I can’t believe we have to waste time on asylum cases instead of extraditing these spicks back to their swamps

I can’t believe we have to waste time on asylum cases instead of extraditing these spicks back to their swamps

Attached: 2FD48575-F6B8-4F4B-8F39-C542F6C152A7.jpg (715x794, 170K)

I can't believe

It's shocking how absolutely braindead these people are. How can someone reach that age with zero preservation instinct?

Retard old boomer flower children like this are 1000x worse than any nigger, spic or muslim

We blame Jews for a lot of shit, but 70’s era hippies are also a massive fucking problem

This. See my above comment user.

Probably because they're insufferable douche bags and nobody with a 3 digit IQ can stomach talking to them.

Also to answer your question it is a combination of low IQ, a bad childhood, and no repercussions to their degenerate behaviour. In fact, they get to feel all smug and morally superior all the time, and pretend they are the good guys in life. I garuntee you this guy also vehemently protested Bush, Bush Sr, Reagan, Nixon etc.

What I have learned from being stuck around retarded leftists in university is for some of them it is a lifestyle. Some of us like sports, some of us like videogames, some of us like going to the gym, and apparently some of us like spending our free time undermining our own civilization “protesting” for easy good goy points. This guy gets off on this shit, and all the 8/10 young ladies at the protests who give him props. It’s fucking pathetic and embarrassing to see.

>How can someone reach that age with zero preservation instinct?

that's my question. boggles the mind, doesn't it? human psychology is fascinating.

Return children they've "kidnapped" back to where they came from.

Der boomer

>In fact, they get to feel all smug and morally superior all the time, and pretend they are the good guys in life.

that's really the heart of it i guess. they probably consider it a form of community service or activism. if only they dedicated their efforts toward something that's actually good for the community, we might not be in such a pinch.

I don’t think they consider it that though. I think it’s hollow as fuck. This guy is as “passionate” about “kids in cages” as he was the War in Vietnam or Iraq - which is to say, not at all. These people (naive retarded flower children boomers) just protest as lifestyle choice. It’s no different than your idiot grandfather going to see the Eagles for the fifteenth time in his life. Re-live old memories.

It’s pathetic and these people are embarrassing themselves.

90% of the people who protested Vietnam had absolutely no idea what they were protesting, or why. It was a giant retarded social movement and edgy teens would see if they could get themselves in a picture in the papers.

Some of them never grew out of it. They are called the Democrat Party base over the age of 65.

Please tell me this is photo shop.
People illegaly cross our border and cry about it when they are caught? Execute them?

Again my point being actually making the world a better place is literally the least of their worries.

Their #1 goal is social good goy points and feeling smug and superior to people. They are basically Nazi’s to the textbook, they just swap out racial superiority for moral superiority - with the motivation being the superiority part (they don’t actually care about race or morality, they care about power and acceptance and inclusion).

So....if a child were to illegally enter my house without my permission that would make me a kidnapper?

Attached: 1560743795494.jpg (701x1024, 89K)

>Again my point being actually making the world a better place is literally the least of their worries.
>Their #1 goal is social good goy points and feeling smug and superior to people.

yes. once someone falls into this fake niche, this archetype, it would take a lot to knock them out of it. it's a matter of ego and the self-image people try to craft for themselves. it is not rooted in logic or self-preservation but in the desire to be "cool", the desire for deviance mixed with the desire to conform. this is the "danger zone" for them. they're part-time rebels. weekend justice fighters. stuck near the archetype.

Yeah they should return them to Mexico immediately.

same reason young women get tattoos even though it doesn't make them more attractive

What so they can come here again? Shoot these people or the problem remains.

Our asylum process should just be a catapult aimed in the direction of the southern border. My sympathy dried up when this became a full scale invasion. Which is to say right from the beginning.

he did it to post of FB for some virtual GBP, in hopes to have sex with the one single mexican milf he's stalking.

The children that aren’t returned are trafficked orphans. Where’s all the parents? Where’s theACLU with thousands of cases? Where’s the foreign governments? Nowhere to be found because they’re kids that were bought for $100 apiece

Well they come here and cross the border, hostile and violent, raise the flag of their Homeland over our soil.... So what's the difference between all these guys storming the border, and a hostile invasion? Why can't we just shoot them the second they cross over? Isn't that what every other country would do?

Attached: sddsf.jpg (366x218, 16K)

why are boomers so obsessed with holding signs?

Their frail and tired voices can easily be ignored.

I know several and they are worse than antifa because antifa are paid mercenaries with no political loyalty; these people are true belivers

These people are a danger unto themselves because they have the resources to “donate” enough money to their reps for face time to air their political theories

Agreed

nigger and no nigger in particular

I can’t believe you don’t just shoot at them at the border. Far less would come so it’s a win for the liberals and conservatives

The asylum system here is fucked, 90% of these immigrants claim asylum because it will keep them on US soil while their cases are inspected for legitimate asylum claims. And if they’re families the parents are naturally separated from the children while their case is pending. I guess due to IIRAIRA dhs can only hold on to the kids for 27 days. The legalities of the system are wasting too many expenses in trying to investigate these people, we don’t have the resources to cater to a cess pool of economic refugees.

Oh that’s easy we just throw them into the ‘concentration camps’ to await mass execution. The liberal narrative is fucking idiotiotic

Attached: 528C2239-0FB9-4BEC-A9D3-9AB90073005C.jpg (661x642, 89K)

I can believe that you didn't care when Nancy Schaefer told you about the corrupt CPS, and when she and her husband were murdered you did nothing except hunt for more children to rape and kill

No children of illegal immigrants have been kidnapped. The parents of these children have committed a crime and been detained. Also, it is for the children's safety that they be stopped and separated. It stops human traffickers.

It would if you put them in a cage.