What's/ pol's stance on pic related?

Attached: 004-ford-super-duty-diesel-giant-exhaust-tip.jpg (1300x975, 675K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A9vLNbFMPr4
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Jow Forums is in favor of guns as a penis replacement therapy as well as sports cars. Unnecessarily large trucks are the same idea and both pollute the air which is a huge plus; bigly big league. Therefore, this truck is based and redpilled.

But is the exhaust tip?

how did fart cannons become popular with truck guys?

Attached: 1564153447545.jpg (450x390, 38K)

Of course. That shows the other drivers you are fully aware of your penis being too small to cope with normally. That is MAGA Country level asshole behavior. Based and redpilled for sure.

Nice truck

Oh fuck ya bud

LMAO, I approve

truck nuts weren't gay enough

you have to understand that 90% of the "men" who own these kinds of trucks are out-and-proud homosexuals. they need to signal their insatiable desire for dick in the loudest fashion possible or else they'll be unable to find a hole to thrust their dick into. just another one of nature's many wonders.

A knife in the tire is my stance. I live in the country and see this shit more and more, just stop it.

His Uncle Daddy bought him that gay truck.

it's retarded but tolerated because it pisses off shitlibs in their honda civics.

Diesels are cool, those rims scream megafaggot though.

nigger tier

size of tailpipe is directly proportional to diameter of asshole.

Attached: 1563986935672.jpg (798x414, 107K)

Wasteful materialism.
>Everything I don't like means they have a small peepee
Childish.

compensating

Looks stupid, sounds terrible, probably bad for the vehicle
Albertafags who made tons of cash in the oilfield all drive trucks like that, I bet most of them got stiffed on the resale when the work dried up and they had to start selling their expensive shit.
Boohoohoo stupid leafs

Attached: 117A38F7-558C-49F3-BEB8-240EFE5CEB8B.png (481x487, 359K)

i dont understand bro dozers.

my truck has a 6" turbo back exhaust thats straight piped, but with dingy stock wheels, dented rusty hood, dented body pannels, scratches all over, mashed bumpers and looks thouroghly thrashed, but the engine is fucking bonkers, and thats where it should be focused, on making massive fucking power.

these ricer rims on a lifted truck with shiny chrome are disgusting.

People that talk shit have never driven one, so here goes:
A turbo-diesel's biggest flaw is the restrictive exhaust so straight piping them gives them more power but also makes them loud. A large tip changes the exhaust note. If you don't like 1000 ft-lbs of torque than move to yurop you fucking faggots.

Degenerate. Same goes for the heightened frames and super bright LED lights.

But hey, they gotta express themselves some way since their tiny dick won't get them anywhere.

based

>1,000ft-lbs
>300hp because revlet and lolnoflow
>still get cucked by Stacy's V6 Accord because torque doesn't mean acceleration

now adays it seems most anons are green fash so they would be against this. anyone doing this goes right to the camps

Are you a feminist cunt or a kike or both? I bet it's both. Is it both?

Prove it faggot. You don't do shit.

>no salt life sticker
>no political bumper stickers
>no unnecessary spotlights
It’s like your not even trying.

Attached: 5000ACFF-1680-4E82-A89D-8429494543AC.jpg (765x1024, 187K)

that's just silly. my uncle is a farmer down south and also thinks that shit is super gay.

park in the goddamn back of the lot where there's no vehicles i hate when you dicklickers park your massive tank next to my dainty honda civic and i cant open the door. on more than one occasion i've given the owner of one of these monstartsties the what's what about parking in normal car parking lots. always some rich kid donning a brown carhartt coat and baseball cap.

Attached: flat,550x550,075,f.u10.jpg (550x393, 31K)

If you make the tail pipe to big you wont get the right back pressure.

>round wheel arches
Absolutely disgusting, no class, no style.

Attached: consider_the_following.png (989x260, 39K)

The prolapsed asshole exhaust tip looks like shit. Otherwise lifted trucks are fun and haters have never driven one.

I see those everywhere around here. Pipeliners drive trucks like that.

fpbp

based brodozer

Attached: 4T8AqFj.jpg (600x800, 80K)

>truck nuts
goddamn that shit was gay as fuck

Attached: received_10216043656513563.jpg (400x869, 36K)

Based and Coalpilled

Soccer mom SUV with a bed. Stop shitting up my truck prices with your fucking seven zone climate control. Yes I mad.

