He’s right you know. Our founding fathers never foresaw this so this based judge has to correct it

He’s right you know. Our founding fathers never foresaw this so this based judge has to correct it.

Attached: 71E877DE-7C65-401F-A47F-928776BCF162.jpg (1331x1334, 912K)

one judge's opinion is the word of god, huh?

My peepee of a poopoo is becoming woody-woody when I look at my teacher.
What should I do, pol?

Funny, the constitution says otherwise.

>Pic entirely related.

Attached: fun3.jpg (772x1029, 42K)

of course the 2nd ammendment doesnt protect killing machines. it protects the right to bear arms. and kikes are never going to get our guns no matter how many (((shootings))) they pull. look at the kavanaugh ordeal. all their false flags failed horribly and even normal people were calling out obvious discrepancies

Also, the founding fathers borrowed cannons from colonial citizens, and then gave them back after the war.

Does the second amendment protect the killing machine between my legs?

shut up you subverting jew

>our
>eu flag

The right to bear arms in their time allowed them to have weaponry equivalent to those of british soldiers.
>inb4 retard rpg argument
colonialists didn't have canons in their homes.

That's exactly what it protects!
WTF?

He is an obvious memeflagfag.

of course, this extremely biased liberal judge clearly sees right into the minds of the founding fathers. Let's outlaw all guns besides black powder rifles and pistols. All you need is one shot to protect your home anyway.

It not only protects those, but also fully automatic as well.

Attached: Seizure_73991f_1005404.gif (768x646, 21K)

tell me judge, was you mother Jewish?

Sure it does. And the right shall not be infringed by any person, be he a judge or Christ himself.

>Funny, the constitution says otherwise.

I find single shot muskets acceptable too.

The second amendment was written to give the citizens the right to own firearms to fight back against the government. They wouldn’t have discriminated against certain firearms because they want the people to be armed. Get the fuck off of this thread shill before I find out where you live and meet you in person

Fug this made my peepee pee jizz

This. The founding fathers wanted the public armed with the military equivalent weapons of the time, and also expected the Navy to be made of privately owned warships.

Just shows how chipped away the 2nd amendment has been already. And they keep coming for more.

>The founding fathers wanted the public armed with the military equivalent weapons of the time
This is it right here.

Attached: 2nd amendment texas sign.png (291x392, 188K)

I sentence this justice to a lifetime of walking funny. The sentence to be executed in the nigger part of town and the criminal to make his own way home.

Attached: image.png (215x235, 37K)

it will be overturned in the Supreme Court if it goes that far. if it isn't come and fucking take it.

>memeflag
>no source
>no link
this thread will get 200+ replies

1 post by this ID
Memeflag
Short writeup
Controversial topic

How many times do I need to do this shit so that you finally learn not to respond to slide threads?

Slide thread, saged.

A judge in my state just issued a ruling that the second amendment doesn't apply to pistols, only to rifles. Where do they come up with this shit.

> 2nd amendment and semi-automatic killing machines
Confusing the 2nd amendment with the Emancipation Proclamation.

Judges need to be hanged in minecraft.

Kek

loop holing is the jew's favorite sport

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-25-13-35-12-1.png (1080x1613, 275K)

But a black powder rifle is semi automatic
A bolt action is semi automatic
A six shooter is semi automatic

Aren't all non-militarized guns semiautomatic? 1 bullet per trigger squeeze.

We already sorted this out memeflaggot. Go get raped by a dune coon.

Attached: 1555704014162m.jpg (417x1024, 92K)

Privateers were also civilian pirates with civilian warships. Make Piracy great again.

Technically they aren't

SCIENTIST: THEORY OF GRAVITY DOES NOT PROTECT YOU FROM FLOATING OFF INTO SPACE

Attached: 1557207733838.png (615x611, 188K)

>our founding fathers
>Eurotrash fag flag
MFW

Attached: 75D126A7-90ED-4027-ACEA-3A49B1A90CBF.gif (498x498, 1.13M)

Do it and die.

so militias can't have proper guns? What's this bs. Maybe if you wanted to change something you should've made being part of a militia mandatory. But all militia leaders are evil psychopathic maniacs just waiting for their chance to do a coupe, we can't increase their numbers

Stuff like lever/bolt/pump action isn't technically semi-auto

The m16/m4 which is what most ar15s are modeled after are not fully automatic. The military version has a three round burst. The m249 saw is the only weapon that shoots 5.56/.223 is fully automatic and i don’t think you could even own one with a ffl. Leftists actually believe that civilian version ar15s are fully auto just because they look like the military m4/m16

How aren’t they then?

Example of a Judge over-reaching his authority, soon to be overturned and he can kiss off ever being nominated fr a higher position.

Well, that judge can hang

Attached: GunControl2.png (4500x5400, 199K)

Fed district court of california dyke judge will be reversed.

M4 was being replaced by the M4A1 just before I was leaving the service. Instead of burst, it now has full-auto

Attached: H3561-L88262479.jpg (550x437, 24K)

Because the cycling of the ammo has to happen with every pull of trigger. All you have to do with semi-automatic is pull the trigger to keep shooting as long as you have ammunition in the magazine.

