MUH LOGOS

Is there any question this nibba didn't try and answer with 'Logos'? I feel like it's almost a meme at this point.

youtu.be/TXkTXFunnOU

Attached: BROgos.jpg (1068x598, 67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dyeus
youtube.com/watch?v=CQ7UZTL43j8
youtube.com/watch?v=qN6KyXMdU6Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

#LogosRising

Attached: 1543409022344.jpg (783x623, 44K)

Well logos as a philosophical concept is like the reason of all things. So in a way it could always be used as the ultimate explanation of all things. More properly though it's supposed to give confidence in reason and nature itself and encourage people to pursue the good: the very nature of reality is on the side of those who do what is right, true and good, despite all powers or appearances to the contrary.

>Well logos as a philosophical concept is like the reason of all things. So in a way it could always be used as the ultimate explanation of all things. More properly though it's supposed to give confidence in reason and nature itself and encourage people to pursue the good: the very nature of reality is on the side of those who do what is right, true and good, despite all powers or appearances to the contrary.
Amd that's why e-celeb christkike shills try to demoralize it

Attached: hipster nationalist.jpg (474x716, 71K)

it's a huge step forward, but the next step should be do drop the semitic intrusion into the indo-european pantheon
hail Dyēus Phter
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dyeus

What do you think you stupid chat bot russian provocateur scum ass faggit

I’ve enjoyed Roosh’s videos of small town America. Some of the towns he visited on the East Coast around Pennsylvania and Virginia look really comfy. However there is a sense of finality in these video’s, like Roosh is recording the final death throes of what America once used to be like, some of it reminds me of the books “The Passage and The Twelve”.

>I’ve enjoyed Roosh
kys

It's quite simple really. Bible thumping Christcucks would answer everything with muh Jesus before and soon enough smart people got tired of hearing that retardation and started filtering it out. So they took a meme word, Logos, and replaced Jesus with it. The proselytizing is all the same, except instead of muh Jesus it's muh Logos. It's a way to disguise Christkiking and make retards accept a Jewish slave religion because "look how deep it is man, LOGOS".

Also, they've distorted the ancient Greek philosophical meaning beyond recognition.

>It's quite simple really. Anti-Christian Fedorafags would answer everything with 'muh smart people got tired of hearing that retardation' and actually intelligent people started filtering it out.
And people who have an even slight grasp of Logos will appreciate what I just did there.

He's not wrong though. I mean in the beginning there was Logos.

>So they took a meme word, Logos, and replaced Jesus with it. The proselytizing is all the same, except instead of muh Jesus it's muh Logos. It's a way to disguise Christkiking and make retards accept a Jewish slave religion because "look how deep it is man, LOGOS".
>Also, they've distorted the ancient Greek philosophical meaning beyond recognition.
yup

gtfo and go worship marvel characters

why would I worship Semitic myth making for the goyim?

>muh fedora
>muh larpagan
lmao clutching at straws because your little kike religion was exposed.

PRAISE LOGOS BRO LOGOS LOVES U LOGOS DIED FOR UR SINS

>Semitic myth making for the goyim?
Not Semitic not a myth and Christ is for all people.

Show me.

kikes are literally defined in opposition of Christianity you retard

>Christ is for all people.
that's the problem faggot, it's not a white man's religion. Why the fuck should whites accept spics and niggers in their heaven?

>PRAISE LOGOS BRO LOGOS LOVES U LOGOS DIED FOR UR SINS

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (1365x1024, 161K)

I meant primarily Hollywood productions

logos means that there is an internal logic to reality and going against it is bad and stupid

Deduction from first principles < Probabilistic simulation/Mind of God

>1 post

>there is an internal logic to reality
children getting cancer is logos

>not Semitic
Is God who made and makes all things a Semite? Was Adam? Was Abel? Was Seth? Was Noah?

>myth
Christ is the most thoroughly and well attested to ancient personage we know of. Denying His existence or miracles was not an argument until modern times. If there was doubt about Him that obviously would have been expressed by anti-Christian writers right off the bat, being a rather obvious flaw in the very foundation of the new religion. No one took this route.

>for all people
He died for everyone, not just Semites.

yahweh was invented by semites.
there is no proof that jesus existed.
christ teaches white people to be the opposite of Rome, which coincidentally conquered judea, destroyed their faggy temple and enslaved the kike.

now you demand perfect material well-being.

just contesting the concept of logos

>was
You have no way of knowing save textual evidence buttfucked over the course of two+ millennia.

>thoroughly and well attested
Evidence, please

>was not an argument
Correlation fallacy

>doubt only came from anti-Christians
The most obvious ad hominem in history.

>flaw in the foundation
As dictated by your god to his so-called disciples (propaganda ministers in contemporary parlance).

