Prove to me 9/11 was an inside job. Give me your best

Prove to me 9/11 was an inside job. Give me your best

Attached: 1563393503757.jpg (720x693, 90K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KC_p-Dn7MD8
youtube.com/watch?v=Ry4UWQjJnSc
youtube.com/watch?v=10KVUZua-tM
youtu.be/CbQ7ylchvlg
youtu.be/BWScuvVDnXY
bitchute.com/video/ksVA0QFAWqxa/
youtu.be/2XHm56O2NTI
bitchute.com/video/LIRhnZvu39Li/
youtu.be/LbkQddEDPs0
bitchute.com/video/1cM1LCsDVip4/
youtu.be/fOiCMMMeXE8
youtube.com/watch?v=9rsMG2hHsLo
mintpressnews.com/newly-released-fbi-docs-shed-light-on-apparent-mossad-foreknowledge-of-9-11-attacks/258581/
youtube.com/watch?v=GnWSNI7rKf0
search.wikileaks.org/gifiles/?viewemailid=1332210
m.youtube.com/watch?v=IVpSBUgbxBU
pastebin.com/cFa6x8M8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtube.com/watch?v=KC_p-Dn7MD8

youtube.com/watch?v=Ry4UWQjJnSc

youtube.com/watch?v=10KVUZua-tM

youtu.be/CbQ7ylchvlg

youtu.be/BWScuvVDnXY

Specific Israelis/Sayanim involved in 9/11

>AIR TEAM
Daniel Lewin (AAF11) (Sayeret Matkal captain)
Edmund Glazer (AAF11) (Lewin's seat mate)

>GROUND TEAM
Oded Ellner (arrested) (Urban Moving Systems)
Omer Marmari (arrested) (UMS)
Yaron Shmuel (arrested) (UMS)
Paul Kurzberg (arrested) (UMS)
Sivan Kurzberg (arrested) (UMS)
Dominik Suter (UMS boss/owner) (fled to Israel with wife, abandoning UMS offices in NJ and selling house, after one round of FBI questioning; multiple PCs seized by FBI from UMS remain classified)

>US GOV OPERATIONS / COVERUP
Dov Zakheim (head of Pentagon, certified practicing rabbi) (formerly of SPC Systems, which specialized in advanced confidential automated/remote milcraft flight technology)
Michael Chertoff (ordered deportation of five arrested UMS Israelis and dropped FBI investigation, after pressure from Jewish state) (initiated surveillance/security state, reaping millions in profit from scanners etc, now owns Chertoff Group, which lobbies for new scanner tech to US Gov)
Larry Silverstein (his role/foreknowledge is exaggerated; he was a billionaire sayanim who looked the other way and was rewarded) (then new owner of WTC)

These names/people are the strings we yank to unravel the Israeli plot that was 9/11. While there were likely some Saudi hijackers aboard the aircraft, they were completely shadowed by Israeli operatives, as seen with the "Israeli art students" in Hollywood FL. Speculation: Some of the identified hijackers were professionally stolen identities used by Sayeret Matkal operatives who casually dressed as Muslims on 9/11.

nice work mate

bitchute.com/video/ksVA0QFAWqxa/ youtu.be/2XHm56O2NTI
bitchute.com/video/LIRhnZvu39Li/ youtu.be/LbkQddEDPs0
bitchute.com/video/1cM1LCsDVip4/ youtu.be/fOiCMMMeXE8

Attached: 9_11_Trillions_Follow_the_Money_insider_trading_assertion_by_former_cia_agent_robert_baer.png (1258x2798, 1.99M)

Attached: 9_11_Trillions_Follow_the_Money_insider_trading_abc_20_sep_2001.png (1444x2647, 1.1M)

Attached: 9_11_Trillions_Follow_the_Money_kevin_ryan_informed_trading_wirt_d_walker_ties_to_terrorists.png (1294x4553, 3.09M)

except no chance the pentagon would cover it up for jews. The department of defense consists of highly honorable and patriotic americans that wouldn't stand for something like this in a million years. For any and all theories concerning 9/11 I invite you to visit metabunk, it will illuminate you and get you out of that rabbit hole.

