Is there anything more pathetic than white supremacists?

Imagine thinking of being superior for belonging to a race that is
>not the smartest race
>not the strongest and fastest race
>not the hardest-working race
>not the most adaptable race
>not the race with the highest sexual prowess
>not the race with the best food
>not the longest-lived race
>not the most numerous race
>not the race with most pride and unity
>not the race with any culture left
>not the race with any future in the 22nd century
White supremacy is a meme, a fucking joke. Just join the dodos and go extinct already.

Attached: 893265203461.jpg (750x500, 49K)

They're pathetic because they're cartoon characters created by Jews based on their own Hollywood movies. Controlled opposition.

This is why Mossad is so sloppy. Nobody believes your bullshit.

Attached: mossad-soy2.gif (2089x800, 764K)

I'm a White nationalists, but i dont think we are superior in any way.

One thing is for sure, people of European decent have such an impressive history of historical dominance. No group of people ever controlled the world as much as the nation states of Europe between 1492 up until World War II.

The only thing more pathetic than these racust scumbags are the wannabe fat fucks on Jow Forums who larp on thsi site pretending they actaully defend their race

this scares you, doesn't it?

Attached: 1576234968609.gif (480x270, 2.39M)

White Nationalism is rightous

I agree, White supremacists are a joke. Now anti-semites, they are the best group of individuals and we whiteys just happened to have the best at it.

Attached: fashtitties.jpg (500x747, 75K)

Black supremacists ate really cringe. Pretty funny sometimes too.

Oh no, not the lit maches, anything but that!

Attached: 9328629426.gif (640x358, 3.11M)

>American
>White

Attached: e02e5ffb5f980cd8262cf7f0ae00a4a9_press-x-to-doubt-memes-memesuper-la-noire-doubt-meme_419-238.jpg (800x450, 28K)

moire pathetic?

Jewish supremacists?

>american
>white

The British Empire didn't last even two centuries and we can all see the result of it. You should look at any Eastern empire in history if you actually want to see impressive historical dominance.

>Is there anything more pathetic than white supremacists?
You, for starters.

Who is this guy, what happened to him?

> Imagine being this much of a yellowfeverist

to glorify bugs, fucking kek

Yeah, black supremacists. What the fuck do you have to proud of?

An American larper from Seattle who got rightfully BTFO.

i agree that white nazis are pathetic. I also agree with all your arguments.
I am not a european and I can say this: Whites are the most ambitious and even though they are not the best in anything, they are in the middle of everything. I guess. Thats what makes them so successful.

Feels good to be white

Attached: dark-angel-clipart-darkness-497629-4805666.jpg (1400x1050, 371K)

"If"

I am Guys its not just white supremascists who are pathetic. Same goes for blacks.
Guys I will be honest. Supremacy fits turks, kurds and arabs the most. Especially turks and kurds. So natural. Belive it or not guys. Basically brown people are not pathetic when they are nazis.

Supremacy isnt an empiracal statement.

That's the straw man, even "white supremacists" get stuck into this mistake.

Supremacy is a MORAL distinction.

My people PREFERRED to yours.

That is supremacy. Its a moral preference. Who do I want to benefit, MY people, or YOUR people.

My people.

(to put it simply).

Its not about who has higher IQ.

Attached: Redpilled.jpg (664x793, 196K)

Kek they literally have nothing to show for. Only selected group of Asians and Whites have anything to show for. The rest are total losers and basically just waste air.

Says Hans, living in the most cucked nation in the world, that never tires of kissing Israeli ass or letting in subhumans.

Attached: GermanyJews.jpg (997x571, 161K)

More pathetic?
Everyone else

Attached: 1549181452194.png (239x459, 133K)

He's just some gay troll or even more.gay leftist anyway. It's just embarrassing.

*empirical

Whites are MORALLY superior to others, BECAUSE I am white.

Ergo, I prefer my own people.

Attached: quote-moral-supremacy-is-the-only-one-that-leaves-monuments-and-not-ruins-behind-it-james-russell-lo (850x400, 52K)

>living in the most cucked nation in the world, that never tires of kissing Israeli ass or letting in subhumans
???

Check my flag again dude, I'm not American.

duh op

Europeans created the most beautiful cultures in the world and haters are just poor envious niggers/sandniggers. Your glorified asians, being actually smart, mostly love european culture

Imagine bashing white supremacism while simultaniously advocating for western (read white) values and systems for everyone.

I think it’s sexually entitled men and women, then white supremacists.