Attached: rage.png (330x247, 413K)

absolute faggotry that serves no point. if youre really that tough, you dont go around trying to convince everybody else you are. they know it by default.

>nothing about jews
fucking boomers. day of the pillow soon

>can't corner for shit
>body roll out the ass just trying to maintain the limit in mild turns
>larger wheels actually reduce acceleration and power you can put down because it makes your final drive longer
>only real thing you can do is splash around a mud puddle

I saw this a while ago.

Attached: truck.jpg (1224x1098, 326K)

Leaf tier post

Yeah, but can Stacy take a random right turn into the sagebrush with her camper trailer, and hunting dogs?
Fuck Stacy. Stupid bitch.

Attached: ClownMax2.jpg (1024x741, 121K)

it's fine but it's no toyota hilux

Attached: hilux_invincible_a.jpg (590x333, 39K)

i don't get it man. i never put this shit on my old truck. peacocking is retarded on the road, i prefer stealth. same with bikes, keep the stock exhaust on so cops can't find you as easy.

Im positive 9/10 trucks like in the OP pic have never hauled a real load or done a anything other than occasionally playing in puddles. Maybe moved some furniture they bought at Goodwill because the loan for the ricer rims is eating up all their spare income so they can't just buy a better, new piece and have it delivered to their door no hassle. I know exactly 3 people like this and none of them even have toys to haul.

Youre jelly

Attached: 20190714_164812.jpg (4032x1960, 3.13M)

>straight pipe
>no flow
Try 500 hp. You can easily take one to 800+. Fucking brainlets

Off roading is way more fun than doing highway pulls in your ricer that sounds like a fucking weed-eater

Except thats just body damage

It needs a brush/antifa guard

spics do this exclusively. cars should have to be below a certain db limit or no inspection sticker. they disturb the peace at all hours of the day and night and should be shot on sight

loud exhaust is simply broadcasting your insecurity

>hey user, see this thing that isn't yours and doesn't effect you? what do you think?

Attached: 1550581195709.jpg (640x853, 63K)

OP here, you guys realize elites are diddling kids and you faggots are arguing over diesel trucks exhaust pipes.

I needed to know if /pol is truly dead, looks I got my answer.

Attached: 1501255767512.jpg (1920x1080, 775K)

I was talking about the shitty narrow valve angle cast iron head you dumb cuck
>virgin diesel cucks fall for the torque meme
>has to ramrod 80psi of boost into his 1,100lb chunk of pig iron with a tune and shitloads of cash dumped into parts just to have a chance to match a stock base V8 Mustang
>even if he manages to make 800hp most of that power gets dumped into moving 7,000lbs of dead weight
>can't swap engine into normal car without mutilating it because 1,100lbs and Xbox heug
>meanwhile gas V8 Chads make 500hp horsepower naturally aspirated and completely stock
>endless aftermarket parts availability for pretty much any V8 under the sun
>basically fits in everything
>doesn't sound like a fucking piece of agricultural equipment
>diesel cucks go home and seethe and cope all night because after getting spanked by cleetus' F-body and Paco's 3k civic with a $500 turbo kit
>"a-at least I can move 30k lbs worth of shit if I ever need to"

Please look up how torque and horsepower relate to one another, how gear ratios work, and then kys.

>highway pulls
Oh please I live in the mountains of Georgia, my commute to work is on the toegay in muh V8 Camaro which I assure you doesn't sound like a weed eater.

Aren't you slick?
You got us.
Now go the fuck away "/pol".

>Ford
>Not Chevy

Disgusting

No you kys, I was talking about a modern turbo-diesel with proper tuning and drivetrain modification. Nuke yourself you fucking faggot jfc
>the absolute state of gas-fags
Enjoy your shit truck

>No you kys, I was talking about a modern turbo-diesel with proper tuning and drivetrain modification
If you have to go through all that shit to make 500hp in a 7,000lb truck then something is wrong
Probably the fact it runs on diesel and it's a truck.

>Enjoy your shit truck
>misses the part where I said I own a V8 camaro

Fuck you fun-hater

Except you can make over 1000 hp with that. A 6.4l powerstroke can go over 600 hp with over 1000 ft-lbs of torque with a computer program and you can do it for under 30k. Literally kys you brainlet queer

modern trucks = shit

Imagine paying $15 an hour to drive

Attached: beam up.gif (325x244, 1.84M)

Microdick

Tiny dick syndrome, the real TDS. Probably a faggot too. I’d OPs truck OP is a faggot

my old jeep shitbox has shit gas mileage but it's fun to drive and doesn't cost a lot to repair (do it myself) so it works out in the end

I can run my truck off my properly treated used fryer oil. Diesel wins for end days prep. Just keep faggy chrome rims on the ricers

When will you dumb niggers learn horsepower is basically torque applied over time? A 600hp turbo diesel and a 600hp gas engine will move the exact same load at the exact same rate, the only difference is gearing.