Better remove them from cops and Army then. No reason they need them if civs cant.

BELTON. FLINTLOCK

BELTON. FLINTLOCK

BELTON. FLINTLOCK

so why is government allowed to have it if it's unconstitutional?

1 bullet per squeeze is the absolute definition of semi automatic.

That’s a goddamn lie and you are talking about a fully auromatic weapon

>colonialists didn't have canons in their homes
Nope, they just kept them in their barns and on their privately owned warships.

Attached: 1554415083520.gif (350x262, 3.05M)

Our founding fathers allowed personal ownership of field artillery that shot 40 pounds of scrap metal over 300 yards.

You have to pull the trigger every shot, full auto you pull just once.

That statement is correct

He can come and take them

I love living in a country ruled by (((judges))) very cool!

Come and find out cunts

I know and ar15s are semi auto. Shotguns chamber their next round too in some. Are you trying to say that a shotgun is fully automatic because it chambers a round after each pull of the trigger?

What ground shaking event is being slid?

they don't have automatic actions.

Aa12s do

And besides what’s an ‘automatic action’?

Tussy tussy in her little pussy pussy.
Give her cummies, have babbies

Attached: comment_PPXTkBtJSq0Aa97kT2SscfBbPviOjAMt.jpg (1367x2244, 355K)

>Citizens owned cannons in American history.

Better get my motherfucking cannon and show him how wrong he is.

damn dude, you're super retarded and you should really speak less and think about things more.

a shotgun is semi auto if it automatically loads the next round after you shoot it but you still need to pull the trigger again to shoot once more. if a shotgun not only autoloads the next round but you can keep the trigger pulled to shoot the next round, it's automatic.

you have to consider both the action and the trigger mechanism when discerning what's semi auto and what's full auto

I’m on your side (regrettably) you easily triggered faggot

an automatic action is one that loads another shot without the person having to cycle the bolt. Semi-automatic just means that bullet won't fire until you pull the trigger again.

Great lets ban all anti gun speech and leftist media unless they use a printing press from the 18th century using that same argument.

>But a black powder rifle is semi automatic
>A bolt action is semi automatic
>A six shooter is semi automatic
the aa12 is none of those

> Arms Arms, n. pl. [OE. armes, F. arme, pl.
> armes, fr. L. arma,
> pl., arms, orig. fittings, akin to armus shoulder, and E.
> arm. See Arm, n.]
> 1. Instruments or weapons of offense or defense.
> [1913 Webster]
Yeah. It does.

Give us a link. The judge is guilty of treason.

True. If the Bar had any integrity they would disbar the judge. That judge should also be banned from office and lose their license to practice law.

our founding fathers never thought there would be advances in weapons tech?

You’ In luck. The 2nd covers small arms

kek

Are you beta males trying to lose the argument on purpose?

You shut the fuck up. You’re trying to fucking say that an ar15 is full auto because it’s magazine fed and if you pull the trigger the mag dumps- when in reality it only shoots as fast as you can pull the trigger making it semi auto. You’re a dishonest liar by trying to demonize a weapon for nothing more than political game. If you know so goddamn much about shotguns being semi auto you would know ar15s are too. Go fuck yourself you lying nigger.

Yeah no shit

wrong

The second amendment protects all weapons useful in a citizen militia context. Therefore state and local laws prohibiting "assault weapons" are inherently unconstitutional. Also, due to the 10th Amendment ANY Federal gun control is unconstitutional since nowhere is that power granted to it.

1 post. Sage

Tell me then nigger

Yes

Appointed by Obama, what a shock.

You have a dildo in ur hole?

Fake quote

first amendment doesn’t apply to phones, television, telegraph, internet, movies, or recorded music

you're the retard saying a muzzleloader is semi automatic (it isn't). Notice the person you're replying to never said ARs were FA/SF.

>how to get overturned on appeal, ruling
I can’t wait for the attorneys to try and make this survive the McDonald and Heller holdings.

How do these unconstitutional fucks even become judges?

The BAR association endorses his action.

Attached: image.jpg (923x530, 80K)

They literally cant get them. There are 393 million civilian owned firearms in the US. Thats 100x more than the US military and between 2012 and 2017 we bought 2 million more guns than every armed force on earth combined. It is 48% of the total global civilian owned firearms

If people properly understood the scale we're dealing with then theyd realize it is a pointless thing to push for. Democrats just trot this stuff out every time they want to lose an election

Oh. My mistake

>How do these unconstitutional fucks even become judges?

Attached: Republican_VS_Democrat_Supporters.jpg (600x429, 66K)

>You’re trying to fucking say that an ar15 is full auto
No you retard. From my definition, an AR15 is semi auto:
>is semi auto if it automatically loads the next round after you shoot it but you still need to pull the trigger again to shoot once more.
You're really, really fucking dumb. I'm not demonizing shit. My AR15 is sittting about 5 feet from me. I can't believe how fucking dumb you are