This is a problem. Jeffrey Epstein isn’t a Clinton problem. It’s a Trump problem

This is a problem. Jeffrey Epstein isn’t a Clinton problem. It’s a Trump problem.

Attached: 37C6E7D0-48F4-494F-809B-6252EEA066B1.jpg (1077x1123, 204K)

>It’s a Trump problem.

Attached: 1563908745832.jpg (862x630, 88K)

DON'T QUESTION THIS
QUESTION TRUMP INSTEAD

Rolling Stones
National Geographic
New York Times
All once unique publishers, all controlled by the eye now

Don't they understand yet that they only make it worse by reporting on it like this?

Fake. Photoshopped.

The misrepresentation of this problem is problematic!

When will conspiracy theorists and incel alt-right internet extremists learn that their efforts to besmirch the Clinton name are utterly misguided?

Attached: biden120.png (711x499, 293K)

Fake.

Hey look it's a samefag

you keep telling yourself that dude

See

They realize the media won't be able to keep this buried, so it's time to try to get ahead of it with "baseless rumor" talk. That won't work either.

and robert mercer spambot big data bullshit

Attached: 1563466967857.jpg (1440x1080, 536K)

eat the rich

Attached: soros2.jpg (1160x629, 194K)

bump for exposing shill media

JIDF is not sending their best

Attached: 1563295906196.png (812x609, 736K)

does this crude suggestion tactic even work on people?

Attached: 901560ae37ec079ce756234ea5278f83987112e8052080acf753a17160598bf7.jpg (362x1024, 103K)

>and that's a problem
how so?

Actually it was a Clinton problem before a trump problem. Save your partisanship for your leftist echo chamber cunt because Clinton went to Epstein’s private island 26 times. Also Clinton is a rapist. No one has ever come out and been credible in rape claims against trump. The Monica Lewinski affair was politicized to do damage control for the fact that he raped 1 woman and sexually harassed another, not to mention his attempted sexual advance against one of his own donors.

Is there a connection between James Alefantis and Jeffrey Epstein?

>muh spambot
Retarded much?

Attached: 7960876086708.jpg (338x612, 30K)

Rolling Stone talking about “problematic fake news” is hilariously ironic (even though Clinton-Epstein isn’t fake news)

Yall niggers are bright

Attached: CIAPepe.gif (350x285, 2.09M)

Who has the Clinton body count jpeg?

> There's nothing to see here. Look away goyim.

When I first saw it thought it might be shooped, maybe it was the light off of the screen or something that made the pic look weird

It's a problem for both of them. Probably moreso for Trump just because anything he touches turns into a media circus.

decades-old conspiracy? it never got old, they kept it fresh as possible

ONLY TRUST LEGACY MEDIA
WE'RE THE ONLY PEOPLE YOU CAN TRUST EVEN THOUGH WE'RE OWNED AND WE LIE ABOUT EVERYTHING
DON'T TRUST ANYONE ELSE
DON'T BE A RIGHT-WING CONSPIRACY THEORIST

Attached: TheyLive1.jpg (1212x864, 144K)

It's because it's a photo taken of a photo in a magazine

This
Every side has shills, stop buying everything (((they))) sell. It's not like they're not known for playing both sides of a situation.

It's a Kike problem

>you must believe me if I say it twice

>baseless

lol.

Jews rape kids
Patrick Little was right

mfw #clintonbodycount was trending and bluecheckmarks were blaming a Russian trollfarm, kek.

Attached: images (3).jpg (225x225, 11K)

they all seem to know each other

Attached: 76436477425.png (799x599, 540K)

> thanks to digital proliferation, an idea has spread

Like that fake gang rape Rolling Stone doubled down on

Epstein M.O. was to approach anyone rich or notable and try to get them on tape fucking underage girls.
The question is whether the Orange Faggot fell for it or not. I don't think so. Bill Clinton most likely did tho.

>Epstein M.O.
>101
Agreed

Ov vey, so problematic!

>Clinton is a rapist. No one has ever come out and been credible in rape claims against trump.

Imagine having this kind of double standard in your head. Clinton is a rapist despite no credible claim ever being pressed, Yet Trump admits to it on tape, was accused of rape by his ex wife, several women who worked for him, and people from his pageants, But the same kind of evidence that makes Clinton a rapist isnt credible for trump? They're both equally guilty, Both flew on the lolita express, both had parties with underage girls with epstein.

They're both guilty.

Clinton, a Rhodes Scholar fell for it but Donald Trump, A man so dumb he thinks we used airplanes in the revolutionary war and didnt know Frederick Douglas died a hundred years ago, who's on tape fucking admitting to sexual assault didnt? are you that retarded?

Oyyy veeeeey

Attached: main-qimg-fa8be8ccfc819bc8c511c7552c6c0b14.jpeg.jpg (220x220, 21K)

>More and more people are correctly recognizing that the Clinton crime family has close ties to a satanic pedo kike, and thats a problem.

