The A$AP Rocky situation reminds me of that situation most of us have been in when we were little kids at school: Some...

The A$AP Rocky situation reminds me of that situation most of us have been in when we were little kids at school: Some little bastard will provoke you (or someone else) doing everything just short of hitting you - they talk shit, push you, try to steal your stuff, throw dirt or whatever the fuck at you, and so you finally have enough of their shit and just knock the shit out of them. And so the teacher comes over and punishes YOU for hitting instead of the other kid.

Attached: ASAP-Rocky.jpg (427x427, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

docdroid.net/z0hv0yQ/stockholms-tr-b-9283-19-aktbil-98.pdf
docdro.id/z0hv0yQ
docdroid.net/z0hv0yQ/stockholms-tr-b-9283-19-aktbil-98.pdf#page=63
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:American_people_imprisoned_abroad
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sweden fucked up big time and kike shills on Jow Forums are SEETHING that Trump is sticking up for an American citizen.

If it were a Swedish citizen and this all went down, I could understand. But it was some sandnigger gibsmaster. Which makes it pathetic.

Basee black man dindu nuffin!!! He was a gud boi

Attached: 1564128231862.png (995x971, 288K)

SEETHING. You both will be killed.

Attached: kill-bibi.jpg (575x575, 54K)

>he tries to talk to you so you tell your bodyguard to push him away
>your bodyguard chokes him and pushes him and breaks his headphone
>you edit the phone videos to remove those parts on purpose
>you pick up some glass bottles in preparation to attach the muslim guy
>you have text messages talking about editing that out on purpose
>muslim guy walks to you and says you committed battery against him and you should at least pay for his headphone
>slice him with open bottles
This is just like when I was in school. Knocking kids out in school is totally normal too, right?

Attached: chrome_2018-04-28_23-57-34.png (756x622, 66K)

A$AP Rocky - Gunz N Butter (2018) lyrics

>So get up off my YKK
>The president a a-hole (Fuck off)
>Prayin' for a JFK
>All we got was KKK

wtf are you talking about? I am saying that they should release him, because it wasn't even a Swedish citizen he attacked. Fuckin' psycho.

wew gross

i dont identify with this at all

in my school time u could get stabbed for refusing a cigarrete to a nigger

life is shit because of they're behavior

wahtever there is a party and nigger shows up

party is over

is this supposed to change my opinion of this situation? Holy shit you Israelis are fucking losers!!!!

You're all gonna be killed just like you mossad assets in Mexico.
Sweden kept an American citizen locked up for over 2 weeks WITHOUT BEING CHARGED. Sweden is doing this to protect migrants.

I hope you watch an Iranian soldier kill you mother.

>(citation needed)

Do you have absolutely ZERO reading comprehension? I am asking this unironically.

Holy shit trump supporters are literal cucks
>based black man who hates trump gets arrested for trying to kill someone
>we gotta make this white country disband their legal system to save the based nigger!!!

Attached: 1564126302528.png (1162x1297, 663K)

Imagine defending nigger mumble rappers
Talk all the shit you want about Scandinavia, but your chimpout culture doesn't fly here.

C O P E

It's no surprise trump cucks are defending some dumb nigger who chimped out. Sweden just arrested him because he hit a migrant though. Sweden loves muhammad meme amirite?

Imagine being Israeli shills and nothing you do works. You make minimum wage, or probably even less, and you're slaves to your masters. You guys are the real cattle. The real goyim. You're not free because you spend all your days trying to shill on a fucking website.

Gonna be fun watching muslims put bullets in your heads.

how did sweden fuck up? its not like burgers can just travel around the world whit diplomatic immunity or something.

Attached: 1556388916711.png (930x1081, 118K)

Niggers are not welcome here. Shoo shoo

Imagine throating trump and nigger dick this much for free

imagine a syrian soldier killing your best friends. You'll be seeing that in real life soon enough.

If you kill your enemies, they win. - Justin Truduaueu

No, I won't you pathetic little mutt. Suck more black dick

The bodyguard didn’t even break his headphones the guy smashed them over the bodyguards head

does america know that the guy he attacked is a muslim? that's why the most cucked nation in history is acting like it is. they prefer their shitskins to your feral nigs.

Do you have a source for any of this shit?

We've had dozens of threads on this already.
It's all in the police report
>docdroid.net/z0hv0yQ/stockholms-tr-b-9283-19-aktbil-98.pdf

That's a glownigger trying to frame Jow Forums. false flag incoming

Attached: 158237645398.png (689x666, 259K)

t. jewish schizo spammer

Attached: 1550092595234.png (512x512, 81K)

They even speak to themselves now to further frame Jow Forums as organic discussion

Still doesnt work. And they vant move any of this behavior to the media, because it's all demoralization aimed at us. That's why you never see CNN say "Trump is a zionist", but they'll parrot it here. Demoralization.

>actually caring about the fate of a degenerate nigger rapper?
>not even once

Attached: 1560467115882.png (580x654, 236K)

>BASED NIGGER MIGA MIGA MIGA DOG BLESS AMERICA
the absolute state of mutts...

if it was a swedish wh*teboi doing the same or even worse than the arape donald trump would have never tweeted that shit. It really tells you something.

No, hang him when he gets back, but it's unacceptable for a foreign nation to hold an American citizen for defending himself from being attacked my Muslim migrants.

I hope this all leads to a diplomatic crisis and the Swedish government looking bad, that would be extremely vandalpilled.

