The green question

Take a walk through any town and you'll smell cannabis. This whole country has become addicted to it.

How should it be removed from our society?

Attached: cannabis.jpg (1908x1146, 784K)

You have way bigger problems than a lil reefer.

i think you have more of an Arab problem

Facts.

>addicted
>cannabis

Nigger

fuck off my town is growing finally after 30 years of nothing

it should be legalized like all drugs besides meth and crocodil. no high taxes on it either.

I quit when I got a full time job
find something better for all these useless unskilled workers to do

jews are a bigger problem

I quit cold turkey after smoking for 6 years. the first week was really rough (bad insomnia) but haven't done it in 6 months and don't even have any desire now

1 step at a time user. muslims first

T. Jew

Attached: 24FC9B54-0056-407F-9A4A-19CCF1926A0A.png (645x729, 34K)

Doesn't it help fight cancer? That thing our ruling class seems hellbent to give us all in various forms.

Cannabis is really important for my state

Attached: 1200px-Jefferson_state_flag.svg.png (1200x731, 90K)

weed is a big source of income for the counties in rural, still-white california. only dumb christian nigger boomers are against it at this point.

george washington smoked a blunt as he crossed the deleware

A drug is a drug. If you can't enjoy life without booze/fags/drugs then you really have a problem.

Attached: 1556376234832.gif (220x180, 603K)

Checked
I had intended to grow the legal limit I could this year but have been super busy. I will use it as barter currency. One of my properties needs new shingles on the garage. Do it for a lb of green? Nice sure thing..

Cannabis is a spiritual sacrament, if you want it removed then you are the basest of all niggers.

It shouldnt , if you scared go to church.

/thread