>Except you can make over 1000 hp with that.
I mean that's cool and all, too bad it's restricted to a 7000lb truck with the aerodynamics of a school bus and the handling characteristics of a semi. Which basically puts you in league of a V8 Camaro with a few bolt ons and a half-assed cookie cutter tune, in terms of acceleration.

>you can do it for under 30k
I really hope you mean $3k because for $30k I can build a supercharged water-methanol injected bored and stroked big block track destroyer for that kind of cash

Diesels have their uses for ferrying heavy shit around and being used for equipment or euro shitboxes, sure, but racing is not one of those things.

why are you such a faggot?

>Diesels have their uses for ferrying heavy shit around and being used for equipment or euro shitboxes, sure, but racing is not one of those things.

Ahem.

Attached: grunt.gif (444x250, 3.05M)

he uses it to make his butthair resonate, he has already learned to tingle the mona lisa on his ass

Attached: CIMG0877.jpg (2560x1920, 910K)

Obnoxious faggots who shouldn't be allowed to drive/own a vehicle because they're big dumb children.

Don't care one way or the other.
He wants a fartcan on his Frod, it's his money.

t. first semester of community college starts in 3 weeks

It was half-buried at the beach during high tide one time. They just cleaned out the sand and seawater and the engine started back up.

Diesels seem like a good option for guys who want a fun vehicle but can't swing a dedicated fun weekend car. Just don't camp in the left going under the speed limit.

Is this from a roll or after the turbo car has had time to get into boost? Any high hp turbo car is going to have a decent amount of lag. Going to get pulled on instantly from a roll by an n/a car unless he can brake boost.

Everything inside the Anglosphere is gay as fuck.

Attached: 1561073422108.jpg (895x619, 54K)

clearly has a bent chassis, you fucking 17 year old faggot

How can you consider something that noticeably makes every single day better as wasteful? I don't much care for trucks of any type, but I love cars. My car is incredibly fun. I am excited to drive it every single time I get in the car.

washington?

Not sure what you're talking about, by bolt ons I mean basically an intake and exhaust on the Camaro with a tune to get rid of cucked emissions shit.

Not common in my country, so i couldn't care less. Lowered cars are cancer though, especially when the wheels are tilted outwards. Just the epitome of poor taste.

Wrong guy, I take it?

Homosexual

how else are you supposed to roll coal on roastie thots?
youtube.com/watch?v=A9vLNbFMPr4

Attached: 1553477827610.jpg (1090x1200, 122K)

A redneck dude who lives by me has that sticker on his truck. 1988 lifted GMC with an ugly brown paint job. We live in a ridiculously liberal state so he pisses a shit ton of liberals off (Prius and Foresters are the most popular cars here)

Attached: 1554506430574.gif (250x250, 764K)

Absolute state of burger land. Fucking retard thinks he knows more about diesel engines then the manufacturer.
Don't you think that if they could pull 100 more foot pounds of torque out of that engine whilst making it reliable, they would? It would be on every commercial for the truck. "We have a hundred more then brand z. Buy our shit!"
Hurdurp.

Emissions retard

A bent chassis would not prevent a drivetrain from functioning yoy nigger faggot

Nigger-tier
Roll the coal you pay the toal

I bet his pp is small

You're clearly doing this for the you's but:
>30k includes the truck price
>no one is claiming a truck is a racecar
The fact is what a modern diesel can do is impressive. They are effective as work and performance implements and exceptionally fun because fags like you get so fucking assmad.

If yer in Flarida, these fukers are eeevvvvvrrryyyyywwwhhheeerre.

Attached: A40856F6-15FB-48B3-91E4-E7C945959113.gif (253x213, 288K)

>only making 100wtq more than stock
oh, sweety

Bassed Tugger.

People who haven't ridden around in them just don't get it. Same thing for cars.

Trucks are fine, but when guys raise them like that and put annoyingly loud exhaust on them they appear more like faggy cucks that are trying too hard to be manly