Global warming is re-

>Stage 19 of the Tour de France has ended in dramatic fashion with racing called to a halt due to a landslide plus ice and snow on the road.

Attached: summer_in_france.jpg (675x900, 216K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cyclist.co.uk/news/6814/tour-de-france-2019-stage-19-cancelled-due-to-hail-snow-and-mudslides
dailymail.co.uk/sport/othersports/article-2330271/Giro-dItalia-19th-stage-canceled-weather-conditions.html
skysports.com/cycling/news/15264/8731879/giro-ditalia-stage-19-cancelled-and-stage-20-amended-due-to-bad-weather
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Ice age will kill all niggers

Kek please let it be the case.

I thought France was basically supposed to be burning to a crisp at the moment due to all the global warming that blew over from the US.

It's 108 degrees in Paris you fucking moron

nope

Attached: Bildschirmfoto 2019-07-26 um 22.16.59.png (1088x419, 63K)

Oh, man. I'm totally down with windgeschwindigkeit, but I simply cannot stand the niederschlagsmenge. I really just don't like any kind of menge at all. It's like the very air is full of niggers.

Kek wills it

I believe it's called "climate change", not "global warming".

Up your fucking autism Germany.

Faggots generate a lot of heat.

muh global warming. Fucking shills.
cyclist.co.uk/news/6814/tour-de-france-2019-stage-19-cancelled-due-to-hail-snow-and-mudslides

Attached: Tour.png (1187x1293, 1.19M)

dailymail.co.uk/sport/othersports/article-2330271/Giro-dItalia-19th-stage-canceled-weather-conditions.html

Attached: article-2330271-19F925A6000005DC-362_634x358.jpg (634x358, 58K)

skysports.com/cycling/news/15264/8731879/giro-ditalia-stage-19-cancelled-and-stage-20-amended-due-to-bad-weather

Attached: tonale_2949696.jpg (768x432, 130K)

>france
>using a german truck
oof

>News is real

It's snowing in Australia right now.

I don't think we even make trucks anymore since Germany fucked our industry

That's a shame. French cars pretty much don't exist in the US, but France has always had a respectable automotive industry.

-Man produces only a tiny portion of all CO2 released into the atmosphere each year. In contrast, for example, termites alone release far more CO2 annually (and by several orders of magnitude) than all the burning of fossil fuels.
-There had been a global cooling scare in the 1970s.
-From roughly 250-400 AD, the global climate was on average warmer than today, in what was called the “Roman Warm Period.” From roughly 950-1250 AD, the global climate was also warmer than today, in what was called the “Medieval Warm Period.” What followed was nicknamed "the little ice age."
-After reaching roughly 0.0020 percent (20 parts per million) of the atmosphere, each additional greenhouse gas molecule has less and less of an effect. The present concentration is 0.04 percent; it is essentially saturated—and can’t meaningfully trap much additional heat.

alman kenn nicht hagel und graupel, so warm es ist

Attached: 1564067264266.jpg (800x660, 192K)

>cold weather
>weather has nothing to do with climate
>hot weather
>climate is weather over time, this proves global warming

Its Grand Solar Minimum.
Find Zharkowa.
Prepper canned food and seeds.
Godspeed.

Yup tell that to any sane person and the realize its all bullshit.

This guy gets it.
Lets not mention these type of events and others that are acoouring around the world are consitent with events that happened during previous solar minimums, major flooding, mega droughts, incredible cold and warm events are also being repeated in the same area they occured in during previous minimums also. Its almost like its a cycle influenced by something so immensly powerful it i can nfluence our plamets climate as a result. Hmmmm i wonder that could be ?

ANAS is the Italian state highway maintenance authority.

So you're saying Italy has shitty roads?

Get better bikes.