Why did Trump let his kids hang out with Michael "Let Me Lick Your Asshole" Jackson?

Why did Trump let his kids hang out with Michael "Let Me Lick Your Asshole" Jackson?

Attached: jacksontrump.png (618x700, 785K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QNJL6nfu__Q?t=149
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Was he supposed to put his pinky in dry?

think before you post you fucking tard

Attached: 1499693631135.gif (292x323, 1.16M)

Op likes it dry in his butt.

MJ never diddled kids. He was a strange guy for sure, but he was set up by the (((media))) because he called out the kikes.

This.

MJ ironically the only one not into kids

Literally dindu nuffin.

This.

Because he wanted Ivanka sweet ass to be dilated by his massive thicc dick.

Attached: 1622744748942502_c5_720x720.jpg (600x600, 29K)

As an adult it's literally a blessing to get your butthole locked by MJ. Kids not at all. But meh beliebs that MJ was a nigger that was targeted by juice.

>jew me sue me
>kick me kike me
Michael is /ourguy/

youtu.be/QNJL6nfu__Q?t=149

Is this true?
Any sources?

Attached: 4ec1c0ec.jpg (1280x720, 53K)

this

its actually funny that Michael Jackson was so wimpy he could never ever actually penetrate a little kid, he only wanted to sleep and having in the bed with them like when you sleep with your dog.

see

Eh might not be the best dude to focus on for this subject. He was sleeping with little boys wasn’t he? He even admitted it on film once.

Jackson never diddled any kids schlomo

Michael mentioned history not being what we were taught before he was killed. Turns out thats 100% true thanks to the work of graham hancock and others.

Because he wanted MJ to red pill them about the Jews.

Michael is not a child molester you bluepilled sperg

Michael wasnt a pedo, he was the complete opposite. He was infantilized from abuse and wanted to protect kids. Ask ANY 80s child actor who was heavily molested, Culkin, Feldman, they all say he was the only one they were safe with.

Weird how the pedo accusations (which all turned out to be fake attempts at extortion) came about the instant he started naming (((them)))

Attached: MJ Copypasta.jpg (1024x1024, 168K)

If I recall, the parents were there too. As he said, weird guy, but not a pedo.

Michael Jackson was not a pedophile. He was very eccentric and that made it easy for people to believe unfounded rumors. His life was very tragic. He was kind hearted and didn't deserve to be treated by a cruel and unscrupulous media.

TPBP: if you start digging into the MJ accusations, it honestly starts to look like a conspiracy against the guy. He actually dindu nuthin -except for maybe have an ongoing war with the kikes in the entertainment industry who were networked with kikes in other fields. Where he diddu sumpin was allow himself to get addicted to pain killers and find doctor(s) that were willing to feed his addictions. This appears to be what killed him. As for the other shit, I don't personally go for the grand conspiracy. I think it was just a lot of predatory type people that saw an easy victim to take advantage of -and boy did they zero in on him. Having said that, the coincidences do make it easy to go for the conspiracy theory. You end up saying, "holy shit, those goddam kikes" many times when you start looking into what MJ had to go through. It really is a testament to how viscous and vindictive kikes can be.