass media then it's as if they don't even exist

bottomless pit of grievance.
anyone who thinks Reparations will shut them up knows nothing about the eternal Negroid.

I hope the day will come when self-hating whites wake up to the truth about niggers.

t.south africa
They will always seek out the white man

lol at fro-man on the floor. "Yo I be protestin' n shit but i still gots to preciate dis white woman"

I love this pic

Best part is the guy is a beaner

Have since the. 70$ in grade school and every job I applied for.

Attached: Redpill_Kicks_In.jpg (594x688, 57K)

This guy doesn't get enough credit. He put himself out there, stood in front of the cameras, took the negative press beating, all to say, "This lying bitch is a lying bitch". He is a hero.

Cuban American Hero

Yeah of course. 13% of the population and basically 75% of bums and panhandlers where i live. theyre just so stupid and helpless in society. its pathetic and theyre disgusting creatures.

based cuban

According to witnesses she was the one telling him to go back
vdare.com/posts/annals-of-projection-turns-out-erica-told-eric-not-the-other-way-around-to-go-back-where-you-came-from

Checked. he’s a lefty beaner. And the video proves her story is bullshit.

I wish you white guys would just snap like you often do and just put these niggers in their place once and for all.

t. Asian sick of niggers and their perpetual bullshit and crying.

Every asian I've ever been around in real life tries to act and talk like a fucking nigger. Especially the gooks.

The fact they have to go back to slavery to bitch says how bad they have it here.

every Asian I've known has been well educated and is hard working and successful.
Clean and law abiding and quiet.
Pretty much the exact opposite of a nigger.

Attached: 7ad.jpg (600x400, 40K)

>t. nigger

I've never met an Asian that acts like a nig. Ever. Where the fuck you living?

>t.south africa
what do you think the t. means?

Attached: 1522601884009.png (288x211, 80K)

Nigga I'm way ahead of you.

I have met some, but they are mostly SE Asians or from the Philippines.

>be me
>live innawoods
>property next door to me goes up for sale
>niggers buy it
>not just any niggers, Jamaica niggers
>they mind their own business at first, so all is well
>niggers start growing weed
>strangers start showing up all hours day and night
>noise, music, engine revving
>niggers can't just grow on their property, start moonscapeing other properties around them
>now others are upset
>sheriff gets called
>sheriff calls feds
>black helicopters flying over my house
>just wanted to be left alone innawoods
>mfw

They don't even understand this is how race wars start

Attached: 1561238583498.png (500x281, 275K)

They fight over proximity to the white man. There is literally severe opposition from south african nogs to nigerian or Zimbabweean nogs even entering the south african nog areas.

I've been suffering with Chronic Negro Fatigue Syndrome for years now.

Leave them to me.

Attached: Shattered corpus humeri.jpg (340x442, 15K)

That guy is cuban and he hates trump btw

Yes I know. Now do you understand why I said "EVERYBODY" in the OP. Fuckin smooth brains.

checkd and jejd

not that user but are you joking lol? there are whole crews of guys like eddie huang in socal

Where's the video?

newfag here
what does it mean?

When we get negroes from the Caribbean they often obsess over slavery and then get frustrated we don't join in with them.
They cannot comprehend that what happened in the New World did not happen in Europe and that white Europeans don't consider themselves part of that piece of history.

If you try to explain that to them they will chimp out more, so we usually just ignore their rants like the guy in OP's pic.

It means lurk moar

Makes no sense.

It doesn't take long for such people to figure out that they can browbeat you over having colonies instead. Usually 2-3 months

Attached: 1473760431052.png (560x407, 37K)

>Negro Fatigue
Negro Fatigue
>Negro Fatigue
Negro Fatigue
>Negro Fatigue
Negro Fatigue
>Negro Fatigue
Negro Fatigue
>Negro Fatigue
Negro Fatigue
>Negro Fatigue
Negro Fatigue
>Negro Fatigue
Negro Fatigue
>Negro Fatigue
Negro Fatigue

>Negro Fatigue
Negro Fatigue
>Negro Fatigue
Negro Fatigue
>Negro Fatigue
Negro Fatigue

>If you move out of the city and avoid mass media then it's as if they don't even exist
Until Schlomo Schekelsburg RealtyCo LLC develops some nice Section 8 units RIGHT in the center of your neighborhood, that is.

If we rule the world we will make this a legally diagnosable disease which allows you to react freely to sources of mental disturbances.

Roof Koreans Best Koreans

tfw...nigger realizes that "muh slavery" has no currency outside of the United States.

Attached: RooseveltFranklin.jpg (300x319, 21K)

I think we have a golden opportunity here. We need to convince ALL the blacks in America to move to South Africa, and all the Whites in South Africa to move to America. A giant color swap if you will. It will be an easy sell if you show the American blacks pic related. They can move into these awesome houses in South Africa, leaving their ghettos behind, and the evil whites of South Africa will be punished by being forced to move into the emptied-out American black ghettos. I really think this is a win-win.

Attached: Future Wakanda.jpg (676x451, 150K)

W*itebois stay mad, we takin EVERYTHING

The problem is they don't realize.
Instead they call everyone a Nazi for not knowing when black history month is in the USA.
They grew up watching American television then expect white Europeans to be like white Americans.

I agree, the only way forward is propaganda and instilling aspirations through subversive means.