>he died for everyone
We’re posthuman. Did he die for us or is ignorance a condition of salvation? Certainly seems so given the Garden of Eden creation myth.

>it's not a white man's religion
Correct. It's the God-Man's religion.

I think EMJ is onto something with Logos but doesn't explain it adequately
People know what chaos is. Shcool shootings. Transvestites. Debt slavery. Nations punishing their own citizens and making them less safe.
Logos is the opposite of chaos. We have an alternative.

seething autism

>yahweh was invented by semites.
The very name you used for God there was itself a refusal to be reduced to a national deity. The Name "YHWH" transcends such categories in its very meaning.

EMJ's endgame is to produce more catholics and that's it. It's also funny how Roosh V has become exactly like the damaged women of this age - sleeps around enough for ten lifetimes then "grows up", becomes Christian and wants to settle down with a family.
In Aristotle's rhetoric "logos" is truth and apparent truth, makes no difference between the two. so when EMJ says catholicism is logos he might as well be saying "well this is the way, apparently". it's also funny how so many of this catholic literature is response to Plato/Aristotle, who weren't Christians, but the church declares them "righteous pagans" and saved lol.

>listens to random songs on YouTube

It's worse than you thought.

Attached: logosfags.png (958x638, 36K)

>You have no way of knowing save textual evidence buttfucked over the course of two+ millennia.
Or Augustus Caesar, for that matter.

are you contesting the historical fact that christianity is a continuation of the semitic religion?

Roosh is actually doing what a man is supposed to do, and feminists are trying to copy that but don't understand that a virgin man and a virgin woman are two totally different things.

>christ teaches white people to be the opposite of Rome
no, he said to pay taxes to Ceasar and to walk the second mile with the Roman army.
it is well known that Christianity was a religion for the slaves and it made them accept their subservient status. It stabilized Rome.

/thread

So if you can’t hide behind God’s authority you’ll hide behind Caesar’s. Neither one is here to defend your argument. I guess you’re forfeiting. Or at least I know you have even if you don’t.

You're right. I meant that it's against the spirit/idea of Rome, and of course Germanic Europe.

>It's quite simple really, my fellow white people. Bible thumping Christcucks would answer everything with muh Jesus before and soon enough smart people got tired of hearing that retardation and started filtering it out. So they took a meme word, Logos, and replaced Jesus with it. The proselytizing is all the same, except instead of muh Jesus it's muh Logos. It's a way to disguise Christkiking and make retards accept a Jewish slave religion because "look how deep it is man, LOGOS".
>Also, they've distorted the ancient Greek philosophical meaning beyond recognition.

Attached: 1535748551816.jpg (754x585, 233K)

well, if you are religious then according to its internal logic children go to heaven and there is no real harm done.

this is so ESL it hurts

sounds like a cope to me.

>Muh logos
This is the true master of the logos.
youtube.com/watch?v=CQ7UZTL43j8

Attached: arton10737.png (776x510, 114K)

Of course it's a discontinuation of "the semitic religion." The point Christ was making is that God is not the private or personal property of any nation and was 'for' all the nations (He willed them into existence after all). The Semites tried to privatize and monopolize God and God refused to be demoted to just another national deity.

>You have no way of knowing save textual evidence buttfucked over the course of two+ millennia.
Never studied the subject at hand. Claims to be a critical thinker" all the same.

Attached: 15445852179.gif (236x307, 2.32M)

so semites were never god's chosen people, and he did not reveal himself to them first and foremost?

I would say that we see children dying as such a devastating tragedy because people now have so few children.
100 years ago everybody would have 5-7 children and one dying would be very painful, but not a catastrophe.
People would have to get their shit together fast because they would still have to care for the other six.

I can't solve the problem of suffering for you. It exists besides the question of "is there a god or not".

>if you don’t believe then you didn’t study it
More ad hominems. But do keep in mind that the strength of an argument has nothing at all to do with the character of the man delivering the information, little sophist.

BUY MY BOOKS

why would you wear a shirt that says "goy" its like a nigger wearing a shirt that says nigger

I'm just pointing out that EMJ's brainlet take on Logos is inconsistent. You cannot say that reality has a logical structure and not include evil and chaos in it, at which point you become a heretic in the eyes of the church. I've noticed that catholics do this a lot: they try to force memes and concepts onto reality, resorting to pretty much everything, except the pursuit of truth in order to achieve their aims.

before I go to sleep, these are my beliefs:
1. you will die, probably at age 70
2. since you will certainly die, your #1 job is to reproduce yourself, sufficiently. Everything else is distraction.

Logos comes from Pagans. Christcucks are just spewing diarrhea word-salad.