Whites created the most successful societies on earth, everything else is irrelevant.

Also, we are the tallest.
And the most beautiful.
We have the best architecture.
We have conquered the whole world.

Doesn't matter though if we're better or worse than others, the point is to stop the replacement genocide against us.

Antifa.

i recently read a book on the US revolution and its historical treatment of poor people and learned the founding fathers fucking despised my white ancestors and thought they were trash. england sent my "filth" ancestors over to america believing if they don't die on the trip, they would die slaving away for the merchants and property owners already colonizing the land. this got me thinking, if white culture is defined by the "accomplishments" of western leaders who come from hundreds of years of aristocratic inbred families, why would i have pride in the enslavement of my ancestors by these blue blooded reptiles? if i was a white supremacist, i would be cucking everything my own poor dirt farmer ancestors did for themselves. even now trump wouldn't dare live among middle americans he's an elite in his heart like the founding fathers

>mostly love dead european culture
FTFY. Some people just have a taste for archeology.

How vastly superior must it be, then, that is still preferred to current culture of dark races?

Own goal, leftard

As if that is mutually exclusive. African elites literally sold their kin, Mao killed his own as did Stalin. It's basically a best practice of all elites to dab on their people.

Yeah, so successful that they will be completely gone within 50 years LMAO.

Also no, you're not the tallest, beauty is a social construct and there have been bigger and longer-lasting empires.

> completely gone within 50 years LMAO.

Your trolling sucks

Oh yeah, that's why every young person in the world listens to classical European music and not black music.

Still better than African nationalists who told whites to fuck off and ended up fucking their own economy.

I think White being average in terms of temperament, physical prowness and intelligence is what makes them great.
They are not so intelligent so as to be terrified of any type of confrontation no are they stupid enough to be constantly seeking a confrontation.

European nationstates controled close to 90% of the globe at the hieght of its dominance. The logistics of that during that time period was incredible.

Not to mention the Industrial Revolution which changed the lives of the every day person on par with that of the Agricultural Revolution which took place 12,000 years ago.

All white culture is Jewish culture.

Oh really?

Attached: DE72VH0XoAEeT6w.jpg (773x1006, 128K)

That is still not gone. The only nation at the current pace that will likely be gone if nothing changes is South Korea.

So you acknowledge we built the most successful societies and conquered the whole world, lol.

Also, we are the tallest.
And the most beautiful, beauty is not subjective.
Studies are clear on both.
Deal with it, you self-hating piece of shit.

Blacks only have one genre, we have the rest.

You mad, anti-white rat?

Yes, white leftists

Have a you

Attached: funny-hungry-dogs-begging-food-98-5b44bd1c574a7__700.jpg (700x855, 102K)

And Bosnia

Imagine NOT being white? I have nightmares even thinking about it.

Attached: Vetter.webm (480x320, 2.31M)

Black music made by white/jewish producers.
Fuck off nigger.

You are stale as bread

Why Bosnia? Migration?

>dude white supremacists are pathetic
>also white men are the biggest threat to us poc
lmao okay get the gas hanz

When He comes back and purges Germany will you repent? Kek has willed his return to the world.

They actually have a big influx of shitskins.
They lost a total of 25% of their population.

Worst in all of Europe.

Your time's running short, Ahmed.

Attached: 1552498947894.png (1238x1252, 809K)

>jews are jewing the anti-jews
Schizos back on their bullshit

Attached: 1555157608944.jpg (656x555, 66K)

Leftie backfire effect trannies who cut off their junk in the hopes of tricking some gaboon into plowing their stiched wound are more pathetic than whites misguided by their in-group defense mechanism.
So are faggots who try to play "who can piss farther" on /pol.

Blacks are taller, which is why there are almost no more white guys in the NBA. Also, aside from simmetry and flaws, beauty IS subjective since the vast majority of people always tend to prefer people of their own race. Stick your "studies" back into your ass.

So you literally just admitted that whites cannot compete.

Go out in public and deny the holocaust

>Stick your "studies" back into your ass.

The total state of OP

Tikki torches.
Those were pretty gay. They didn't do any cool shit with all that flaming gay fire.

Kikes.
sage

Go in a black neighborhood and shout nigger.

Being a proud nigger is one.

You might want to check who are the highest payed musicians again fag.
When the 90's generation of niggers are gone.Like Kendrik and beyonce,you will suck noodles.