God I cannot wait to watch footage of Iranian, Syrian and Hezbollah soldiers killing Israelis like you.

an israeli eh? so anyone debunking 9/11 conspiracies is israeli? is metabunk filled with israelis and jews? or maybe just engineers and scientists. Also how about addressing the statement properly rather than talking about iranians and syrians

>debunking
Like I said. Watching Israelis like you die will be celebrated worldwide. It's gonna be fantastic.

>The department of defense consists of highly honorable and patriotic americans that wouldn't stand for something like this in a million years

LOLOLOLOLOL

>Lucky Larry
>Pentagon
>building 7
>Shanksville
>ground zero
>the Carlyle Group

(kite plane must hit steel)
the spelling words from the class Bush was reading to during the first hit

some devil worshipping kike shit, always has been

typical conspiracy theorist thinks the DOD is somehow evil with nothing to base it on.

everyone has their sport, now how about presenting some evidence that 9/11 was an inside job? youtube videos naming people who head certain tech companies is not evidence btw

"9/11" never happened you fucking idiot

How about you prove it was lone muzzies, nigger? You can't, kid fucker.
You're all going to die for what you've done to this world.

lol'd

it's all there for you at metabunk. Also if you look into the life of Osama Bin Laden you will clearly see it was his operation. Of course you won't do that, you will go back to youtube and look for more conspiracy videos that reaffirm your world view instead of challenging it. Ask yourself what are you afraid of by not going to metabunk? the truth?

WHO IS THAT SEMEN DEMON?

Sage

Attached: 1508802695129.jpg (1047x706, 91K)

9/11 was an Israeli masterminded False Flag, with help from traitors in the WH, the FBI, CIA, NSA and Pentagon. With lots of help from the (((MSM)))

Attached: Israel911.png (384x320, 309K)

The planes went inside the towers and killed people that were doing a job.

insider trading tells they 100% knew about it in advance (see American Airlines, United Airlines stocks charts prior to 9/11)

The DoD literally consosts of losers and statist NPCs that were too uptight, unintelligent, and not charismatic enough to serve in public office, acamemia, or the corporate world.

Most of them unironically believe that orders should be followed regardless of the consequences, that the state should be trusted, and that the government is inherently legitimate. Ironically, almost none of them believe in a strong constitution, and would literally sellout enslave, and spy on every single American citizen if they thought it was necessary to protect the goverment and high ranking politicians/military officers (which they already do).

If I was an israeli and going to all this trouble I'd probably through in a few palestinian hijackers which would have certainly helped my cause, and maybe a few iraqis for good measure.

FOX knew about it. In their X-Files spinoff series the Lone Gunman they predict it months prior: youtube.com/watch?v=9rsMG2hHsLo
There was also a counter terrorism operation called Amalgram Virgo that was about UAV's being used by terrorists to strike skyscrapers.

Attached: 911amalgramvirgo.jpg (380x285, 32K)

you haven't spend much time with the department of defense have you? they all take an oath to support and defend the constitution of the united states, they walk past that seal every day and has an impact. They don't believe all orders must be followed in fact they are bound not to follow orders that directly contradict their oath.

yeah and before i rob a bank I write a book with details in how i go about doing it and then publish it 5 months before the robbery.

Obvious shill is obvious

Not an inside job insofar as organizations going out and recruiting people to do this, setting up flights etc.
it was more along the lines of "oh shit intel says these guys are planning a hijacking! We have to let people kno-" "no. Say nothing. We NEED this to happen" "this is the break we needed to go in for all that oil"

So the main thrust of your argument is that 9/11 was a false flag to get us to go to war with Iraq, correct?

But how can that be true if we went to war with Afghanistan instead? How could they have known we would somehow declare war on Iraq?