Attached: 3ba10733e648a281bfcbcf296cc46e23ad3dbdcd5ddf6d5d1123ba3edfa51ff4.jpg (797x925, 251K)

They were chosen to be His vehicle of revelation to the whole world. They were set aside to be His priests and to be the priests of the divine religion. It was an amazing privilege. God literally made them for that purpose, which was and is fulfilled by Christ and His Apostles and their succesors now.

Christians are also His Chosen People (His "elect"). Jews were supposed to be like Christians and they obviously refused. Now their existence serves as a credit to the historicity of the Gospel, much to their bitter consternation. Obviously what it means to be chosen by God has radically different understanding in Christianity than in modern Judaism or really Talmudism.

so if semites were chosen to be his priests, you can call christianity a semitic religion. The fact that they refused this amazing privilege does not change god's intention to put semites above the gentile.

>All these idiots that think Logos is a "thing" to be worshiped

It's an action, of what is "not determinable nor specific". What you're all literally doing right now is (logo)machy, a meaningless battle over words.

Logos: "To reason", "To recount", "to plea"

Attached: stop.png (540x189, 62K)

fpbp

Attached: 93483493452.jpg (446x580, 88K)

Evil is a privation in Catholic theology. It can't exist without a parasitical basis in something good. The good, however, remains and the good is necessary for any evil to be but evil is not necessary for the good to be. That's part of the logos idea and why I said it can provide a kind of hope or confidence in doing good: goodness is stronger than evil by its very nature.

The science of logic and the roots of our empirical sciences came from the pre-Christkike Pagans.

Attached: 1532446711599.gif (300x186, 445K)

>so if semites were chosen to be his priests, you can call christianity a semitic religion.
I don't think this follows but whatever.

>The fact that they refused this amazing privilege does not change god's intention to put semites above the gentile.
It was literally a service to both God and man. The privilege was to serve God and His will and His creatures and creation. Priests are 'set above' for the same reason public servants are: they perform a service and justice demands something be returned for that benefit.

>Makes baseless claims. Cries about ad hominems
If you had studied the subject, you would know your folly. We both know you haven't read even one of the church fathers.

Attached: 1544542788170.gif (236x307, 1.56M)

Interesting. I agree in a way, but the concepts become blurry in practice. Evil is often used to do good, and good deeds often lead to evil. In that sense logos cannot exist without an illogical approach to understanding reality. Even so, I believe that reality is so random that it cannot be understood by the human mind. Our models for understanding reality, no matter how complex, are just temporary vehicles until we're met with a new set of unknown and unaccountable for variables. As such logos, as an overarching narrative is simply the concept of creating models that can accurately predict outcomes in certain circumstances.

But do you not see that if you were waging warfare on a people, you would create a religion that puts you in charge of said people?

The infidel shirts are hilarious as well.

Roosh has been visiting monasteries and asked Jones about it.

He has always been where the money is. How can you penis cutter worshippers be this naive

He's blatantly right when he says "white" is a negative identity created by oligarchs for political control. Gonna be a tough one to get around that.

Attached: 45645654 (2).jpg (2048x1515, 294K)

no, it's not. It's a very transparent dishonest criticism in order to strengthen christian identity

>He's blatantly right when he says "white" is a negative identity

Attached: 1563776835587.png (412x438, 127K)

If it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck, and swims like a duck, it's probably a duck. I'll take the guy at his word until shown otherwise. I don't give any of these people money anyway, except Jones because he sells actual products, i.e. magazine & books.

look, humans are animals with a developed frontal cortex.
this means that we have animal instincts but also rational thought and self-control.
animals are directed by pure instincts: they kill and rape each other all the time. Do they do evil? No, they know no other way, they have to be governed by instincts.

Most of what we call evil/sin in people is that people allow themselves to act on our animal instincts: killing, raping, stealing, gluttony, lazyness, etc.
Our moral duty is to control ourselves and follow moral rules. If it was easy to have self-control, then we wouldn't even perceive this as an important problem. E.g. I can control myself from putting my hand in fire and getting hurt. 99,999% of people can the same, so there is no philosophy dispute about this.

(OP)
Well God as a philosophical concept is like the reason of all things. So in a way it could always be used as the ultimate explanation of all things. More properly though it's supposed to give confidence in reason and nature itself and encourage people to pursue the good: the very nature of reality is on the side of those who do what is right, true and good, despite all powers or appearances to the contrary.
It's not a hard concept to grasp you fucking retard.

Attached: quote7.jpg (284x177, 8K)

no, true evil is spiritual and it has a sexual gratification element to it. A lot of christians, especially EMJ (I suspect), get a sexual thrill from betrayal for example.

You can smell and feel evil. It's not just cruelty or sadism, but a creation of the mind. It's almost artistic. That's why humans are uniquely capable of true evil.

I also suspect that's why you see so much pedophilia in the catholic church.

