Ok which one of you glorious bastards did this?

Attached: B80F16F5-1D2E-4F40-A8E9-77F6FCDB1A18.jpg (640x875, 329K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sabo_(street_artist)
hollywoodreporter.com/news/tarantino-billboards-hijacked-la-slam-epstein-polanski-pedowood-1227227
archive.fo/iz9gA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

the fire rises

This is professional and kikes like you did it. Gonna be funny when Mossad agents worldwide get assassinated.

You kikes are so fucking stupid.

Yeah and soon Iran is gonna rise and kill you and all your Israeli friends.

Attached: kyc.jpg (542x543, 130K)

absolutely based

Does it matter if Jews did it? Kinda seems like they are shooting themselves in the foot.

this just in, alt right nazi defaces movie billboard with anti semitic conspiracy theories. more at 11

Attached: 20190709_175911.jpg (1920x1080, 692K)

Sabo maybe?

You'll all be dead soon. Stupid Israelis just keep pissing the world off but soon it all comes to an end.

Attached: kill-bibi.jpg (575x575, 54K)

why would they do this themselves? usually when people falseflag stuff, they make it really nasty and easy to hate. this is kinda funny, no racial slurs and to the point.

lmao
Looks like Sabo's work.

>responding to Kushnerbot

I can’t remember his name but he did the other ones with John Oliver and that other guy. He was a guest on Dick Mastersons show

Based

>Glorious Bastards

You have to go back

You're going to be killed by muslims while me and the rest of America watches and celebrates.

Why would pedo kikes call out pedo kikes?

I've seen better by amateurs but yeah... the perfect proportions on the cutouts makes me wonder
>be shitposter wageslave at billboard company
>be forced to work after hours
>let's print something fun
>hires mexican to go put up cutouts
>thx beans bro here's 10$
kek

Attached: 1558304802030.png (428x606, 340K)

Ep((((stein))))

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sabo_(street_artist)

Ok which one of you glorious bastards did this?

Attached: image-1452587-860_poster_16x9-ejeb-1452587.jpg (860x484, 131K)

the dude that does this is fucking based. he's done this kind of shit before. its awesome. the dude is based

It was the conservative street artist in LA

hollywoodreporter.com/news/tarantino-billboards-hijacked-la-slam-epstein-polanski-pedowood-1227227

you may not like trump but are you so kiked you don't like the billboard?

>It was Captain Ahab

Attached: 1559754705455.jpg (883x1261, 750K)

Attached: ecb7611f8e5026d4ede2eff1fda5f83c1aa9c1a4cb5760559de6aa3218a7d042.jpg (750x1062, 145K)

sabo - he claims it on his site.
the only one with the balls to actually do this shit irl. you've seen plenty of his work, even if you don't know it.
unsavoryagents.com

How is someone a natzi for calling out Pedowood

>This is professional
They just printed some posters and glued them up there.

That is some adroit culture jacking and I'm very impressed

Wow someone get a look under the hood of this Corvette driving fag.

Imagine the smell

user asks reasonable question:
>why would they do this themselves?
Moarpheus responds in his typical retarded fashion:
>You're going to be killed by muslims while me and the rest of America watches and celebrates.
Fucking pathetic.

Attached: 1534221678581.jpg (822x1101, 399K)

Fuck that's good

Attached: 1563299319098.jpg (504x479, 68K)

based

this just in: leftist scumbag calls everyone they disagree with "racist", more news at 11

yawn...

FUUUUUUUCK YOUUUUU

Sabo keep stickin em!!

Attached: 6F0665A0-5753-4A75-A09E-F4B157B9EE02.jpg (750x643, 56K)

get the fuck off my ship mother fucker

Its the same right wing graffiti guy who did the Oscar signs too. He does all the shit like this around LA. Hope he gets arresed soon.

dog i love being educated on falseflags. tell me what their gameplan is and i'll unconditionally believe you. but generally falseflagging a conservative viewpoint is done for the purpose of making the right look bad, not funny. i think u may just be mad over something

yeah we cannot have people spreading truth in commiefornia can we little worker bee?

Do this to the dismey movies, fags. Disney is a part of the pedo system, expose them.

holy shit
things are accelerating

Attached: asoopv.png (1366x768, 1.48M)

This has to be that guy in LA that did the big NPC face over the Bill Maher billboard awhile back. Can't remember the guys name.
>pic related

Attached: cluse_up.jpg (928x523, 89K)

Attached: 1546701154654.png (2550x3300, 238K)

unironically baste and redpilled

>thinking Jow Forums could or would care enough to pull this off
Literally marketing

Fuck off pedokike

Shut up Mossad. Your argument is garbage.

>Literally marketing
No.
> A street artist who goes by the name of Sabo has taken credit for the alteration on his website. He has also taken credit for a bench advertisement featuring Epstein instead of DiCaprio and Woody Allen instead of Pitt, as well as a poster with congressman Adam Schiff’s face placed on Pitt’s character next to Epstein again as DiCaprio’s character.

>This is far from the first time Sabo has vandalized in a movie advertisement to make a statement. In an advertisement for the 2017 film “The Post,” for example, the conservative street artist tagged the words “She knew” next to star Meryl Streep’s face, implying that she was complicit in producer Harvey Weinstein’s alleged sexual misconduct. Ahead of last year’s Academy Awards, he also doctored three billboards in the style of “Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri” to read “And the Oscar for biggest pedophile goes to…,” “We all knew and still no arrests” and “Name names on stage or shut the hell up!”

archive.fo/iz9gA

FUCKING BASED

Sabo kicks ass

Attached: 12B580A9-B857-46C4-92CC-AE09C02C1EA6.jpg (1100x619, 112K)

Based guy

>Goes by the name Sabo
>Uses the same name as a dude from One Piece who's a freedom fighter working to take down a corrupt world ruling government

Maybe that's just my autism and not why he uses that name but still based calling out rich and powerful pedos

>Tarantino
How on earth wasnt Weinstein included? He has produced 90% of his films.

LA is a town of artists dude.

this would be my guess.

szabo

kek, sit back and get the popcorn lads.

sabo is my god

Attached: donald_trump_stars.jpg (928x523, 166K)

THICC

>standard hotel
>shitt
Sabo is /ourguy/