Why is Trump defending silicon valley? I don't get this guy at all

Why is Trump defending silicon valley? I don't get this guy at all.

Attached: 20190726_133451.jpg (1440x1225, 557K)

What a fool, French wine is much better. This clown seems to secretly hate Europe.

This MIGA faggot doesn't even drink. What does he know about french wine?

If a company sets up shop or sells their goods in France they should by taxed by France.

>I don't get this guy at all
Welcome to the club.

He's a kike what do you expect.

Attached: 1510552914411.jpg (1016x698, 197K)

That's what I was thinking

Chug a cock fuck face.

Kill yourself dumb nigger.

Go back to the donald retarded kike shill

I live in Oregon, I love the wine we have here, I don't think French Pinot's are that much better. But then again Trump doesn't drink so what the fuck does he know, Cailfag wine sucks in my opinion.

>taxing a company is defending them
Good stuff

Base Swede

He's not you dumb retarded retard guy.
He's defending national interest.
He's also looking into antitrust issues in Big Tech.

>Why is Trump defending silicon valley? I don't get this guy at all.
Well its kinda when you insult your sister then one of your buddies insults your sister and then its like wtf did you just say about my sister

Attached: IRAAAAN.jpg (500x667, 35K)

France is taxing companies like Amazon and faceburg because they make billions sell shit to France and pay zero in taxes because they are America companies, yet when the delete your account for (((hate speech))) it's because they are global companies and don't have to follow us law.

Attached: anti-Trump shills.jpg (735x677, 142K)

How the fuck is it in the national interest to limit the import abilities of companies that pay tax here in order to make sure that companies that don't pay tax here also do not pay tax on their overseas operations?

Cali wine is okay. If you eat cheese with it.

>looking into antitrust issues in Big Tech.

Nothing will come of this, the boomers who run our government barley know how to turn a computer on. Think about Hillary had a private server, with zero encryption on it and couldn't understand how it was hacked. That's 99% of the elected federal government.

>new york elite
>best buddy with epstein
>gifted his daughter to king jew of new york
>most pro israel president ever
>will probably destroy iran soon

>why does he defend jewish business man I don't get this guy at all

Attached: 45645645646.jpg (256x197, 12K)

Because Trump is a retard.

>Cailfag wine sucks in my opinion.

Leaf here. Damn right you are. I'd rather drink 3$ Chilean grapes and gasoline than shell out 20$ for 'an exclusive select Californian blend'. As for Canada, Okanagan wines are hit and miss. Niagara wines are wastes of money for shitbags who want to act like price equals quality.

The stuff I've had I didn't like as much as what we have in Oregon, but I've never been wine tasting their, so I can say for sure.

This is a macro theme not a micro one.
Trump is defending, in general, the idea that a country will not tax our domestic industry without reciprocal action.
Willamette Valley pinot is better.

>Nothing will come of this
>Hillary is going to win in a landslide
OK

We have really fucking good wine in Oregon because we are on the same latitude on the Earth as burgundy so Pinot grape's do really well here.

wine is wine unless you're a faggot that has nothing better than to turn it into some sort of complicated flavored retaration. Fuck the alcohol jew any way.

>why does the coach of the blue team defend the actions of the blue team? shouldnt he be defending the red team?

There is something seriously wrong with you.

>Boomers understand what Shadow banning and algorithm manipulation is and how it works.

>wine is wine
No it's not

Attached: hooch.jpg (300x244, 13K)

There's some similar claims for the Niagara region in relation to Bordeaux, but the fact is that their wacky lake-effect weather tends to screw up the seasons. The Okanagan pumps out Cab-Sauvs like nothing else, though.

>muh 4d chess

>French wine is much better.
It's fermented grape juice. Anyone claiming their region has better wine sniffs their own farts.

Our soil and climate is very similar to burgundy, so we are able to produce similar wines. Having freezing as winter's in Niagara probably doesn't help.

>doesn't cut H1B visas
>border worse than ever
>less deportations than Obama
>fighting France over some tech tax that will only affect Facebook, Google and Apple and other shitty companies
I'm sick of this guy.

First shilling for nigger rappers and now this. Why doesn’t he do something for white conservatives, aka the people who elected him?

>trust the plan

>LOWEST BLACK UNEMPLOYMENT EVER!
>TAX CUTS FOR 1% AND CORPORATIONS
>WE NEED MORE PEOPLE COMING IN BECAUSE WE NEED THE WORKERS!
>PRISON REFORM!
>BUMP STOCK BAN
>FREE A$AP ROCKY
>MAKE ISRAEL GREAT AGAIN
Did I miss any?
Has he done ONE thing to while the white middle class that elected him.

>Why doesn’t he do something for white conservatives

Kek why? What are they going to do vote for Kamala Harris who openly hates them?