Well,the planes went inside, and the jet fuel melted the steel beams , inside

ah, i see. so the jews knew about it and did nothing? Or did the jews report it to the authorities and they did nothing?

I so don't get this.

How does two planes crashing into a building have anything to do with jet fuel melting steel beams? The kinetic impact alone seems like enough to destroy the building.

DO YOU KNOW PHYSICS?

1. Can a massive concrete tower fall at that speed when hit by essentially - an aluminum tube?

2. You know about every action having an equal and opposite reaction, yes? TRY HITTING THE FLYING ALUMINUM TUBE WITH THE TWIN FUCKING TOWERS

Attached: 1550974204881.jpg (970x1024, 61K)

its a fucking aluminum tube. you cant destroy metal plating by shooting wooden pellets at it.

>The 747's maximum takeoff weight ranges from 735,000 pounds (333,400 kg) for the -100 to 970,000 lb (439,985 kg) for the -8. Its range has increased from 5,300 nautical miles (6,100 mi, 9,800 km) on the -100 to 8,000 nmi (9,200 mi, 14,815 km) on the -8I.
>The 747-400, the most common variant in service, has a high-subsonic cruise speed of Mach 0.85–0.855 (up to 570 mph or 920 km/h) with an intercontinental range of 7,260 nautical miles (8,350 statute miles or 13,450 km).

So you are saying that a million pound object (500 tons) moving at 600 mph could not destroy a skyscraper after being hit not once, but twice?

Attached: awesome.jpg (900x1095, 300K)

your not adding the weight of the passengers either.

Still don't get it.

What motive would Bush have had to go to war with Afghanistan? Did Afghanistan have oil?

Attached: 1560248359157s.jpg (121x125, 3K)

Opium, and geopolitical significance.

not to mention the yinon plan.

two planes... destroyed two towers (plus building 7)?

Attached: soldiers-guarding-opium-fields.gif (685x300, 163K)

We went to Afghanistan for pipes, drugs, and military sphere of influence

The phone calls made on 9/11 could not have been made at the altitudes the planes were flying- the technology did not exist in 2001.

A commercial jet airliner flying at 600mph at that low an altitude would be disintegrating before it hit anything.

Possibility: the planes were directed (there were drills on 9/11 in the NE quadrant of the US) to land at a decommissioned AFB (either Westover in MA or Stewart in NY). The "phone calls" were made at ground level and military grade planes were then flown by remote control into the WTC towers.

The Odigo IM incident warning Israelis to stay away from the WTC complex early in the morning on 9/11. Odigo's HQ is located in Herzliya- it's also the HQ of Mossad.

Attached: odigo.jpg (150x133, 5K)

USA rext

Attached: 1547598734747 rex.webm (550x310, 1.88M)

but then how could it have been a false flag to force us to go to war with Iraq, if we went to Afghanistan instead?

i thought the two towers were were building 7, that there address was 7.

Question 1) Who most benefited from the events of 9/11?

End of quiz

all US wars, except independence were started with inside jobs.

I might benefit most from winning the lottery, that doesn't mean i rigged the game.

oh, so two planes crashed into two separate towers, my mistake. I just as soon assume anything weighing 500 tons traveling at 600 miles per hour would destroy pretty much anything.

oh, okay, so the WTC is actually 7 buildings, and your talking about building 7. The one reportedly destroyed by falling debris.

Attached: EE7B6935-FD83-4547-B637-37E1551C07C1.jpg (480x562, 67K)

9/11 was real as fuck and it was definitely al-qaeda.. all of the inside job bullshit conspiracy theories are old and debunked

shit was crazy when it went down.. you guys are mostly faggot zoomers so you don't know, but the country changed in a big way over the day.

And Lucky Larry put up all of $15 million to secure the 99 year lease.