I personally feel like it is quite foolish to merge all white countries into the white race category. For example I am czech. Not white. I take full pride in my culture and history. My history is not polish or russian history. My past actions are not the actions of the germans or russians. They are my own. White supremacy only works for america. White supremacy makes no sense in europe.

Attached: 1559091631370.png (792x596, 535K)

We are the tallest, deal with, leftist loser.

Just how mad are you, lol

Attached: whites tallest.png (1200x273, 121K)

Why?When i can go to the zoo and throw bananas.

To take pride in your race doesn't require for your race to be the best one.

Blacks with your logic are inferior to asians, As you could argue that asians have better food.

Hello foreign Muslim.

Btw Musrat you will lose Turkey soon.
Just so you know:)

I can't believe it that this is happening but one has to argue in favor of niggers here that OPs cherrypicked stuff like food aren't quantifiable thus one can't say Asian food is better than niggerfood. It's just an opinion, nothing more. So far though only White and Asian food has been commercially successful.

Honestly, there's many more pathetic things one could be in life and in politics.

>non-hispanic whites
Okay, but where are the statistics for non-mutted whites? I bet over half of that 56% is made of quadroons.

>>not the smartest race
Smart enough to build the most successful societies.

>>not the strongest race
Wrong. Strongmen are exclusively won by white men.

>>not the most adaptable race
What? We conquered the whole world, so we're the most adaptable.

>>not the race with the best food
Wrong. Italian is considered the best everyday food and French the best haute cuisine.

>>not the race with any culture left
Anglo culture dominates the world.

Seething pathetic shitskin you are :)

Ad hominem

You are trying to push us into the corner with your anti white propaganda. What you unfortunately do not realize, is that the more you try pushing the lion into the corner, the bigger is the risk of it attacking you.

The idea of a race deconstruction makes no sense. There will always eventually be some people that are not gonna eat it up. They are gonna revolt. And eventually they will take back their pride and overthrow you from your fake throne.

Your tactics are foolish. They cannot survive in the long run. We are humans after all. No race likes being pushed into the corner and erased.

You are stepping on hot coal with a lion waiting to be awakened next to you. If I were you, I would watch my step.

You are trying to push back a race of aggressors, warriors, and murderers. Hope you do realize the consequences of your actions before it is too late for you.

Have a nice day.

Attached: 1562617454711.jpg (636x480, 35K)

White supremacists are not homini.

Lol, dumb?
Whites are the tallest, so mixing with other races can only make them smaller, not taller.

Fuck, first I thought you're a leftist, but you're so intellectually inferior I'm starting to think you're a shitskinned subhuman

And another one

What does "supremacy" have to with with being #1?
>Hey, I'm a good student! I got a 99%
>HA BUT U NO GET HUNNARD, WHITE BOIII

Correct, they are superhomines.

Daaawwwww, shitskin wants to seem smart by declinating homo, but gets even the simple plural wrong.
Just kill yourself, subhuman.
It's homines, not homini.

Niggers

>Smart enough to build the most successful societies.
I already replied to that >not the strongest race
I said strongest AND fastest. Being able to lift bigger stones might be a good skill for a slave, but it won't prevent you from losing every single fight.
>We conquered the whole world
And you lost it right away. Look at the Chinese if you want to see adaptability done right, they're conquering Africa right in this moment.
>Italian is considered the best everyday food
Funny how Italians magically become white when you need to feel proud of their food.
>Anglo culture dominates the world.
What culture? I cannot think of anything other than their language, which practically doesn't belong to them anymore.

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-07-22-08h29m10s594.png (853x480, 238K)

Sorry, I'm not an expert in dead languages and dead cultures.

>Krautfag has to make these posts or Granny Merkel will arrest him
Godspeed, Hans.

Attached: 1464508400866.jpg (429x514, 49K)

Attached: superwhite.png (1919x1277, 3.46M)

>Yeah, I wanted to look smart and embarrassed myself, but, uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, dead language

Neck yourself, subhuman

>Antifa member
>Goes to reddit and gets told to raid Jow Forums
>Does whatever his superior black daddy tells him
>Weakling

>gets mad that no one gives a shit about his retarded dead language
Calm your tits white boy. If you let your pressure rise you'll risk going extinct too soon.

> Uses "dead" language and fails
> Hates science
> Lusts after yerrow pussy

Gee OP it's lookin' bad, takin' really really bad

Yes, literally every other race.

So are they pathetic or the greatest threat to our tolerant tranny pedo society? Make up your mind

Attached: 1534129344982.gif (619x619, 1.83M)