Attached: 1563748271331.jpg (195x291, 17K)

You mean the Rolling Stone that published a literal schizo story about rape at UVA?

when your walnuts get activated

there it is
there it is
der pictah

>National Geographic
this, holy shit. and MAD, I picked one up in the store a while back and it was the daily show in print form

>Fake
My sides. How much were you faggots paid to make these posts, or are you glowniggers on salary?

Attached: 1562963806359.png (625x500, 412K)

/thread

> Baseless

>Clinton did but Donald Trump didnt?
Who appears on the flight logs heading for the island over twenty times, dipshit? And who didn't appear on the flight logs at all?

Attached: clintonMaxwell.jpg (960x384, 20K)

>denying trump flew on the lolita express

You sound like a shill talking like this.

The fact is they both got entrapped by epstein. I'll be revealing the saved flight logs soon, and it's going to be absolute madness when both sides lose their shit.

Not saying it's right, but...Ivanka probably initiated it. Just saying.

Attached: 1563308308416.jpg (1080x1350, 155K)

>I'll be revealing the saved flight logs soon
i totally believe you. also, does your country have nice weather this time of year?

Don't spread conspiracy theories, you guys! And remember, Russia hacked the election probably we have evidence in our feelings that it maybe happened but we have no evidence but it's real.

You dumb cunt. That was not a fuck up.
Right as Trump was talking about taking over the airports, Epstein was being arrested as he landed at an airport which had been taken over by the feds.
There is simply no denying the man is a fucking genius and if you aren't following along, do try and catch up.
Idiot.

Mmhmm.
Trump caught a lift with Epstein's brother, ONCE. I'd love to see your proof of him going anywhere near LSJ or St. Thomas, especially after kicking Jeffrey out of his club for being inappropriate to his minor staff.
Nothing is going to stop what is coming.
Nothing.
These people are fucking stupid.

why didn't they go with the title "A Jeffrey Esptein-Clinton Conspiracy Theory was Trending - And that's a Problem - And that's a good thing - And here's why"

I fucking hate titles like this.

Its Clinton and Trumps problem and the jews and mossad and China and the USSR....you fuckers have no idea how deep this goes...so let me point out literal jewish communists and NKVD mossad terrorists like the kike kingpin pedo Robert Maxwell and Conrad Black of the JEW USSR and his openly pro pedo kike communist WIFE wrote pro pedo shit editorials openly apologizing for third child rape molestation/exploitation after Epstein told Black to interfer with a Vanity Fair article concerning Epstein's open admitted 14 year ld Dyncorp Feinberg sex slave he was jolting around with...with Trump...with Clinton and with tens of thousands of other top satanic judenrats

Notice how they call him a sexual predator, not a child predator or an underage sexslaves trafficker.
The lid is blown, it's too late, maybe the niggers will start a war but I doubt it can save the ((()establishment))

There are IDs on this board, you incomprehensible dimwit. We're coming for you and your pedoscum overlords. Prepare your faggoty fucking selves, because it going to be biblical.

Attached: 1564164900258.png (1007x924, 1.5M)

jesus christ Hillary just die already

>Epstein and Trump!
>Epstein and Trump!
>Epstein and Trump!
>Epstein and Trump!
>Why aren’t our lies working?!?

Also, very good point. "Child predator" evokes revulsion, indignation and righteous anger. Can't be stirring up the normals, now.

>isn’t a Clinton problem. It’s a-
SAGE

Fpbp

Attached: 1557775012233.png (600x925, 639K)

>and that’s a problem
Is there a specific reason every journalist now writes like this?

It tells their idiot readers whether they should be for or against a given topic. Like when Colbert's audience cheered the wrong joke because they don't actually have a clue about the situation.

Fucking BTFO! Jews on suicide wath

Don't they tell you how this place operates before they send you here to spread misinformation? Seem like a waste of sheckles to send a faggot who doesn't know shit about what he's doing.

Operation Mockingbird -- not only is the media made up almost entirely of small hats, it's all controlled by the CIA (which itself may be a Jesuit front).

this letter is being used in a conspiracy theory
and that's a problem

Attached: $.jpg (1170x1098, 81K)

RRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Rolling Stone jumps head over heels on that rape case years ago
>Suddenly they are interested in defending another rapist because he is jewish and connected to the Clintons

Attached: eastereggs.png (1033x598, 37K)

Which rape case?

Stop sliding this thread lmao I'm stuck on this bus for another 90 minutes and want more to read

hell I remmebe r this one time I was wrecked (well im drunk all thr time) so I hut this massive jump on a gravel road at 120km/h cleared this massive gap and jumped my lying down friend but the brakes were shit so I went straigt into a river

20 years ago uncle Teddy told us we are on a ship of fools.