Attached: 1534166384898.png (2828x4000, 734K)

The preliminary investigation report: docdro.id/z0hv0yQ

> NOOO HOW CAN YOU HOLD OUR BASED BLACK MEN ACCOUNTABLE FOR THEIR ACTIONS

Maybe we should give the niggers life in prison just to trigger these nog lovers.

>how did sweden fuck up?
He's held in custody for defending himself against a couple of Hazaris. The Swedish legal system is known for screwing people over because of stuff like that, but now they have fucked up by doing it with a celebrity which is causing the international press to expose the shitty corrupt legal system.

Here are the facts.
>We are nationalists
>A$AP is therefore /OURGUY/
>Fuck aggressive Swedish Muslim rape tourists
>And fuck Sweden for pandering to them
Let's show them the way.

docdroid.net/z0hv0yQ/stockholms-tr-b-9283-19-aktbil-98.pdf#page=63

right here burger

>But it was some sandnigger gibsmaster. Which makes it pathetic.
This is where the entire story hinges on, the Afghan fuck already had a criminal record for assaulting people and got off with some bullshit sentence because it's Europe. Swedes just can't accept a nigger beating up an Afghani untermensch. In any other European country (excluding the UK) they'd have already set the nigger free. From the first video they show it's obvious that the sandnigger was under the influence and assaulted the bodyguard/tourmanager dude first and in the process destroyed his own phone/headset. In the follow up video the spaced out sandnigger keep following the niggers and subsequently gets their fucking shit stomped in when a bunch of swedes tell the nigger that the sandniggers tried to ficki-ficki them. The entire situation is a perfect example of class justice and how those meant to replace Europeans are protected by the communists (war be upon them).

he's not just an american citizen tho is he. fuck him.

you have hagelslag in your brain. The bodyguard attacked the mudslime first.

nogs btfo

do i have some shocking news for you

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:American_people_imprisoned_abroad

We will nuke the shithole you call a country if you imprison one of our own. I dare you.

you need to nuke half the planet, you retarded burger-mutt

I would love to see the city of Stockholm nuked to oblivion, wiping out most the political apparatus.

>the Afghan fuck already had a criminal record for assaulting people

So does the main negro, maybe all of them

>niggers vs sandniggers
Just heard about this so I checked out the videos. Really couldn't care less. Wasn't even much of an asskicking, but fuck rap, and fuck americans.

huh
niggers

Attached: fuckin a.jpg (300x278, 26K)

if you think that's a good think you probably went to public school in the US.

unironically this. the bully plays the victim card in front of the teacher and gets sob points, Swedes are pathetic

fuck off Swedecuck shill
fuck off Swedecuck shill

never happened to me

>violence is acceptable

Fuck off degenerate - violence is NEVER the answer

Based Sweden.

Attached: 436343.jpg (892x344, 227K)

Attached: 45744.jpg (893x329, 195K)

you ate your testicles

A real man turns the other cheek

A degenerate pagan like yourself wouldn’t grasp a concept like morality or self-restraint

You’re no better than an ape, and barely human

Attached: USA vs Sweden vs pol.png (1500x1000, 1.82M)

>a real man turns the other cheek
cool, mind if i take your wallet? You'll just turn the other cheek when i go to snatch it right? Or maybe having your wife taken is more your speed. Dont defend her, just turn that cheek

>Mutts threatening to blow up the Swedish embassy over this
Someone explain to me how the US is any more civilized than your run of the mill middle-eastern country upset about women featuring in IKEA books or something like that.

Blowing up government property would be extremely based though.

Turn the other cheek doesn't apply to being assaulted, idiot

Jesus never says anything about not defending yourself. Actually look into what "turn the other cheek" means, it has nothing to do with not defending yourself

Stop using the faith to justify being a pussy, Jesus said to sell your cloak and buy a sword if you don't have one, now why would he say that if he didn't want people defending themselves and those around them?

Cuck

He wasn’t assaulted you maple guzzling faggot

it sucks when a nigger chimps out while a camera is recording
off to jail you go savage!

Attached: 15166983010751.png (432x360, 164K)

Yep. Prettyboy and his "team" are going inside. The evidence is damning. Somebody tell Trump.

His bodyguard was

Self defense doesn't require you to be attacked first anyways, if you feel threatened you strike first
Cuck, you aren't a real Christian, you are just a coward

>I am saying that they should release him, because it wasn't even a Swedish citizen he attacked.
And I say they should kick both those niggers out of their country for causing trouble; but the sand niggers have been given the keys to sweden for now. USA nigger didn't check whose turf it was, now he pays for that stupidity. When he gets out he should go do a bunch of drugs in singapore to celebragte.

cry more nerd lol.

pretty much. a couple of fags are pretty lucky i was able to comprehend the consequences of shanking them in the hallway. i only didnt try because of what OP outlined. faggot adults would almost certainly discover it was me who killed the retarded nigger and them my life would be even worse. really makes you wonder why people eventually just snap and, i dunno, go shoot up some gun free zone

>if you imprison one of our own
Degenerate rapper that sold out to music industry to help keep niggerdom looking cool to niggers.
>one of our own

Attached: exclusiveclub.jpg (2290x1322, 393K)

>violence is NEVER the answer
-t. not a real american

Attached: GayAdoption.jpg (1440x810, 127K)

>Someone explain to me how the US is any more civilized
The US is an empire, portions of it are still pretty nice and civilized; mostly the parts that jews prefer to fly over.

#justice4A$aP

Enjoy your visit.

Swedish Law > US Law

/Thread