How fucked am I?

I have posted, all in different threads from campus WiFi, my city, college, major, and general age range. I will be entering a field where if any of my Jow Forums statements were found regardless of their veracity I would be unpersoned. Most of the stuff I post on here is hyperbole or larping, but most “leftist” types don’t understand irony or subtlety.
Should people be worried about having their lives ruined by anonymous or semi-anonymous statements made on the internet?

Attached: D2F33B72-8FB0-46C3-AB06-F0522E870B74.jpg (576x1024, 100K)

>Most of the stuff I post on here is hyperbole or larping, but most “leftist” types don’t understand irony or subtlety.

I know right... I also only post in irony..

If you wont stand up the the thought police you have been policed. Live a good life and fuck jews.

Post even more. The (((Deep State))) will have so much data, they're spy bunkers--like Utah--will get overloaded and crash.

#metoo..

>How fucked am I?

PROTIP: YOU ARE NOT FUCKED IF YOU USE THE RESEARCH METHOD CALLED HUMAN FLESH SEARCH ENGINE.

it depends on what boards you browse in public
for instance, if you browse boards like /trv/ and /n/, no one will care

Who gives a fuck? You have every right to be upset about the state of the world today.

Don't worry. Your posts, my posts, and everyone else's post are nothing but satire. Most of us don't even know we are anymore.

Attached: giphy (2).gif (160x195, 1.19M)

Do you post from chrome? If so yes

Time to grow a real pair. It's your life, just make sure you know who you really are and don't let other people be the ones to tell you.

>claims a college researcher
>not proves
Get off 4chins wryte boipremicsts

You just told me who I am desu

Attached: PGdrDjq5Nh-6.png (300x250, 34K)

Our only hope is to have programmed The AI that much, that we still made the world a better place. Even if it costs us our "lives"

maybe stop being a giant pussy and stand up for what you believe in? i say racist stuff on my youtube channel with my face and real name

Attached: 1433952272667.jpg (443x332, 18K)

Your posts aren't the type of data they're talking about. It has nothing to do with that.

I don’t use chrome.
Thanks for the advice user

Attached: killjews.jpg (300x207, 13K)

difference between me and other morons is i know when the times over. if they go all kike out attempmting to kill their enemies becuase what their doing is so bad noone would ever take up for them but them and an organized crime gang, ill start takling them out including the useless minions i see on sight. how many useless minions does it take to take out one guy who packs as much knowledge as any organizations in america? i mean fuck, you can go to court and call yourself your own every piece of government

What are you afraid? That the enormous cock you said you have is really not so big?
Meh, anyway, the 6 millions are really 2-3, 911 was an inside(mossad) job, pedophiles are in top power positions, nasa moon landing is fake, petrodollar goes hand in hand with euro and both are printed from thin air into oblivion, followed by yen, what else?
You afraid of muslims? Yeah, they are nuts, but so is anyone else.
No need to insult anyone, just point out their game and don't participate in it, play yours.

Couldn't care less.
That's why I moved to the midwest and bought a couple dozen acres of land.
C'mon out to the ranch, lefties. Meet my dogs. If you get by them, I'll introduce you to my buddies Smith and Wesson.

Attached: received_482180329272066.jpg (2048x1863, 226K)

Don't worry user.
If they destroy your (((way of life)))) they're just sending you back to where you belong. On the homestead with your family not giving a flying fuck about (((their))) society.
Enjoy the shitposting and start planning your escape now!

Attached: 1562733740339.jpg (900x529, 67K)

Oooh ooh, mine is all larping and irony too. Would be nice to stop hiding. Also, this thread sure does come up a lot.

I read a similar article a couple years ago. If it's the same as this article, the AI identifies people by writing patterns. Therefore, one way to try and manipulate it would be don't type the same way as you do on social media sites etc. that your identity is attached to it - be aware of words you frequently use, your use of caps, and other identifiable characteristics/patterns, like that dash and slash I just did.

Leaving the fight is what has gotten us in this situation now. If conservatives had actually conserved the stuff they said they would, we wouldn’t be on the slow decline downward.
I don’t believe in abandoning all that which our civilization built

Only say shit that's true and you won't have a problem defending it. Simple.

Don't be a pussy.

The absolute state of captcha

Attached: captcha.png (394x579, 367K)

>checked
it's a demoralization attempt
also Jow Forums needs to stop being gay and stop banning people for using tor

Sounds nice user, I want a homestead and to tell (((society))) to fuck off, like God intended.