Lmao

An artificial pretext can serve more than one purpose. Afghanistan was about preventing Russia control Central Asia (over pipelines and ports). It's war games, a chess match between many people, happening all at once on the same table. Vying for control in the Middle East is strictly an Israeli interest when it comes to US foreign policy. Iraq was just another Arab nation in the way that could cause damage to Israel.

Your speed is wrong obviously and two planes hit two buildings and no it's not enough to take the building down but the theoretical high temp fire was

Dude it was AQ.... AND Mossad. They had a support element.

All the Connections
Trump Pieceznik weaponized truth AJ Infowars shilling double talking covering for mossad the intentioanl lying claiming 5 dancing arabs when everyone knows its was jews and Israeli IDF/Mossad at that literally admitted

Trump said that day bombs, Bibi said a bomb, etc. theyw ere the first on tv rubbing it everyone's face knowing everyone is too stupid to realize the truth

Rather the kike did this too
Its called weaponized truth double talk

It follows the historical proven and admitted pattern of judaic, Israeli false flags, mass murder, tyranny, terrorism, deception,and lying

oh yeah
WTC 7
Israeli company working on the side of the Pentagon that week that they blew up with a special "contract" to refurbish the walls
no planes
580mph in 2001 at sea level with 30k foot cell phone calls lol
all hijackers alive..
preplanted israeli disinfo and "calls" to try make it look like they were "heroes"

oh yeah

2800F-1800F

Jet fuel for civy airliners specifically 747-787 etc

800F its low grade shit burns up reduces to standard office fire temp in seconds after it burns off lighting fast and evaporates

Bombs in the buildings lower levels all confirmed by hundreds of witnesses

They jews tried to do the shit in 87 got denied by the firm model era security structure....WTC 93 of Chertoff Mossad SPLC ADL bombing the Murrah building no anfo cloud USS Cole israeli torpedo
etc. etc.

Khobar towers
Israel implicated in the WTC SriLanka bombings heavily, Embassy bombing in Argentina after massive pedophile scandal of theirs hit the streets etc.

>Prove to me 9/11 was an inside job. Give me your best
I don't give a fuck if you believe in 911 truth you dip shit zoomer

Attached: 1558274703732.png (224x225, 11K)

They, Jews in our government, not only knew about it. They participated in it.

mintpressnews.com/newly-released-fbi-docs-shed-light-on-apparent-mossad-foreknowledge-of-9-11-attacks/258581/

>Did Jews report
Look up Office of Special plans. Before they told the public that there was an imminent terrorist attack, yes they told at the very last minute, American Jews manipulated intel to sway our government to align with Israeli interests.

>we would never sacrifice trillions of dollars and thousands of lives and mutilated wounded veterans to protect afghan poppy fields because DoD is run by honorable men

oh wait ....

They did and tried to call for help. Anyone who was criticizing Israel was getting canned.
I would post the youtube video from FoxNews but it looks like the kikes finally shut it down.

Found a new link.
youtube.com/watch?v=GnWSNI7rKf0

>2019

Look it's the guy who always finishes last in school.

Attached: 1536009327431.jpg (1022x721, 165K)

Who ever claimed a zero can penetrate the side of a ship, is a lying SoS.

Attached: bYbaU.jpg (400x288, 43K)

B/c they just bounce right off.

Attached: APA-120_Hinsdale-kamikaze.gif (520x387, 160K)

Hot take:
W didn’t know
Cheney did
Cheney was in regular contact with Mossad. GWB was mostly kept in the dark. His fault was not demanding that he be told things. I think he was afraid Mossad would ice him

The plane went inside the building

Even if the kikes did do 9 11 THE AMERICAN PEOPLE DO NOT CARE, ITS ALWAYS SURVIVAL OF THE FITEST JOIN THEM OR BE KILLED

>W didn’t know
>Cheney did

Cheney was one of the goy signatories to PNAC which called for a second Pearl Harbor in 1997.

He is on the Board of Genie Oil a company with operations in the Golan Heights that was recently annexed by Israel.