There's a rekt gif floating around of a spicy trying to be tough and gets this done to him. Funny af

I am getting so tired of blacks getting on the news for stupid shit. The media takes these gorillas and makes black people look terrible. I know black people that aren't like these big apes. I can't imagine seeing niggers like this and being black. I would be embarrassed.

Spics are taking over whatever you had. Niggers are irrelevant now.

Attached: 1548198584668.gif (235x240, 1.85M)

>Their voices were even and low.
>Their eyes were level and straight.
>There was neither sign nor show
>When the hipster began to hate.

>memeflag
99% of blacks are niggers
13/50

Nigger exhaustion

It was already attempted in Liberia after the American Civil War when freed slaves were sent there.The native blacks resented the newly arrived freed slaves and viewed them as foreigners.The freed black Americans in turn never considered themselves African.Even black Americans prefer to hang out with whites and Coloureds rather than Bantus when they visit South Africa.

Techno
It's well established that camp führer and gas chamber operators are groomed in the techno scene. Putting a t in front of a statement signals that such a grooming operation has been signalled, and shows ur support for it.

Amen

my Negro Fatigue is reaching levels i didn't think were possible

Attached: 1556329440607.jpg (795x1024, 85K)

NIGGER EXHAUSTION

Attached: 1545294627282.gif (480x464, 385K)

Underrated

checked

The whole liberal bullshit paradigm is starting to feel like late-80s Soviet Union stuff. Diversity is shit. Niggers are tiring. That's why they're going into censorship mode - they are all out of niceness.

It's time for a new freshness to come along.

A nigger screaming at a Cuban is the last 50 years of American History?

This is how non-whites think. I've literally had Pajeets tell me they're such as much a part of "American" history as whites because Indians served with the British Colonial Army in the world wars. It's like they see the world in racial terms even more extreme than so-called nazis.

>negro fatige
Term of the year

>The whole liberal bullshit paradigm is starting to feel like late-80s Soviet Union stuff. Diversity is shit. Niggers are tiring.
Left wingers have graduated from hippies to anti white communists. Right wingers are slowly graduating from civnat Reagan dipshits to identitarian ethno nationalists with a sprinkle of constitutionalism. People under the anti white communism will not have any rights but if you're not white you get some sweet gibs after you've worked your 12 hour shifts at the sweatshop. Under the new right wingers you'll still have rights but only if you're a strictly anti commie white or asian that recognizes ethnic autonomy. There's simply no middle ground to talk about anymore. The days of boomer tier compromises are over.

Attached: 1564161196109.jpg (960x608, 74K)

I've met tons of chiggers and koggers

>There's simply no middle ground to talk about anymore.
>The days of boomer tier compromises are over.

Attached: 1560660209013.jpg (500x375, 32K)

It will only work if you offer a ton of gibs them like a fuckton. Free airfare, free land, free 50k or whatever.

The last 40 years of American history summed up in one picture

Attached: DtWplL2V4AAQ040.jpg (1200x784, 494K)

Such a fucking weird story. And I love that her recall what happened changed between the Facebook video and the interview on the news. It's like she knew they called her on her bullshit and she crawled back into the race card ad infinitum to defend her immature actions

After they squander that away in 5-10 years we'll be back to square one. It never ends with niggers man. Never.

Attached: 1511625967398.jpg (2561x1689, 1.61M)

YES

I don't hang around niggers, but I have had to deal with them growing up.

Everyone is sick of niggers.

The Day of the Rope is coming soon.

t. Nigger

Based SA bro gets it. We sent them back, bought them their own land and set up a government for them, and let them govern themselves. The result is that Liberia is one of the worst shitholes in Africa - which is also Whitey's fault because we didn't do ENOUGH for them of course. Our problem with blacks in America is very similar to India: half the country is intelligent hardworking people trying to advance their society and the other half are still savages that are 100+ years away from being domesticated.

Ha... I noticed that too.

Attached: lol.png (758x499, 738K)

If anything the Chinese could make this claim. They built most of our railroad system which brought about the industrial revolution. Fun fact: negro slaves were considered too lazy and lacked the intelligence to do the rail work.

Protohuman fatigue.

Attached: F305390C-2C36-4C94-BFE0-DF998926A4F9.png (1334x750, 3.21M)

Sheeeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiiiiiiii*HONK*iiiiiittttt

Attached: 1555694803461.png (1000x888, 77K)

I think this has been done already but here you go.

Attached: 1558141708895.jpg (2561x1689, 2.59M)

Irish worked on railroads too

He's my new favorite Democrat, he gets the rope last.

Attached: 20190723_173000.png (300x480, 23K)

The masses, aka the 80% of apathetic voters in the middle, needs to be made aware of their impending doom.That's the only thing that will put the brakes on this insanity ... not that we haven't already started accepting a lot of it as "normal".

Attached: sj.png (783x219, 44K)

Sealed indictments right around the corner, right?

God is going to strike me down swiftly and without warning for he knows the earth will be destroyed should I learn I have only 1 day to live. in minecraft

>last white man
Nuh uh. Based Trump is fixing everything!

I'm sure it has been done but I thank you anyway

yeah and i only interact with them when they're serving me.

Can you really blame him?

>Smack lips
Bix nood

it's the jungle/island asians that like to act like niggers

Awww... thanks.

Attached: participation-trophies.jpg (300x271, 28K)