Why are republican supporters so much hotter than democrat supports?

why are republican supporters so much hotter than democrat supports?

Attached: n0hy56jvinc31.jpg (640x1138, 89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/isa_belle_sl/
missmichigan.org/former-miss-michigan.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

democrats pander to the mentally ill that can't into relationships or get laid.

All the karate burns calories

Generally, smarter people take better care of themselves, because they have the wherewithal to plan for the future. Healthy eating and exercise habits contribute the most to overall attractiveness.

Republicans are on average
>richer
>higher IQ
>huwhiter
>embrace traditional notions of femininity and masculinity
>healthier
>more likely to view personal responsibility as a value
Libs are mostly poor fat niggers and spics from broken families

>despite being stripped of her crown

how are republicans consistenly self-owning so hard? this shit just doesn't get old

you're not getting that white dick, you insectoid bitch.

Republicans pander to the retards that can't stop breeding and have no money.

She does look like she sucks a good dick

Shes quite pretty.

grifting 101. go where the thirst is.

Attached: 1537400286134.gif (320x240, 3.14M)

Dicksucking deforms the mouth. Keep your semite behaviour out. Dick belongs in pussy.

her eyes are offset. she looks like a mongoloid genetic abortion.

>Dicksucking deforms the mouth

Attached: BEE5D88A-A7CB-4FF3-A271-7B4E49D59468.gif (400x307, 1.11M)

i want to eat sushi off her shaved pussy i dont care if shes chinese i still want to do it

Id take anything female with slant eyes that looks decent. Its the future of our world. You think you can get better but youll end up worse.

She has a white boyfriend faggot

she is a generous 5/10 without the makeup

I'll deform your butthole if you catch my drift

Because they have a brain.

Shouldn't she have just stayed on her rice paddy?

Nah i dont catch it your drift whatever that means. Also the asshole is only for pooping you degenerate.

Attached: 2C3E68BE-5C6B-43E6-9E87-89BEAD8FDC56.jpg (981x724, 180K)

It’s the tits. They’re always bouncy, firm, tastefully large without grossly large nipples and they don’t hang too low. Democrat girls will show them off way more frequently, but they are almost always substantially lower quality tits.

>this is the most attractive girl in Michigan
Are white women in Michigan really that ugly?

Attached: missmichigan.jpg (1024x629, 78K)

Attached: Modern Murica.jpg (1024x781, 130K)

Do you think she has a white bf, or an Asian bf?

Shes based and hot. But Thot as well.
She needs to quit being worldly and go have a family with a good Christian man and have lots of Republican babies.

Conservatives are better looking than liberals. Some study found this a while ago.

She has a white bf

anybody have her feet pics?

Attached: temp.png (1262x854, 1.63M)

Lefties are postmodern shills trying to destroy concepts such as classical beauty because they’re ´oppressive’ and objective truth doesn’t exist, everything is subjective

Right wingers recognize that objective beauty exist and try to better themselves in order to achieve it (if not, at least they recognize true objective beauty exist)

Why do niggers vote overwhelmingly democrat?

There isn't a woman alive above a 7 without makeup.

She's BUILT for BWC.

Why don't you try telling her to take off the makeup first.

This is the new Miss Michigan. I wouldn't consider anybody in the competition a beauty queen desu.

Attached: VYB32ZOREJCODC2TIRCQRZ76BI.jpeg.jpg (600x450, 44K)

instagram.com/isa_belle_sl/

>anybody have her feet pics?

Attached: Boobs_Ass_Feet.png (1000x1000, 67K)

The 2017 winner was the hottest imo.

Attached: HeatherKendrick2017(150x210).jpg (150x210, 32K)

Boobs will always be above ass. Even with trampstamp tattoos above the gymtrained ass.

Even with a thong to the moon. The frontside will always be superior to the backside.

NOOOOOOOOOOO
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

she is destined to end up on r/hapas

Attached: temp.png (1000x1000, 265K)

Which is Jow Forums's favorite winner?
missmichigan.org/former-miss-michigan.php

Imagine thinking you got "owned" for being stripped of your crown for standing up for your principles. Lol.

They're not, lol.

Lol, it's the non-whites (mostly Hispanics and Middle Easterners) that have the highest fertility rates in this country and they vote D so what are you on about?

r/hapas already is talking about her white bf

> I know him irl and he's honestly a piece of shit. We were watching Food Network the other day and he said "Paula Dean didn't do anything wrong, I wish they'd bring her back." He said that.

wtf I love Mitch McConnell and Israel now!

>Are white women in Michigan really that ugly?

Yes.

Attached: Michigan_Hottie.jpg (640x480, 81K)

How do you figure that a woman sucking a penis for a few minutes would do any relative damage when they shove food in their mouth and chew it dozens of times a day and that's not even counting eating popcicles or other things that can be eaten by being sucked.

they always are. we've had this thread a million times. strong pretty people gravitate towards conservatism. ugly weak people gravitate towards liberalism.

Attached: 1473896554592.jpg (600x749, 109K)

this is now a hot trump girl thread

Attached: 1473896837551.jpg (960x960, 97K)

They're pushing for non-whites to be winners to combat traditional American beauty standards because the faggots behind the curtain consider them racist.

Attached: 1473895730649.jpg (864x650, 342K)

Attached: 1487771751351.jpg (750x750, 116K)

Attached: 1487771693912.jpg (594x593, 125K)

Attached: 1487769216863.jpg (1080x810, 314K)

Leftists are inherently inferior, that's why they're leftists. Only ugly whores care about body positivity, only fatties espouse healthy at any weight.

Attached: 1488146867896.jpg (640x628, 104K)

Attached: 1487771732397.jpg (750x750, 107K)

>pander to the mentally ill that can't into relationships or get laid.

..but Jow Forums... nvm

Gibs and because Democrats tell them that the only reason there are issues in the black community are because of white supremacy and systematic racism. They take all responsibility off of blacks for their circumstance and promise to "right the wrongs" that are keeping them at the bottom. And many niggers are low-IQ enough to believe it and don't want to be told the hard truth of why they are really in the position they are in ( which is imo a mixture of genetics, cultural misdirection, and poor personal choices)

This is now a Kathy Zhu thread

She's pretty hot, and she supported trump for a while. Damn sexy bitch. Youknow youd all fuck her. Don't lie.

Attached: EMHASRRLUQI6LPJTHFOAKYEALE.jpg (1484x965, 91K)

I think they're girls. Not sure. If they are theyre kind of sexy.

Attached: merlin_118592405_c8ae76c8-1a46-4ef3-9237-efe1e988e0a3-articleLarge.jpg (600x405, 38K)

sir, basic highschool math and the openly available data on the internet shows that you are factually incorrect. you fucking phaggot

Conservative people are not 'progressive' by definition.

Attached: BasedWifeMAGA.jpg (500x1500, 81K)

Bruce Gender-Bender looks HORRIBLE!

Attached: Transphobia.jpg (1440x711, 128K)

They are more likely to be people that are driven and take responsibility for themselves and their actions unlike Democrates who are mostly mentally ill and socially retearded slobs.

>Her