Attached: Genie Oil.jpg (960x920, 172K)

and they just gave up after that figuring it wasn't worth the trouble? in a sense, they surrendered

Attached: DancingIsraelis.jpg (1939x2246, 913K)

search.wikileaks.org/gifiles/?viewemailid=1332210

"British intelligence reported in February 2002 that the Israeli Mossad ran
the Arab hijacker cells that were later blamed by the U.S. government's 9/11
Commission for carrying out the aerial attacks on the World Trade Center and
Pentagon. WMR has received details of the British intelligence report which
was suppressed by the government of then-Prime Minister Tony Blair.

A Mossad unit consisting of six Egyptian- and Yemeni-born Jews infiltrated
"Al Qaeda" cells in Hamburg (the Atta-Mamoun Darkanzali cell), south Florida,
and Sharjah in the United Arab Emirates in the months before 9/11. The Mossad
not only infiltrated cells but began to run them and give them specific
orders that would eventually culminate in their being on board four
regularly-scheduled flights originating in Boston, Washington Dulles, and
Newark, New Jersey on 9/11.

The Mossad infiltration team comprised six Israelis, comprising two cells of
three agents, who all received special training at a Mossad base in the Negev
Desert in their future control and handling of the "Al Qaeda" cells. One
Mossad cell traveled to Amsterdam where they submitted to the operational
control of the Mossad's Europe Station, which operates from the El Al complex
at Schiphol International Airport. The three-man Mossad unit then traveled to
Hamburg where it made contact with Mohammed Atta, who believed they were sent
by Osama Bin Laden. In fact, they were sent by Ephraim Halevy, the chief of
Mossad."

Attached: 911 passports.jpg (960x960, 93K)

Condi Rice let it happen.
She was warned by 5 different CIA intel sources about an impending attack and never informed the White House or Congress.

Attached: 1457063426943.jpg (570x403, 34K)

Attached: 1455924358676.jpg (320x240, 19K)

jews did it

Attached: 1534564765276.jpg (1920x1157, 596K)

People think
>the government would never
but it only takes key people in key places. the majority of people have a first-view bias. I forget what they call the name, but it's what people get when they see something bad that has happened, and someone tells them "this is what happened," and they only pursue things that follow that view.
AIPAC pretty much runs the US for Israel, and where they can't buy, they send agents to force. The funniest part, Israel was pretty much created by the US. Or, at least our labors funded the jews who funded that state.

Thermate.
It was Israel
The key was the pentagon records being destroyed by another "Plane"
Jews robbed us and then bombed us.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=IVpSBUgbxBU

There's a literal fuck ton of evidence. This is one of the most obvious - especially considering there is no evidence a plane was anywhere near the Pentagon.

yeah no evidence except photos of the debris, eye witnesses, downed light poles, coroborating fdr data

Robbery and jihad are both criminal acts. But not in the same catagory.

Unless the robber is on a jihad robbery and robbing kaffer. Then he would be philosofising about how the 3 holy books teach you to do this. How to do it. In what style and if you die in battle whilst robbing kaffer youll go to heaven.

Islam is real. Iran needs this story.

Something light enough to fly takes down something built to withstand a hurricane.....hmmmmmm

The honey in this pot is bottomless

NWO is IWO.

Attached: 1519173274431.gif (204x255, 1.8M)

pastebin.com/cFa6x8M8

TERRORISM
There was a discussion of terrorism. Terrorism would be used widely in Europe and in other parts of the world. Terrorism at that time was thought would not be necessary in the United States. It could become necessary in the United States if the United States did not move rapidly enough into accepting the system. But at least in the foreseeable future it was not planned. And very benignly on their part. Maybe terrorism would not be required here, but the implication being that it would be indeed used if it was necessary. Along with this came a bit of a scolding that Americans had had it too good anyway and just a little bit of terrorism would help convince Americans that the world is indeed a dangerous place ... or can be if we don't relinquish control to the proper authorities.