Leave poland

>A lot of christians, especially EMJ (I suspect), get a sexual thrill from betrayal for example.
no idea what that means.

for sadists, when they were young, their brains got scrambled and the pleasure center connected with the action of violence. Very hard to cure that. But that is still in the realm of animal instincts. To some extent, small sadism was necessary to be a hunter that enjoys the hunt.

There are also cases that abused people feel bad as losers low on the social ladder, and they abuse others to take back the power and to feel as the winners on top. This is also a necessary animal instinct, but we do not want it in society. We do not want a society where there is a lot of physical fighting for the social ladder. It's not productive.

>But do you not see that if you were waging warfare on a people, you would create a religion that puts you in charge of said people?
I agree with you on the first paragraph. I find it interesting you associated the logos with succesful predictive models. Perhaps this is why intuitively people expect prophecy to be a mark of the authenticity of the divine mind?

As to the priesthood, I would argue that the Christian priesthood is still at the service of not only God but the nations too. I cannot see how orthodox Christian morality and doctrine does the least disservice to individuals or nations. In fact, even if it seems to, I have learned to be patient and grant it the benefit of the doubt as more often than not disobeying it proves to cause ruin or destruction.

sheer amount of shills in the thread
one thing is clear: the kike fears LOGOS

"white" isn't a complete identity. you're only white in a binary against black, there is no foundation without an enemy. its ridiculous, and by the way, the only "white" culture I can think of is larping youtube vids with montages of historical monuments made by ethnic groups that had actual identities.

>the kike fears LOGOS
Jesus Kike

>"white" isn't a complete identity. you're only white in a binary against black,
lol

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (474x632, 55K)

EMJ is right here but he never explains it well
argument has to be more concise, like "white just means 'goy'" or "whites are Europeans without religion"
I don't know the right thing but his ideas are complex and can't be conveyed clearly

I'm saying that sadism and cruelty are not evil. They are baser human instincts that were very viable from an evolutionary perspective. True evil is spiritual, and spirituality is that fancy of imagination that leads people to religion and visions of utopias, hell, and ultimate good. Evil exists in that realm, not the animal. And you have to be spiritual to be evil. This is why EMJ and pedophile priests get so sexually aroused by betrayal.

I can't disagree too much with your second paragraph. The original argument was that christianity is based on a semitic religion (so were the greek gods btw).

That's retarded. White is just another word for European. European culture exists, and it's not just christcuckery. It has a rich history of valuable thinkers, and men of action, from all walks of the political spectrum. It is also something that must be genetically preserved at all costs.

nonsense.
You are a member of a group, if you are targeted as the member of a group.
If Blacks and Jews hate and target Whites, then objectively being White is salient category and Whites need to group themselves for protection.
Outside threat is the main reason why individuals aggregate into groups. Otherwise people prefer to pursue their benefit as individuals.

His interview with Dr.Edward Dutton is revealing.
youtube.com/watch?v=qN6KyXMdU6Y

>This is why EMJ and pedophile priests get so sexually aroused by betrayal.
this is some shit that requires proof.

just pay attention to what he does and says.
why do you think dante put betrayal as the worst sin?
it's uniquely pleasurable to christians

I agree that its an important argument that needs to be developed, for sure.

I'm irish/french/german whatever else, your average "white" american and live in a neighborhood of minorities next to a city of minorities, trust me, I get it. I feel the pain.

The reality though is, they're not a threat at all. The threat is you being AFRAID. Like this fucking polish guy saying he's afraid of blacks and jews and we need to group for protection. Pathetic.

Attached: 1554838743956.png (529x529, 364K)

thanks mister federal agent, I'll take your advice to heart

This video is very good

Dutton's channel is great.

>everybody rushes to somebody they can watch, listen to, and then treat as a celebrity in their mind where they don't judge the material for themselves and just go with what the person they like said
>handful of people actually do the legwork themselves and read what they need to
Everybody wants to be spoonfed and very few seem to want to actually learn it. Some of the best people when it comes to opening up people to new ideas don't necessarily completely understand it themselves. They're just a person meant to be a cause of ripples in the matrix for others to attune to and build on as well, building more ripples. But when one person is shouldering the task it easily opens up the entire thing to subversion via corruption. Dammit people. Wake up and quit relying on a person to wake YOU up.

Attached: 1547046413221.png (609x610, 579K)

right-wing answer to everything:
>Logos

left-wing answer to everything:
>racism

Both leftists and EMJ and his logo cult deny race. Really makes you think.

you know who doesn't deny race? jews
nice flag

leftists don't deny race.
>but they SAY that race doesn't exist.
yea, and out of the other side of their mouth they CONSTANTLY PROCLAIM that race exists.
I get where EMJ comes from, race doesn't matter to God, actions and behavior does.

but to leftists, race is implicit because everything is seen through the prism of race and skin color.