Come find me and accuse me of saying nigger on an underwater basket weaving Mongolian website and I'll sue your pants off kikes

retard theyre taking everything that our civilization has built to fund their lifes, the people running it are just pyschopaths who would kill someonme if only 2 people and they were one of them left on earth.

Sage.

Attached: talmud.jpg (1472x1472, 317K)

How does engaging in HFSE help protect your own identity

This is bullshit tbch. At least in the context of applying it here.

Also someone could add a random copypaste of another poster to the bottom of their own post. The ai would see the two style metrics as one person who's non existent.

That's why this is bullshit. Especially with phone posters matching non retards in at least spelling.

What we'll need now is AI that will process text to obfuscate and fuck up that de-anonymizing AI. Seems simple.

Attached: 26.jpg (2581x1093, 523K)

Attached: bill_clinton_on_jeff_epstein_flight_records.png (1178x2801, 2.31M)

I, on the other hand fully stand behind only the most extreme and violent comments I have made.

In no way do I absolve or abstain from anything less than the wholesale gassing and eradication of all Jews and mentally deficient subhumans. Any further statements to this board, made on any iP or under any flag must be viewed seriously and at the highest levels.

Let it be known, that this statement is an absolute unshakeable truth to never be retracted or deemed 'humurous' or 'roleplaying'

I meant every word I’ve ever said here.

This

Post link

Based
Fuck all these cowards

This is worse for /b/ than Jow Forums

>proud whitoid larper meets the real world

lmao you are fucked

Attached: 668C3E03-39F5-492B-B02C-C1C1D26672D1.jpg (1024x576, 38K)

u just fuckd urself m8

Fuck your field then. Do something that matters regardless of your gay Internet opinions

shut up glownigger
your algorithm can be manipulated

Attached: 1562976809220.jpg (360x360, 10K)

You do realized it was spammed all over pol when trump became president that the republicans passed a bill that tracks all your internet activity specifically from sites like Jow Forums even if your anonymous that lets the govt and potential employers look at your ''anonymous'' Jow Forums activity.

Attached: 1563723027891s.jpg (125x125, 2K)

This site had always been considered for satire
All posts associated with this user has and shall remain hyperbole or satire.

My field in a broad sense does not tolerate opinions outside the narrow leftist Overton window; my subset doesn’t either, but we’re not as leftist to the same degree.
It’s hard to explain without giving too much information

>tfw phoneposting makes it harder to identify people

what theyre talking about here are data sets that have been anonymised, not data that is anonymous to begin with
for example, you have a bunch of peoples medical history data but for privacy reasons you filter personal identifying information in order to do some sort of data analytics
so you will have, for any given entry, some data and some personal identifying information (which should be garbled nonsense)
what they are saying here is that there are machine learning algorithms that can "discover" the relationship between the garbled nonsense and the personal identifying information for a person who is part of that data set, thus tying that persons entry to their identity (bypassing the garbling that was meant to protect their identity)

"According to the researchers, their new tool can re-identify 99.98 per cent of Americans in any available anonymised dataset by using only 15 attributes, including gender, age, and marital status. "While there might be a lot of people who are in their thirties, male, and living in New York City, far fewer of them were also born on 5 January, are driving a red sports car, and live with two kids (both girls) and one dog," "
if you read this you can see all theyre doing is narrowing down your identity based on 15 attribtues, which since they claim this works on many datasets is probably not related to the data set theyre testing against
this is essentially the same method Jow Forums uses to pinpoint people/places, autism, only automated

this doesnt really have anything to do with anonymous posts on the internet (im not saying that isnt tracked somehow im just saying that this isnt relevant to it) unless there is a big database of all the posts youve made on whatever websites from your IP

Everything I ever posted is true. If there were even the slightest opportunity for me to reclaim my country I would. I'm just powerless.

You need to have a plan ready now for what you will do if someone gets ahold of your posting history as a wrongthinker. Are you willing to let everything you said anonymously be waved in the face of all your friends, family, and employers? Will you bend the knee or will you stand? Will you fight back?

Definitely ironic

It's nonsense. The program relies not on prose style, but on revealed attributes.

I have 4 daughters. I own a black poodle. I drive a Toyota Prado. I live in a blue house. Spoiler: Hillary wins.

v& in 10 screencap this

What is new? If they want you they'll get you. There is no such thing as anonimity unless you have burner electronics and never keep a phone on your person or use email, or call or rent, or own something. Your name is on a paper trail somewhere

This.
Imagine living in fear
Fear is a slave emotion emotion

Nigger